Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Charlotte F.
Charlotte F.

Love these chewy classics! Always a treat, and a fat free food! Basically a vegetable am I right??
Danielle F.
Danielle F.

I still can't pin exactly what the flavor of a Swedish Fish is. Whatever it is, it's pretty tasty!
Anonna C.
Anonna C.
Staten Island , NY

Best candy ever. They are so gummy and chewy. I love that I can find them anywhere esp at my deli.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
West Roxbury, MA

One of my favorite candies! These candies are delicious! Soft, fruity and chewy. The are addicting
Ashlyn F.
Ashlyn F.
Bloomington, IN

Very good, my favorite candy to eat while i watch movie. which is frequent so i eat a lot of these
Lindsay U.
Lindsay U.
Florence, KY

I've always loved the sweetness of swedish fish! They are the perfect treat to keep in your purse.
Tam K.
Tam K.

These are always a nice surprise to bring home for my husband; they're his favorite type of candy.
Hope C.
Hope C.
Carol Stream, IL

My mom's favorite. She gets so happy when yiu give them to her. I have to say they are pretty good
Sara I.
Sara I.

I remember hating these when I was younger, but they are so good! I like the chewiness and flavor.
Kaci W.
Kaci W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Swedish Fish are so great! I have loved these since I was young- they were also my mom's favorite!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?