Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Winter Garden , FL

I love this candy! Its my favorite, its gummy and chewy with a great and unique flavor I love
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Pittsburgh, PA

Swedish Fish are a classic candy that my Grandma always had laying out in her house for us ..
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Green Cove Springs, FL

My children and I love these for movie night. This big bag is a great buy. It never runs out.
vanessa o.
vanessa o.

Good candys.great flavor love the little fish shapes.an the kids love them for class parties.
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
Freeport, NY

I could honestly eat Swedish fish all day and all night. By far the best candy ever invented.
Patti A.
Patti A.

One of my favorite candies! soft, tasty, sweet, and fat free! They're always well priced too!
Inglewood, CA

This candy is pretty basic, but it's perfect for making fun signature drinks. Like fishbowls!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

I got a huge bag from SAMs club and so glad I did. Me and the kids couldn't stop eating them.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Flushing, NY

Swedish fish has been my favorite candy since I was little. It's so simple and soo underrated
Philadelphia, PA

Love these! i grew up on them. i love the taste and texture of these. its so sweet and yummy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now