BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Brooke M.
Waymart, PA
These are absolutely amazing if you get a bag of them that is incredibly fresh.....sadly I've also had a few bags of swedish fish that probably shouldn't have been sold since they were most likely past expiration. As long as the bag is fresh, they are delectable! (:
Samantha R.
Nelsonville, OH
Ever since I was a kid, this has been my favorite candy. It's hard to beat something you were raised on. Swedish fish are sweet, chewy, and adorable red creatures of the sea. They're available at almost any drugstore or gas station in the US and will never do you wrong if you want to get a cheap gift for me.
Rikki M.
I have to eat gluten free and finding candies that follow that are hard sometimes. That has never been an issue with Swedish Fish!! They sometimes can be a bit chewy but I think that adds to their appeal. If I'm in a bad mood or need a lift I can grab a bag of Swedish Fish and everything is better for that moment!
Kelsey C.
Sanford , Nc
I am not a fan of this candy. I don't like the flavor, and I don't like the texture. They taste like they have a chalk-like hard film over them. They're don't have the soft gummy texture that gummy-bears have. I know a lot of people that love these but I'm not a fan.
Aric D.
Westminster, MA
Seriously Swedish fish are the bomb dot com. If there was a candy that you could compare to crack while hustling out on the corner I would be big poppa and I would only sling the Swedish fish.
Diana V.
Elk Grove
I love sweedish fish. They sre cheap, they are gummy, cherry punch flavor, and very addictive. I always say I'm only going to eat one but end up eating more then half the bag. I rate this snack a 5 out of 5 and recommend it.
Amanda N.
Gaithersburg, MD
Theres not much else to say other than Swedish Fish =) I don't usually like candy, especially gummies --- I'm not a fan of overlysweet/sugary snacks. But, Swedish Fish really hit the spot. ALSO, I love putting them in carepackages :) Or christmas/bday gifts for someone you may have your eye on...it gets you noticed.
Rogelia M.
Fontana, CA
Delicious i love making jell-o cups...blueberry flavor i mix it with the grenadine unflavored and then at the bottom i put this little fishes and it looks like a fish swimming in it the kids love this idea good for parties
Ashley W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Once you start eating these, you can't stop! They are so good and a nice treat to chew on at work. Definitely chewy but delicious! Room temp is best, chilled they get hard. I accidentally left them in my lunchbox at work and waited until they returned to room temp.
Jackie T.
La Puente, CA
I remember growing up, my cousin LOVES Swedish Fish. I never really knew what they were until I tried them myself. That's why I understood why she loved them soo much. It's this sweet chewy cherry treat. Yes it does get stuck to your teeth but aren't the good candys all that way? I can never get enough of them now!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?