The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,319 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Always a classic. Love swedish fish. They're a great snack. They're not too overbearingly sweet but they do have a weird consistency.
These are my go too candies when it's time for a movie at the house or at the movies since it's super expensive to go too the movies.
Swedish fish are something nostalgic to me. They dont have the best flavor but sometimes I just crave them because they remind me of childhood.
These are the best original childhood candy I love the flavor and the texture is just right! Just as long as you don't get an old bag
I have always loved Swedish fish! They are so good and you get a lot of them for a low price. I usually get mine at CVS or Walgreens.
This is one of my go tos as a kid and now as an adult!! I love the fruity taste and the gummy texture!!! Makes me feel like a kid again.
have become so addicted to this candy, it's available all over and very inexpensive , i love to have it for that quick sugar fix at work or home
Swedish fish are both cute and tasty! They have the perfect gummy texture and the taste is also amazing. They are my go-to movie theatre snack.
I like to eat these with a icee doesn't matter what flavor it is lol. The candy is sweet and chewy, but be careful they do get stuck in your teeth
Theres nothing better than original swedish fish! This has been a favorite candy of mine for as long as I can remember! The perfect movie theatre snack! I think it is a good value for the price. I absolutely recommend this tasty treat to others!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos