Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Herndon
Swedish fish taste just like the red sour patch kids without the sugar part. I love this flavor because I love fruity things! I would say that it's one of the best candies out there! I totally recommend it!
Ryley M.
Ryley M.
Murphysboro, IL
Best candy ever! I use to eat these as a little girl and ever time I eat one I'm always reminded of my past. Only bad part is how sticky they are in your teeth. Be careful if you have restorative dental work
Candice R.
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Who doesn't love sweetest fish they're such a child childhood classic. They are very sweet and gooey and have a different taste than any other candy out there. I feel this is still a popular candy even now!
Annie M.
Annie M.
Swedish Fish are a family favorite! We can't go camping or out on the boat without this fat free treat. The right amount of chewy and no need to sort out the colors. These are our favorite summer treat. We also love them at the movie theater.
Chandler C.
Chandler C.
Spokane Vly, WA
Swedish fish will always be one of my favorite candies. I love finding the big value bags! The only thing that bugs me is when they get stuck to your teeth, but that's a small price to pay for deliciousness.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Greenville, SC
Ok let's be real who doesn't love Swedish fish. Best flavor ever and I could honestly eat the whole bag. Obviously I don't love when it gets stuck in my teeth (lol) but it's honestly so good it's worth it!
Autumn G.
Autumn G.
Union, NJ
My go to candy whenever I'm in the drug store. It's affordable and easy to get because they are everywhere. The flavor never gets old. The only annoying part is when it gets stuck in the teeth, but that's something I can live with because it's that good!
Lia T.
Lia T.
New Bern, NC
I'm not a big fan of this product. The few times I have bought them the fish have been super hard and did not have a great taste. Definitely not what I was expecting. I do not think I will buy them again.
Mariana F.
Mariana F.
Deerfield, IL
I got a box as a present, but it was really hard for me to eat more than 3 or 4 at a time. They're not bad, but after I eat some I just can't eat them anymore, it feels like the taste changes or something.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Spring Lake, MI
These are SO good! The flavor is amazing and they are very affordable! They are soft and chewy and I eat them fairly often! They are totally worth trying! My whole family loves them! I recommend these to any one with a sweet tooth like me!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?