Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Ariel S.
Ariel S.

I'm obsessed with these. They are so amazing and they look like little fish so they're super cute.
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Santa Fe, NM

They have a good taste but stick to your teeth but for the desires you have they good . They sweet
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Wilmington, DE

One of my favorite candy . My kids love them too so I have to hide some so they don't eat them all
Maddy E.
Maddy E.
La Quinta, CA

Ugh all time favorite candy. Love the fun fish shape. Taste great and I believe it's fat free too.
Nikki P.
Nikki P.
Sergeant Bluff, IA

Kids love to eat these on long car rides. Cute shape and great flavor for candy. Don't stain teeth
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Des Plaines, IL

Swedish Fish are one of my favorite kinds of candy. I love that they are sweet, but not too sweet!
Lindsay U.
Lindsay U.
Florence, KY

I've always loved the sweetness of swedish fish! They are the perfect treat to keep in your purse.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Albany, OR

Best candy! Has a good texture without being really sticky and they aren't too sweet to the taste.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.

When you just need a little sweetness in your life these are awesome. Can become addictive though.
Jacquelyn O.
Jacquelyn O.

My favorite candy of all time. The perfect flavor. The perfect texture. I could eat the whole bag!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?