Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Sherman oaks , CA
These are the only gummy candy I E! They're not too soft perfectly chewy and they don't taste like a mouth full of sugar. They don't leave your mouth red and they're a great snack for the movies! I love getting these whenever I go out to see a film!
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Eagle Pass, TX
Swedish fish are one of my all time favorite candy. I really don't have a sweet tooth but when I do want some type of candy I always go for the Swedish fish. I would recommend this to those who just love candy!
Johanna V.
Johanna V.
I've been eating this candy for ever. Since I was in elementary now I'm thirty one. It still taste the same. I just can't eat as many because I'm not as active haha. It's such a good price. Brings joy to my soul.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Favorite gummy candy since I was little. You just can't go wrong with swedish fish. They're cheap and the outside is easy to chew but still hard enough that it's not messy. I will continue to buy these forever!
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Lakeland, FL
I'm giving this 5 stars just because it's one of my favorite candies and it's affordable. I get mines at Walmart . I love the way it taste . Sometimes I put them in drinks to spice it up and it gives it a sweet flavor . If you haven't tried it !! You need too .
Jill J.
Jill J.
Minneapolis, MN
What can I say? I'm a sucker for these guys! Everything from flavor to texture, they're my sugary guilty pleasure. I tend to be satisfied with just a few, so they last me a while, but for someone who's not big on candy, I find myself picking these up more than I'd care to admit. Chewy, cherry-y, and oh so tasty!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Decatur, GA
I like Swedish fish. Some people absolutely hate them and I'm not sure why. They are sweet and have a subtle cherry flavor. They are a bit chewy but I enjoy them for movies or giving out as a Halloween treat.
Veronica F.
Veronica F.
Rockville, MD
What can I say? These are what I think of as the classic. We googled a few weeks back and found the originals in Sweden were not red, but this is the flavor we love. Hate when The only ones we can find are multi color, because we like the reds.
Fodilat I.
Fodilat I.
Swedish Fish are my all-time favorite candy to have with me. For me particularly, I have them as at least three times a week. They are super affordable and I'd really like to see done more products like this.
Jelena K.
Jelena K.
Jersey Vlg, TX
I simply love this candy. It is not too sweet, it has just the right amount of sweetness to it. The flavour is great as well, not overwhelming. The price is reasonable too. I would recommend this to a friend.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?