Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Krystal C.
Krystal C.

I love this candy because it's nice, sweet, and gummy and its one of my favorite types of candy
edith c.
edith c.
Temple, TX

My favorite candy of all time. i do not know what it is about them that make them so addictive.
Diana O.
Diana O.
Ocean Springs, MS

Who doesn't want a bag of these perfectly soft and chewy fish? They're my favorite gummy snack!
Elaine K.
Elaine K.
Kutztown, PA

Delicious and classic. I love the colorful ones but the red Swedish fish will ways be the best.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
San Antonio, TX

I love these. There is no other gummy to compare flavor wise. A classic candy. Love the flavor.
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Vancouver BC Canada

Sooo good, always a go-to choice when my partner and I can't decide on a treat for movie night!
Anastacia C.
Anastacia C.
North Ridgeville, OH

I can't stop eating them! I love the flavor, they are not sticky chewy like some gummy candies.
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

It n=makes me feel like I'm a child again sitting with my grandma eating this little berry fish
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Joliet, IL

Perfect candy when you want something sweet and chewy. Plus they're not over powering in taste.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Perth Amboy, NJ

One of my all time favorites. been eating it sonce i waS a kid. the taste is always the same xo
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now