Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kristen W.
Kristen W.

Love swedish fish! Can never go wrong with these. Great thing to grab and take along with you
Queenie C.
Queenie C.
Griffin

Swedish Fish this is a childhood favorite I absolutely love these gummy candy are my favorite
Aireana S.
Aireana S.
Racine, WI

One of my Favorite candies ever! Their just sooooo yummy I can't explain what they taste like
It fruity fish who are awesome WHO would not want those its the perfect snack for a road trip
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

I love Swedish Fish! They're chewy and have a great flavor and are basically a perfect candy.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Fancy Gap, VA

My youngest son just loves these Swedish fish. If he could eat these for every meal he would.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Winter Garden , FL

I love this candy! Its my favorite, its gummy and chewy with a great and unique flavor I love
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
Freeport, NY

I could honestly eat Swedish fish all day and all night. By far the best candy ever invented.
Amie J.
Amie J.
Henderson, NV

If u like gummy snacks, these are for you. To me they have like a cherry taste. Give it a go.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
South Lyon, MI

I'm not a huge candy person but Swedish Fish are my weakness! They are the only candy I crave
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now