The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,019 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
It's good! I like it very much! It's cheap and easy to find! It has a good value and it does fine compared to others! Yes I would recommend to others!
Literally my favorite candy! It's like a fruity flavor that's not too fruity. The fish shapes are fun to eat and it's definitely a fun candy to share.
I love that these are a fat free snack but I think I may eaten to many once because I hardly eat them as much. They can be addicting though so don't be surprised if you go through the whole package in one sitting :)
After living in Sweden I fell in love with this candy. It cures the sweet tooth for sure. Its definitely affordable which makes it hard to pass up on.
Number one candy! Every time I get Swedish fish they bring me back to my childhood. This is the only brand that I am aware of. Great price,great taste
This are not good to me at all. Taste like plastic in my opinion. I know they sell them at my local Dollar Tree, I guess there ok for the price though
There not my favorite but there a good snack for the movies, just hungry, or anything really. There very cheap and can find them in any near by store.
I be honestly Swedish fish is my favorite candy and I love how it taste but when you first eat it taste weird but when you actually chew it taste good
There is no replacement for these. Store brands and other brands cannot compare to Swedish Fish. Huge bag at Walmart is less than $5. A favorite of kids and adults.
I loved these little red fish all through school and now my daughter enjoys them. They make a great potty training reward. They can be pretty chewy, but that's expected with all gummies.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos