The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,396 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These soft and sweet candy fish have been a favorite since I was little. I always find myself staring at the bag because of how exciting it looks. I can never deny one of these babies.
I think these are gross. The flavor and consistency make me gag. The only people I have ever seen even eat them are kids
The candy is okay I just don't like that it has flavor the first time you chew it and then it just taste plain it also is a bit Hardish too chew. I would rather choose gummy bears over this candy
I love gummy candy there are my fav .. I love Swedish fish cause they aren't ass sweet as other gummies I love them
Just plain out ew. I hate this candy. If I was given a bag of these, I would probably just give them away to be honest. Gross Gross Gross.
They're okay, but they're REALLY chewy and sticky; they get stuck to your teeth, your gums, your fingers, each other. It's just kind of a hot mess. Plus they don't even taste that good. I'd prefer to go for something that's sweeter and has multiple different flavors.
Definitely my go-to gummy candy. There's nothing like ripping the heads off of tiny yummy fish. Also, they bring back so many good childhood memories. Love love love
I always get these at the movie theatre! they're so yummy - in moderation. Only bad thing is they get stuck to your teeth
One of my favorites! I love gummies, so these have a special place in my heart. They do get stuck in your teeth at times, but you forget all about it because of how addicting they are!
I love love love swedish fish. They r so good. They are a sweet not to chewy gummie. They r perfect and don't hurt my teeth.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos