Swedish Fish uploaded by Suggie B.Swedish Fish uploaded by Jamie C.Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.See all 60 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (60)
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
Georgetown, KY
Swedish fish are so easy to munch on all day. They are a good flavor and chewy. Swedish fish are affordable and better than the alternative similar products. I recommend this candy. You can find them in most super markets.
Tessa J.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I am not a candy fan but my husband absolutely love Swedish fish. We have to keep these in the house for whenever his supplements kick in and he needs a blood sugar boost. These are great and delicious and he loves them
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Austin, TX
Not too big of a fan of Swedish fish, but they are alright. Feel like they stick my teeth way too much, and it's hard to just be trying to pick it out my teeth. I wouldn't recommend eating.
Misty L.
Misty L.
Orange
One of my favorite gummy candies but have to be careful it can quickly turn into an addiction which is why I only buy the small bag and don't keep them in the house!!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Springdale, PA
Fishies!!!! These gummy goodness are great bc they taste like cherry plastic yet you can't get enough. We get a huge bag at 5below for only $5! Office ladies love em!
Grace T.
Grace T.
Always get stuck in your teeth and you need to work to get it off. I also think they taste pretty bland. Tried them a few times thinking they'll get better but they don't. Don't like em at all...
Nina B.
Nina B.
Carbondale, IL
Swedish fish are some of mu favorite candies! It's definitely an old favorite, I don't have a lot of friends that like them, but that just leaves more candies for me!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
SoOOO good! Fat FREE what?!? Love them! If I have a little sweet tooth my go to. My family loves them too and great price for bulk size bags. We purchase about 2 times a year or more. The original sweedish fish are may better than the other generic companies.
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Leola, PA
One of my favorite classic candies of all time. If you've never tried Swedish Fish before in your life, you're seriously missing out. They are addictive (in the best way possible) and make a great single-service sweet treat when you don't feel like committing to a larger piece of candy.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Hatfield, PA
I grew up with my dad buying these from Sams Club! It was always a quick snack we got when we came home from school. The shape of the fish are never off and they are always sweet and tasty!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?