22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I be honestly Swedish fish is my favorite candy and I love how it taste but when you first eat it taste weird but when you actually chew it taste good
One of my favorite candies. Always been a fan since I was little. The flavor and the chewy feeling just makes it even lost a tooth once by chewing it.
This is a favorite! My boyfriend is allergic to red dye and he still will sneak one. They are delicious and my go to fruity candy. A great movie snack.
My husband's all time favorite candy! I love them as well! Only the small red ones are amazing! The other colored ones or bigger ones aren't the same!
I've tried these and not really a big fan of them but they're OK. It's nothing to get excited about. But if you want soft and not too sweet go for it.
This is my favorite funny treat. I like the awesome flavor with just the right amount of chewiness. Product is always fresh, good value for the money.
Swedish Fish are by far my favorite gummy snack. They aren't too sweet like most gummies, but they also lack that slimy chewy texture of gummy bears.
These are sweet with a sugary coat on the out side gummy goodness sweet and mellow not sour at all and not too sweet just right but it is very chewy
SWEDISH FISH. Childhood love, I'd eat these all the time none stop. I have a love for them until this day. Not to sweet, just right, & fun to eat.
Honestly not a big fan of Swedish fish, the flavor is just off to me, tastes kind of like cough medicine. They stick to your teeth super bad as well.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos