Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.

When you just need a little sweetness in your life these are awesome. Can become addictive though.
Carly S.
Carly S.
Washington, DC

There is actually nothing I love more than Swedish fish- tip: put them in the freezer on a hot day
Jacquelyn O.
Jacquelyn O.

My favorite candy of all time. The perfect flavor. The perfect texture. I could eat the whole bag!
sherri f.
sherri f.
Carteret, NJ

Great taste and texture. Gets stuck teeth, but that's expected with a chewy treat. I still love it
shaniqua j.
shaniqua j.
Hallandale, FL

I remember these snacks when I was young.My mom wouldn't let us eat snacks pro lay I eats ouch now
Ilanna V.
Ilanna V.

My childhood addiction, my child's addiction. Also a great add on for fruity drinks in the summer!
One of my favorite candies. This is my weakness!! I can finish a whole bag of this in one sitting.
Rachelle D.
Rachelle D.
Mt Pleasant, MI

These are by far my favorite!! Not only do they taste good but they don't get stuck in your teeth.
Carling L.
Carling L.

Chewy with great flavor! These are a childhood classic! I love to have a bag of these in my office
Tam K.
Tam K.

These are always a nice surprise to bring home for my husband; they're his favorite type of candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?