Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Tucson, AZ
I love these gummies for their cherry flavor it is soooooo good. I can eat like two bags probably more if i could. The fish shape of them is interesting and they come in a size bag at a good price.
Jelena K.
Jelena K.
Jersey Vlg, TX
I simply love this candy. It is not too sweet, it has just the right amount of sweetness to it. The flavour is great as well, not overwhelming. The price is reasonable too. I would recommend this to a friend.
Gwyn B.
Gwyn B.
Tabernacle, NJ
I won a buy of these at a carnival and they are so good. I know they can be unhealthy but it is ok to have a little treat for yourself once and a while. When I do get them I get a big bag for the whole family.
Yesenia E.
Yesenia E.
Pomona, CA
Swedish fish are so good, they are soft gummies, and taste like cherry. There is always a pack of these in my office desk. I prefer Swedish fish over other gummies. they are very affordable and delicious. I highly recommend these to others.
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Lake Worth, FL
Ooohhh! My other favorite candy! These taste so good! I hope many people eat them because I do. It's my guilty pleasure to eat them a lot. I recommend it to everyone. Who doesn't like candy?! It's the best.
Junika J.
Junika J.
Love love love Swedish fish. My whole family is addicted to them. Very inexpensive and can be found everywhere. They aren't too sugary which makes me love them even more. Highly recommend Swedish fish to everyone
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
Got these at the farmers market one time. Wasn't sure about buying them but I'm glad I did. We ended up going to the beach for a day trip the next day and had these for the kids. Easy to take along and carry
Katie M.
Katie M.
Reading, PA
Classic candy that's cheap and easy to find at just about anywhere. Packages come in a range of sizes so you choose how much you want. I always love this candy and it never lasts for more then a few minutes.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I am personally not a fan of Swedish fish. They are usually hard and get stuck in your teeth. They are not soft. I can't explain the taste. I am just not a fan lol give me some gummy bears and I am good to go!
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Herndon
Swedish fish taste just like the red sour patch kids without the sugar part. I love this flavor because I love fruity things! I would say that it's one of the best candies out there! I totally recommend it!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?