22 colors available

Buy on Walmart*
Misty L.
Misty L.
Orange
One of my favorite gummy candies but have to be careful it can quickly turn into an addiction which is why I only buy the small bag and don't keep them in the house!!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Springdale, PA
Fishies!!!! These gummy goodness are great bc they taste like cherry plastic yet you can't get enough. We get a huge bag at 5below for only $5! Office ladies love em!
Grace T.
Grace T.
Always get stuck in your teeth and you need to work to get it off. I also think they taste pretty bland. Tried them a few times thinking they'll get better but they don't. Don't like em at all...
Nina B.
Nina B.
Carbondale, IL
Swedish fish are some of mu favorite candies! It's definitely an old favorite, I don't have a lot of friends that like them, but that just leaves more candies for me!
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Leola, PA
One of my favorite classic candies of all time. If you've never tried Swedish Fish before in your life, you're seriously missing out. They are addictive (in the best way possible) and make a great single-service sweet treat when you don't feel like committing to a larger piece of candy.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
SoOOO good! Fat FREE what?!? Love them! If I have a little sweet tooth my go to. My family loves them too and great price for bulk size bags. We purchase about 2 times a year or more. The original sweedish fish are may better than the other generic companies.
nessa s.
nessa s.
cheektowaga, NY
One of my favorite candies, a sweet snack on the go or at home! I think walgreens and rite aid usually have thr best prices, these candies are a favoritr by so many!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Benton, AR
I remember as a child thinking these were terrible but as I have gotten older I see that my tastebuds where just immature. If you love fruity and chewy candy you will likely enjoy Swedish Fish.
Flo B.
Flo B.
fort wayne, IN
I personally don't care for these. But they aren't very expensive and my children love them. They tend to be very chewy I wouldn't recommend these to young children.
Christa B.
Christa B.
Mahomet, Il
Swedish fish are my childhood favorite! I once ate so many it made me sick and I thought I ruined it for life but they are still as good now as they were back in the day. Still my favorite!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?