Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ

These fruit punch tasting candies are fun. The gummies are chewy and the flavors are classic.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Philadelphia, PA

Love these! i grew up on them. i love the taste and texture of these. its so sweet and yummy.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
South Lyon, MI

I'm not a huge candy person but Swedish Fish are my weakness! They are the only candy I crave
christine C.
christine C.

Love these so much . I would keep buying them it is a good value you get a lot for your money
Martine K.
Martine K.
Huntington Beach, CA

Super tasty, perfect texture and not extremely sweet. Similar to gummy bears but way better !
L R.
L R.

There are lots of cute project ideas using Swedish fish on Pinterest and the flavor is great!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

I just finished a bag of these I buy them all the time for my whole family they are the best!
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pulaski, VA

I don't know what it is about Swedish fish. But their flavor is so good. I love them so much.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Dudley, MA

These candies are additive....love how soft and chewy these candies are. Definitely satisfied
ANNA A.
ANNA A.
Staten Island, NY

Classic candy- a go to for when you want something sweet. Always satisfying. Never too sweet.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now