Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
Allston, MA

Swedish fish are good but I can only eat so many of them before they begin to taste too weird.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.

Swedish Fish are one of my favorite candies! They aren't overly sweet and have a great flavor.
Ashlee D.
Ashlee D.
El lago, TX

I'm seriously in love with these and could eat a bag in a sitting! One of my candy addictions!
Brooke K.
Brooke K.

Loved them as a kid and still love them!! Everyone should eat them! Perfect candy to snack on!
Lauren l.
Lauren l.
Grosse Pt Pk, MI

These are always my go to candy. Just bought when i was in orlando as i was laying by the pool
Sabrina Y.
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY

Classic candy, the Swedish fish flavor is really original and can't get it from anything else.
YK Y.
YK Y.

I love Swedish fish! They have the perfect chewy texture and classic fruity taste that I love!
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Rockford, IL

Swedish Fist are my all time favorites. They have a taste that I cant find in any other candy.
Madison K.
Madison K.
Birdsboro, PA

Great candy, especially when I go to the movies. When I start eating these, I just can't stop!
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Charleston, SC

Not only one of my favorites, but a favorite of my entire family. Love the texture and flavor.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now