BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Bianca M.
Charlotte, NC
Swedish Fish are my absolute favorite gummy candies, hands down! I really hate that got introduced to them because they're soooo addicting. It's hard to just eat three and then stop. I usually wind up scarfing an entire bag. :\
I love both the bags containing all red fish as well as the multicolored bags. For many years I loved Sour Patch Kids candies and these taste exactly the same but without the citric acid sour powder over the top. Excellent candy.
Kari S.
Lake Stevens, WA
When I find these in the grocery store I'm a happy girl. I don't know why but the availability here is hit and miss. Maybe there is a Swedish Fish addict where I live and buys them all! They are very addictive and easy to eat. My favorite gummy candy when I don't feel like eating chocolate. There is nothing that tastes like these.
Tiffany M.
These are very tasty. You can get both big and mini varieties as well as some multi-flavored varieties; however the original flavor is still best. I am not sure what the consistency is supposed to be - I prefer when they are firmer as they don't stick in my teeth as much then.
Tiffany C.
I used to be obsessed with these. The flavor is delightful, and there are enough in every package to last a while. I don't eat these as often as I used to because they get stuck in my teeth and it is painful. They are very chewy, and as they get older they get harder and chewier.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
I love these gummies. The taste is great and they are a easy and fun treat to give to children. My favorite thing about them is that they come in different size bags. You can get a small bag for on the go, medium bag to fill your candy dish with, and a larger bag for stock piling.
Allison V.
St Augustine, FL
No other gummy candy comes close to how delicious Swedish Fish are. It always bothers me when other no name companies try to imitate them. They NEVER taste right and leave you disgusted. Swedish fish are always in our home candy stash and were even in ourwedding candy buffet.
Holly G.
Washburn, WI
Delicious and super addicting soft and chewy fish shaped candy! Not only do kids love them. But so do adults! They have a smooth feel to them and they are very soft. They are not sticky when you chew them either. Love Swedish Fish!
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
am a Swedish Fish aficionado,but I prefer the original "red' fish to this assorted mix. This was my first time trying the variety mix, but the red ones have richer and fruitier flavors compared to the other colors. The pack of 12 is a great price for those who like this version, but I will stick to the traditional version.
Wanda C.
Las Vegas, NV
Soft and chewy and always delicious, Swedish Fish is a treat that I always enjoy. The brand does an amazing job at keeping these yummy fish fresh no matter what size you may buy. I recommend the larger bag, as it last longer and has a convenient zip lock top. I'll never not snack of these red morsels of sweet fishy goodness!
Manika J.
Lyndhurst, NJ
This is my favorite candy! I really like Swedish Fish because they don't contain gelatin in it. I buy this from my local drug store all the time! I like this better than sour patch kids sometimes.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?