Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
West Salem, WI

Delicious chewy candy! Swedish fish will always be one of my favorite candies. The flavor is great!
Kristyn G.
Kristyn G.
Tampa, FL

Swedish Fish are so good! They're so chewy and they're so sweet, one of the best candies out there!
courtney r.
courtney r.

I love Swedish fish. They are one of my favorite candies. They taste amazing and a fun little snack
beth t.
beth t.
Rochester, MI

A classic!!!! chewy and tasty cherry treats. i have never met someone who doesn't like Swedish fish.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Philadelphia, PA

Swedish fish are what gummi bears wish they were. But eating too many of them at once is a mistake.
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Miramar, FL

I love sweedish fish. They're cute, sweet, sticky red. My favorite are the chocolate covered ones!!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.

I'ved loved sweetish fish from a child---they are so flavorful and yummy---my kids enjoy them also!
valeria c.
valeria c.
Springfield, MA

These are one of my favorite candies I eat them everyday at my lunch time the flavor is really good
Dani J.
Dani J.
Lewisville, TX

Swedish fish are the best! Looking for something chewy? And good tasting? I promise you this is it!
Anayeli M.
Anayeli M.
Okeechobee, FL

Swedish Fish are a classic yet they still taste so good. A definite good snack and very affordable.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?