Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Dauphin, MB

My favorite candy! It's the same as Swedish berries but in a bigger form! Awesome to snack on
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.

Swedish Fish are one of my favorite candies! They aren't overly sweet and have a great flavor.
Latisha W.
Latisha W.

F I R E!

Honestly this candy has been around for ever...if you don't know about it you should!
Aubrey T.
Aubrey T.

Delicious. They are literally just red fish gummys but a little more chewy then regular gummys
Alissa K.
Alissa K.
Columbia City, IN

One of my favorite candy in the world. Great taste and even better when they are really fresh!
Brooke K.
Brooke K.

Loved them as a kid and still love them!! Everyone should eat them! Perfect candy to snack on!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

Bought these for my kid's second birthday party. They are fine but not my favorite gummy candy
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Rockford, IL

Swedish Fist are my all time favorites. They have a taste that I cant find in any other candy.
Emily C.
Emily C.
San Diego, CA

I love sweedish fish so much!!!!!!! i would probably die without them they are just that yummy
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Charleston, SC

Not only one of my favorites, but a favorite of my entire family. Love the texture and flavor.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now