22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
  • Do you think these are good6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Leola, PA
One of my favorite classic candies of all time. If you've never tried Swedish Fish before in your life, you're seriously missing out. They are addictive (in the best way possible) and make a great single-service sweet treat when you don't feel like committing to a larger piece of candy.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
SoOOO good! Fat FREE what?!? Love them! If I have a little sweet tooth my go to. My family loves them too and great price for bulk size bags. We purchase about 2 times a year or more. The original sweedish fish are may better than the other generic companies.
nessa s.
nessa s.
cheektowaga, NY
One of my favorite candies, a sweet snack on the go or at home! I think walgreens and rite aid usually have thr best prices, these candies are a favoritr by so many!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Benton, AR
I remember as a child thinking these were terrible but as I have gotten older I see that my tastebuds where just immature. If you love fruity and chewy candy you will likely enjoy Swedish Fish.
Flo B.
Flo B.
fort wayne, IN
I personally don't care for these. But they aren't very expensive and my children love them. They tend to be very chewy I wouldn't recommend these to young children.
Christa B.
Christa B.
Mahomet, Il
Swedish fish are my childhood favorite! I once ate so many it made me sick and I thought I ruined it for life but they are still as good now as they were back in the day. Still my favorite!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Flushing, OH
Swedish fish always remind me of going to IKEA cause my parents would buy me some every time we went. They are really good and remind me of red sour patch kids without the sour stuff on them. They are delicious
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
I'm not much of a gummy/candy person but I love me some red Swedish fish. This is always what I like to get when I go to the movies. It's low fat and super inexpensive.
Rosie U.
Rosie U.
This bag is perfect for summer vacations! An entire family can enjoy this many Swedish Fish. I bought them at the grocery store. Great flavor & vegetarian friendly.
Didra D.
Didra D.
I love swedish fish so much and I'm kind of glad no one else in my family does there is more for me. They're a great snack to eat when you're reading, watching a movie, or just relaxing.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?