Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Antumn M.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
This is the only way I would buy Swedish Fish. My whole family love these, because they are small and shaped like a fish. It taste just like cherries to me. They have an off brand of these but it is not the same as these.
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
Not to fond of there's really didn't like the flavor. I feel like they are to blend o purchased at Walmart and I did not poke the flavor they aren't very expensive but Iwonf be purchasing again definitely not for me,
Janice M.
Janice M.
Binghamton , NY
One of my all time favorite candies. Swedish fish is a childhood favorite of mine that were I think a 10 cents each back then and used to come individually wrapped. I love the chewy gummy texture & I love the flavor.
Marina C.
Marina C.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE Swedish fish! They're sweet but not too sweet, have a great texture and are jut nasty! When I have a sweet tooth but don't want to feel TOO guilty about eating candy this is my go too. I don't feel like I'm going to go into sugar shock afterwards.
Kaleena V.
Kaleena V.
Jacksonville, FL
One of my childhood favorites. I don't always eat candy but this tastes so good I always go back to it. Responsibly priced. What's even better is that my children now enjoy this candy like I did when I was their age.
Kalen W.
Kalen W.
West Palm Bch, FL
These are so addicting! I have loved Swedish Fish since I was in high school and they are a very comforting candy. Good prices and you can find them pretty much everywhere. Great little snack if you need some sugar!
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Funny story. The first time I purchase these and the only reason why I did is because I found out it was Justin beibers favorite candy I decided to give it a try and it ended up becoming my favorite. It has such a good punch flavor I can't even explain
Megan K.
Megan K.
It's been such a staple in my childhood since I was a child and I love this candy. I can't stop myself from eating it. I usually buy the big bag and eat it for a while. I don't like to share lol because they are just that good
Ariel F.
Ariel F.
Naperville, IL
I would eat these all day if it meant I wouldn't gain weight haha my boyfriend and I love these candies! They are great value for the affordable cost. They are delicious too! I would definitely recommend to others.
Julianne B.
Julianne B.
Hanahan, SC
I could honestly eat a whole bag of Swedish Fish! They are one of my favorite candies! Unlike a lot of candy, the bag comes pretty full. I have never had a gummy that can compare to them. Delicious and inexpensive. Writing this review made me want some!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?