The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,384 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love these candy gummy fishes. They have a great flavor and texture. They are nice and soft and easy to eat even for my younger kids.
Love this candy so much. It has been my favorite since I was really little! So good! Pretty cheap and now they are making lots of cool things
These are my daughters favorite! They are a great vegan option and very affordable when she wants a snack! I buy her Swedish fish from Walgreens!
This candy never gets old! It reminds me of my childhood and my grandmother, who always has a bag full of these with her, just in case!
An all time favorite! Swedish fish have been one of my favorites since i was a kid! I love them and my kids do too
Swedish Fish are a yummy, classic candy. I still buy them for myself as an adult. They're one of the best candies to buy at the movies.
These are my favorite gummy candy ever. They're so simple yet so satisfying. You can buy these at basically any store that sells candy.
THIS IS MY FAVORITESTESTESTEST candy ever!! The flavor is just so good I could sit on the couch and just eat them forever. :)))
I love Swedish fish. The cherry taste is just unbeatable. I love the chewiness of them-- it's not too sticky. These use to harder to find and I could only find them at Ikea, but now they are available in most Walmarts or Targets. I would recommend these to anyone who likes gummy candies.
These are a childhood favorite that I've continued to eat into adulthood. I love these and definitely recommend ya'll go out and try them!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos