22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,502 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This is my favorite funny treat. I like the awesome flavor with just the right amount of chewiness. Product is always fresh, good value for the money.
This is a favorite! My boyfriend is allergic to red dye and he still will sneak one. They are delicious and my go to fruity candy. A great movie snack.
These are some of my favorite candy! Taste great - very realistic raspberry flavor. They are also a wonderful texture. Not sticky or gummy, very soft.
These darn things get me every time! How can anything be this good. I have no problem polishing off a box of these myself. So sweet, so cute, so yummy.
I’ve loved these things since you could buy them for a penny a piece! I️ literally eat so many that I️ get a tummy ache from them but it is so worth it
Literally my favorite candy! It's like a fruity flavor that's not too fruity. The fish shapes are fun to eat and it's definitely a fun candy to share.
I ate these before im not a real candy person unless its chocolate.i think theyre ok though they are just like gummy bears but more of a mouthful lol.
One of my favorite candies. Always been a fan since I was little. The flavor and the chewy feeling just makes it even lost a tooth once by chewing it.
I like Swedish fish but not love them. I wish they were a little softer and easier to chew. I also wish they have different colors and flavors as well.
After living in Sweden I fell in love with this candy. It cures the sweet tooth for sure. Its definitely affordable which makes it hard to pass up on.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos