Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
I've had to keep myself from buying Swedish Fish, because I will eat the entire bag in one sitting. I love the flavor of them, and I usually get the smaller boxes when I go to the movies. There's no other brand that can make anything like the original .
Chloe G.
Chloe G.
These are the best gummies in the world, or at least second best. I eat these whenever there is a chance for me to get my hands on them. I buy them at places like walmart or cvs. The flavor is really good. These gummies are definitely repurchase worthy.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Bought these when I was sneaking snacks into the movies. I got the big bags since I was sharing with a few friends and it lasted me a few days after the movie as well. It has asset taste I can't describe but it's one of my all time favorite gummy snacks
dylan b.
dylan b.
West Mifflin, PA
Swedish Fish, the best none sour gummy candy out there. There is no way that someone can dislike eating a bag of these, and they are definitely addicting. If you like fun fish shaped candies and a great cherry like red taste, then these are a must have.
brittany f.
brittany f.
One of my all time kid-favorite candies! its a walk down memory lane with Swedish fish! they are so great to eat and the flavor is unique and like nothing else! great price, and always so good you cant put the bag down! great candy for all ages as well!
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
I cannot tell you how frequently I buy this huge bag of Swedish fish. My family loves them and so do i. These have to be one of my favorite candies ever. I highly suggest trying them or buying them to share. Cost $5 for a giant bag at any grocery store.
Sara O.
Sara O.
Waverly, IA
Swedish fish are one of my favorite go to treats. I was hesitant when introduced to them, but I now love the flavor and the fact that they are a simple treat without as much sugar as other candies.. Plus they don't melt like other candies in your hand.
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Quincy, IL
I have been eating swedish fish forever, i love them so much, i eat them every chance i can get, probably at least once a week, also the are a good deal for the money not pricey at all, i buy them from hyvee grocer, i would but them over an over again.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Rochester, NY
My kids who are not big candy eaters LOVE these fish. I also enjoy them on occasion and ma not a gummy or fruity candy lover. They have a mild, pleasant taste and do not stick to our teeth like other similar types of gummy candy. I'll repurchase these.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
summerville, sc
Swedish fish are seriously the best thing ever! I love gummy candy, and these classic cherry flavored ones are soooo yummy!! Once I open a bag, its super hard for me to put it down lol! Cheap and available almost everywhere, highly recommend this candy
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?