BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Gina R.
Brunswick , OH
I LOVE Swedish fish !! The red ones especially. They have a good chewy consistency and cute fish shape. They are very inexpensive as well making them an easy choice to grab them off the shelve at the store !
GISSIE G.
Fair Lawn, NJ
So good and yummy
This product never gets old and it’s the best of the gummies.
U can find this in pharmacies, supermarket, grocery stores
Delicious gummy flavor. Fruity taste
Constance T.
Keego Harbor, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
My second favorite candy, and definitely my favorite gummy type candy. Excellent in a Swedish Fish martini!! I've never eaten a bag in one sitting because I value my teeth....but these are delicious!!
Rayana W.
New Orleans
These candies are pretty unique but oddly satisfying. It certainly is an acquired taste, almost like licorish but the chewiness is addicting and they really aren't that bad.
Katherine P.
Burlington , VT
Swedish fish will never get old. They are delicious. Sweet but not too sweet. I love gummy candies and these are my movie theatre favorites. So yummy, so delicious, I need a pack of Swedish fish now.
Baylee R.
sapulpa
I love me some Swedish fish!! They are so good and such a good value to them!! They have such an amazing flavor to them as well! It compares very well to other gummies! Definitely repurchase worthy!!
Kelly G.
Tampa, FL
So good, and so addicting! I most definitely recommend if you have no tried these to get them! Because you’ll fall in love, they are not expensive and are affordable and you get a lot for your money!
Julie P.
Delicious. I could eat about a dozen (packages) of these. They're sweet, gummy, and yummy to my tummy. Straight up. Love these little fishes. If you've never tried them. Do it. Now!
Melanie N.
Indianapolis, IN
I love Swedish Fish. They are my delicious go-to candy snack and I think they are perfectly sweet and chewy. We give them out on Halloween every year and the kids in our neighborhood love them too.
megan Z.
Chesterland, OH
I buy these at five below and only five dollars for a big bag why not right I love them so much I ate the whole bag and I love gummy candy so good and great value and I do recommend to others
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?