Swedish Fish uploaded by Suggie B.Swedish Fish uploaded by Jamie C.Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.See all 60 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (60)
Buy on Walmart*
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Rochester, NY
My kids who are not big candy eaters LOVE these fish. I also enjoy them on occasion and ma not a gummy or fruity candy lover. They have a mild, pleasant taste and do not stick to our teeth like other similar types of gummy candy. I'll repurchase these.
Sara O.
Sara O.
Waverly, IA
Swedish fish are one of my favorite go to treats. I was hesitant when introduced to them, but I now love the flavor and the fact that they are a simple treat without as much sugar as other candies.. Plus they don't melt like other candies in your hand.
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Georgetown, KY
I have a problem. These are my absolute favorite candy ever. I buy them everywhere I see them. I honestly eat them until I'm sick. Affordable where you buy it. It's the only kind I would ever eat. Any knock offs are gross. Definitely buying them again.
Ella W.
Ella W.
Garden City, ID
I don't really like these candies because mostly I haven't had them so I guess Ill talk about everything but the taste cause that is all I can do. You can buy this from a lot of grocery stores. They are not as common as other candies but they are made.
Deanna L.
Deanna L.
Staten Island, NY
This package obviously comes with a lot of fishes. They are pretty big but not that big that you can't eat on in one bite. You can find this at your local drugstore. This taste sweet like strawberries. I would recommend this to people who love sweets!!
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Quincy, IL
I have been eating swedish fish forever, i love them so much, i eat them every chance i can get, probably at least once a week, also the are a good deal for the money not pricey at all, i buy them from hyvee grocer, i would but them over an over again.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Muskegon, MI
I have loved this product since I was a kid. I started eating them again when I was pregnant. It is very affordable ($1.00). Although most of the bags I have purchased, the candy has tasted dusty and old. It is repurchase worthy if you get a fresh bag.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
Good old fashioned Swedish fish. A melt in your mouth cherry flavored fish shaped gummy. Such a fun shape that kids love and can be used in some really cute recipes if your search Pinterest. Fairly inexpensive and you can find them at the dollar store!
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
Swedish fish are seriously the best thing ever! I love gummy candy, and these classic cherry flavored ones are soooo yummy!! Once I open a bag, its super hard for me to put it down lol! Cheap and available almost everywhere, highly recommend this candy
Abbilynn F.
Abbilynn F.
Rockford, IL
Very great taste. nothing like these. my cousin's favorite candy. they are affordable and for the taste they are good. Nothing really tastes like these. the flavor is very unique and very addicting. you can't just eat one. i would recommend to others.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?