Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Shiraya P.
Shiraya P.
Tulsa, OK

Swedish fish have been a lifelong favorite sweet, that I don;t think I will EVER get sick of. They are perfectly sweet, but not overly sweet or sour like other gummy candies. All varieties are great, but the original sized little fish are the best in my opinion!
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Long Beach, CA

Ulmitate favorite candy. I love the softness when I bite into the candy. Even when the candy is in my hot car it doesn't melt. The value of the candy is great, I wish the company put more fishes in the bag. I will purchase again and again. It is worth the money.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Fort Fairfield, Maine

I'm not exactly one for fruit candy, I normally choose to spend my calories on chocolate. However, I grew up on this and if I get the chance I buy a big bag. They must be absolutely terrible for teeth, but the yummy taste and texture are never to be forgotten ;)
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Battle Creek, MI

These are a great fruity kind of snack that is easy to travel with without the worry if they are going to melt in your purse!  I also enjoy that the fish shapes of the candy are so spot on! I always appreciate finding these in my fishbowl drinks.  Highly recommend
Laurie  M.
Laurie M.
Gulf Shores, AL

We call these candy crack, because even though they aren't my favorite candy, a person just can't stop eating them! I'm also the type of person who eats just the red candies out of things (I hate lime, orange, etc) and with this you don't have to worry about it!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Arnold, MD

These are so yummy! The red Swedish fish are my favorite. I don't buy these often but when I do I generally buy the bags that are all red! They are pretty inexpensive and pretty delicious. I have not found a person that doesn't enjoy them! I will buy them again.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

Delicious! These are one of my favorite candies ever! They have a gummy texture and a sweet flavor. I love that they come in multiple sizes too. The mini fish are great but I prefer the original size. i would recommend this to other great price for a sweet treat
alissa r.
alissa r.
Baldwinsville, NY

The only brand of swedish fish I will eat. They are the right amount of chewy and they taste really sweet and juicy. I get these from anywhere really. Extremely affordable and will always continue to get these. Everyone I know prefers these over cheap knockoffs.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

I've tried these candies quite a few times, and I've seen them everywhere. The flavor of the fish reminds me of a lightened up artifical cherry. On the other hand, I found the candies very chewy and prone to getting stuck in your molars, which can be a nuisance.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Morgantown, WV

These are pretty tasty. I gave them 4 stars instead of 5 because sometimes I think maybe they're just too sweet. But the texture is pretty nice. It's like your normal gummy texture but slightly harder with more chew. I love them! Just wish they had more flavors
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?