Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Beloit, WI

On the goes are my favorite! Makes life easier while I'm snacking. Super affordable which makes it tastier. It holds it flavor longer with is how it's better than other alternatives. You can get this at any gas station. I would totally recommend this to anyone.
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Butte, MT

My go to Movie candy! I love Swedish Fish! They take me back to my childhood and by far are one of the best chewy candies. I usually get them at my local walmart or CVS and I get them for special events and the movies. I would recommend them to anyone who asks!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Morgantown, WV

These are pretty tasty. I gave them 4 stars instead of 5 because sometimes I think maybe they're just too sweet. But the texture is pretty nice. It's like your normal gummy texture but slightly harder with more chew. I love them! Just wish they had more flavors
Madison L.
Madison L.
Mc Donald, PA

I used to always buy the large bag of Swedish Fish from my local grocery store and I really enjoyed snacking on them throughout the day when I was craving something sweet. I still love them a lot but the price of the large bag is just a little too much for me!!
Christi Jo P.
Christi Jo P.
Los Angeles, CA

Have you ever went to Ikea just to buy swedish fish? Me either..... While Dots are hands down my favorite candy, I just love the texture & sweet taste of swedish fish. Perfect for park picnics & drive in movies. Oh, and you know, more places that Ikea sell 'em.
Felisha A.
Felisha A.
Londonderry, NH

My love-hate relationship with Swedish Fish is that I love them so much that I eat the whole bag, and then I hate how I feel after. In all seriousness, this is one of the only vegan gummy treats that are easily accessible and delicious, so they're a win for me!
Marcy M.
Marcy M.
Atlanta, GA

I love candy. Swedish fish are a fun chewy delight when I want a little something sweet. I bought the last ones at Target to include in a birthday present. One for the present, one for the family. They didn't last too long at home. I recommend this tasty treat.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Scarsdale, NY

I love Swedish Fish. They are the perfect mix of chewy and sugary and sweet. They are delicious and I absoluetly recommend them. I love the taste. They are also very affordable and very easy to find at any drugstore or grocery store. definitely recommend these.
Quinn E.
Quinn E.
Ann Arbor, MI

Swedish Fish are great; the chewy texture is good, the taste is good, and it's like having an entire bag of the best flavor of candy. I didn't know for a long time that they're actually raspberry flavored. Every now and then I have a craving for these gummies.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Lynchburg, VA

I am going to admit that I definitely have a Swedish Fish problem. If I get a whole bag, I am going to eat the whole bag. I've tried a couple times to get various off-brands but they don't taste as good. I will definitely continue to purchase the actual brand.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now