The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,979 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My kids who are not big candy eaters LOVE these fish. I also enjoy them on occasion and ma not a gummy or fruity candy lover. They have a mild, pleasant taste and do not stick to our teeth like other similar types of gummy candy. I'll repurchase these.
Good old fashioned Swedish fish. A melt in your mouth cherry flavored fish shaped gummy. Such a fun shape that kids love and can be used in some really cute recipes if your search Pinterest. Fairly inexpensive and you can find them at the dollar store!
I don't really like these candies because mostly I haven't had them so I guess Ill talk about everything but the taste cause that is all I can do. You can buy this from a lot of grocery stores. They are not as common as other candies but they are made.
Who doesn't love this classic candy? Red is my favorite flavor of Swedish fish and I also prefer the big ones instead of the little ones (but I won't complain if I had small ones in front of me). I definitely pick up a bag weekly at the grocery store.
Best movie candy. Only giving 4 stars because the bags/boxes do not have too many gummies in them. Other than that, great taste! Cheap/adorable, they are at the dollar store but at movie theaters they can be up to $4-$5! Still an awesome candy though.
They're vegan, so I can share with my boyfriend (who's Swedish), which is nice. Other than that, they're not the best candy I've ever eaten, but they're not bad either. Definitely different than other candies out there, because they don't use gelatin.
Who doesn't love Swedish fish. Especially kids. I always but these for my son. Now this size bag I thinks a little pricey. I usually but single size bags for my kid. But I guess if u wana but in bulk because this would kinda be bulk this is way to go.
Swedish fish are delicious and are a great value. They have a simple yet tasty flavor and they are usually cheaper than a lot of the other candy. I could eat a whole bag of these things by myself. I would recommend these to others and would buy again.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!! I tend to not be a gummy candy fan...but swedish fish are definitely the exception to the rule for me. They are bursting with flavor and I absolutely love the texture. They satisfy my cravings without making me feel too guilty.
I like these because they are gummy but they are hard forms gummy you don't find many chewy candies with the hard texture like that. These are affordable and worth the price as well. I don't eat these often at all. Def would buy again when I see them.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos