Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Quinn E.
Quinn E.
Ann Arbor, MI

Swedish Fish are great; the chewy texture is good, the taste is good, and it's like having an entire bag of the best flavor of candy. I didn't know for a long time that they're actually raspberry flavored. Every now and then I have a craving for these gummies.
Amal K.
Amal K.

I love Swedish fish. Most people say that it tastes like perfume but I love it! The consistency is awesome versus other chewy candy. The shape makes these ideal for little kids and makes it fun. I especially like how these come in a variety of different sizes.
Verlinda S.
Verlinda S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

So sweet!!! I love Swedish fish and! They are addicting for people who have a sweet tooth!! I love the texture and how they are chewy but not too tough to chew. I don't buy them all the time, but at least once a month. They are definitely repurchase worthy!!!!
Vantrice T.
Vantrice T.
Troy, NY

My favorite candy. These little pieces of joy are my favorite. They are sweet but not too sweet. A handful is enough to satisfy a craving for sweets. I like that they comes in a variety of sizes. When I go to the movies, this is my go to snack. Just love them.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Middletown, Pa

Swedish fish are soooo awesome!! Ever since I was little my dad would bring me them home as a snack and they are just so great. You get a decent amount in a bag. I definitely buy these all the time for my oldest daughter and sometimes mommy has a snack too!! 😋
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Scarsdale, NY

I love Swedish Fish. They are the perfect mix of chewy and sugary and sweet. They are delicious and I absoluetly recommend them. I love the taste. They are also very affordable and very easy to find at any drugstore or grocery store. definitely recommend these.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

These are so good but they get stuck in my teeth :(
The flavor is yummy and remind of Swedish berries. I get mine at Walmart if I was to buy some. They're reasonably priced and I'd recommend them to people who don't have a problem with sticking in your teeth.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Lynchburg, VA

I am going to admit that I definitely have a Swedish Fish problem. If I get a whole bag, I am going to eat the whole bag. I've tried a couple times to get various off-brands but they don't taste as good. I will definitely continue to purchase the actual brand.
Jana H.
Jana H.

I really enjoy Swedish FIsh but I they are probably not suited for those who are young as they are pretty firm or if your teeth aren't up to chewing hardish gummy candy. It does have an original flavor like no other candy. The knock offs don't even come close.
Lonnie H.
Lonnie H.
Aldie, VA

I am a Swedish fish junkie. These are my favorite candies from childhood. I care not how much they are.. I would buy them at any price. I love with with popcorn. I buy the minis and take them to the movies with me. They are my favorite gummy candy of all time
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now