22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,502 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love Swedish fish. Perfect for snacking on the go. They are chewy, but sometimes they often stick to your teeth, which makes it somewhat uncomfortable!
I love these! They are addicting and the whole bag can be finished in minutes. They have a great taste. I love the swedish fish water ice from Rita's!
My boyfriend love loves loves Swedish fish. We brought some to the beach the other day and they melted and got all goeey, they were still good though.
I am not a big fan of this candy. I tried it once and I will never eat it again. I bought because it looked good but when I tasted it I didn't like it.
Sweetest fish are really good I love eating these when I relax and watch movies or soft chewy and delicious perfect value and good for a comfy cozy day
I still like this cherry juiciness. You are never too old to enjoy this chewy, sweet treat. Just be ready to pick candy stuck on your teeth for hours.
I've tried these and not really a big fan of them but they're OK. It's nothing to get excited about. But if you want soft and not too sweet go for it.
Number one candy! Every time I get Swedish fish they bring me back to my childhood. This is the only brand that I am aware of. Great price,great taste
This is my favorite funny treat. I like the awesome flavor with just the right amount of chewiness. Product is always fresh, good value for the money.
My husband's all time favorite candy! I love them as well! Only the small red ones are amazing! The other colored ones or bigger ones aren't the same!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos