The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,953 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These little gems are delightful, and addicting. You can eat ALOT of these without feeling full, so be careful because you could end up feeling sick afterwards!
I always keep a huge bah of these around this is one candy that's an old staple in my house they have the same great taste and are not a messy candy either
I love Swedish fish !!! So good. Sugar free so it's sort of guilt free. Juicy and chewy. Just want you want. It's everything you could want out of a little fish from Sweden
They taste soooo good but can be very sticky. I like the flavor so much so I deal with the stickiness...just make sure to brush your teeth once your done.
Swedish fish used to be one of my favorite candies. I now think that they taste just superficially sweet and way too chewy. I most likely wouldn't buy Swedish fish again. However, they're not the worst-tasting candy on the market.
I'm obsessed with Swedish fish! I do occasionally buy this size of bag and share it. I would say they go quickly but that's only because they are so good!
I dont like this much, but my husband loves them so I have to give it a five start. They are chewy chery flavor.. I wish they have a more variety of flavors.
I have always enjoy this candy since I was very small. Great taste and I can eat a bag of it if I let myself. Great to give to the children as well. Of course in moderation
I don't eat candy like that but these are so good and addictive.. soft and chewy.. if I purchase I get the small bag but very good candy
My favorite all time candy. I take them to the movies as well as eat them at home. They are filling so I don't need to eat many to satisfy my sweet tooth.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos