Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Greenville, SC
Ok let's be real who doesn't love Swedish fish. Best flavor ever and I could honestly eat the whole bag. Obviously I don't love when it gets stuck in my teeth (lol) but it's honestly so good it's worth it!
Allison H.
Allison H.
West Allis, WI
Swedish fish is my dad's favorite candy and I love getting it for him as just a nice little reminder to say "I love you" and eat it together. They're even yummy after putting them in the freezer for a bit!
Kelli A.
Kelli A.
One of my favorite candies ever. Always delicious and a go to. There are so many fun projects you can also make with sweedish fish! Absolutely love and you can always find everywhere I would always recommend to others!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Linthicum , Md
This is the taste that takes me back to childhood. This is a summer staple at our community pool since I was a kid. It's the best chewy candy on the market. Not to sour, not too sweet just right!!!!!!!!
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Lansing, IL
Sweedish fish are something I always have in my house. This bag is easy to eat and the family can all share. I love that they are always consistent and have an awesome taste. I would definitely recommend this
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Sewell
I typically don't have a sweet tooth, however I have a soft spot for the not-too-sweet swedish fishes. I also LOVE the fact that they are a low fat food, helps me to rationalize eating bags at a time ;))
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
I absolutely love Swedish Fish. There's so much flavor to them and they're chewy but not overly so. They are a great value for the price. You can find these at any grocery store. I plan on buying them again!
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Jersey City, NJ
Although these are super delicious, and a classic I grew up eating, the ingredients keep me away from this snack. Occasionally I will indulge in this sugary sin, but only when I'm feeling like being bad.
Alissa C.
Alissa C.
Richmond, VA
One of my favorite candies! They curb my sweet tooth without being overly sugary. I like that they taste even better when given some air too, make the coating just a bit harder. I'll always repurchase when I need a little candy.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Swedish fish have and always will be my mom and I's favorite candy. Luckily the two of us work together so we always have one of the giant bags(with the convenient zip lock top) stashed in her office.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?