The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,333 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
All time fave! Remind me of being a kid! We grab a box every time we head to the movie theater! One of my kids favorite candies as well!
Used these for my boyfriend to ask him to a dance a few years ago since it was his favorite candy. You can get very creative with them and they are yummy with good consistency.
This is the perfect anytime candy! Always in the mood for fishes. Love the sweet chewy candy and I tend to keep them around. I always grab a bag before i go to the movie theater, too expensive there. They are always nicely priced at cvs and walgreeens. Grab some. You wont be disappointed!
They're sweet, chewy, and not at all fishy, which is good for my brother. Seriously just give a bag of these to someone it will disappear.
The best fish candy it's very affordable so find it taste good is that sweet is not sour is just right easy to chew good snack for when you're feeling for something sweet to eat
My child loves Love's do you spell gummy fish cheats on every day she want some every day she loves them it's her favorite candy in the
This is an oldie but goodie! These are not too sweet. Just the right amount of sweetness. The size is perfect. It's an enjoyable treat.
These are definitely one of my favorite kinds of candy. I love the flavor of them, because they aren't too intense but still delicious!
These have a flavor and texture that cannot be matched! I love grabbing them at IKEA! Always a classic treat and they look cute in jars!
My husband loves these gummy snacks and would eat them all day long if I'd let him. He likes that they are not too sweet and have a great flavor!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos