Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Lorri-Ann K.
Lorri-Ann K.

We all love the Swedish fish. My daughter has come home with large bags of these a few times.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

I just finished a bag of these I buy them all the time for my whole family they are the best!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

By far one of my favorite candies of all time, they are so good. you cannot beat Swedish fish
vanessa o.
vanessa o.

Good candys.great flavor love the little fish shapes.an the kids love them for class parties.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

I love Swedish Fish! They're chewy and have a great flavor and are basically a perfect candy.
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
Freeport, NY

I could honestly eat Swedish fish all day and all night. By far the best candy ever invented.
Regina S.
Regina S.
Parkersburg, WV

Who doesn't love swedish fish? So tasty! Chewy, sweet, delicious! My whole family loves them!
Angela M.
Angela M.
Midlothian, IL

My favorite non-chocloate candy. i love these so much. love them!! So fun to eat too! so good
ANNA A.
ANNA A.
Staten Island, NY

Classic candy- a go to for when you want something sweet. Always satisfying. Never too sweet.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ

These fruit punch tasting candies are fun. The gummies are chewy and the flavors are classic.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now