BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Chloe J.
Silverbrook West Bloomfield, MI
These are really good because they're really soft they melt in your mouth and I like him because they taste really good but they're also really sweet so if you're not to like really sweet tasty products I don't recommend getting these
anna b.
Malden, MA
These are so good I always have them in my backpack so I can snack on them when ever I am hungry in class and also I love the taste and texture of Swedish fish which some people find weird but I like them soo much and people should rebut this again after they finish because it is well worth the price for the amount your getting in the bag.
Tabbitha E.
Perrysburg, OH
These things are so addicting!!! They taste like red sour patch kids without the sourness. I like that they are all the same flavor, who doesn't like the "red ones" of any type of candy!? Just be careful not to get older ones, they can get tough and a little harder to eat. They still taste good but I prefer the softer ones.
Amy W.
Westerville, OH
My all-time go-to favorite candy for anything at anytime. I even bought an antique gum all machine so my family can dispense Swedish fish whenever they want. We are lucky if the largest bag lasts 3 or 4 days. We just can't get enough!
Caroline J.
Cupertino, CA
Thesee candies aren't so terrible I wouldn't eat them, but they aren't the best. I would never go out and buy myself a packet. I only get to taste them around Halloween. Anyways, they're not very sweet and very soft. They also become sticky as you chew them and they get stuck in between your teeth, which gets annoying. Not a fan.
Amanda K.
Corp Christi, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are my perfect study time snack. Sweet, small, and not messy. It might not sound like much but chocolate fingers or salty residue can slow down page flipping. Some fruit candy can be a but too much but these are perfect.
Kirsten V.
Norfolk , VA
There is always a bag of Swedish Fish somewhere in my home. They are such a deliciously fruity candy without being overwhelming. If you're into fruit flavored candy but don't enjoy sour things, I would highly suggest Swedish Fish. In my own personal opinion, they taste similar to the red Sour Patch Kids without the sour coating!
Tiffany M.
These are very tasty. You can get both big and mini varieties as well as some multi-flavored varieties; however the original flavor is still best. I am not sure what the consistency is supposed to be - I prefer when they are firmer as they don't stick in my teeth as much then.
Bianca M.
Charlotte, NC
Swedish Fish are my absolute favorite gummy candies, hands down! I really hate that got introduced to them because they're soooo addicting. It's hard to just eat three and then stop. I usually wind up scarfing an entire bag. :\
I love both the bags containing all red fish as well as the multicolored bags. For many years I loved Sour Patch Kids candies and these taste exactly the same but without the citric acid sour powder over the top. Excellent candy.
Tiffany C.
I used to be obsessed with these. The flavor is delightful, and there are enough in every package to last a while. I don't eat these as often as I used to because they get stuck in my teeth and it is painful. They are very chewy, and as they get older they get harder and chewier.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?