Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Heather B.
Heather B.

This is my favorite candy ever! I would pick Swedish Fish over any other candy any day of the week.
I have loved these since I was a little kid they're my absolute favorite candy in the entire world
Inez R.
Inez R.
Covington, GA

Been a fan since childhood. Favorite movie theater snacks. It gets better with each and every bite.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
West Salem, WI

Delicious chewy candy! Swedish fish will always be one of my favorite candies. The flavor is great!
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Philadelphia, PA

Swedish fish are what gummi bears wish they were. But eating too many of them at once is a mistake.
This candies are my go to treat. Perfect for the movies, girls nights or just a little sweet snack.
ashley g.
ashley g.

I love swedish fish perfect mixture of a gummy and a hard candy. Everyone i make try one loves them
beth t.
beth t.
Rochester, MI

A classic!!!! chewy and tasty cherry treats. i have never met someone who doesn't like Swedish fish.
Angela D.
Angela D.

This is my FAVORITE gummy candy. I could eat these every day for the rest of my life - and I might.
Kellie M.
Kellie M.
Moon Township, PA

Sticky and yummy! They are so good when soft and I figure the sticky keeps me from eating too many!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now