Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Mayra M.
Mayra M.

Love these they are so good !! Sugar free Incase of health issues ! Get at pharmacy or walmart
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Princeton, ME

Delicious! Defiantly my favorie snack at work. Always buy 2 bags cause I always end up sharing
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Stuart, FL

A classic and delicious treat! My kids and I love snacking on these!! Especially at the movies
Maheen  H.
Maheen H.
Orland Park, IL

My favorite candy ever since I was little these are so addictive and I will forever love these
Xylia V.
Xylia V.
Yuma, AZ

I usually purchase the big bag at sams to keep in a jar for the kids I sneak a few in as well.
Zakayla H.
Zakayla H.
Charlotte, NC

This isn't my favorit but some others would like it i like chocalate. and yep thats my opinion.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Charleston, SC

Not only one of my favorites, but a favorite of my entire family. Love the texture and flavor.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN

One of my favorite gummy candies, there flavoring is unique to them and they are so addictive.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.

Swedish Fish are one of my favorite candies! They aren't overly sweet and have a great flavor.
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
Allston, MA

Swedish fish are good but I can only eat so many of them before they begin to taste too weird.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now