Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Santa Fe, NM

They have a good taste but stick to your teeth but for the desires you have they good . They sweet
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Wilmington, DE

One of my favorite candy . My kids love them too so I have to hide some so they don't eat them all
Nikki P.
Nikki P.
Sergeant Bluff, IA

Kids love to eat these on long car rides. Cute shape and great flavor for candy. Don't stain teeth
Teresa G.
Teresa G.

These are addicting cherry flavor with a great chew. My mouth is watering just thinking about them
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Albany, OR

Best candy! Has a good texture without being really sticky and they aren't too sweet to the taste.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.

To my go to movie candy. I love to put them in blue jelly, the kids love to see the fish in water.
Micah S.
Micah S.

My cousin and I love these we make games up and try hiding them on each other cause we eat so many
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH

The memories lol whenever I see these I buy them I loved them as a kid they are so sweet and yummy
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.

When you just need a little sweetness in your life these are awesome. Can become addictive though.
Jacquelyn O.
Jacquelyn O.

My favorite candy of all time. The perfect flavor. The perfect texture. I could eat the whole bag!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?