Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Marcie K.
Marcie K.
Beaver Falls, PA

PERFECT SIZE! I love Swedish fish and this was a perfect gift for any family member or friend!
Valerie A.
Valerie A.

These are so good and chewy! I love the flavor sooooo much! These are the best candies everrrr
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Winter Park, FL

One of my absolute favorites! Every time I eat them it feels like a throwback to my childhood.
staci w.
staci w.

Yum yum! great way to transport yourself back to your childhood and the sweet treat is a bonus
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Rehoboth, MA

A true childhood favorite. My whole family enjoys this treat. Great flavor and texture payoff.
michelle h.
michelle h.
Aurora, CO

This is like soir patches nut netter tasting jadnt tried these is months but i love it so much
Aubrey T.
Aubrey T.

Delicious. They are literally just red fish gummys but a little more chewy then regular gummys
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Charleston, SC

Not only one of my favorites, but a favorite of my entire family. Love the texture and flavor.
tracy o.
tracy o.
griffith, IN

Love Swedish fish! They remind me of being a kid and at the baseball fields! Yum! Done on this
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
San Diego, CA

If you love gummy candy, you have to try swedish fish! It's one of my favorite candies to eat!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now