Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Madison G.
Madison G.
Hillsboro
Swedish fish have been my favorite since I was a child. They are extremely affordable. Great value for what you buy. You can find them at just about any grocery store. And I will definitely continue to buy this delicious candy.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
Lewisburg , Tn
This is my all-time favorite gummy candy. I could eat Swedish fish all day long. I prefer the larger sized fish. They don't tend to stick to your teeth like other gummy candy or leave your mouth with a film. They are generally very well priced and I highly recommend.
gigi t.
gigi t.
Greendale, WI
Swedish fish are my favorite candies. They aren't too sweet but also aren't too bland. They are easy to eat and are normally a craving I have on a weekly basis. I don't know why, but this candy always ends up in my grocery list.
Tanya A.
Tanya A.
College Park, MD
I like to get Swedish Fish once in a while when I want a chewy candy other than Starburst/Skittles (my go tos). I prefer the original red ones to the mixed flavor ones. They taste good and have a nice consistency to them. They remind me of camping when I was a kid.
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
Yum, swedish fish are such a great candy. The flavor is unique and does not taste like anything else. the only problem is that you can't eat a ton of them because your teeth will start to hurt from all the sugar. They are a great treat if you aren't trying to eat a lot.
Hilary A.
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
I love Swedish Fish candy! It's one of my favorites growing up! I haven't had it in years but now writing this review makes me want some. I know my next trip to the grocery store I'll stop and get some because it truly is one of my favorite candies!
Bernadette N.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
I love gummy candy! Swedish Fish are one of my favorites. My kids love them, too. I like the texture. It isn't too hard to chew and also isn't too soft. The flavor isn't overly sweet, either. And the fish shape is super cute!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Nettleton, MS
These have always been a childhood favorite of mine. And the fish just made them even more fun to eat. The are so flavorful and chewy and just the right amount of sweetness. These are also very affordable compared to other types of sweets.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Atlanta, GA
This is my favorite candy. Ever since summer camp when I was in middle school I could never resist these chewy fish. These will always remind me of childhood and the nostalgia is the reason I pick these up when I want candy.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
My Sister-in Law introduced me to these gummy like candies, not allot of flavor very affordable and kin d of a light cherry flavor, goo value and low in calories so not too unhealthy. The flavor is good if you like things with just a hint of the flavor to them.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?