Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
Jerome, ID

Swedish Fish will forever be my favorite candy. I always have one of these go paks in my purse.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.

Idk how people don't like Swedish fish, I love them honestly. I buy them every time I see them!
Ashley K M.
Ashley K M.
Clifton Heights, PA

Love this fish..who doesn't like them .........................................................
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Chadds Ford, PA

One of my all time favorites. They are addicting, I could easily eat
a large bag in one sitting
Vic D.
Vic D.
Carleton Place, Ontario

I buy these whenever I go on a road trip. They are soft and chewy and delicious and I love them
Suze K.
Suze K.

Honestly one of my favorite jelly type of candy... sweet, chewy, and delicious! :D Movie candy!
Charlotte E.
Charlotte E.
Canada

Yum, these are great! Not my favorite type of candy but still wonderfully fabulously delicious!
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Vancouver BC Canada

Sooo good, always a go-to choice when my partner and I can't decide on a treat for movie night!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Huntsville, TX

You can never go wrong with Swedish Fish! I love the gummy texture and the sweet cherry flavor!
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
San Antonio, TX

I love these. There is no other gummy to compare flavor wise. A classic candy. Love the flavor.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now