BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Mary L.
Ivyland, PA
My older sister used to bring this home for me several times a month. This was and still is one of my favorite candies. I fold them in half to crack the outside then bite the heads off of each one...another friend squishes it against the roof of her mouth - LOL How do you eat them?
Stacey B.
San Mateo, CA
These are good, but they HAVE to be eaten warm. Chewing on a cold swedish fish will make your jaw sore. I have no idea what flavor they're supposed to be, but they're still incredibly good all the same.
Elizabeth A.
Dayton, OH
I love how chewy these are, and my family think I am odd, but I get so excited over the chewy candies that are harder. Ones that you kind of have to force through. These are PERFECT! I take them on car trips to visit family in WV, they are great for keeping my ears from hurting in the pressure change.
michele f.
Exeter, NH
A childhood treat is now my adult treat too. Plus you can't go wrong that they are fat free too so you can splurge a little and not worry. I find them to be crazy sweet so I never seem to over indulge as there is only so much one can eat. However, they do tend to dry out once you open up the package, so be sure to wrap well after.
Oreale A.
Rockville, MD
I love everything about Swedish Fish. They have a great fruity taste, a nice soft candy that does not get stuck in my teeth and come in various sizes depending in your mood, my whole family munches on these baby's every once in a while, and they've been around before my parent's days, so they've went from generation, to generation.
Justin H.
Middletown, PA
I bought ginormous bag of Swedish Fish. Big mistake! Not because they aren't delicious, but because I literally couldn't stop myself from eating them! One of my all-time favorite candies ever. So soft, sugary, delicious...mmmm... *drools*
Caroline J.
Cupertino, CA
Thesee candies aren't so terrible I wouldn't eat them, but they aren't the best. I would never go out and buy myself a packet. I only get to taste them around Halloween. Anyways, they're not very sweet and very soft. They also become sticky as you chew them and they get stuck in between your teeth, which gets annoying. Not a fan.
Holly M.
E Pittsburgh, PA
It is always a blast from the past when I eat these. Use to be only able to get them at the penny candy store, now they are most anywhere. The price is great. I love the chewy sweet flavor. Always my got to candy. Low on fat as well.
Maria C.
Ladys Island, SC
These bring back the good memories of when I sat on the huge couch with my Papa John watching movies, playing games, and of course eating these delicious sugary treats! Their taste is one I'll NEVER forget! Honestly it's has been a while since I've treated unselfish to some, but I can taste the great flavor as I write! Mmmm....
Liz R.
I adore Swedish Fish. As a heads up, if you deep grooves in your teeth/wisdom teeth that are far back (like me) they *will* get stuck. They also only come in "red" flavor (which is delicious); a sort of mix between cherry & raspberry.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?