The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,972 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I have always enjoy this candy since I was very small. Great taste and I can eat a bag of it if I let myself. Great to give to the children as well. Of course in moderation
Swedish fish are the perfect sweet treat if your sugar tooth has a craving. I am never disappointed and love this snack at the movies or when I am just needing something yummy. I would for sure recommend to others. Treat yourself!
Please have been an old favor to Grandma's for a long time recently I introduced them to my granddaughter's they're no longer my candies now they belong to the whole family
I love these things. But yikes, look at those ingredients!! First two ingredients are sugar and invert sugar. While I enjoy them, I rarely have them around the house just due to the ingredient list. Wish there was a different way!
I love these! They are just such a fun, simple snack! I also love that they are fat free! They made the fish a slightly bigger size which is great! I love the flavor and texture of these gummy snacks! I definitely recommend them!
Swedish fish are ok. Their flavor is good because t I feel like they're hard to chew and get stuck in your teeth a lot. There are definitely better chewy or gummy candies,
My favorite all time candy. I take them to the movies as well as eat them at home. They are filling so I don't need to eat many to satisfy my sweet tooth.
Some of my favorite candy EVER. These are always in my car, in my purse or on my desk at home. They are an easy snack to snack on and they always taste good.
Swedish fish are the best candy ever invented. You can't eat just one. They're amazing. The flavor is one of a kind. The chewiness isn't too overwhelming.
My favorite gummy of all! These are a party favorite and people of all ages enjoy them. The knock-off brands don't compare! I usually purchase at wal mart
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos