The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,298 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE CANDIES IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE. Seriously delicious. So sweet. So flavorful. So nicely textured. The only issue is that I'm a vegetarian and I sometimes feel bad about hurting the lil fishies when I bite them
I love sweedish fish! I'm also a candy addict and love any and all "gummy" candies. I can't go into CVS without walking out with a bag of sweedish fish or gummy bears! Although there is only one flavor of sweedish fish, having a variety of flavors is NOT missed! I always tell myself "just one more".
This candy is the only one that can force me out of my diet plans. and that's a good thing! Swedish fish are there for you, they don't steal your boyfriend, they don't cancel on you, swedish fish are the real MVP
Sometimes I Bing on it, sometimes I don't want to eat it at all. I have a love hate relationship with Swedish candy. Since sometimes I'm hungry and I'll go for it. But sometimes if I have other choices I can choose I won't go for the Swedish candy
My kids and I love theses candy fishes that I have to hide them sometimes because they eats them up from me so I have to buy them their own stash of the candy fishes (Swedish Fish) so they wont eat mine up!!!
These are one of the best candies around. When I crave candy, my mind immediately goes to Swedish Fish. I can't go more than a couple months without tasting some of these delicious, red fishies, because they are seriously THAT great! If you haven't tried them yet, what are you waiting for?!?!
Yummy! I love their taste and I can probably eat an entire bag of Swedish fish. I have tried dipping them in chocolate before. Swedish fish are excellent in chocolate. Good! I see they have a variety pack of like whales and sharks now and other sea creatures. It's kinda weird, I can only eat the red Swedish fish. They also have a variety pack of different colors of Swedish fish. Just weird.Red is the best!
I am a sucker for gummy types of candy and Swedish Fish are my all time guilty pleasure. They are sweet and the texture is like a soft jujy fruit. I've tried generics, but nothing compares to the original. Delicious, sweet, cherry, chewy goodness!
I have always been a fan of Swedish Fish. Though I won't go out of my way to buy them because they aren't my favorite candy, but if there is a good deal on them I might be tempted. They have a nice sweet taste and they are chewy but not too chewy.
I think it's really great that they made this in a little container. It's way more practical. Only down side is I wish the candies themselves was so hard to chew on. They taste amazing but I don't wanna break my teeth while trying to chew them.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos