Add a Photo
Photos (55)
LuAnn W.
LuAnn W.
Columbia, SC

Low fat, sweet, the perfect snack for sweets cravings with no worries about weight. Love them.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.

Love these they are so good !! Sugar free Incase of health issues ! Get at pharmacy or walmart
YK Y.
YK Y.

I love Swedish fish! They have the perfect chewy texture and classic fruity taste that I love!
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.

Swedish Fish are one of my favorite candies! They aren't overly sweet and have a great flavor.
Ashlee D.
Ashlee D.
El lago, TX

I'm seriously in love with these and could eat a bag in a sitting! One of my candy addictions!
michelle h.
michelle h.
Aurora, CO

This is like soir patches nut netter tasting jadnt tried these is months but i love it so much
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Woodville, MS

I love these gummies. They are delicious. Swedish fish are great. I can eat the bag by myself.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Stuart, FL

A classic and delicious treat! My kids and I love snacking on these!! Especially at the movies
Kerri T.
Kerri T.
Cincinnati, OH

I'm not a huge fan of Swedish Fish. Their flavor and consistency have never been to my liking.
Maheen  H.
Maheen H.
Orland Park, IL

My favorite candy ever since I was little these are so addictive and I will forever love these
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now