Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Natasha H.
Natasha H.
Orlando, FL

Just one of those special treats we love to get every now and then. They are great for movie time.
Mercedes R.
Mercedes R.
Texas

Swedish candy makes me remember my childhood so good love the chewy candy and the taste is so good
Alex C.
Alex C.

My friends and I would do almost anything for some Swedish fish. I could eat a whole bag by myself
Christine L.
Christine L.

These chewy candies are so flavorful. Becomes a habit of grabbing a handful at a time to snack on!
Maddy E.
Maddy E.
La Quinta, CA

Ugh all time favorite candy. Love the fun fish shape. Taste great and I believe it's fat free too.
Anonna C.
Anonna C.
Staten Island , NY

Best candy ever. They are so gummy and chewy. I love that I can find them anywhere esp at my deli.
Micah S.
Micah S.

My cousin and I love these we make games up and try hiding them on each other cause we eat so many
Ariel S.
Ariel S.

I'm obsessed with these. They are so amazing and they look like little fish so they're super cute.
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Santa Fe, NM

They have a good taste but stick to your teeth but for the desires you have they good . They sweet
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Wilmington, DE

One of my favorite candy . My kids love them too so I have to hide some so they don't eat them all
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?