Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Kyla K.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
Best candy ever!!!! This is one of my favorites. They aren't expensive at all. The flavor is awesome. The texture is amazing. It's like a soft gummy not a hard one at all. I would definitely share my love of Swedish fish.
Carissa S.
Carissa S.
Nanuet, NY
Swedish fish have been my favorite candy since before I could remember. They are always affordable and the Red ones "originals" are my favorite! The big bag is the best so you can share. ;) Would recommend this candy!
Marissa E.
Marissa E.
Westbrook, ME
These always were a favorite of mine as a kid. My favorite part being how soft and chewy they were! I feel like more often than not although the flavor is still just as yummy the fish themselves seem to be very tough.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
West Jordan, UT
Sweetish fish have been my favorite candy since I can remember, so sweet and chewy and you can just have these as a snack anywhere you go, perfect for road trips! Good price and you can buy these pretty much anywhere!!
Leandra T.
Leandra T.
These have such a distinct and unique flavor, and they're the perfect amount of chewy. I've never had a knock off swedish fish that tasted the same! I love them! They're sweet and they're even good frozen and put on ice cream.
Bobbie A.
Bobbie A.
Mohnton, PA
I remember getting these for a penny with my mom. Loved these as a child! Red was always my favorite but purple isnt too bad either. I dont eat them much anymore, honestly i kind of hate when candy is stuck around my teeth
Diane S.
Diane S.
Cheektowaga, NY
I'm a chocoholic but when I get my hands on these I can't stop! They're not overly sweet or get really stuck to your teeth, the flavor is perfect. Not too sugary and tough like gummy bears either. Too addicting for me to keep on hand!
Cierra M.
Cierra M.
I love these so much t hey are my favorites candies. They're so soft and chewy and they taste so sweet. I can't get enough of them. You can buy these for a dollar at dollar tree and it's super affordable for what you get.
Antumn M.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is the only way I would buy Swedish Fish. My whole family love these, because they are small and shaped like a fish. It taste just like cherries to me. They have an off brand of these but it is not the same as these.
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
Not to fond of there's really didn't like the flavor. I feel like they are to blend o purchased at Walmart and I did not poke the flavor they aren't very expensive but Iwonf be purchasing again definitely not for me,
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?