Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
East Lansing, MI

My favorite candy, a truly unique flavor that you can't really find in any other type of candy.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Millville, Nj

So good! I love these so much. You can use them in so many ways and kids love the fishy aspect.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Brandywine, MD

My favorite gummy candy since I was a wee little kid!!! So flavorful!!! My all time favorite!!!
Vic D.
Vic D.
Carleton Place, Ontario

I buy these whenever I go on a road trip. They are soft and chewy and delicious and I love them
Anastacia C.
Anastacia C.
North Ridgeville, OH

I can't stop eating them! I love the flavor, they are not sticky chewy like some gummy candies.
mustafa o.
mustafa o.

I love this candy! I can never find other flavors other than purple and red. Want more flavors!
Charlotte E.
Charlotte E.
Canada

Yum, these are great! Not my favorite type of candy but still wonderfully fabulously delicious!
Diana P.
Diana P.
Perth Amboy, NJ

One of my all time favorites. been eating it sonce i waS a kid. the taste is always the same xo
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Joliet, IL

Perfect candy when you want something sweet and chewy. Plus they're not over powering in taste.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Middlesex, Nc

I love you a million red Swedish fish. No really though. Swedish fish are my all time favorite.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now