Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Monica O.
Monica O.
Marysville, WA
My husband buys them for our children. I eat them once in a while, they have good flavor but for me they are too chewy and they can get stuck on your teeth. They are affordable and you can find them at any store.
Jill J.
Jill J.
Minneapolis, MN
What can I say? I'm a sucker for these guys! Everything from flavor to texture, they're my sugary guilty pleasure. I tend to be satisfied with just a few, so they last me a while, but for someone who's not big on candy, I find myself picking these up more than I'd care to admit. Chewy, cherry-y, and oh so tasty!
Johanna V.
Johanna V.
I've been eating this candy for ever. Since I was in elementary now I'm thirty one. It still taste the same. I just can't eat as many because I'm not as active haha. It's such a good price. Brings joy to my soul.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish fish are one of my absolute favorite candies of all time! I remember in high school we could get 5 for .5 cents at the corner store! I still love them to this day!! They are so addicting and delicious!!
Azra K.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Quite possibly my favorite candy ever!!! I can go through an entire bag of these in one sitting. I love the taste and the texture! The only downside is that it sometimes gets stuck to your teeth but that's a minor issue.
Yesenia E.
Yesenia E.
Pomona, CA
Swedish fish are so good, they are soft gummies, and taste like cherry. There is always a pack of these in my office desk. I prefer Swedish fish over other gummies. they are very affordable and delicious. I highly recommend these to others.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Decatur, GA
I like Swedish fish. Some people absolutely hate them and I'm not sure why. They are sweet and have a subtle cherry flavor. They are a bit chewy but I enjoy them for movies or giving out as a Halloween treat.
Fodilat I.
Fodilat I.
Swedish Fish are my all-time favorite candy to have with me. For me particularly, I have them as at least three times a week. They are super affordable and I'd really like to see done more products like this.
Veronica F.
Veronica F.
Rockville, MD
What can I say? These are what I think of as the classic. We googled a few weeks back and found the originals in Sweden were not red, but this is the flavor we love. Hate when The only ones we can find are multi color, because we like the reds.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Tucson, AZ
I love these gummies for their cherry flavor it is soooooo good. I can eat like two bags probably more if i could. The fish shape of them is interesting and they come in a size bag at a good price.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?