Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Emily M.
Emily M.
Louisville, KY

pretty good but not the best. sometimes taste like plastic & the texture is a little different.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Chadds Ford, PA

One of my all time favorites. They are addicting, I could easily eat
a large bag in one sitting
Debra R.
Debra R.
Oswego, NY

My favoriteeeeeeeeee chewy candy! Its not obnoxiously sweets! I love the taste and the texture.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Millville, Nj

So good! I love these so much. You can use them in so many ways and kids love the fishy aspect.
Jesenia L.
Jesenia L.

One of my all time favorite candies I grew up eating these I love the flavor and the chewy-ness
Diana P.
Diana P.
Perth Amboy, NJ

One of my all time favorites. been eating it sonce i waS a kid. the taste is always the same xo
Valeria H.
Valeria H.
Pottstown, PA

Love these. They taste great, always have a bag in my shopping cart when I go grocery shopping.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Aiken, SC

These are so unexpectedly addicting! Not too sweet and my kids LOVE them! One of our favorites!
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY

Love these fish they are very chewy but very yummy at the same time also the price is very good
Diamond H.
Diamond H.
Claymont, DE

Classic and Delicious. I don't think i will ever stop loving or eating this candy to be honest.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now