The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,869 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Taste gets boring easily. The first five are amazing, then it starts to taste like fancy plastic. Not a go to but I'll eat it if it's there.
I love these because as a gummy candy they are not too soft like some of the other candies out there. They also go great mixed in Ice Cream.
these are yummy and they're vegan which i love. i would definitely recommend these. my son also loves these when he wants something sweet :)
While I like the taste and texture of sweetish fish they are not a healthy snack! We often have them in the cupboard because they taste good
Used to buy the pink individual fish for 5 cents at the local delis. Now the prices went up. But I found a big bag for $5 at five and below.
My favorite can't to eat at the theatre or at home on a rainy day. I love the flavor and they are so cute you almost don't want to eat them.
The smaller sized Swedish Fish are the best tasting ones, in my opinion. This king sized bag is great -- I don't have to buy the huge monster sized bag (that I would eat by myself and get sick from) and I don't have to settle for a small bag that I can eat in 4 bites. It's reasonably priced, the small sized fishies are delicious. What more is there to say? It's Swedish Fish!
Swedish Fish are one of the only gummy candies I like. I don't like too much candy unless it's chocolate, so these are one of my exceptions.
Delicious! A household favor of ours. Amazing cherry (?) flavor. Really good. We prefer it to traditional licorice. Nice and chewy. Gummy!!
Classic candy from my childhood, you can never go wrong with Swedish fish. They're always consistent with flavor and a great deal when looking for snacks
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos