Add a Photo
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Jersey City, NJ

My guilty pleasure!
Now this is a childhood sweet that didn't dissappear and I'm glad it didn't!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Huntsville, TX

You can never go wrong with Swedish Fish! I love the gummy texture and the sweet cherry flavor!
Rebecca  B.
Rebecca B.
Southport, CT

Love the flavor and texture. They never fail to be a great snack and pair well with pretzels!!!
Latoya P.
Latoya P.

I love all chewy candies and this is one of my favorites. These are second only to Gummi Bears.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
San Antonio, TX

I love these. There is no other gummy to compare flavor wise. A classic candy. Love the flavor.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Fleetwood, PA

My mom and I love Swedish fish. I only like the original kind. I do not enjoy the rainbow ones.
Elaine K.
Elaine K.
Kutztown, PA

Delicious and classic. I love the colorful ones but the red Swedish fish will ways be the best.
Blake F.
Blake F.
Pass Christian, MS

ALL time FAVORITE candy! i can eat a big bag of swedish fish all day and not get tired of them!
Crystal E.
Crystal E.
Pittsfield, NH

My husband is obsessed with Swedish fish. I have to hide them so the bag lasts more than a day.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Dauphin, PA

Love! Whole family eats this as an occasional pick me up. My son even loves these. Great snack.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now