Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Casey R.
Casey R.
Huntsville, TX

These have a great taste. They are not to sweet and they do not melt in your hands. Kids love them!!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Greensboro , Nc

It's a candy, I'm not sure what else to say! It's not too sweet but it does get stuck in your gums.
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Miramar, FL

I love sweedish fish. They're cute, sweet, sticky red. My favorite are the chocolate covered ones!!
Sarah E.
Sarah E.

Swedish fish have the perfect fruity flavor. This is a great size to share. Thank you Swedish fish!
Rabeckah W.
Rabeckah W.
Linden, MI

I LOVE Swedish fish! so fruity and my favorite favorite candy!! I still have yet to try other kinds
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Greenville, NC

My absolute favorite candy. I can't have an entire bag to myself because I will eat it in 5 minutes
Rhonda G.
Rhonda G.

A classic. I've been eating these for more than 20 years and I still love them like I did as a kid.
Robyn D.
Robyn D.
Panama City, FL

Great candy for relaxing and watching movies with. Not too chewy and the taste is not overpowering.
Abby J.
Abby J.
Irving, TX

Love these. they are like a thick cherry gummmy. very chewy and just the right amount of toughness.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Port St Lucie, FL

Mmmmmm!! Red sour patch kids without the sour! Lol! I could eat an entire bag of these little guys.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now