Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Donora, Pa

One of the greatest candys that are stil around! An old school candy with the same great taste!
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

It n=makes me feel like I'm a child again sitting with my grandma eating this little berry fish
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Joliet, IL

Perfect candy when you want something sweet and chewy. Plus they're not over powering in taste.
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
East Lansing, MI

My favorite candy, a truly unique flavor that you can't really find in any other type of candy.
Erica A.
Erica A.

These are both mine and my dads favorite candy ! They taste amazing and are so soft and chewy !
mustafa o.
mustafa o.

I love this candy! I can never find other flavors other than purple and red. Want more flavors!
Vic D.
Vic D.
Carleton Place, Ontario

I buy these whenever I go on a road trip. They are soft and chewy and delicious and I love them
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Asheville, NC

Favorite candy of all time! I generally always have these in my purse no matter what day it is!
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA

Yuck! I don't like these but my husband does. They are to hard and I don't much like the taste.
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Sainte-Anne-des-Plaines, QC

It'S my favorite treat when I want some sugar. They all taste great. I can eat the complete bag
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now