Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Alina Z.
Alina Z.
Center Line, MI

Super good! I love how its not too sweet! i wish there could be more flavor or some kind though!
shian r.
shian r.
Fayetteville, NC

Loveeeeeeeee them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So chewy and cute !!!!!!! Buyyyy
Rachael Y.
Rachael Y.
Cumberland, MD

Swedish fish are my go to gummy candy. i love this. a few in a handfull will fill my sweet tooth
Samantha R.
Samantha R.

Perfect! Super good and great sizes so I can munch on them whenever I want. My favorite gummies.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.

These are the perfect gummy treat. They are not overwhelmingly sweet but satisfy my sweet tooth.
Jade S.
Jade S.

My boyfriend loves this candy and got me into it too. I love using them for cupcake decorations.
Maribel G.
Maribel G.
West Chicago , IL

They just have a weird flavor, which makes me not like them. They seem to have a harsh texture.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Asheville, NC

Favorite candy of all time! I generally always have these in my purse no matter what day it is!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.

Idk how people don't like Swedish fish, I love them honestly. I buy them every time I see them!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Chadds Ford, PA

One of my all time favorites. They are addicting, I could easily eat
a large bag in one sitting
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now