BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Connie C.
San Bruno, CA
Swedish fish are okay, but sometimes I feel like I'm just eating wax. The cherry flavoring is alright but overall the impression I have of this candy is just that its very fake and artificial. After the first couple I feel a little grossed out by the chewy and sticky texture, but I don't hate them altogether.
Brittany C.
Maple Grove, MN
Omnomnoms. One of my favorite candies. Always best fresh, otherwise they become hard. Nice and chewy with a big flavor. Can buy almost anywhere which is nice when you have a craving for them. Definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a sweet, chewy treat.
Shannon J.
Chattanooga, TN
I can remember buying these as a kid from the corner store for a penny a piece. I went many years without them until they started popping up in my local store. Now I have been reunited with one of my favorite childhood candies and I get to pass my love for them down to my children. My son now loves them too!
Jana H.
I really enjoy Swedish FIsh but I they are probably not suited for those who are young as they are pretty firm or if your teeth aren't up to chewing hardish gummy candy. It does have an original flavor like no other candy. The knock offs don't even come close.
Melanie M.
Fayetteville, NC
Love Swedish fish! They have a strong bit not too strong flavor, and have just the right amount of chewiness. Unlike some other candies, any generic versions won't do! This is, however, a candy that I will always pay full price for.
Dee G.
I personally do not like this candy but I think that it's pretty cool that it comes in a little cup like this for the kids the kids would love to use the cup for whatever they want afterwards so I think that is cool
Adela V.
Zillah, WA
Great candy at a great price. First time I tried these were when I bought them while shopping for furniture at Ikea and I was surprised how good they were, I would buy them again and am glad that we stopped and grabbed some in the first place. Try them!
Chloe G.
These are the best gummies in the world, or at least second best. I eat these whenever there is a chance for me to get my hands on them. I buy them at places like walmart or cvs. The flavor is really good. These gummies are definitely repurchase worthy.
Stacy O.
Kingsville, TX
Swedish fish are my absolute favorite I can finish the whole bag in one sitting:) they taste so good and there so affordable I could buy them all the time! Whenever I want something sweet these candies are my go to..
Alicia B.
Schenectady, NY
I grew up on these candies and now something my kids are stuck on too! I normally buy these at any grocery store of pharmacy at a really great price for what you get in a bag. They taste fantastic and are just the right chewiness! You gotta try these guys!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?