Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Katie B.
Katie B.
Nettleton, MS
These have always been a childhood favorite of mine. And the fish just made them even more fun to eat. The are so flavorful and chewy and just the right amount of sweetness. These are also very affordable compared to other types of sweets.
emma p.
emma p.
Swedish Fish are perfectly sweet and chewy! something about their fruity flavor keeps me reaching for more. yes, they do have a tendency to get stuck in your teeth, so i wouldn't recommend if you have braces or any type of wire in your mouth!Swedish Fish
Amy B.
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
My Sister-in Law introduced me to these gummy like candies, not allot of flavor very affordable and kin d of a light cherry flavor, goo value and low in calories so not too unhealthy. The flavor is good if you like things with just a hint of the flavor to them.
Bernadette N.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
I love gummy candy! Swedish Fish are one of my favorites. My kids love them, too. I like the texture. It isn't too hard to chew and also isn't too soft. The flavor isn't overly sweet, either. And the fish shape is super cute!
EmilyAnn J.
EmilyAnn J.
Bethlehem, PA
We used a big bag of these at my dads birthday party. Everyone loved them. Easy to use bag and can easily keep closed after initially opening. It's nice to be able to keep them around for a while without worrying about the candy going stale
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Ocean City, NJ
My absolute favorite candy! I have had candy fish from candy stores or store brand, and nothing compares to Swedish Fish. I usually purchase at CVS or Wawa. They also have he mixed sea creatures with different flavors which are delicious! I definitely recommend!
Theresa  B.
Theresa B.
Great for on the go, or as a gift. It is resealable which is nice for storage. There are a good amount of fish in the bag for the price. Good to keep around for treats when someone does something good or needs a pick me up.
Bri A.
Bri A.
Clermont, FL
So yummy! Very chewy consistency in your mouth. Very cheap and can be found literally anywhere! Totally in love with the flavoring. It isn't overwhelmingly sweet. The packaging is super easy too. Definitely a candy to try.
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Birmingham, MI
If you're craving gummies, Swedish fish are the best! The cherry flavor is a perfect little treat after dinner or with popcorn at the movies. I don't buy these often but it is a go-to when I'm in the mood for a chewy candy.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
I absolutely love Swedish fish. It's something that I don't keep around in the house because they are dangerous for me but the flavor is amazing and if I want them I will buy the small bag. Definitely worth the purchase
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?