Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Napoleon, OH

We keep bags of these on hand at my place. my kids and I love everything about Swedish fish. yummy.
Charissa C.
Charissa C.

I don't usually buy these but when I get them for Halloween I do like them just not my first choice
Inez R.
Inez R.
Covington, GA

Been a fan since childhood. Favorite movie theater snacks. It gets better with each and every bite.
courtney r.
courtney r.

I love Swedish fish. They are one of my favorite candies. They taste amazing and a fun little snack
Rabeckah W.
Rabeckah W.
Linden, MI

I LOVE Swedish fish! so fruity and my favorite favorite candy!! I still have yet to try other kinds
Heather B.
Heather B.

This is my favorite candy ever! I would pick Swedish Fish over any other candy any day of the week.
Tawana L.
Tawana L.
Fresh Meadows, NY

Love these. They are so good and sweet. Try not to buy them a lot otherwise, I'll eat them all day.
Rayette W.
Rayette W.
Beaumont, TX

Mm mm I can eat these all day...they are just right not too sweet doesn't stick to my teeth as much
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Milner, GA

I like swedish fish because of how chewy and delicious they are. They are not to sweet or to bland.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Philadelphia, PA

Swedish fish are what gummi bears wish they were. But eating too many of them at once is a mistake.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?