The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,340 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are one of my favorite candies. I love it so much. I can never have too many of them. I like taking them camping and on road trips.
I love the resealable package. It allows me to eat as many or as few as I want without having to worry about the candy not staying fresh.
These remind me of a happier time in my childhood. My aunt always had them and used to sneak them to us kids! A great treat and so yummy.
Try not to eat the whole bag. One of my favorite gummies, the flavor just brings you back to childhood. The bulk bag is great for snacks!
What a wonderful flavor. Unlike other brands, these are soft to chew. And they don't stick to your teeth. I would buy these all the time.
These little things right here my son loves, they are his favorite candies.. I think for myself they are just a little to chewy and sticky..
I'm the minority here I guess, but I really don't like Swedish Fish! I think the flavor is gross and they aren't very chewy.
Okay so I thought these Swedish Fish were weird because they smelled funny at first to me and they were hard, but they're actually really good. Not too sweet and thy get soft as they warm up in your mouth. Recommend to anyone who likes gummy Jolly Ranchers or gummy Lifesavers or any fruity gummy type candies then you'd love these. Recommend to you guys.
10 out of 10 would always and forever recommend. This is the only red candy that my mom will actually eat and it doesn't give her a headache.
I love the flavor, and the texture of these. As long as they're fresh; when the bag has been open for a while they get hard pretty quick.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos