Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Asheville, NC

Favorite candy of all time! I generally always have these in my purse no matter what day it is!
Samantha k.
Samantha k.
Dallas, TX

Swedish fish are a great vegan snack. I turn to them when I'm wanting something sweet and yummy.
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

It n=makes me feel like I'm a child again sitting with my grandma eating this little berry fish
Crystal E.
Crystal E.
Pittsfield, NH

My husband is obsessed with Swedish fish. I have to hide them so the bag lasts more than a day.
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Sainte-Anne-des-Plaines, QC

It'S my favorite treat when I want some sugar. They all taste great. I can eat the complete bag
Jesenia L.
Jesenia L.

One of my all time favorite candies I grew up eating these I love the flavor and the chewy-ness
San Antonio, TX

I love these. There is no other gummy to compare flavor wise. A classic candy. Love the flavor.
Maribel G.
Maribel G.
West Chicago , Il

They just have a weird flavor, which makes me not like them. They seem to have a harsh texture.
Arili S.
Arili S.
Coalinga, CA

The best gummys I have ever had I really love Swedish fishes since I was small great gummys !!!
Valeria H.
Valeria H.
Pottstown, PA

Love these. They taste great, always have a bag in my shopping cart when I go grocery shopping.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now