22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,502 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I'm addicted to these little guys! I just notice that I enjoy them more in small quantities... after too many seems like the flavor gets kinda muddled.
I can probably eat these little guys all day. The taste is like cherry but I think I enjoy them so much because they have so much detail on the candy.
Well all I can say is my son loves these things. I honestly am not really sure why but he loves them so much. Just brush after and you are good to go.
This is hands down my favorite candy ever! it just tastes so good! Plus there's no mess or clean up afterwards! my whole family loves them and so do I!
The cherry flavor is pretty good. They are very sticky and stick to your teeth, which is annoying for but might be fine for you. Bonus: they are vegan!
I cannot begin to express how much I love this candy I have to have a back almost every day and I will not share because they are my absolute favorite
Bad gummy taste. Not sweet...hard gummy. Just bad. They're like gummy worm's red headed step child... Remind me of a gummy cough syrup flavored thing.
Swedish fish are so sweet and delicious. They are a fun snack for anyone! Once you have one you have trouble stopping until you've eaten the whole bag
Swedish Fish are wonderful in every way! They satisfy your sweet tooth without breaking the bank or your calorie budget. Sticky yes...but I love them.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos