Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Mirtha F.
Mirtha F.

I am not a sweets type of person but I enjoy that little kick and taste from the Swedish Fish.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Woodville, MS

I love these gummies. They are delicious. Swedish fish are great. I can eat the bag by myself.
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
Vicksburg, MS

Swedish Fish are the best! My son loves Swedish Fish! They have always been a family favorite!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.

Love the chewyness. other mock.brands cant compare. low fat so don't feel as bad eating them ha
Sabrina Y.
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY

Classic candy, the Swedish fish flavor is really original and can't get it from anything else.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Rehoboth, MA

A true childhood favorite. My whole family enjoys this treat. Great flavor and texture payoff.
michelle h.
michelle h.
Aurora, CO

This is like soir patches nut netter tasting jadnt tried these is months but i love it so much
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Winter Park, FL

One of my absolute favorites! Every time I eat them it feels like a throwback to my childhood.
Alissa K.
Alissa K.
Columbia City, IN

One of my favorite candy in the world. Great taste and even better when they are really fresh!
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
Allston, MA

Swedish fish are good but I can only eat so many of them before they begin to taste too weird.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now