Add a Photo
Photos (55)
This candies are my go to treat. Perfect for the movies, girls nights or just a little sweet snack.
Angie M.
Angie M.
West Springfield, MA

These are my favorite candies. I prefer these most because they're chewy and sweet but super sweet.
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Linwood, NC

I've loved these for years!!! I've tried the different colored ones but only the red ones for me!!!
Carina M.
Carina M.

The best gummies ever! Not to sweet and they don't stick to your teeth which is super important lol
Alina A.
Alina A.
Cambridge, MA

Chewy and fruity flavored, a classic candy. They don't taste waxy and don't melt or stick together.
Abby J.
Abby J.
Irving, TX

Love these. they are like a thick cherry gummmy. very chewy and just the right amount of toughness.
Rhonda G.
Rhonda G.

A classic. I've been eating these for more than 20 years and I still love them like I did as a kid.
Bought when i was in america, absolutely fell in love with them and so good as a snack on long trips
Kellie M.
Kellie M.
Moon Township, PA

Sticky and yummy! They are so good when soft and I figure the sticky keeps me from eating too many!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.

I love Swedish Fish! Sometimes I'll just get a craving and need to run out and buy a pack of these.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?