The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,947 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Super sweet and very gummy. They have a great flavor and are one of my favorites. My kids love them too. They are priced great and I won recommend them to everyone.
One of my favorite candies! Swedish Fish are so delicious! I love how soft and chewy they are. They are a popular candy so they can be found everywhere and the price is usually really good.
I could eat a pound of this in a week. I absolutely love Swedish fish. I perfer the small size due to the flavor. I felt that the big sizes have a funny taste.
They're such a great snack to eat through out the day. There's so many in a bag and they're so good. I absolutely love Swedish fish. You can get them anywhere.
At first I thought Swedish Fish would be nasty. Until one day I was curious and tried one and now they are one of my favorite candies. I definitely love them and the texture is not too hard and not too soft.
A favorite in my household all year round. Packaging is good and resealable on the larger packs. The only problem I have is it is very sticky when they get wet
I love the taste of Swedish fish. They're one of my favorite gummy snacks. They have a good flavor and you get a lot in the bag. I haven't found anything that tastes similar. I would recommend this to others
By far my favorite gummy candy. Love the flavor (super sweet) and so so good. I don't eat them often because I'm a health freak but sometimes I splurge and always reach for these
Yum! The husband and son love these guys. There's no other gummy like a Swedish fish their texture, taste, and fun shape. The value is good and I buy when it's requested. Great for popcorn and movie nights
I like swedish fish but I feel like I only ever buy these at the movie theater. I never really find myself looking for them in the candy aisle. Not sure why. I guess I just do not get cravings for them.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos