Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Cameron C.
Cameron C.
I love the product it is one of the best ones on the market I but it all the time. I just wish it was so expensive but I guess you have to pay a little more if you want the best one. I will always stick with this product and the company!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
I love Swedish Fish! I love the texture and the flavor. I usually eat them by theirselves but every once in a while, ill eat them with a Cadbury chocolate bar (has to be Cadbury) because the flavor combination is out of this world delicious!
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Richfield
Love love love Swedish fish! Such a yummy snack at a good price for the deliciousness it offers. I treat myself to this yummy snack every few weeks. Nothing compares to these delicious fishes!! I will absolutely repurchase this again.
Annessa S.
Annessa S.
spokane, WA
Does anything taste like childhood more than Swedish fish? This bag is good sized and well priced. The classic flavor is amazing - sweet, not too sweet. It's one of the best gummies on the market and I would recommend it to everyone!
Gabriella S.
Gabriella S.
Swedish fish are amazing! If you don't like them, than you're missing out. Depending on the type of bag you get, it can be a little pricey. I got my first bag at Stewart's Shop. I wouldn't purchase these every month. But maybe a small bag.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Johnston, RI
One of my all time favorite candies. Not sure what more I can say about them other than I love them. I usually buy them in the bulk bags at BJs. I have some glass jars on my counter that I usually keep stocked with my favorite fish.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Poland, IN
I love Swedish Fish as my go to for gummy candy but they must be bought fresh! If you purchase a stale package they are way more chewy than gummy. They have an awesome flavor and definitely go into my picks for movie night at home.
Kait T.
Kait T.
I love having Swedish fish for my sugary snack. They're my favorite gummies to chew on and fish are my favorite. They taste great but the only thing people might have problems with is that it sticks to your teeth every now and then.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Farmington , NY
Swedish fish are an all time favorite of mine. They are better than your average gummies, and come in bulk! If you're a candy enthusiast I'm sure you already love em! If I weren't trying to watch my figure, I would buy some today!!
Melody R.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Nothing beats a fresh bag of red Swedish Fish. I like that they're not insanely tough to chew, more like the consistency of a gum drop than a gummy bear. The flavor is mellow and sweet without being cloying and the surface is smooth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?