The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,335 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Buy these from bjs I can eat the whole package they are soft and chewy I bought them a few times Snd would continue to buy them I would recommend them to everyone flavor is really good
Oh my 😍 sweetish fish are my family's absolute FAVORITE GO TO CANDY my mom always has some in a jar in the kitchen not overly sweet love this candy!!
I grew up with this candy. I have always loved these. I used to pay for them individually in a clear wrapped package. I purchase these about once a week. It's like if I see them I see obligated to purchase. They never disappoint. Same great taste as always. These are a great quick snack to have in your bag on the go and you don't feel guilty that you had a bit of sugar.
Swedish fish is a classic candy! Never gets old. We eat these a few times a month. We usually purchase at shop rite. Sometimes Walmart. Great flavor.
If you like sweet and chewy candy? This is for you! Such a classic and taste great! Perfect for travel and or a treat to keep in your desk!
Those are some really good candy, i honestly thought they were hard candy but i bought some and they weren't so i really liked them and i would buy it again and i really recommend it
These are my husbands favorite candy!!! He loves them! They are very good and affordable!!!! Very easy to find. We love candy at our house!
I tried these and I ended up giving them away. I don't know but it really didn't have a taste to it and was very hard to chew. It just wasn't for me.
I never tried this until my husband and I met for the first time. He brought me this and I loved it. it is shaped of a fish and it is almost like a gummy bear but more dense. It has a sweet taste without being overpowering and leaves a yummy aftertaste.
I'm not much of a candy person, but occasionally if Swedish Fish are around me, I WILL eat them. They have the perfect soft and chewy texture!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos