Add a Photo
Photos (55)
mustafa o.
mustafa o.

I love this candy! I can never find other flavors other than purple and red. Want more flavors!
Suze K.
Suze K.

Honestly one of my favorite jelly type of candy... sweet, chewy, and delicious! :D Movie candy!
Diamond H.
Diamond H.
Claymont, DE

Classic and Delicious. I don't think i will ever stop loving or eating this candy to be honest.
Anastacia C.
Anastacia C.
North Ridgeville, OH

I can't stop eating them! I love the flavor, they are not sticky chewy like some gummy candies.
Sasha L.
Sasha L.
South Richmond Hill, NY

Love these they are a childhood classic nothing can take the place of these love love love them
Diana O.
Diana O.
Ocean Springs, MS

Who doesn't want a bag of these perfectly soft and chewy fish? They're my favorite gummy snack!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Huntsville, TX

You can never go wrong with Swedish Fish! I love the gummy texture and the sweet cherry flavor!
Rebecca  B.
Rebecca B.
Southport, CT

Love the flavor and texture. They never fail to be a great snack and pair well with pretzels!!!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Joliet, IL

Perfect candy when you want something sweet and chewy. Plus they're not over powering in taste.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
New haven, CT

These are extremely delicious. I'm not a big fan of gummy candy but I love these little fishes.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now