Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
Mullica Hill, NJ

LOVE these, but I have to limit myself, or I will eat way too many of them they get addicting fast!
Ash M F.
Ash M F.
Grindstone, PA

This yummy treat is a hit with young kids and older people alike. My 3 year old loves these things!
Carina M.
Carina M.

The best gummies ever! Not to sweet and they don't stick to your teeth which is super important lol
Anna k.
Anna k.
Saugus , Ca

I love my sweetest fish I can eat duffel bag with no problem at all and I do not like to share that
Maria B.
Maria B.
Cincinnati, OH

These candies taste delicious and have a very interesting texture that doesn't stick to your teeth.
ashley g.
ashley g.

I love swedish fish perfect mixture of a gummy and a hard candy. Everyone i make try one loves them
courtney r.
courtney r.

I love Swedish fish. They are one of my favorite candies. They taste amazing and a fun little snack
This candies are my go to treat. Perfect for the movies, girls nights or just a little sweet snack.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.

Swedish Fish are the best jelly candy out there! They taste great and I like that they're fat free.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
New Prague, MN

Delicious chewy candy! Swedish fish will always be one of my favorite candies. The flavor is great!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?