Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Payton V.
Payton V.
Lake Stevens, WA

I love Swedish fish they are really good candy and I love gummy candy I love almost all candy to
emily w.
emily w.
Colorado Springs, CO

A major weakness....these little red fish are amazing! love them! gave to buy in small bags! lol
Monell R.
Monell R.

These are my absolute FAVORITE candy. I even stick them in cookies when I bake sometimes. #sweet
Anna T.
Anna T.
Wrightstown, NJ

One of my favorite candy. Great candy to snack on. Never gets boring. Is always kept in my house
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Tampa, FL

This is some of the best candy I have had. Recently , it's had kind of a bad after taste though.
Angelina V.
Angelina V.

My daughter loves these. They're not TOO bad for you, so I can't complain when she chooses them.
Samara J.
Samara J.
Brooklyn, NY

I always ke er post a pack in my purse, they are so good. My kids always ask me if I have some..
Heather N.
Heather N.
Leechburg, PA

Delicious treat. Addictive. Easily poppable snack. I love them so we always opt for the big bag.
Casey A.
Casey A.
Bettendorf, IA

My absolute favorite candy! I love the chewy texture of the gummy and the lingonberry(?) flavor.
Colleen B.
Colleen B.
S Chicago Hts, IL

I am addicted to these Swedish Fish. They are so good and taste great!! Can't stop eating them!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now