The Best Gummy Candies: 15K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy
4.58 / 5 based on 7,762 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 101 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
By far my favorite movie theater candy!!! I always get these at the movies or if I'm going to have a movie night at home! Great value! Recommend! They also pair well with sour patch kids!!! Ahh maxing!!!!
I really enjoy these candies. They are just so hard I wish they would make some that are softer, because they are hard they tend to get stuck in my teeth a lot. But overall I really like the flavor of them
Who doesn't love Swedish fish? They taste exactly like how I remember as a kid. My mom gets these all that time for when I have my son over. They have them at Walmart and Kroger in the bagged candy aisle.
Swedish Fish will always be one of my go to buys when I go to the movies! I absolutely love them and they are easy to eat in the theaters! I definitely recommend these to everyone
My brother is obsessed with this candy so every time it's his birthday or Christmas definitely I always get him this candy! I love how gummy and good this candy is and would tell everyone about this candy!
Best snap ever! If your a mommy or daddy getting these Swedish fish would make u love them! I can purchase them at any deli spot or bodega. Really affordable, and their Fish !! Like why not?!
Classic snack. Fat free and delicious. My favorite thing is that they don't get stuck in your teeth like other gummy candy does. These are relatively cheap and you always get a good amount. Def recommend
My favorite candy! The perfect flavor I can eat an entire bag ( and I have!) it's affordable and can be found at any store. It's a cherryish flavor that's the right amount of sweet! Obviously repurchase worthy
I like that they're soft but not too soft there chewy but not too chewy they don't get stuck easily in your teeth and they have a texture in a flavor like no other gummy candy.
Love these! Perfect treat to satisfy my sweet tooth. Love how soft yet still chewy they are. They stay much more fresh then the other competitive brand! And I can find a small single serve bag for under a dollar.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos