BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Amber L.
CALLAWAY, FL
I wouldn't recommend these to anyone.. They taste aweful! My kids don't even like these..and it's candy! They leave a nasty after taste in your mouth. The consistency of the chewy fruit chews is just aweful! Maybe if they added more flavors I would consider buying again.
annalisa n.
I love candy. These little fish are delicious. I know they come in some other flavors but the original red is my personal favorite. Only down side of these sweets is that they tend to stick in my teeth and make me feel like I need to see a dentist for professional teeth cleaning.
Mai M.
Columbus, OH
At any given time, there is some medium to large size bag of these at work or home. I mean how could you not like these??? They were a childhood favorite and still are. I like the small ones and the bigger ones. I prefer the all red variety versus the multi flavor pack.
Olivia N.
Terre Haute, IN
Swedish Fish are my favorite chewy candy! I could seriously eat them by the bucketful. There is something about the texture and the flavor. I'm not sure what it is, almost a strawberry, and the ever delicious chewiness of the candy itself. They're also fat free which is a plus considering how many of them I eat!
Melissa O.
Swedish Fish are my favorite candy. They are super sweet and fruity. My boyfriend has to hide them from me once I open a bad because I will eat them until I make myself sick. They are so good! And surprisingly, naturally vegan.
Zoe G.
Beverly Hills, CA
Swedish Fish are my favorite candy of all time hands down no question. They are delicious and I never get sick of the flavor. I love snacking on them while doing work or watching a movie. Satisfyingly chewy and not too sweet. You must try these if you haven't before.
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
YOM !!! Honestly who doesn't like this classic chewy candy ??? If you haven't tried you need to ! Plus they aren't highly priced, what other reason do you need ? They've been around forever because obviously they're still well loved ūüėä
McKenna H.
Love, love, love Swedish fish. My favorite candy to snack on at the movie theater. They are so delicious, soft and gummy. Whenever I crave something that is not chocolate these are usually my go to candy of choice. Would advise everyone to at least give them a try!
Maddy M.
Swedish Fish are so tasty. They're one of my favorite sweets. They have such good flavor and it. The only problem I have is, they get stuck in your teeth very easily.
Keonna B.
Saint Louis, MO
Swedish Fish aren't in the same league as some other soft chews, but for those who prefer a more subtle sweetness then this candy is for you.

Swedish Fish isn't my go-to for chewy candy, but when I do consume them I don't have a complaint.

Pretty decent flavored candy for the price & the amount in the package.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?