Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Wilmington, De
Swedish Fish, are one of those types of candies that will always be a classic to me and remind me of my childhood. I love how they are a gummy candy but they are still soft and do not stick to your teeth really bad like so many others do.
Karen T.
Karen T.
Doral, FL
Delicious and does not taste like chicken, LOL! This candy is super old-school and taste awesome every time I eat it. Not something that I crave often but when it is around it is a must have. I say purchase worthy.Swedish Fish
Chand B.
Chand B.
The original Swedish fish are so yummy! It
Is 2017, however, and I do wish this product did not use Red 40 anymore. It's time for the company to use some natural and healthier alternatives for their coloring, flavoring, and sweetener.
Blair C.
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
When I first heard of Swedish Fish, my honest first thought was "why would I want to eat candy with the name fish in it? Gross!" BUT, I never knock it until I try it! These are cute little red fish and they are so good! They are sweet and gummy.
Miriam M.
Miriam M.
I love Swedish Fish! It's one of my favorite candies. They are chewy but soft so they don't hurt your jaw as easily. The flavor is unique and never gets old. I would choose this over other varieties, and the big bag is perfect for your cravings!
Kiah B.
Kiah B.
Syracuse, NY
If you don't grab a bag of these on a long road trip, are you even really road tripping? Swedish fish are somehow not sticky like gummibears which makes me love them even more. Don't buy them too often because...sugar, but do buy them.
Cameron C.
Cameron C.
I love the product it is one of the best ones on the market I but it all the time. I just wish it was so expensive but I guess you have to pay a little more if you want the best one. I will always stick with this product and the company!
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Tazewell, TN
I love love love these. They're so soft be chewy and not too sweet like some other gummy candies can be. They almost don't make you feel bad about eating then because they're so good. If you haven't tried them, why are you waiting for?
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
By far my favorite candy (gummy candy that is) it has great flavor and a good value. I'm eating a bag right now as I'm writing this review and nothing can beat Swedish Fish! I purchase these every other week and I'm in love with them.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
I love Swedish Fish! I love the texture and the flavor. I usually eat them by theirselves but every once in a while, ill eat them with a Cadbury chocolate bar (has to be Cadbury) because the flavor combination is out of this world delicious!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?