The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,318 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
these are yummy and they're vegan which i love. i would definitely recommend these. my son also loves these when he wants something sweet :)
My favorite can't to eat at the theatre or at home on a rainy day. I love the flavor and they are so cute you almost don't want to eat them.
Taste gets boring easily. The first five are amazing, then it starts to taste like fancy plastic. Not a go to but I'll eat it if it's there.
Delicious! A household favor of ours. Amazing cherry (?) flavor. Really good. We prefer it to traditional licorice. Nice and chewy. Gummy!!
This is one of my GO TO movie snacks. They're delicious and you get a lot in the box or bag. The box is usually pretty cheap like a dollar.
Very, very very affordable and AMAZING candy. What else would someone ask for? Very affordable with the low prices. I usually a good spaded
Classic candy from my childhood, you can never go wrong with Swedish fish. They're always consistent with flavor and a great deal when looking for snacks
I could eat these candies all day. This size bag is a little big to finish in one day, but it's resealable and stays fresh for a long time.
I always buy the HUGE bag of these for my mom's birthday, mothers day, etc as part of her gift. She loves these and we all snack on them! ;)
Swedish fish are never a disappointment. The red original ones specifically are the best. Almost a licorice flavor but with its own unique twist.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos