Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Kendra N.
Kendra N.

This candy is a simple reminder of my childhood. It's sweet but doesn't give that sugar overload.
Liz Y.
Liz Y.
Saint Paul, MN

My favorite candy. I personally only enjoy the Red ones which is great since that's easy to find.
Blair K.
Blair K.
Kent, WA

The Best Ever... Not much else to say. Just a yummy treat that us perfect for home or the movies.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Port Chester, NY

Swedish fish are the best! I love them and buy them all the time. I like the cherry flavored ones
Nyssa G.
Nyssa G.

I love Swedish fish. one of the only fruit flavor candies I will eat. perfect flavor and texture.
Miriam L.
Miriam L.

I got them on hallow ween i love these gummies even though my family doesn't it means more for me
Zachary P.
Zachary P.
Framingham, MA

This is a all the time basic I need a quick candy fix. The issue is they get stuck in your teeth.
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL

My guilty pleasure. They are so good, really sugary too. I need to stop eating these but I can't.
Jemma W.
Jemma W.
Northern Ireland

I have never ever tried a candy like this in my whole entire life and it's absolutely amazing xo
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.

These are the perfect gummy treat. They are not overwhelmingly sweet but satisfy my sweet tooth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now