The Best Gummy Candies: 14K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy
4.58 / 5 based on 7,739 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 101 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Childhood classic! So simple yet so good! A lot of people refrain from it because it's "fish" but trust me it's anything but! The taste is so unique and yummy! I get Swedish fish flavor for anything I can find.
Everyone in my house loves these! We fight over them. The flavor is delicious and the serving size is endless with this sized bag. Perfect to add a little snack to the kids lunches!
Swedish fish are an all time favorite candy of mine. Brings me back to my childhood and now they are my children's favorite as well. You just get a sense nostalgia when eating them.
This gigantic bag of Swedish fish is definitely the way to go when it comes to getting a good deal. It should last me for ages, but they're so tasty I can eat an entire bag in less than a week. It makes a great gift too!
These are my absolute favorite candy . Very sweet and chewy . They have a cherry flavor almost . Very adorable and you can find them at any store , even the gas station . I would recommend if you like sweet , gummy candy
Love these chewy treats I do wish they were a little tart, but that's just my preference. They are so much fun to use in themed drinks for parties, and I like taking them to school or work to have for a snack
These never stay long in our house because they're eaten so fast! Great value for the size of the bag and can make for multiple goodie bags for lunches throughout the week. This is a much better value then the smaller packs sold in the checkout aisles.
Swedish fish are an absolute classic staple in the corner store. When I cannot figure out what I got the hunkering for, I know Swedish fish will always pull through and kill the craving.
These are one of my all time favorites. A good chewy candy with a fruity flavor. If I see these in store I can't resist grabbing them. They aren't too expensive and fun to snack on.
I've been eating these things since I was a kid and I love them. My mom will always but them for the family. Such a good value and good taste. I don't eat it a lot but for the price they're at I totally would.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
See All Photos