BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lindsey C.
Leander, TX
I didn't even know i liked swedish fish until last halloween when we were giving out candy and i had a bunch of these left at the end of it. I love how chewy they are and their cherry flavor. They are easy to buy at any walgreens or gas station and i will always repurchase.
Jenna B.
Swedish fish are kind of just average in my eyes. They have a good taste, but I wish there were different flavors throughout the bags because it gets a little boring after a while. Usually candy like this has multiple flavors per bag, so I just get bored eating them. The flavor really is good though, but only for a handful!
Lena G.
san diego, CA
I love Swedish Fish. The red flavor is definitely my favorite. They are great for my sweet tooth but if I eat too many, not great for my stomach. They're a special occasion treat, usually reserved for a plane ride. I recommend them to others. Once you stop, you can't stop!
Jenny M.
Long Beach, CA
My favorite candy in the world. Love the softness of the candy when I bite into it. Right now at my Walmart the big bag is around $7. I got me 3 bags to last me 2 weeks. I eat the candy almost everyday. I like this more than the other candy that is made by this company.
Diana M.
Swedish fish is most definitely a childhood favorite. I like that the whole bag is the same flavor because for some reason I usually only pick the red or pink colors of candy. Now as an adult I love to indulge in an amazing cocktail using Hard Luck vodka called Red Fish. There is a recipe that tastes like liquid Swedish fish.
Mai M.
Columbus, OH
At any given time, there is some medium to large size bag of these at work or home. I mean how could you not like these??? They were a childhood favorite and still are. I like the small ones and the bigger ones. I prefer the all red variety versus the multi flavor pack.
annalisa n.
I love candy. These little fish are delicious. I know they come in some other flavors but the original red is my personal favorite. Only down side of these sweets is that they tend to stick in my teeth and make me feel like I need to see a dentist for professional teeth cleaning.
Amber L.
CALLAWAY, FL
I wouldn't recommend these to anyone.. They taste aweful! My kids don't even like these..and it's candy! They leave a nasty after taste in your mouth. The consistency of the chewy fruit chews is just aweful! Maybe if they added more flavors I would consider buying again.
Jay M.
Sacramento , CA
I love Swedish Fish! I buy bags of them all the time when I shop at Walmart. I also find them at the dollar store, can't beat a box of fish for a dollar! My husband does not like gummy candy at all, this is the one type of gummy he will eat and ask for more. Lol Yummy cherry flavor. I've been eating them since I was a kid. :)
Aiman Z.
I can nibble the whole package in one seating, that's how good it is. I love the flavor and I'd eat it whenever i get my hands on it. It's one of my favorite snacks. I bought this at the nearest grocery store and it's not really expensive too. Definitely gonna buy more!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?