Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Lankey V.
Lankey V.
Chickasha, OK

Swedish fish are perfect for those days when you want a little something sweet !!! I love these!!
Casey A.
Casey A.
Bettendorf, IA

My absolute favorite candy! I love the chewy texture of the gummy and the lingonberry(?) flavor.
Lynda R.
Lynda R.
Oceanside, CA

We love these in our office, I have a hard time keeping the candy jar full. Everyone loves them.
Jayla H.
Jayla H.
Graham, WA

I love swedish fish its sweet gummy candy its my favorite candy to eat when i have a sweet tooth
Stacey E.
Stacey E.
Goodlettsville, TN

Love this candy. Soft chewy with a great flavor. The candy is addicting once you start eating it
Urenia R.
Urenia R.
Bronx, NY

God's gift to candy!!! SO SO SO good....love them, and these are the original taste and product.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Tampa, FL

This is some of the best candy I have had. Recently , it's had kind of a bad after taste though.
Dominique D.
Dominique D.

They're sweet and shaped like fish. Not one of my favorite candies, but definitely no complaints
Dara M.
Dara M.

My fav since I was a little girl! I love Swedish fish so much very good flavor and very adorable
Samara J.
Samara J.
Brooklyn, NY

I always ke er post a pack in my purse, they are so good. My kids always ask me if I have some..
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now