Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Karen D.
Karen D.
Ridgewood, NY

Delicious snack. Can much when you have a sweet tooth. Best thing you can share if you buy the pack.
Aubrie R.
Aubrie R.
Fremont, CA

Best candy ever!!! Would recommend this to anyone that like chewy candy and something not too sweet.
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Raleigh, NC

My sister got me hooked on these little red fish and they are great! Chewy and have a great flavor !
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Astoria, NY

Great candy. Good gummy texture and great sweet flavor. I love to eat these but can't have too many.
Linzi T.
Linzi T.

Love these candies. They're more like a gummy than a candy though, but they're still super delicious
Tanisha O.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , Nh

My girls favorite candy they love them because they taste so good and that there fish they love fish
Tracie C.
Tracie C.

I like these better than gummy bears. They're so delicious. I usually get them at the movie theater.
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
Nisswa, MN

A hands-down favorite. Gummy candy always scores high with me, and Swedish Fish are one of the best!
Jenn W.
Jenn W.

If my daughter could eat these for every meal she would! They are yummy! Try them if you never have
Rabeckah W.
Rabeckah W.
Linden, MI

I LOVE Swedish fish! so fruity and my favorite favorite candy!! I still have yet to try other kinds
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?