Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kasie D.
Kasie D.
Chillicothe, OH

Favorite candy. Definitely has an acquired taste but so good for a quick easy snack. Packs easy too.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Classic gummies. Best flavor, can't quite describe it other than just Swedish fish haha. Super tasty
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Newport, NC

I love these they are amazing and are a childhood favorite I couldn't,think of anythimg,else to say.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Leander, TX

Swedish Fish are my weakness. I have to buy them often. Every time I get them I cannot eat just one.
Swedish fish have a great taste and the texture is amazing.My favorite candy its cute and delicious.
Aubrie R.
Aubrie R.
Fremont, CA

Best candy ever!!! Would recommend this to anyone that like chewy candy and something not too sweet.
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Bolivar, NY

Who doesn't love the little red fish in a bag!! Childhood candy that you can still enjoy at any age.
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Springfield, VA

I love this fish gummy the flavor it's fruity and sherry they are the best of the best you wil loved
Jackie L.
Jackie L.

Son deliciosos normalmente los compro cuando planeo ver una película en familia o cuando voy al cine
Tamaria G.
Tamaria G.

The Swedish fish are very flavorful and chewy. In this package you get a lot of fish for your money.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now