Swedish Fish uploaded by Suggie B.Swedish Fish uploaded by Jamie C.Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.See all 60 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (60)
Sang K.
Sang K.
Sykesville, MD
I love Swedish Fish and have loved this candy since I was in elementary school. I can't help buying it anytime I'm at the supermarket or I see the mimi versions at the check-out counter.
Dianna G.
Dianna G.
Howell, NJ
Swedish fish will never get old. The sweet cherry flavor keeps you wanting more. The bag size is great because it comes with more than usual so you can keep snacking. It's completely worth getting these candies stuck in your teeth!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Swedish fish. They are great for snacking and the fish shape is super cute. Lol. I buy mine at Walmart but they are generally easy to find at most major stores and convenience stores. I will definitely buy again!
Kyleene M.
Kyleene M.
Idaho Falls, ID
These are a blast from the past! I don't generally like gummy candies but I absolutely love these! They remind me of my childhood and still taste as good as they did when I was younger!
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Auburn Hills, MI
Good but Trader Joe's makes their own brand and I prefer those over these! If I had never had Trader Joe's I would never have known better but if you like these, give the TJ ones a try!
Mary R.
Mary R.
I love the taste and texture of Swedish Fish! They have a pleasant cherry taste and are super chewy. The only problem I have with them is they can get stuck in your teeth pretty easily.
Brenda L.
Brenda L.
Ripon, CA
I love all the fish in the sea but these right here are amazing have an amazing sweet taste to them there the best candys i love you can buy these and anystore I could probably eat a bag in 2 weeks
Alisa W.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
I love Swedish fish! I can't even begin to describe the taste because it's not really like any other candy. Mildly fruity licorice flavor.they aren't overly sweet and they always satisfy my craving! Low fat as well.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Show Low, AZ
These were my childhood favorite. I used to fight my dad for them! Thankfully, whenever he would buy some, he'd buy me some too. I love Swedish Fish. I love the shape of them, I love the way they taste....not quite cherry, but not quite anything else. They have their own unduplicated unique flavor.
Kate K.
Kate K.
One of my favorite candies. It's a classic to me as I ate it a lot as a kid. They are very chewy and do get stuck in your teeth but I'm weird and enjoy that. I love the fruity flavor. You can get these just about anywhere too!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?