The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,424 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish are awesome. They are easy to chew and have a great red licorice flavor. Only down fall is they can get quite sticky for the little ones.
One of my family's absolute favorite treats. Any of the generic type of this is not nearly as good either. They are just the right texture and flavor!
These aren't my first choice. After chewing them, my jaw hurts so bad. I prefer the Swedish fish drink at bars. Same taste without the dislocated jaw.
My favorite candy of all times. It has such a unique taste to it that you won't have in any other kinds of candy. I recommend it to anyone and everyone
I cannot begin to express how much I love this candy I have to have a back almost every day and I will not share because they are my absolute favorite
Review for: Go-Paks!
This are awesome! my kids love them! they are easy to eat on the go. they can put the lid back on them and save some for kater, if there are any left!
I grew up eating these..I used to go nuts over these as a child..I'm 22 and I still love em..Idk what it is about them that I love but I just love them
Review for: Bag
My son and I love Swedish fish. Never seen the candy canes or the fish eggs before. Another thing they don't sell in MD. would like to try them though.
I remember going to the movies when I was a young teen and I would always wanna get these. I don't know why they aint my favs. I guess they are alright.
Love this candy. Great flavor but difficult to stop eating because they are so easy to just pop in your mouth continually. The red dye may bother some.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos