Add a Photo
Photos (52)
kelly M.
kelly M.
Cincinnati, OH

Another one of my favorite candies. Very cherry/strawberry flavor. Always get these at the movies
Kathy S.
Kathy S.
Canton, MS

Yummmmmmyyyyyyyy!!!!! I love Swedish fish lam so addicted and glad they came put with the big bag
Elissa M.
Elissa M.
Evansville, IN

Me and my 9 year eat the often. They are so yummy. We buy them every time we go grocery shopping.
Sara A.
Sara A.
Bayside, NY

Yumm! Swedish fish! Taste so good, makes you wanna keep on eating them. You can find it anywhere.
Kendra N.
Kendra N.

This candy is a simple reminder of my childhood. It's sweet but doesn't give that sugar overload.
Liz C.
Liz C.
Hampstead, MD

One of my all time favorite, go-to candies. Soft and gummy and delicious. Would eat them everyday
Jemma W.
Jemma W.
Northern Ireland

I have never ever tried a candy like this in my whole entire life and it's absolutely amazing xo
Dominique D.
Dominique D.

They're sweet and shaped like fish. Not one of my favorite candies, but definitely no complaints
Ashley I.
Ashley I.

One of my favorite candies. Love how gummy and delicious these are. My kids constantly want some
shian r.
shian r.
Fayetteville, NC

Loveeeeeeeee them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So chewy and cute !!!!!!! Buyyyy
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now