Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
Auburn, WA
These are one of my favorite candies. Any time I fly anywhere, I always have to have Swedish Fish with me to nibble on. They are chewy and yummy. They can get a little sweet after a while, but still one of my favorites.
Emmy C.
Emmy C.
Delmar, DE
I grew up on these, my mother always love them. So I grew up now sharing them with my kids. I love the red color and the bendable chewy texture. I have, and always well purchases. Depending on the size will tell you the price. But it's never a bad price for the product!
Christine T.
Christine T.
Lynnwood , WA
Growing up, other kids used to make fun of those who liked Swedish Fish for some strange reason so it was my guilty pleasure. I like that the gumminess is a different feel from other gummy candies and the cherry (?) taste is good.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
Lewisburg , Tn
This is my all-time favorite gummy candy. I could eat Swedish fish all day long. I prefer the larger sized fish. They don't tend to stick to your teeth like other gummy candy or leave your mouth with a film. They are generally very well priced and I highly recommend.
Madison D.
Madison D.
Midway
Don't even get me started on Swedish Fish. This is the best gummy candy i have ever had. It's has a great flavor and are very inexpensive. I buy these anywhere i can find them. (Walmart, drug stores, any place that sells candy)
Andy M.
Andy M.
Lexington Park
Swedish fish are a really good quick snack if you're craving gummies. I usually don't eat these very often, but I sometimes will crave them and eat them. I love the chewy texture and taste on occasion, but not all of the time.
Charlotte R.
Charlotte R.
West Columbia, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
If you like lingonberry you will probably like these sweet little gummies. I don't buy very often because my local stores don't have them but I have found them in drug stores in the next town and I usually pick up another bag.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Lockport , NY
These are incredibly addicting and you can just eat one little fish. I have been eating these for awhile, since I was a little girl. They taste just like regular gummies and they are not too sweet. I would highly recommend them.
gigi t.
gigi t.
Greendale, WI
Swedish fish are my favorite candies. They aren't too sweet but also aren't too bland. They are easy to eat and are normally a craving I have on a weekly basis. I don't know why, but this candy always ends up in my grocery list.
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
I don't even really like Swedish fish. They're naked sour patch kids. However when someone has this big bag I'm bound to have some. It facilitates sharing, it's easy access, and storage is simple. Convenience is key and this snack encompasses this.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?