The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,984 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This brand is the best - and my son loves it too. We buy it in bulk from Costco bc it was hard to find in local stores for a while when the company was changing their packaging.
Swedish fish are my family's all time favorite sweet snack. The are so sweet and chewy. Did I mention they are CHEAP?! You can literally purchase them in any store you walk into!
This is mine and my sons go to snack at the movies or anytime he wants a special treat. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting and I'm not ashamed of it! Haha
I like swedish fish but I feel like I only ever buy these at the movie theater. I never really find myself looking for them in the candy aisle. Not sure why. I guess I just do not get cravings for them.
Swedish fist are my favorite sweet candy! They melt in my mouth and once I start eating them I can't stop! I love the softness of them. They have such a good flavor! I recommend
I always buy in bundle! love Swedish fish. i can eat a whole pack in one sitting. i bought it at Walmart and at Safeway once. I love that It is a sweet gummy.
Swedish fish are a very great gummy and the texture balances with the small size of each individual gummy. They're slowly just now growing and you should help that, I recommend trying some if you haven't.
Traditional greatness in a bag. These are yummy except I like having a little variety. Why only red! If they are Swedish, shouldn't they be blue and gold too?
My mom and I love Swedish fish! They are extremely tasty and addicting. They can be bought anywhere and are great to snack on when I want some candy. These are by far the best!
You either like these things or you don't. I personally am. Or a fan. They are super sweet, get stuck in your teeth, and get a weird crunchy outside if not fresh. Don't bother, choose Sour patch kids instead!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos