Swedish Fish uploaded by Suggie B.Swedish Fish uploaded by Jamie C.Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.See all 60 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (60)
Alisa W.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
I love Swedish fish! I can't even begin to describe the taste because it's not really like any other candy. Mildly fruity licorice flavor.they aren't overly sweet and they always satisfy my craving! Low fat as well.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Love this huge bag of Swedish fish. It last forever. These are my favorite go to snack to help with a sugar craving. It is a great price for this bag and really last a long time. Ps great in adult drinks too. Hehe.
Kate K.
Kate K.
One of my favorite candies. It's a classic to me as I ate it a lot as a kid. They are very chewy and do get stuck in your teeth but I'm weird and enjoy that. I love the fruity flavor. You can get these just about anywhere too!
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Show Low, AZ
These were my childhood favorite. I used to fight my dad for them! Thankfully, whenever he would buy some, he'd buy me some too. I love Swedish Fish. I love the shape of them, I love the way they taste....not quite cherry, but not quite anything else. They have their own unduplicated unique flavor.
Takeya M.
Takeya M.
Calumet City , IL
Swedish fish is another great candy! I do wish they were a bit softer as they can be a little tough. Other than that I believe this is one candy that doesn't need to change its flavor at all. Again if someone loves chewy candies I would recommend it.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Bath , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
My favorite candy ever. Have a nice sweet flavor. My kids love the fish shaped candy. Very cute. The big bag is great for party's I eat than all the time. Great price at 5 below I always get them at the movies too
Chance C.
Chance C.
Loa, UT
A go to classic. These are my favorite go to when I need to fix that itch. They are affordable, found almost anywhere, and always consistent. I hide them so no one else will steal them. Go out and give them a try!
Lynn E.
Lynn E.
Plainfield, NJ
I honestly could eat these all day long everyday. I buy these over any other brands. They are affordable. And sometimes on sale. I eat them a couple times a month. Normally at the movies. I always repurchase these.
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Akron, OH
These are my favorites! I hear they are cherry flavored, which I hate, but I love these. When they made them bigger they ruined he flavor to me. They say it's the same great taste but the taste and texture changed.
Kristy K.
Kristy K.
Hanford, CA
If you have never tried these then you are missing out. They have a good flavor and are very soft to chew. Once you try you will want more! We eat them every time we play cards as a family! I would recommend them!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?