Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Launa T.
Launa T.
Asheville, NC

There is nothing that taste like Swedish fish. It's unique flavor is so good and has not changed.
Monique E.
Monique E.
San Diego, CA

I love these little fish. I can't help but eat the whole bag every time. A movie night must have.
Lankey V.
Lankey V.
Chickasha, OK

Swedish fish are perfect for those days when you want a little something sweet !!! I love these!!
Casey A.
Casey A.
Bettendorf, IA

My absolute favorite candy! I love the chewy texture of the gummy and the lingonberry(?) flavor.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Pawtucket, RI

My favorite candy as a child and now. cant beat the taste and the nostalgia. and their fat free!
Heather N.
Heather N.
Leechburg, PA

Delicious treat. Addictive. Easily poppable snack. I love them so we always opt for the big bag.
Stacey E.
Stacey E.
Goodlettsville, TN

Love this candy. Soft chewy with a great flavor. The candy is addicting once you start eating it
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Tampa, FL

This is some of the best candy I have had. Recently , it's had kind of a bad after taste though.
Dara M.
Dara M.

My fav since I was a little girl! I love Swedish fish so much very good flavor and very adorable
Jade S.
Jade S.

My boyfriend loves this candy and got me into it too. I love using them for cupcake decorations.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now