22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
emmily h.
emmily h.
Duluth, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies - they are so good! They have such a unique flavor and I love that they are gummies. Definitely would recommend these!
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bristol, CT
I LOVE Swedish Fish. They're so tasty and they make great ice cream toppings. The only problem with a bag this size is that you can definitely get carried away and, before you know it, the bag is mostly gone!
Suggie B.
Suggie B.
My Dad used to purchase these whe I was younger. I still love them today. I love the flavor as well the fact they are fat free. This is an excellent value. I purchased the family size. Try them they are yummy .
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Harrisburg, PA
How can you not love the classic Swedish fish? Everything I remember as a kid. And this GIANT bag is both amazing and bad news bc it is so easy to take a couple here and there. But they are nice and soft and the easy close top keeps them that way.
Jena B.
Jena B.
Swedish Fish are delicious. I love how they are in the shape of a fish it makes it more presentable to want to eat the only downfall is they stick to your teeth.
Gina D.
Gina D.
Not my absolute favorite but one that I like to from time to time. I don't usually buy them but when I'm given them or they come in a variety pack I do eat them.
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
Mayfield, NY
Oh how i love sweedish fish haha. So ifcorse i get a big bag once a month sometimes more lol. But the flavor hasnt changed since i was young and im okay with it.
Shauna G.
Shauna G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I just love me some Swedish Fish .. I can just eat them all day long. They are my weakness. I don't share these at all
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
One of my all time favorite yummy treats ! It first all has a wonderful texture soft & chewy not to hard & not to soft just right. Has a sweet taste but it is not overwhelming.#yummy
Paula S.
Paula S.
Palmdale, CA
Favorite gummy candies. A Fat Free Food, Yeah!!! Great for a little snack for anytime of the day. I buy them for my daughter, but end up eating them as well.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?