22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
What's not to love about these fishies. They are delicious and a hit with everyone. Used them as well to flavor vodka or put in as a fun drink surprise.
I love this candy! I don't know what it is about Swedish fish but they are so much better than gummy worms. Maybe because they are not sticky and gooey.
The sweetest fish is my movie candy I love eating Swedish Fish when I'm at the movies popcorn my slushie and Swedish Fish Swedish Fish are the best to me
I've had yet to find a candy that tastes like Swedish Fish. They are unique and delicious in flavor. I could easily gobble down a whole bag in an hour.
Love Swedish Fish. One of my favorite candy. I buy these often, at lest once a week. Can't really compare these to anything. I usually buy these at CVS.
Delicious !!!! One of my favorite candies and if you love sweetish fish go to Rita's and get their sweetish fish Italian ice taste just like the candy !
My favorite chewy candy. I could eat these every day. in fact when I was pregnant I got them pretty much weekly. really helped my Nassea and acid reflux
Swedish fish have a not too sweet but good flavor that are chewy but not so much that they get stuck in your teeth. I love getting them for the movies!
These are pretty great! I went through a period of time where I constantly wanted to buy these. They are so sweet and flavorful. I really want some now!
One of my favorite childhood candies! I love the chewiness and the flavor of these little fish. Perfect, when you are craving something sweet and chewy!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos