Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Hannah K.
Hannah K.

These are soooooooooooo good they are my life and I love them dearly they're so sweet and perfect
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.

So chewy, so sweet, so tasty! Absolutely love these candies. We can't keep them around the house!
Fabian D.
Fabian D.
Mission, TX

Not my favorite candy but this one is good and doable. The flavor is unique and hard to describe.
Mary Rose R.
Mary Rose R.

I'm such a sucker for gummy candies. I like that these are extra gummy and not excessively sweet.
Zachary P.
Zachary P.
Framingham, MA

This is a all the time basic I need a quick candy fix. The issue is they get stuck in your teeth.
Lizi D.
Lizi D.

Great flavor. Perfect for any sweet tooth and always a choice for any road trips with my husband!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.

Classic candy with a traditional taste! The strawberry flavor is my favorite- it's not too sweet.
Monique E.
Monique E.
San Diego, CA

I love these little fish. I can't help but eat the whole bag every time. A movie night must have.
Candace C.
Candace C.
Quispamsis, Nb

Sweet and delicious. These take me back to my childhood. Good texture and variety in the flavors.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Cicero, IL

Luv it 💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦🎉🎉💗💸✨😘👭👯😩💀🅿️😜⛽️🅰🆖☺️😱😱👭😉✨😭👭 favorite ever bro like omg I die when I eat them
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now