Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Buffalo, IL

I love eating Swedish fish while watching movies. They are not too pricey for the amount in each bag
Abby N.
Abby N.
Centralia, WA

I loooooooooooove swedish fish!!! They are one of my favorite candies. I like the texture and taste.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.

These are addicting little things! I just recently rediscovered this candy and I absolutely love it.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Roanoke

My granddaughter loves these for a treat -very yummy and fun.buy at Kroger will continue to purchase
Sophie K.
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX

This tastes like the red sour patch kids but I feel like this is a lot softer than the regular gummy
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Kapolei, HI

I love these candies so much !!!!! One of my all time favorites , I would definitely repurchase them
Audri F.
Audri F.
Canton, MI

These are super good if your looking for something gummy yet sweet. But not too sweet! It's perfect!
Casey A.
Casey A.
Bettendorf, IA

Swedish Fish are my weakness. I love the texture and the lingonberry? flavor. Perfect theater candy!
Lateshia S.
Lateshia S.

My husband favorite candy. He loves the so much he even tried the gum which also has a lemon flavor.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Duxbury, MA

These are not only tasty, but are great for decoration when you're doing any underwater theme treat.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?