BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Rachel R.
Macomb, MI
Growing up, Swedish Fish were always my moms favorite. My sister and I would walk to the corner store and pick her up some. Swedish Fish has got to be my favorite too. I find myself walking in the grocery store and finding products that are Swedish Fish flavored and buying them. BUT NOTHING CAN COMPARE TO THE ORIGINAL. Yum! Great for breakups, or when you lose your job. Just drown yourself in gummy red fish.
I am addicted to Swedish fish. I love the chewy texture the taste to me taste like cherry. I was at a hotel recently and went into the M club and they had Swedish fish. I'm an adult there's other adults in there they have Swedish fish so I will eat Swedish fish. They are so yummy Yum Yum
Jamie R.
Pocatello, ID
How can anyone not love swedish fish? Ive loved these since I was a kid and now I get to watch my kids love them as well. We get a pack at every movie theater and usually on every long drive we take. I don't love the big ones as much as the little ones, they just seem to clean up better.
Lorelai M.
I grab a bag of these every time I end up in the candy aisle and I am not even much of a sweet tooth. For me it's just the right amount of sugar and more filling than other candy so I don't end up with a stomachache. It's also a vegan/gluten free candy so it's my go to to bring places because I know almost anyone can eat it regardless of diet.
DONNA HEFNER M.
Madison, OH
FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE chewy candy!!! I first tried Swedish Fish about 5 years ago when my daughter bought some for a movie. I thought they were ok. As the years progressed, I started eating more of hers and then began buying my own. Now I buy them several times a month (unless it's the really big bag) and they flew by licorice as my fav! (I also liked the variety colors they do sometimes)
Jessica W.
I absolutely love swedish fish! They're delicious, and definitely one of my favorite candies. It's vastly different from any of the other generic brands of red flavored gummy candies. Be careful if you have braces or sensitive teeth -- it sticks easily in between them. It's super easy to eat an entire bag of these on your own, but don't let this sway you, if anything you should definitely try these!
ashlie H.
Sacramento, CA
I'm not really sure that these are even swedish, but it makes me feel very exotic eating them over any Hersheys. It's sweet, chewy, delicious flavor. I used to be scared to eat these as a kid cause I thought they were going to be fish flavored, not the case haha. I would buy again!
Nicole Q.
Jersey City, NJ
FISH?! Now honestly... Not a lot of people can say the enjoy seafood.. But this fish however is more along the sweet side instead of salty...
I'm literally upset when the bag ends..
Their so devious and chewy...
Their great to snack on...
I'm a chocolate type of person but I like variety... And these fish I can't get enough of...
Jeidy G.
Inglewood, CA
I received a bag for Christmas and I still have it! It's long lasting. I have gotten tired of the flavor but if I leave them there for a while and come back the flavor always ceases to amaze me ! I dislike how they get in my teeth though, but overall it's a chewy experience!
Stefanie A.
Smyrna, DE
I give this an A more for nostalgia than anything. I don't actually eat them, but the smell reminds me of my grandfather. He used to have me go to the Mom and Pop store across the street and buy him a handful. They were sold bulk and he would give me some change to buy him some Swedish Fish and I could get whatever candy I wanted as well.

On a side note, we gave one to our dog one time and I don't recommend it ;) It stuck to her teeth and created this unbelievable drool fest that was funny and mortifying at the same time :)
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?