Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Madison L.
Madison L.
Mc Donald, PA

I used to always buy the large bag of Swedish Fish from my local grocery store and I really enjoyed snacking on them throughout the day when I was craving something sweet. I still love them a lot but the price of the large bag is just a little too much for me!!
Kat D.
Kat D.

These little fishies are too delicious! The flavor is wonderful and the gummy texture isn't so sticky that it drives me crazy. Better than jujubes, better than jelly beans... I love these! I'd even go as far to say as they're better than Big Foots! (Big Feet?)
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Butte, MT

My go to Movie candy! I love Swedish Fish! They take me back to my childhood and by far are one of the best chewy candies. I usually get them at my local walmart or CVS and I get them for special events and the movies. I would recommend them to anyone who asks!
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

These are so good but they get stuck in my teeth :(
The flavor is yummy and remind of Swedish berries. I get mine at Walmart if I was to buy some. They're reasonably priced and I'd recommend them to people who don't have a problem with sticking in your teeth.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Westlake, OH

Swedish fish are a very great brand. i would recommend this brand to everyone and i do. i know a lot of people that buy this brand and would most likely say the same thing. it is a candy favorite for my cousins and i. it is a good break from all the chocolate.
Quinn E.
Quinn E.
Ann Arbor, MI

Swedish Fish are great; the chewy texture is good, the taste is good, and it's like having an entire bag of the best flavor of candy. I didn't know for a long time that they're actually raspberry flavored. Every now and then I have a craving for these gummies.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Lynchburg, VA

I am going to admit that I definitely have a Swedish Fish problem. If I get a whole bag, I am going to eat the whole bag. I've tried a couple times to get various off-brands but they don't taste as good. I will definitely continue to purchase the actual brand.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Scarsdale, NY

I love Swedish Fish. They are the perfect mix of chewy and sugary and sweet. They are delicious and I absoluetly recommend them. I love the taste. They are also very affordable and very easy to find at any drugstore or grocery store. definitely recommend these.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Middletown, Pa

Swedish fish are soooo awesome!! Ever since I was little my dad would bring me them home as a snack and they are just so great. You get a decent amount in a bag. I definitely buy these all the time for my oldest daughter and sometimes mommy has a snack too!! 😋
Verlinda S.
Verlinda S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

So sweet!!! I love Swedish fish and! They are addicting for people who have a sweet tooth!! I love the texture and how they are chewy but not too tough to chew. I don't buy them all the time, but at least once a month. They are definitely repurchase worthy!!!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now