Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

I've tried these candies quite a few times, and I've seen them everywhere. The flavor of the fish reminds me of a lightened up artifical cherry. On the other hand, I found the candies very chewy and prone to getting stuck in your molars, which can be a nuisance.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Fort Fairfield, Maine

I'm not exactly one for fruit candy, I normally choose to spend my calories on chocolate. However, I grew up on this and if I get the chance I buy a big bag. They must be absolutely terrible for teeth, but the yummy taste and texture are never to be forgotten ;)
Shiraya P.
Shiraya P.
Tulsa, Ok

Swedish fish have been a lifelong favorite sweet, that I don;t think I will EVER get sick of. They are perfectly sweet, but not overly sweet or sour like other gummy candies. All varieties are great, but the original sized little fish are the best in my opinion!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

Delicious! These are one of my favorite candies ever! They have a gummy texture and a sweet flavor. I love that they come in multiple sizes too. The mini fish are great but I prefer the original size. i would recommend this to other great price for a sweet treat
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Long Beach, CA

Ulmitate favorite candy. I love the softness when I bite into the candy. Even when the candy is in my hot car it doesn't melt. The value of the candy is great, I wish the company put more fishes in the bag. I will purchase again and again. It is worth the money.
Savanna P.
Savanna P.
Madison, MS

I love Swedish fish! They don't really have a particular flavor, but they are a really nice candy just to have as a sweet tooth fix. It's the perfect amount of chewiness without being mushy and I would definitely repurchase if I was ever craving something sweet.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Mc Donald, PA

I used to always buy the large bag of Swedish Fish from my local grocery store and I really enjoyed snacking on them throughout the day when I was craving something sweet. I still love them a lot but the price of the large bag is just a little too much for me!!
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Butte, MT

My go to Movie candy! I love Swedish Fish! They take me back to my childhood and by far are one of the best chewy candies. I usually get them at my local walmart or CVS and I get them for special events and the movies. I would recommend them to anyone who asks!
Christi Jo P.
Christi Jo P.
Los Angeles, CA

Have you ever went to Ikea just to buy swedish fish? Me either..... While Dots are hands down my favorite candy, I just love the texture & sweet taste of swedish fish. Perfect for park picnics & drive in movies. Oh, and you know, more places that Ikea sell 'em.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Lakeland, FL

I'm giving this 5 stars just because it's one of my favorite candies and it's affordable. I get mines at Walmart . I love the way it taste . Sometimes I put them in drinks to spice it up and it gives it a sweet flavor . If you haven't tried it !! You need too .
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now