BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Rebecca S.
Melbourne, FL
I just purchased these for my mom, they are her favorite candy. We enjoyed them while watching a football game and it was like a taste of my childhood! They never get old.
Chelsea B.
Rawlings, VA
I love this packaging because it has a zipper on it where you can nibble on it as freely as possible whether you want one right now or the whole bag you have an option of resealing it.
Mary N.
Alexandria, VA
I don't know why I love Swedish Fish - red isn't a flavor and there's no distinguishing fruit essence to them whatsoever, but they're so sweet and chewy and addictive and wonderful!
LaTisha D.
Fairbury
Swedish fish are just the right balance of sweet and tangy. They are reasonably priced and you can buy in a variety of sized packaging. No one compares to them!!
Amy M.
Pittsburgh , PA
This bag of sweetish fish is perfect for gatherings with friends or family. Everyone loves a little treat they can easily pop in their mouths and this is perfect
Crystal I.
These fit great in my running belt (FlipBelt Running & Workout BeltFlipBelt Running & Workout Belt) for a quick calorie boost on my longer runs.
Claire A.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to enjoy Swedish fish as a kid but recently maybe it's because now I like sweets a little less but not my taste.. different kind of taste from other candies we normally have.
Emma R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It’s Swedish Fish. Who doesn’t love these things. I feel like this is the kind of candy that gets stuck in your couch cushions, but then you find it and decide heeeeyy I’m gonna eat this anyway. Sick, but you know it’s true.
Gabby D.
Merrimack, NH
Swedish fish are always a good snack! Nice to have on hand when you have a sweet tooth. They were super cheap from my local CVS and so i would definitely purchase again!
Meyla M.
glendale
GREAT AMAZING DELICIOUS. I love Swedish fish because they don’t have gelatin in them! As a vegan it’s hard to find candy I can eat but Swedish fish are always looking out for me.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?