Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Missy H.
Missy H.
Swedish are so good. Soft and chewy! Sweet and yummy! Everybody likes them in my house. We get a big bag so everyone can grab a handful when they want a sweet treat. I like the big gummy fish better than the smaller ones. I think they are softer usually.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Pickerington, OH
I LOVE SWEDISH FISH. They are my favorite non-chocolate candy. I love the different flavor, and they are always so soft and easy to chew. I don't get them often because I usually choose chocolate but when I get them I am always very happy with my choice.
Aubrey A.
Aubrey A.
I love these so much they were the first thing I demanded I be allowed to eat after getting my braces removed. So yummy! Gumminess is just right, not too hard (looking at you Haribo gummies), not so soft (looking at you Motts Fruit Snacks). Just perfect!
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
Classic and so so good. I hope these never go out of business otherwise that may be the start to the apocalypse. These are so good, chewy but not too chewy, and they don't get stuck in weird places. Or make you feel like your teeth are going to fall out.
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
The sad thing is I could eat an entire bag of these. The best thing is, they are yummy, chewy, fruity goodness! Freshness is the key, as sometimes they can be tough and hard to chew. Great for Easter treats, stocking stuffers, and movie theater snacking.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Bought these when I was sneaking snacks into the movies. I got the big bags since I was sharing with a few friends and it lasted me a few days after the movie as well. It has asset taste I can't describe but it's one of my all time favorite gummy snacks
Adela V.
Adela V.
Zillah, WA
Great candy at a great price. First time I tried these were when I bought them while shopping for furniture at Ikea and I was surprised how good they were, I would buy them again and am glad that we stopped and grabbed some in the first place. Try them!
Chloe G.
Chloe G.
These are the best gummies in the world, or at least second best. I eat these whenever there is a chance for me to get my hands on them. I buy them at places like walmart or cvs. The flavor is really good. These gummies are definitely repurchase worthy.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
I've had to keep myself from buying Swedish Fish, because I will eat the entire bag in one sitting. I love the flavor of them, and I usually get the smaller boxes when I go to the movies. There's no other brand that can make anything like the original .
Donna T.
Donna T.
Crystal Lake, IL
Swedish Fish are so yummy! I love that this candy is available. My son has many food allergies and this is one candy he can have. I wish they didn't get struck in your teeth so much. I think they are a good value. We only eat these on special occasions.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?