The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,295 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love these candies! The cute little design of the fish makes it convenient to eat and fun. The taste is very good too! They don't cost much which is even better! The small packs are great for children and they are easy to eat as well!
Swedish fish has always been my go-to candy. If its not chocolate its gotta be swedish fish. Years ago when taking my girls to the pool, i treated myself to a bag each time i worked out. Its fat free and tastes great. Guiltless treat!
These are so good. better than a reg gummy snack. my son hated gummy/fruit snacks but he would eat these. they taste like they're naturally sweetened. or use real sugar maybe? i really don't know but they have a better flavor for sure.
I love these! Swedish fish are my all time favorite candy, just what I need to satisfy my sweet tooth! They do tend to get stuck in your teeth when you're eating them, but they taste great and you've gotta love the little fish shape!
These are our entire famines FAVORITE agreed upon snack for car road trips and airplanes! These are the best once pines and within the first 24 hrs for me BUT hubby likes them a little stale and little hard so we all eat when we like
Love Swedish fish! They are a great candy j always get them when I am at the movies because they make the perfect movie snack. Swedish fish can be bought at any grocery store. They are not that expensive except at the movies they are
Who doesn't love oversized Swedish fish.. chewy, tasty, and I always eat too much. They're always available in my supermarket and a good snack to keep in my bag. Great for kids too, big enough so they won't choke on them or anything.
I used to eat / steal these everyday from my dad that these were so good. I think of think basically every time I see them. They make me happy and just very content. Plus the fact that they are fat free makes it triple times better.
My favorite candy next to recees. Swedish fish are fish shaped candies that taste a bit like cherry Jell-O. They do not have the consistency of gummy worms as they hold their shape better. Also pretty cheap compared to other candies.
Swedish fish are my all time favorite candy… Ever. They have a unique flavor and texture and nothing else compares. They are delicious and inexpensive. They are also not too terrible and sugar or calories if you want to sweet snack.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos