Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Urenia R.
Urenia R.
Bronx, NY

God's gift to candy!!! SO SO SO good....love them, and these are the original taste and product.
Emily Y.
Emily Y.

To fake tasting for me. It's just sugary and gelatiny. It made me feel sick after a few of them.
Nicci K.
Nicci K.
Le Mars, IA

I love swedish fish. When I am craving them, no other gummy/candy will do; just give my my fish.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Pawtucket, RI

My favorite candy as a child and now. cant beat the taste and the nostalgia. and their fat free!
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Englishtown, NJ

So good I love this product so much I eat it all the time and the best part is it isn't very fat
Samara J.
Samara J.
Brooklyn, NY

I always ke er post a pack in my purse, they are so good. My kids always ask me if I have some..
Emily M.
Emily M.
Louisville, KY

pretty good but not the best. sometimes taste like plastic & the texture is a little different.
Oby G.
Oby G.
Ridgefield, CT

Soft and amazing you! You won't stop until you get to the bottom of the bag! It just that good!
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY

Love these fish they are very chewy but very yummy at the same time also the price is very good
Diana O.
Diana O.
Ocean Springs, MS

Who doesn't want a bag of these perfectly soft and chewy fish? They're my favorite gummy snack!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now