Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Desiree E.
Desiree E.
Rogue River , Or

I've never been a big fan! These are always hard and stick to your teeth! The flavor is good though!
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Farmers Brnch, TX

Love Swedish fish!! Great value and candy brand. Can be found at most grocery or convenience stores.
Celastine H.
Celastine H.

These are the perfect candy and are so soft and chewy with a perfect flavor that isn't over powering
Sophie K.
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX

This tastes like the red sour patch kids but I feel like this is a lot softer than the regular gummy
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL

I've always loved hear and the sweet taste with the not overly gummy texture! I but these everywhere
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Roanoke

My granddaughter loves these for a treat -very yummy and fun.buy at Kroger will continue to purchase
Katie L.
Katie L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Classic gummies. Best flavor, can't quite describe it other than just Swedish fish haha. Super tasty
Christina B.
Christina B.
Mount Holly, NJ

Great candy. Love the taste. We bring these to the movies. Just hate how they get stick in my teeth.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Ellsworth, ME

My favorite candy of all time! Nice and soft but also fun to put in the freezer or add to ice cream!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA

Im a chocolate lover but whenever I don't get chocolate Swedish fish is definitely my to go to candy
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?