BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Linda B.
Orlando, FL
This was my favorite candy as a child! I by the single fish for 5¢ at my corner store! They're so yummy. They're chewy just like your typical gummy candy and can get stuck in your teeth. Personally that doesn't bother me so much since I love them! They're not overly sweet which I enjoy. I hate candy that tastes like pure sugar! Also these are gelatin free!
Robyn B.
Tampa, FL
Many candies, over time, change their recipe or try to get too flashy and trendy. These have stayed true, and classic, and I LOVE THEM. There has been an on going tradition in my family to tell each other: I love you more than.. (insert something we really love.) I told my husband that I loved him more than a million swedish fish once, years ago.. and he surprised me with a bag of them this valentines day. How "Sweet". ;)
Emily T.
Belle Isle, FL
I love Swedish Fish - they're my second favorite gummie snack (right after Haribo gummie bears). They make the perfect movie snack. Once in a while, you get really old/hard ones but it's okay. Even the "bad" ones are good! I recommend Swedish Fish to anybody and everybody - although people with braces may have some difficulty. Will continue to buy foreVERRR
Cassidy M.
Muskegon, MI
I have loved this product since I was a kid. I started eating them again when I was pregnant. It is very affordable ($1.00). Although most of the bags I have purchased, the candy has tasted dusty and old. It is repurchase worthy if you get a fresh bag.
Landy D.
Signal Hill , Ca
For me, my weakness is Swedish fish. Literally 😜
I don't know what it is about Swedish fish but I love them and they are delicious!
Great chewy candy, sweet and flavorful, careful though because they get caught in your teeth.
If you don't like that, you may not love Swedish fish as much as I do ❤️
Audrey R.
The sad thing is I could eat an entire bag of these. The best thing is, they are yummy, chewy, fruity goodness! Freshness is the key, as sometimes they can be tough and hard to chew. Great for Easter treats, stocking stuffers, and movie theater snacking.
Erin K.
The sweet gummy flavor of Swedish Fish are a welcome treat whenever I go to the movie theater. A distinctly cherry flavor, I eat them often, as I love cherry flavoring. They are a good value, and can be found at basically any store that sells candy.
Ashley S.
We always but the big bag of Swedish fish and sour patch kids. We put them in the candy dish and its easy to walk by and grab a few before you know they are all gone. Its a nice sweet candy for the girls. We've used them a lot while potty training make a good reward for successful potty time.
Mary C.
West Bend, WI
I remember swedish fish as Penney candy and having the store clerk count out each fish, one at a time, to fulfill my 'order". There aren't stores that do that anymore, so I get my fill buying by the bagful! I always have a bag of swedish fish around my house....my hubby has even started eating them!
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
Swedish fish is one of my favorite childhood candies. They're really sweet and have a distinct flavor that no other candy really has. Plus the fish shapes are cute lol. The only downside is that they get stuck in your teeth, but what chewy candy doesn't? Just brush after eating them, and you'll be fine. Other than that, product is sweet and satisfying.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?