Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Tara C.
Tara C.
Saint Charles, MO
If I go for something sweet as in candy, I usually will grab these. They are simple and not too sweet.  A few of these is enough to satisfy my craving and keep me focused on eating healthier. The flavor is good and I plan on repurchasing whenever the mood arises.
Tela R.
Tela R.
Frackville, Pa
I live Swedish fish so much. I love the flavor and the fact that they have just the correct level of chewyness. I can literally eat a whole bag although I do not recommend it and probably shouldn't do it myself but it wouldn't be hard for me since I love them so much.
Jules R.
Jules R.
I recently got the 1 LB bag of Sweedish Fish for my brother's birthday, after a couple times of purchasing it for myself. They're absolutely delicious and you get an amazing amount of candy for a good price. I would definitely recommend to anyone with a sweet tooth. ;)
Brittney E.
Brittney E.
Rumford, ME
This giant bag Is such a great value and it does last for a long period of time. I buy
It to break up into plastic baggies for my daughter to eat as snacks. I am not a huge candy advocate but I'm a lover of Swedish fish and it would not be fair rot deprive my daughter
Hilary P.
Hilary P.
Schuykl Havn, PA
I've loved Swedish Fish for as long as I can remember. I'm not a huge candy eater, but Swedish Fish will always make the cut! When they're good and fresh, they're so soft and chewy, but not enough that they stick to your teeth like gummy bears. Two thumbs up for swedish fish.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Douglas, GA
Swedish fish are my all time favorite gummy candies. The Swedish fish are a bit more chewy than regular candy but I think that is what makes them so good. They have such a unique taste. The only flavor I will eat is the cherry I am not in to all the different flavors.
Claire C.
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
Beware! Swedish Fish are extremely addicting. I love their flavor but having more than a few tends to make my stomach turn. I also have a hard time having more than a few because I have to work so hard to get them out of my teeth! But they are definitely a classic treat that is delicious.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Denmark, WI
Swedish Fish aren't my favorite candy, but I mean if someone has them, I'll take one. Don't get off brand gummy fish... they just don't compare to the real deal. I think the price of this product is worth the amount of candy in the packet. I will repurchase this product.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Waterford, PA
I know I am in the minority with my dislike of Swedish Fish, but they just don't do it for me. They are only moderately sweet, and they get hard at the drop of a hat. I will not buy these in the future, except for when buying for my boyfriend or friends who like them.
Esther B.
Esther B.
Monson, ME
While I enjoy Swedish Fish, they're not really my go to gummy candy. I think it's the flavor...I've never been big on cherry-type flavors, and if I eat more than a couple of these I end up with a major stomach ache. ...but obviously that doesn't usually stop me. Haha
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?