The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,405 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Yum! These remind me of little league. I used to eat these like it was my job. Delicious taste and very affordable
Everyone in my family can't stand this treat, but I love them, and I get quite happy when I have the rare delicacy
Swedish Fish is the best candy ever in the whole wide world. it is so gummy especially when its a little heated up.
I will forever love these things! If I could call the color red a flavor, it would be Swedish fish! Such a classic!
I love grabbing a bag of these and munching away when watching a movie, sweet and chewy. One of my favorite candies
one of my favorite snacks. i keep some in my drawer at work the only downside is how much sugar each fish has
My siblings and I used to buy these all the time when we were kids. These gummies are delicious and kids love them.
Childhood favorite of mine. Tends to get hard quickly after opening package but since great taste. Can be addicting
I never tried these before since I live in Ireland but I have heard they taste so amazing ! Please send these to me
Love swedish fish!! Tastes good doesnt get stuck together in the bag and not taste powdery or waxy. Would recomend.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos