The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,885 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Generally not an impulse buy at a local grocery store for others, but for me, I'd grab one of these guys in a second! Swedish fish bring me back and I've always had good memories of eating them. Maybe I'll even give them out in the smaller packets next Halloween?
These are soo good. My kids and I eat these a lot. So chewy and delicious. They taste like a funny cherry flavor. Great value. You get a lot of gummies in the package. We tend to buy these a lot. Yummy
This candy takes me back to my childhood. I grew up eating this, he only thing I didn't like is that it really sticks to your teeth but otherwise it's great
This is one of those candies that isn't particularly my favorite but once i start eating them I can't stop. They are super chewy with a very light and mild flavor and they aren't too see which is nice.
My kids and I love his little Swedish fish so I always have to buy two bags one for them and one for myself. Our family is addicted to this candy
Swedish fish make me think of my childhood and spending time with my Dad. I have recently introduced these top my children and they were quite impressed but also I'll that it got stuck in Thier teeth 😉
This has always been a child her favorite of mine I've been eating them since I was little the taste of a Swedish fish is nothing to compare it to
Great low fat candy, and it doesn't taste like u are missing out on anything! But, I was surprised to find out that they've not made in Sweden ! Lol
The truth is, my husband and I have a secret candy stash for after we tuck our kids in at night. Swedish fish can always be found in my drawer...
These are my all time favorite candy! They are weird ash chewy and just taste great! Although I'm not a fan of the colored ones. Just the original red ones!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos