Swedish Fish uploaded by Suggie B.Swedish Fish uploaded by Jamie C.Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.See all 60 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (60)
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Riverview, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I don't know why I love swedish fish so much, but they're seriously just little red fish of wonderful. I forget how much I love them until Im standing in line to check out and see a box in the 99 cent bin. They were a perfect movie night snack for my kids and I last week. I already want more, again!
Christina T.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I have always loved Swedish Fish. They are very good and they are not too sweet. They are a gummy candy, but they aren't that gummy. You don't have to chewy these for a long time, like you do most gummies. I would buy these in cups. I love them.
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Delicious and great to satisfy the sweet tooth craving. A bag can get you a long way. I keep one in my pantry for whenever I feel like eating one. I think it is great because you can carry a few in a little bag around!
Erin M.
Erin M.
Toledo, OH
I do not get the craze and hype over Swedish Fish. I think they have not much flavor and are absolutely way too chewy. I think it taste like straight rubber that it's not enjoyable to eat. Would not buy or recommend these to anyone
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Cowlesville, NY
I forgot how good these were until I found a bag in my parents basement. Sometimes they can be too sweet for me because i don't have all that much of a sweet tooth, but man are they good!
Julianne T.
Julianne T.
Everett, WA
I don't necessarily love the flavor or the texture, especially since they're sticky when you chew them and get stuck in my teeth, but they're pretty good. They're definitely not gross or anything, I just prefer other candy.
Mark C.
Mark C.
Chicago
Classic candy, what exactly does it taste like? If smiles had a flavor this wouldn’t be it. Disregard that it’s super chewy and gets stuck in your teeth, you’ll enjoy the flavor for hours
Takeeta S.
Takeeta S.
These are quite tasty. High in sugar, but tasty. You can usually find them for $1 at Dollar Tree. Nice little snack to keep your taste buds busy until you get some real food or you can just enjoy them after your meal.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
I love how Swedish fish taste. I also love how they are super cheap and available at basically any store. I got mine at a local gas station and they have such good flavor! I would tell anyone and everyone to try these!
Lily C.
Lily C.
My grandpa would always buy me Swedish fish. When we moved away, he would mail me boxes of it. He recently passed away and every time I see these I am reminded of all the good memories.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?