The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,026 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
First tried these when my co-workers brought in the 5lb bag to share. Immediately addicted, although I am more prone to liking the smaller fishes than the big ones. These always remind me of work but sooooo yummy.
Although these things are super sweet and can some time get stuck in your teeth it's one of my favorite snack as far as candy goes. My son and fight over them lol
I am the only one in my family who eats these, but I think they're the best. Love the fruity flavor! They aren't too expensive if you get the larger bags... more candy for what you pay. My only complaint is that they don't offer them in more flavors.
This is by far one of my favorite movie candies. The taste is sweet with a slight hint of fruit. The texture is chewy, but I do not find they get stuck in my teet.
These are pretty good. I do not like how hard hey are. My nephew loves these. They are affordable. I think this brand is the best though. I do not eat them often.
This are great for anyone who likes cherry flavored candy. They are a simple candy but still have great flavor. I've only purchased these a couple of times but I still think they are great and are affordable
Used to eat these as a kid. Haven't had them in probably at least 10 uears, but I remember LOVING when my dad would bring them home. Definitely a childhood favorite. Just the name makes me feel nostalgic.
My Dad used to purchase these whe I was younger. I still love them today. I love the flavor as well the fact they are fat free. This is an excellent value. I purchased the family size. Try them they are yummy .
I LOVE Swedish Fish. They're so tasty and they make great ice cream toppings. The only problem with a bag this size is that you can definitely get carried away and, before you know it, the bag is mostly gone!
Not one of my favorite gummy candys but still super good. When I do get them, I love getting the five pound resealable bag cause it lasts forever and keeps them nice and fresh.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos