Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Wyatt C.
Wyatt C.
Windsor Locks
These are some of my favorite candies to buy, whenever I have them they sure don't let me down. My mom first showed these to me when i was young and ever since then I only reach for this whether I'm going to the movies or just looking for a quick treat to satisfy my sweet tooth.
Catherine V.
Catherine V.
Philadelphia, PA
These are the best gummy candies yet. You can eat them by themselves or put them in just about anything. They are available at the dollar store(which is my heaven). My daughter just has to have them every time she sees them. If you want a sweet treat I would recommend to anyone.
Elena R.
Elena R.
Pewaukee, WI
Go to your nearest sam's club/costco and grab the biggest bag of swedish fish you can find. They're seriously addictive. Most people love them so they're great to have at a party! They're not to soft and not too hard, the perfect gummy/chewy consistency and the flavor is great!
Beaux B.
Beaux B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love Swedish fish so much they are really really really yummy and I love that you can find them everywhere I know they're not the healthy but they seem a little more healthy than other candy. I don't know how many times in my life I've bought Swedish fish it's just that good.
Thalia F.
Thalia F.
Astoria , NY
Great snack for time to time when you want something not that sweet. I love the sour flavor and one of this can keep me entertained for minutes. One thing I do love about it is the presentation of the product (is a fish! So cute) and the variety of package they have in al sizes.
Leidi R.
Leidi R.
West New York, NJ
I love Swedish Fish. They are probably my favorite candy. This was my first time buying a bag this size and it lasted me about a week and a half. They tasted great, not stale at all. These are the mini-size ones. 17 pieces=150 calories so, if you're counting calories, you can eat a decent amount for a snack. Love them!
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Antioch, TN
Best candy I love the cherry flavor soft and chewy to eat. This is a must have at the movie or around Halloween.  Try just one or eat a whole bag they can be very addiction. Much better texture then other gummy candy easy to travel with as well and wont melt like some candy.
Katie S.
Katie S.
This is my family's favorite treat.  When my kid is having a good day, Dad brings this home as a surprise! Hands down our favorite gummy and the resealable pack is genius! This is actually always included in all of our gifts for minor holidays like valentines day and easter.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Malden, MA
These are great! Very sticky.. definitely gets stuck in your teeth but they taste great and are very addictive! I don't recommend eating the whole bag!! They aren't expensive and a great thing to buy for kids if you don't know what they like! Chances are, they like them!
Pamela L.
Pamela L.
Smithfield, NC
Whenever my husband sees these in the store he buys them. He and my son like them. Last time we bought them at Walmart. They are comparable to the other Chewy candies. I is a full bag so it is a good value for the money. I would recommend these to my friends family, and followers.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?