Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Sky L.
Sky L.
Leavenworth, KS

These are so good you'll find so many wrapper around my house in my car everywhere there my favorite
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Bolivar, NY

Who doesn't love the little red fish in a bag!! Childhood candy that you can still enjoy at any age.
Casey R.
Casey R.
Huntsville, TX

These have a great taste. They are not to sweet and they do not melt in your hands. Kids love them!!
Deana K.
Deana K.
E Patchogue, NY

A classic candy. Chewy and delicious, Always my go to at movie theaters Swedish fish are also vegan.
Kasie D.
Kasie D.
Chillicothe, OH

Favorite candy. Definitely has an acquired taste but so good for a quick easy snack. Packs easy too.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Milwaukee, WI

I grew up with these being my mom's favorite... Now they're my favorite!! They're fun and delicious!
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
North Weymouth, MA

Love this candy this is the family go to candy for any road trip. We can not leave home without them
Teri S.
Teri S.
Stockton, CA

Swedish fish are one of my favorite gummy candies. They get stuck to your teeth but i still eat them
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Springfield, VA

I love this fish gummy the flavor it's fruity and sherry they are the best of the best you wil loved
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Jersey City, NJ

Good candy, typical red fish candy, just wish that these didn't stick in my teeth as much as they do.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?