22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Amber F.
Amber F.
Dexter, NY
First tried these when my co-workers brought in the 5lb bag to share. Immediately addicted, although I am more prone to liking the smaller fishes than the big ones. These always remind me of work but sooooo yummy.
Cheryla J.
Cheryla J.
Brooklyn, NY
Although these things are super sweet and can some time get stuck in your teeth it's one of my favorite snack as far as candy goes. My son and fight over them lol
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Newport News, VA
I am the only one in my family who eats these, but I think they're the best. Love the fruity flavor! They aren't too expensive if you get the larger bags... more candy for what you pay. My only complaint is that they don't offer them in more flavors.
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Coldwater
This is by far one of my favorite movie candies. The taste is sweet with a slight hint of fruit. The texture is chewy, but I do not find they get stuck in my teet.
Cheyanne L.
Cheyanne L.
These are pretty good. I do not like how hard hey are. My nephew loves these. They are affordable. I think this brand is the best though. I do not eat them often.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Lebanon
This are great for anyone who likes cherry flavored candy. They are a simple candy but still have great flavor. I've only purchased these a couple of times but I still think they are great and are affordable
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Used to eat these as a kid. Haven't had them in probably at least 10 uears, but I remember LOVING when my dad would bring them home. Definitely a childhood favorite. Just the name makes me feel nostalgic.
Suggie B.
Suggie B.
My Dad used to purchase these whe I was younger. I still love them today. I love the flavor as well the fact they are fat free. This is an excellent value. I purchased the family size. Try them they are yummy .
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bristol, CT
I LOVE Swedish Fish. They're so tasty and they make great ice cream toppings. The only problem with a bag this size is that you can definitely get carried away and, before you know it, the bag is mostly gone!
Lizzy B.
Lizzy B.
Tarentum, PA
Not one of my favorite gummy candys but still super good. When I do get them, I love getting the five pound resealable bag cause it lasts forever and keeps them nice and fresh.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?