Add a Photo
Photos (55)
shian r.
shian r.
Fayetteville, NC

Loveeeeeeeee them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So chewy and cute !!!!!!! Buyyyy
Samantha R.
Samantha R.

Perfect! Super good and great sizes so I can munch on them whenever I want. My favorite gummies.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.

These are the perfect gummy treat. They are not overwhelmingly sweet but satisfy my sweet tooth.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Jackson, TN

These are my boyfriends favorite candy ever. He doesn't like the assorted ones but the red ones.
Jade S.
Jade S.

My boyfriend loves this candy and got me into it too. I love using them for cupcake decorations.
Lynda R.
Lynda R.
Oceanside, CA

We love these in our office, I have a hard time keeping the candy jar full. Everyone loves them.
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
Jerome, ID

Swedish Fish will forever be my favorite candy. I always have one of these go paks in my purse.
Jennyy T.
Jennyy T.
Coalinga, CA

Swedish fish taste really good l like that they are shaped like a fish everyone should try them
Brooke S.
Brooke S.

Idk how people don't like Swedish fish, I love them honestly. I buy them every time I see them!
Ashley K M.
Ashley K M.
Clifton Heights, PA

Love this fish..who doesn't like them .........................................................
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now