Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Macon, GA

I used these for a book themed baby shower and they were a huge hit for the Dr. Seuss display. :)
Gina H.
Gina H.
Springfield, OH

Great healthy snack. Buy the big bag to pack in more individual bags for car rides and for treats
Morgan W.
Morgan W.

These are my fav candy. I've loved them for many many years! they are always my go to chewy candy
Miriam L.
Miriam L.

I got them on hallow ween i love these gummies even though my family doesn't it means more for me
Khoree L.
Khoree L.

These are so delicious & addicting. The flavor isn't overpowering. Perfect for snacks and lunches
Aimee W.
Aimee W.
Riverview, MI

I am not much of a candy eater. I like chocolate. When I have candy, Swedish Fish fill the crave.
victor l.
victor l.
Pico Rivera, CA

Swedish candy is pretty good what I love about them is the juicy middle it's absolutely good 8/10
Launa T.
Launa T.
Asheville, NC

There is nothing that taste like Swedish fish. It's unique flavor is so good and has not changed.
Ysabel L.
Ysabel L.
San Jose, CA

My favorite movie snack. The worst part is they get stuck in your teeth but it's totally worth it
Sara A.
Sara A.
Bayside, NY

Yumm! Swedish fish! Taste so good, makes you wanna keep on eating them. You can find it anywhere.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now