The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,396 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Takes me back to being a kid every time I snack on these. They don't melt in your hand.
My family really likes these for long road trips or a snack at the theatre. They are good all the time! But they do get stuck to your teeth
They are hard to chew. Even super fresh packs are not as soft other chewy candy. Besides being hard to chew the flavor is good.
I absolutely adore Swedish Fish! When I was a vegetarian they were one of my favorite candies because they were gelatin-free.
I really enjoy swedish fish. I recently used them to make candy sushi with my step kids and boyfriend. They really enjoyed the nigiri version with the swedish fish on top.
One of my favorite movie snack, they are really addicting. If you never had them before you are really missing out. The only downside is that they stick to your teeth.
My favorite chewy candy. love the colorful ones too, and they also have an aquatic type bag with all different flavors which is good. love them!
I love Swedish fish my grandpa would always buy it and its so yummy. I would love to have this cause seriously you could never have too many Swedish fish.
I think Swedish fish are ok! I can eat a few at a time but not a lot! My son who is four loves them! He likes that they are in a fish shape!
Swedish Fish are wonderful in every way! They satisfy your sweet tooth without breaking the bank or your calorie budget. Sticky yes...but I love them.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos