Add a Photo
Ana S.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish fish is one of my all-time favorite candies are used to eat these at school almost every day they are very affordable and can find them in any store there a good value and highly recommend because of their distinct flavor and chewy texture.
Justine G.
Justine G.
Albany, NY
They're a classic for a reason. Always love these, especially at the movie theatre or on a car ride. They don't make your hands sticky, and they're so delicious. I even like them when they get a little bit stale. They're cheap, fun, and easy to eat.
Ryan S.
Ryan S.
Barbourville
Love buying these things. Having them on hand when i'm craving sugar keeps me from eating everything in the house. One or two of these things quenches my sugar craving and allows me to make healthier choices. Taste great and has an amazing texture.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Spring Hill, FL
I used to be obsessed with these as a kid! I like gummies, but most gummies that you see in the store usually have sugar all around it; however, this one is just a plain gummy. I still think the fish design on it is cute. It's a must have snack for everyone.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Medford, MA
They're Swedish Fish...do they need a review? They're candy, they're fine. They're too sticky for me but I indulge every now and then when I want something sweet. They're definitely not good for your teeth but they're candy so I guess it's expected.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
I'm a big fan of Swedish Fish when they are fresh. They are soft and have a taste that satisfies a craving for me. I can't quite put a flavor to it exactly. Many years ago I had eaten purple ones and they were my favorite but they were discontinued.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
I love these so freaking much lol I remember one time in high school I bout one of those extra huge bags of these and it probably lasted me like a week or two lmao. Love them and I recommend them to anyone!
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
My husband loves to snack on these Swedish fish, a favorite treat from his childhood. I love them because they aren't too sweet. And of course my kids love the fact that they are shaped like fish! LOL. This bag is a perfect family size bag and lasts is quite a bit of time! Re-sealable too!
BettyJo M.
BettyJo M.
Huge fan of Swedish Fish! These are a comfort food for me. They aren't the healthiest sugary treat however it has great flavor. There are also additional flavors available other than the original. Great price and value, I recommend this product.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Branford, CT
I used to love swedish fish and be able to eat a lot of them when I was younger but I have come to realize that they are so artifical tasting and excessively sweet that I just no longer enjoy them. I'd rather have chocolate if I'm having candy!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?