Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Mary Rose R.
Mary Rose R.

I'm such a sucker for gummy candies. I like that these are extra gummy and not excessively sweet.
Zachary P.
Zachary P.
Framingham, MA

This is a all the time basic I need a quick candy fix. The issue is they get stuck in your teeth.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Macedonia , Oh

These are my sons favorite candy. He calls them gooey fish. Our whole family loves them actually!
Liz C.
Liz C.
Hampstead, MD

One of my all time favorite, go-to candies. Soft and gummy and delicious. Would eat them everyday
Beverly D.
Beverly D.

I can't keep Swedish fish on my desk at work. Everyone eats them. The flavor and taste are great.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Cicero, IL

Luv it 💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦🎉🎉💗💸✨😘👭👯😩💀🅿️😜⛽️🅰🆖☺️😱😱👭😉✨😭👭 favorite ever bro like omg I die when I eat them
Elsi L.
Elsi L.
Reading, PA

These are super gummy they kinda stay stuck in your teeth with is annoying but I love their taste
Allison L.
Allison L.
Sidney, OH

Super yummy light weight snack. One of my favorite candies. Nice price and makes me happy to eat.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Rome, NY

One of my absolute favorite candies! The bigger bag is great to have around the house! I love it!
Monique E.
Monique E.
San Diego, CA

I love these little fish. I can't help but eat the whole bag every time. A movie night must have.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now