Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Sarah P.
Sarah P.

I could snack on these all day! It is impossible to just have one! I always buy two bags at once!
Blair K.
Blair K.
Kent, WA

The Best Ever... Not much else to say. Just a yummy treat that us perfect for home or the movies.
Tesla T.
Tesla T.
York, Pa

Everybody loves these bad boys who hasn't stopped and bought a pack when passing them in the store
Ysabel L.
Ysabel L.
San Jose , Ca

My favorite movie snack. The worst part is they get stuck in your teeth but it's totally worth it
Posh H.
Posh H.
Easton, PA

This is yummy candy! We eat a lot of these at work whenever we are stressed . They are a "go to".
Megan C.
Megan C.

My childhood right here. I love these. It's a great flavor and isn't too sticky. Great value too.
Sylvia S.
Sylvia S.
Reynoldsburg, OH

Love these candies!!!!!!!!!!!! the are my favorite and I buy them when I need a sugar fix at work
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Cambridge, MA

My all-time, go-to favorite candy. Who could say no to Swedish Fish? This is my OG gummy candy :)
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL

My guilty pleasure. They are so good, really sugary too. I need to stop eating these but I can't.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
P c beach, Fl

These are cute for decorations for a mermaid party, the flavor is great and they aren't expensive
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now