22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
Georgetown, KY
Swedish fish are so easy to munch on all day. They are a good flavor and chewy. Swedish fish are affordable and better than the alternative similar products. I recommend this candy. You can find them in most super markets.
Tricia C.
Tricia C.
I love gummies and chewy candies, but I hate swedish fish. I just don't like the taste, the chewiness is a weird texture to me and HOLY CRAP THE SUGAR CONTENT!!! yikes.
Allyson M.
Allyson M.
fort lauderdale
Writing this review as I'm eating them right now. They are a good little snack to munch on between meals. Can't eat too many or I'll get a headache from all the sugar.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Arlington, VA
Swedish fish used to be a love of mine as a child. Over the last few years, and maybe with increased popularity I have seen them around more and more.  Unfortunately and maybe it is the packaging, unless I get them from a candy store they are usually stale.
Jess M.
Jess M.
I get these huge bags too often and eat them way too quickly. They are addicting! The day I can't eat a whole bag in one sitting will make me sad. I like them so much!
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Hatfield, PA
I grew up with my dad buying these from Sams Club! It was always a quick snack we got when we came home from school. The shape of the fish are never off and they are always sweet and tasty!
Dannielle D.
Dannielle D.
Louisville, Ky
My friend loved these and she used to eat them all the time before she passed away. I cannot eat one without thinking of her and it usually just makes my heart happy.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Springdale, PA
Fishies!!!! These gummy goodness are great bc they taste like cherry plastic yet you can't get enough. We get a huge bag at 5below for only $5! Office ladies love em!
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Austin, TX
Not too big of a fan of Swedish fish, but they are alright. Feel like they stick my teeth way too much, and it's hard to just be trying to pick it out my teeth. I wouldn't recommend eating.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
SoOOO good! Fat FREE what?!? Love them! If I have a little sweet tooth my go to. My family loves them too and great price for bulk size bags. We purchase about 2 times a year or more. The original sweedish fish are may better than the other generic companies.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?