Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Albany, OR

Best candy! Has a good texture without being really sticky and they aren't too sweet to the taste.
Ashlyn F.
Ashlyn F.
Bloomington, IN

Very good, my favorite candy to eat while i watch movie. which is frequent so i eat a lot of these
Lizi D.
Lizi D.

Great flavor. Perfect for any sweet tooth and always a choice for any road trips with my husband!
Beverly D.
Beverly D.

I can't keep Swedish fish on my desk at work. Everyone eats them. The flavor and taste are great.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.

These are my fav candy. I've loved them for many many years! they are always my go to chewy candy
Nyssa G.
Nyssa G.

I love Swedish fish. one of the only fruit flavor candies I will eat. perfect flavor and texture.
brandy e.
brandy e.
Hudsonville, MI

I love swedish fish. Very easy to eat a whole bag. Low fat candy which is great for my waistline.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.

One of my favorite candies from my childhood that I still eat. Love the chewiness and fun to eat.
Hope E.
Hope E.
pearland

Good old fashioned Swedish fish is. A great love in our house. A great treat for the whole family
Zachary P.
Zachary P.
Framingham, MA

This is a all the time basic I need a quick candy fix. The issue is they get stuck in your teeth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now