22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,505 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My favorite chewy candy. I could eat these every day. in fact when I was pregnant I got them pretty much weekly. really helped my Nassea and acid reflux
I love Swedish fish! They have a delicious bright tangy flavor. They're chewy without being too hard on the teeth. They're just plain fun and delicious!
Love these. They are really soft and chewy. I love the taste of these fish. I love buying the big bag because my husband loves them just as much as i do.
Love this candy! Yummy sweet flavor and great size too. Plus you can buy this product at almost any grocery store. Great value. I would highly recommend.
These are by far my favorite gummy candy!! I love them. Ps. If you plan on getting me something for the holidays or my birthday this is it. Just saying.
The sweetest fish is my movie candy I love eating Swedish Fish when I'm at the movies popcorn my slushie and Swedish Fish Swedish Fish are the best to me
When I'm craving that sweet cherry taste I will buy these . they are always soft and flavorful!!! Gotta get the big bag because a little is neber enough
Classic candy from my childhood, you can never go wrong with Swedish fish. They're always consistent with flavor and a great deal when looking for snacks
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos