Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Hannah K.
Hannah K.

These are soooooooooooo good they are my life and I love them dearly they're so sweet and perfect
Fabian D.
Fabian D.
Mission, TX

Not my favorite candy but this one is good and doable. The flavor is unique and hard to describe.
Annie R.
Annie R.

Swedish fish have never really been a favorite of mine. They're okay but not enough flavor for me
Erica D.
Erica D.
Port Chester, NY

Swedish fish are the best! I love them and buy them all the time. I like the cherry flavored ones
Zachary P.
Zachary P.
Framingham, MA

This is a all the time basic I need a quick candy fix. The issue is they get stuck in your teeth.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Granger, WA

This is my favorite gummy candy! It's not to sweet, it's just right. They're addicting, try them.
Sophie L.
Sophie L.

Tried this and they taste so extremely good I can't find them any where unless I go to Birmingham
Posh H.
Posh H.
Easton, PA

This is yummy candy! We eat a lot of these at work whenever we are stressed . They are a "go to".
Sara A.
Sara A.
Bayside, NY

Yumm! Swedish fish! Taste so good, makes you wanna keep on eating them. You can find it anywhere.
Sylvia S.
Sylvia S.
Reynoldsburg, OH

Love these candies!!!!!!!!!!!! the are my favorite and I buy them when I need a sugar fix at work
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now