Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Henrico, VA

They're Swedish fish, you either love them or hate them. They're pretty cheap and great to snack on.
Swedish fish have a great taste and the texture is amazing.My favorite candy its cute and delicious.
brittany b.
brittany b.
Homerville, GA

One of my favorite snacks! You can get them at basically any store and they're defiantly affordable.
Casey R.
Casey R.
Huntsville, TX

These have a great taste. They are not to sweet and they do not melt in your hands. Kids love them!!
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Bolivar, NY

Who doesn't love the little red fish in a bag!! Childhood candy that you can still enjoy at any age.
Kasie D.
Kasie D.
Chillicothe, OH

Favorite candy. Definitely has an acquired taste but so good for a quick easy snack. Packs easy too.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Milwaukee, WI

I grew up with these being my mom's favorite... Now they're my favorite!! They're fun and delicious!
Sky L.
Sky L.
Leavenworth, KS

These are so good you'll find so many wrapper around my house in my car everywhere there my favorite
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Newport, NC

I love these they are amazing and are a childhood favorite I couldn't,think of anythimg,else to say.
Lateshia S.
Lateshia S.

My husband favorite candy. He loves the so much he even tried the gum which also has a lemon flavor.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?