BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Cindy H.
Georgetown, TX
This is by far my favorite "gummy" candy. I can almost make myself sick from eating these. They are soft and sweet. I like the original ones, not a fan of the other flavors. I like to let them sit out for a day or two to 'toughen" them up a little. I like them a bit more chewy. I bought the Swedish Fish candy canes this past Christmas, and they were a hit. Looking forward to getting them again next year.
Cassie T.
Used these for my boyfriend to ask him to a dance a few years ago since it was his favorite candy. You can get very creative with them and they are yummy with good consistency.
Alex F.
Fort Wayne, IN
I LOVE Swedish fish. Probably more than is healthy for a person. I've bought those large bags and tubs quite a few times and I tend to eat them by the handful. {After a while of that, you can get a gross aftertaste in your mouth, so I don't suggest it} The price is always good for the size, which is a huge factor in me getting them also haha.
Chanti D.
Roslindale, MA
This is the perfect anytime candy! Always in the mood for fishes. Love the sweet chewy candy and I tend to keep them around. I always grab a bag before i go to the movie theater, too expensive there. They are always nicely priced at cvs and walgreeens. Grab some. You wont be disappointed!
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
Next to Adam Sandler, this is one of the best things Canada has come out with. I am seriously addicted to these little fishies. I have no clue if they're supposed to be licorice or gummy candy but they have what I identify as a strawberry flavor I just love.
Now fishies....into my mouth!
Linda M.
How can you not love Swedish Fish. They are my absolute favorite candy. I can literally eat bags of them.

They are perfect because they are small so you can eat a little or go crazy on them when the mood strikes.

They're chewy but don't get stuck in your teeth and ... THEY'RE DELICIOUS!
angie480 m.
North Carolina
I have never bought these the way I tried them was because during holloween they gave a lot of these and because of there name I was like nah I wouldn't eat them I would give them away . But one of my friends loved them she told me to just try them and if I still didn't like them then just to give them all to her so I did try them and they were okay not the best there are so many chewy candy that are 99% better I'll eat them if they give them to me but I wont buy them
Jessica B.
Garfield Hts, OH
I'm more of a chocolate eater when it comes to candy but every now and then I'll get something like this. These are a gummy that is on the thicker end when it comes to texture. It's a little tougher than a gummy bear or worm but that's not necessarily a bad thing. The flavor is really nice. It's a cranberry/cherry flavor but isn't tart.
Nicole F.
Lees Summit, MO
Swedish Fish are one of the first candies I remember having when I was a kid. There was a store down the street from my house that sold Sweedish Fish for a penny each. I used to love to get a nickel or dime and walk down with my mom and get a few. They were (and still are) delicious. I'm always a sucker for a chewy fruity candy. To this day Sweedish fish are still one of my favorite chewy candies.
Kim O.
Broomfield, CO
People on my Facebook page were saying these are the best candy to eat. Thankfully it was getting sampled at Super Target. I had a lot since I know the sample ladies. 1st it's so not like gummy bears or anything like a fruit snack. they are chewy and they get stuck between my teeth. Not sweet at all. maybe that's a good thing but not for me. I'll eat them if someone offers me any but I won't buy them.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?