The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,410 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are for sure my favorite chewy candy! They are soooooooo addicting! They are pretty affordable and easy to access anywhere. I would say you get a good amount of product for you're money as well
Love love love Swedish Fish! I usually eat them in the summer because I usually win them on the boardwalk. But they're definitely a favorite candy of mine.
Swedish fish I my favorite movie snack of all time and the movie theater doesn't have them I will sneak them in so I can have them like are not too sweet or not sweet enough
Love swedish fish. if you need some sugar then you should definitely have these around, eat a few and they do the trick! Good flavor and very cheap to buy.
My wife is obsessed with Swedish fish. We always have them in our house. She really loves these Swedish fish and the assorted flavored ones too.
Yummy and vegan. Didn't enjoy these as a kid but now I love them. They are extremely chewy though and I feel like they always get stuck in your teeth.
Such a classic candy! I don't even know if I like them or if they have just become a comfort food because of how much I've eaten them since I was a child.
My absolute favorite candy. They're a tough gummy, but they're amazing. I really like to make people try them so they fall in love just like me.
My favorite gummy candy ever! I've been eating these since I was a kid, I love them! They get stuck in your teeth, but that's part of the charm.
These are soo soo good! Whoever made these are genius. My girls love them and they are easy to eat and mess free as well. Delicious little treat
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos