22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Springdale, PA
Fishies!!!! These gummy goodness are great bc they taste like cherry plastic yet you can't get enough. We get a huge bag at 5below for only $5! Office ladies love em!
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Austin, TX
Not too big of a fan of Swedish fish, but they are alright. Feel like they stick my teeth way too much, and it's hard to just be trying to pick it out my teeth. I wouldn't recommend eating.
Amie E.
Amie E.
Jacksonville
One of my top 3 gummies. I give Swedish fish it's own category. They stand alone from other gummies. The best flavor and not to sticky. Swedish fish never disappoint.
Tessa J.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I am not a candy fan but my husband absolutely love Swedish fish. We have to keep these in the house for whenever his supplements kick in and he needs a blood sugar boost. These are great and delicious and he loves them
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
SoOOO good! Fat FREE what?!? Love them! If I have a little sweet tooth my go to. My family loves them too and great price for bulk size bags. We purchase about 2 times a year or more. The original sweedish fish are may better than the other generic companies.
Nina B.
Nina B.
Carbondale, IL
Swedish fish are some of mu favorite candies! It's definitely an old favorite, I don't have a lot of friends that like them, but that just leaves more candies for me!
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Leola, PA
One of my favorite classic candies of all time. If you've never tried Swedish Fish before in your life, you're seriously missing out. They are addictive (in the best way possible) and make a great single-service sweet treat when you don't feel like committing to a larger piece of candy.
Grace T.
Grace T.
Always get stuck in your teeth and you need to work to get it off. I also think they taste pretty bland. Tried them a few times thinking they'll get better but they don't. Don't like em at all...
Misty L.
Misty L.
Orange
One of my favorite gummy candies but have to be careful it can quickly turn into an addiction which is why I only buy the small bag and don't keep them in the house!!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Benton, AR
I remember as a child thinking these were terrible but as I have gotten older I see that my tastebuds where just immature. If you love fruity and chewy candy you will likely enjoy Swedish Fish.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?