The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,914 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This is an awesome product. Very tasteful! I use to love eating these when I was a kid. I loved walking to the corner store and buying Swedish fish. A favorite.
Very good candy. They are very chewy. I get them at any local store and they are affordable. They can get stuck in your teeth but overall very good
My favorite childhood snack. I would eat them every time I went to the movie theater. I wish they were not so unhealthy because I would still eat them. I prefer just the red ones not the multicolored ones.
MY JAMMMMMM. ❤❤❤❤❤ I love these so freaking much they will forever be amen and my moms favorite candy. tastes like heaven and they have the perfect TEXTURE because they don't get sticky at all. GO TRY IT.
You can buy them at 5 below cheaper then anywhere else. Can't eat to many. I hate they get stuck to your teeth and only way is to brush your teeth right after
I can't keep a bag of these. My kids love Swedish fish. I like them too. They are chewy with a fruity flavor. They are not overly sweet. It's the gummy snack the family prefers.
This has always been my go to favorite candy! Love the chewyness and the flavor. I usually buy the big sealable bag from rite aid. The price is great for the big bad. I would 110% recommend to other people
Swedish fish are always a good snack! Nice to have on hand when you have a sweet tooth. They were super cheap from my local CVS and so i would definitely purchase again!
These are me and my dads favorite candies. We eat them together and laugh and joke around, seeing these gives me such a good feeling. They’re delicious too .
these are delicious. i love them. a lot. the flavor could be a bit stronger but they're still good. i bought this at walmart. it's not too pricey.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos