Add a Photo
Photos (55)
krysta s.
krysta s.

Soft and chewy at the same time.cant just eat one.the kids love them also.love the sweedish fish taste
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Oceanside, CA

I used to buy these for my mom 24/7 until I moved out! And yes it was this HUGE BAG! We all loved them
Lyleah S.
Lyleah S.
Largo, FL

They are reaalllllllyyyyyyy good I always buys theses why I have extra money and the flavor is amazing
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

THESE ARE SOOO TASTEY AND DELICIOUD IF I HAD TO TAKE ONE CANDY TO A DESERTED ISLNAD I WOULD TAKE THESE
logan f.
logan f.
Lennox, SD

I love eating this stuff in front of my friends because then they get jealous because we all like them
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Lincoln, NE

These used to be my favorite but after a little while they taste kinda waxy.. Not my favorite anymore.
Tara A.
Tara A.
Weirton, WV

Swedish fish are a staple in my life. If I ever need something chewy you can never go wrong with these
Christa  G.
Christa G.
Foothill Ranch, CA

These are my favorite candy. When ever my husband bring candy home he knows to bring me these. So good
Adriana C.
Adriana C.

They are so yummy and a great snack for when you want a pick me up. They don't get stuck on your teeth
Zac N.
Zac N.
Marietta, GA

Well, these are Swedish fish. they are a fantastic candy, unless they become hard, to which they suck.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now