The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,417 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish is a childhood favorite that continued into adulthood. Great flavor only thing I dislike is it sticking in my wisdom teeth.
I absolutely love eating these. I know they are not good for me, but they do taste good. I could go through one bag in a few minutes lol
I bring these into the office and they are always a hit. They don't even last two hours in the candy dish! Everybody loves Swedish Fish!
Always been a childhood favorite of mine. I love that no matter how long I go without them, when I want them they always taste the same.
Who doesn't like Swedish Fish?? Even slightly stale after the bag got left open one too many times, they're the best gummy candy around.
I didn't like the taste and texture of Swedish fish, it felt too sweet and artificial. They're also expensive compared to other gummies.
Swedish fish is a classic favorite, they can get addicting when you haven't had them in awhile. Although they can get a little too sweet
Love Swedish fish they are mine and my fathers favorite we used to send them to him while he was deployed. I still love them...so good!!!
Favorite candy. I love these I buy these whenever I can find them. The only thing is that the price for a good size bag is a little pricy
My family lives Swedish fish. They are our favorite. The flavor is very unique. They are perfect to give as little rewards for the kids.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos