Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Sarah P.
Sarah P.

I could snack on these all day! It is impossible to just have one! I always buy two bags at once!
brandy e.
brandy e.
Hudsonville, MI

I love swedish fish. Very easy to eat a whole bag. Low fat candy which is great for my waistline.
Posh H.
Posh H.
Easton, PA

This is yummy candy! We eat a lot of these at work whenever we are stressed . They are a "go to".
Nyssa G.
Nyssa G.

I love Swedish fish. one of the only fruit flavor candies I will eat. perfect flavor and texture.
Candace C.
Candace C.
Quispamsis, Nb

Sweet and delicious. These take me back to my childhood. Good texture and variety in the flavors.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Granger, WA

This is my favorite gummy candy! It's not to sweet, it's just right. They're addicting, try them.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.

Classic candy with a traditional taste! The strawberry flavor is my favorite- it's not too sweet.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Elmer, NJ

Swedish fish are the best chewy candy when you want something chewy and sweet! Love Swedish fish!
Sophie L.
Sophie L.

Tried this and they taste so extremely good I can't find them any where unless I go to Birmingham
Carolyn A.
Carolyn A.
Wellington, FL

Great when you're in need or something sweet. Only compliant is that they get stuck in your teeth
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now