Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Casey A.
Casey A.
Bettendorf, IA

My absolute favorite candy! I love the chewy texture of the gummy and the lingonberry(?) flavor.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Pawtucket, RI

My favorite candy as a child and now. cant beat the taste and the nostalgia. and their fat free!
emily w.
emily w.
Colorado Springs, CO

A major weakness....these little red fish are amazing! love them! gave to buy in small bags! lol
Dara M.
Dara M.

My fav since I was a little girl! I love Swedish fish so much very good flavor and very adorable
Lynda R.
Lynda R.
Oceanside, CA

We love these in our office, I have a hard time keeping the candy jar full. Everyone loves them.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Tampa, FL

This is some of the best candy I have had. Recently , it's had kind of a bad after taste though.
Stacey E.
Stacey E.
Goodlettsville, TN

Love this candy. Soft chewy with a great flavor. The candy is addicting once you start eating it
Anna T.
Anna T.
Wrightstown, NJ

One of my favorite candy. Great candy to snack on. Never gets boring. Is always kept in my house
Shirley M.
Shirley M.
Nashville, TN

I love swedish fish. They are the best gummy candy ever.they have a slight cherry taste to them.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Englishtown, NJ

So good I love this product so much I eat it all the time and the best part is it isn't very fat
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now