22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Des Plaines, IL
Perfect snack to munch on. Not too sweet. I would avoid if you have braces because it can get a little sticky. I bought one of these big bags for 50+ women and we went through it in under 4 hours.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Greendale, WI
I love Swedish fish, and the flavor of the candy. They are a great treat, and don't stick to your teeth like other gummy candy. I buy this large bag at Pick n Save, and will definitely purchase again.
jessica n.
jessica n.
San angelo, TX
Always a go to candy! Can't ever go wrong with Swedish fish! Great value and can be found anywhere! I wish thy had more flavors but I will usually pick up a bag once a month.
Shena S.
Shena S.
San Gabriel, CA
I'm a candy junkie! Swedish fish is one of my favorite gummy candies. They have different brands of these and none of them are even close to good. I'll continue to buy these until I can't anymore!
Amber P.
Amber P.
So good! I love swedish fish! Did you know these are actually the red sour patch kids, but shaped like fish and without sugar on it. I love these, it's my favorite candy snack!
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
I just tried this candy about two months ago and I'm hook. Why didn't I try ever before? I thought they'd be too sweet even though I love sweets, but they are just perfect.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
ASHTABULA, OH
One of my favorites! I like the smaller fish better than the big ones. I like that they are fat free but I wish they had sugar free ones ( if they do I've never seen them)
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Manchester, NH
Best candy ever! Will repurchase again and again. Great brand, great flavor, lovely packaging. Such a great value and taste way better than the cheap knock of brands. I highly recommend these candies!
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Love Swedish fish. It's such a sweet candy that taste like I'm a little kid again. Such a fun texture to play with. I think they are raspberry flavored which is my favorite
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Durham, NC
As far as a gummy candy goes, these are my favorites. I used them in my first grade class as cupcake toppers during Dr. Seuss week, in honor of "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish". Too cute!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?