Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Launa T.
Launa T.
Asheville, NC

There is nothing that taste like Swedish fish. It's unique flavor is so good and has not changed.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.

These are my fav candy. I've loved them for many many years! they are always my go to chewy candy
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Macedonia , Oh

These are my sons favorite candy. He calls them gooey fish. Our whole family loves them actually!
Lankey V.
Lankey V.
Chickasha, OK

Swedish fish are perfect for those days when you want a little something sweet !!! I love these!!
Khoree L.
Khoree L.

These are so delicious & addicting. The flavor isn't overpowering. Perfect for snacks and lunches
Lizi D.
Lizi D.

Great flavor. Perfect for any sweet tooth and always a choice for any road trips with my husband!
Casey A.
Casey A.
Bettendorf, IA

My absolute favorite candy! I love the chewy texture of the gummy and the lingonberry(?) flavor.
Stacey E.
Stacey E.
Goodlettsville, TN

Love this candy. Soft chewy with a great flavor. The candy is addicting once you start eating it
Payton V.
Payton V.
Lake Stevens, WA

I love Swedish fish they are really good candy and I love gummy candy I love almost all candy to
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Tampa, FL

This is some of the best candy I have had. Recently , it's had kind of a bad after taste though.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now