Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Ysabel L.
Ysabel L.
San Jose, CA

My favorite movie snack. The worst part is they get stuck in your teeth but it's totally worth it
Allison L.
Allison L.
Sidney, OH

Super yummy light weight snack. One of my favorite candies. Nice price and makes me happy to eat.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
P c beach, Fl

These are cute for decorations for a mermaid party, the flavor is great and they aren't expensive
Liz C.
Liz C.
Hampstead, MD

One of my all time favorite, go-to candies. Soft and gummy and delicious. Would eat them everyday
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Mchenry, Il

Loved em as a kid and love them as an adult plus my kids even love them. Ow cheat and tastes good
Lankey V.
Lankey V.
Chickasha, OK

Swedish fish are perfect for those days when you want a little something sweet !!! I love these!!
Deanna L.
Deanna L.

Love Swedish fish and this bag keeps them fresh. Great for a big family or to bring on a vacation
Aimee W.
Aimee W.
Riverview, MI

I am not much of a candy eater. I like chocolate. When I have candy, Swedish Fish fill the crave.
victor l.
victor l.
Pico Rivera, CA

Swedish candy is pretty good what I love about them is the juicy middle it's absolutely good 8/10
brandy e.
brandy e.
Hudsonville, MI

I love swedish fish. Very easy to eat a whole bag. Low fat candy which is great for my waistline.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now