Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Cassie V.
Cassie V.
Evansville, IN

Great candy for kiddos! my mother in law loves to send these to my kids. and they are also very yummy!
Christa  G.
Christa G.
Foothill Ranch, CA

These are my favorite candy. When ever my husband bring candy home he knows to bring me these. So good
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Greenville, NC

These super sweet fish are fun to eat and play with! They are a little hard to chew but well worth it!
Han r.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY

So fun to eat!! Gelatin fish designed gummies which taste like fruit punch. Stretchy and delicious!!!!
Lyza W.
Lyza W.
Daphne, AL

Swedish fish are my favorite type of gummy. I don't care much for fruit gummys either. Very delicious.
Brendan G.
Brendan G.
Decatur, GA

These are almost a perfect candy. They are sweet and the right amount of chewy. They taste delightful!
Mia L.
Mia L.

Swedish fish are my all time favorite gummy candy. They are so good but can sometimes be really chewy.
Anastasia E.
Anastasia E.
Jacksonville, FL

Swedish fish are my favorite sweet candy. Classic, chewy fish shaped gummies. You can't really say no.
krysta s.
krysta s.

Soft and chewy at the same time.cant just eat one.the kids love them also.love the sweedish fish taste
Rachael E.
Rachael E.
Hamburg , PA

This bag is perfect for an on-the-go lifestyle. It has a nice re-sealable bag to keep the candy fresh!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now