Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Cheviot, OH
These are my husbands absolute favorite candy. He likes to leave them open and let them go a little stale and then he'll eat pretty much an entire bag. I think they're a little too chewy to start with, but they are a fun little snack!! Swedish Fish
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Butte, MT
My go to Movie candy! I love Swedish Fish! They take me back to my childhood and by far are one of the best chewy candies. I usually get them at my local walmart or CVS and I get them for special events and the movies. I would recommend them to anyone who asks!
Kalleigh G.
Kalleigh G.
This is one of my favorite candy. Im not sure what about them makes me go crazy but i do not share my swedish fish. They go for a good value at any store and are most definitely worth buying. I eat them for special occasions so not very often are they bought.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Freeport, NY
This is my all-time favorite candy. I usually purchase Swedish Fish at CVS, but you can literally get it anywhere. They are very very inexpensive but they offer an amazing taste. These are my favorite candy to get at the movies. I would definitely repurchase.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
My entire family loves these too much! They are a "road trip" food. It's the only time we buy them and it is a must have for every trip. You can't eat just or or just 10 for that matter. They are totally addictive and you will be sad when the bag is empty.
Giselle B.
Giselle B.
turlock
Swedish fish are the best candy in the world. I don't really eat candy but when I do I always buy Swedish fish. They have a great flavor and can be found at any local store. I don't know anyone so far who does like Swedish fish so everyone should buy these
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm not a big candy eater but this is my go to if I am in the mood for some sugary treat. These have been around forever and haven't changed. I like the regular red ones. When they start with the large and colored ones they just don't taste the same to me
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Clarksville, NY
Every now and then I enjoy eating Swedish gummy fish. It has such a different taste I enjoy, and I'm not into gummies either. I will get these every now and then when I'm in a cheating mood. : )  Best thing about these is you can get a big bag at a great price from Walmart! Try them, they're so good!!
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Swedish fish are by far my favorite candy. My mom used to put them in my lunch as a kid and since then I've been in love. The knock-offs are nowhere near as good, name brand is where it's at. They're soft and chewy and so sweet and I can't stop eating them.
Sabrina J.
Sabrina J.
Fountain green
These are my favorite gummy candys of all time. You can get a giant bag for like 4 dollars and it will last you forvever. We absolutely love these in my house and buy them often my kids love how they come in different flavors but my favorite is the original
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?