Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Hailey M.
Hailey M.

I love Swedish fish they are one of my favorite candies of all time they are just overall amazing
Annie R.
Annie R.

Swedish fish have never really been a favorite of mine. They're okay but not enough flavor for me
Abby D.
Abby D.
Midlothian, IL

They are addicting! They are so light, you don't even realize how many u have eaten! I love them.
Blair K.
Blair K.
Kent, WA

The Best Ever... Not much else to say. Just a yummy treat that us perfect for home or the movies.
Deanna L.
Deanna L.

Love Swedish fish and this bag keeps them fresh. Great for a big family or to bring on a vacation
brandy e.
brandy e.
Hudsonville, MI

I love swedish fish. Very easy to eat a whole bag. Low fat candy which is great for my waistline.
Tesla T.
Tesla T.
York, Pa

Everybody loves these bad boys who hasn't stopped and bought a pack when passing them in the store
amanda s.
amanda s.
Farmington, NY

LOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SWEDISH FISH!!!! THEY ARE THE BEST CANDY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.

So chewy, so sweet, so tasty! Absolutely love these candies. We can't keep them around the house!
Allison L.
Allison L.
Sidney, OH

Super yummy light weight snack. One of my favorite candies. Nice price and makes me happy to eat.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now