Add a Photo
Photos (55)
logan f.
logan f.
Lennox, SD

I love eating this stuff in front of my friends because then they get jealous because we all like them
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Virginia Bch, VA

My husband and I can't get enough of Swdiah Fish! They are so chewy and delicious and SUPER addicting!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.

Fun treat when you need something sweet. No particular flavor but the size and texture are just right.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

THESE ARE SOOO TASTEY AND DELICIOUD IF I HAD TO TAKE ONE CANDY TO A DESERTED ISLNAD I WOULD TAKE THESE
Anastasia L.
Anastasia L.

My Cross Country coach love these ! So do I ! I should buy some for him to get out of workouts early !
Han r.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY

So fun to eat!! Gelatin fish designed gummies which taste like fruit punch. Stretchy and delicious!!!!
Angie R.
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO

You can't beat the original! lover to share these with my kids and now they love them as much add i do
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Alsip, IL

very soft chewy , very sweet but gentle cherry taste , i don't eat them too often but i do enjoy them
Jen T.
Jen T.
Round Lake, IL

My go to movie theatre candy choice. They are great tasting and fat free too! I love to chew on them.
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA

I love the taste of these gummy fish! They are a perfect snack for when you crave something sweet! :)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?