Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Ariana B.
Ariana B.
Shelton, NE

Best candy I love definitely on my top 5 fav candy of all time my fav and always will be so chewey
Lindsay U.
Lindsay U.
Florence, KY

I've always loved the sweetness of swedish fish! They are the perfect treat to keep in your purse.
Katherine F.
Katherine F.

I love these. I always buy them to have enough at home. They are really good and they are so cute.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.

Love love love this candy!! We can't keep it in the house! I hit it in the biggest bag i can find.
Tam K.
Tam K.

These are always a nice surprise to bring home for my husband; they're his favorite type of candy.
Ariel S.
Ariel S.

I'm obsessed with these. They are so amazing and they look like little fish so they're super cute.
Jayme H.
Jayme H.

Love to have something chewy and soft. These definitely it the spot! Are always soft and not hard.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Vero beach, Fl

These are a hit in my house. Light and fruity snack is great on the go. Soft and chewy when fresh.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
West Roxbury, MA

One of my favorite candies! These candies are delicious! Soft, fruity and chewy. The are addicting
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Belchertown, MA

Every once in awhile I get a hankering for some Swedish fish. Definitely satisfies my sweet tooth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now