BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Lauren C.
Tucson, AZ
I like Swedish fish but they are so sweet that they hurt my teeth. They are really worth the money though and such a unique flavor. I would definitely buy them gain because they are delicious. Good price for the value
Rontavia T.
Bridgeport , CT
Ever since I was a kid this has always been my favorite candy. Not sure what it is about it...is it the fish shape or the red color that always stands out to me, whatever it is I love it and I will always buy Swedish Fish.
Asia D.
Irvington, NJ
I love that these are soft and chewy. It's very sweet. I love this flavor icee from Rita's as well :)You can find these in the candy section of any store. They are really popular.
Jacquelyn C.
My favorite childhood snack. I would eat them every time I went to the movie theater. I wish they were not so unhealthy because I would still eat them. I prefer just the red ones not the multicolored ones.
Hannah J.
Nashport, OH
MY JAMMMMMM. ❤❤❤❤❤ I love these so freaking much they will forever be amen and my moms favorite candy. tastes like heaven and they have the perfect TEXTURE because they don't get sticky at all. GO TRY IT.
Annette C.
Chula Vista, CA
I will say I was always so hesitant to try Swedish Fish, they don't really have a specific flavor & have the oddest name, but in the end I super glad I finally tried them. I can't really describe the flavor as anything but super red & fruity. They're super chewy, get stuck in your teeth, and are a super fun snack.
My favorite way to have them (and this might sound a bit weird) is to squish one up until it's an uh identifiable little blog and then eat it. It makes them so much more soft and chewy than they already are.
Kari C.
Peoria, IL
These are soo good. My kids and I eat these a lot. So chewy and delicious. They taste like a funny cherry flavor. Great value. You get a lot of gummies in the package. We tend to buy these a lot. Yummy
Khanhthy L.
San Jose, CA
Generally not an impulse buy at a local grocery store for others, but for me, I'd grab one of these guys in a second! Swedish fish bring me back and I've always had good memories of eating them. Maybe I'll even give them out in the smaller packets next Halloween?
Abby W.
Swedish fish I my favorite movie snack of all time and the movie theater doesn't have them I will sneak them in so I can have them like are not too sweet or not sweet enough
Lindsey W.
Shamong, NJ
Swedish Fish are a great candy! They're easy to pair with any snack and don't make a mess with young children! They have a great flavor and the they aren't too chewy.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?