22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Robin C.
Robin C.
Cherry Creek, NY
What can I say. It tastes awesome. We always get the big bag for the better price. It's a favorite for my daughter when she has dance competitions and recitals.
Hope N.
Hope N.
chicago
Good affordable snack. You can find these almost anywhere. I usually get mine at Walmart, the big pack. It's so easy to over eat these so be careful
Laura S.
Laura S.
Teaneck, NJ
Best gummy candy EVER! I will never get sick of it. It is not that type of gummy candy that gets stuck to your teeth and is unbearable, but instead is super enjoyable! I love it and will continue to do so!  :)
candy L.
candy L.
Hermitage, PA
I absolutely love swedish fish. they are a great tasty treat jammed packed with flavor. I usually keep some right by my desk  for alittle midday sugar rush and they never disappoint.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Madill, OK
Love me some Swedish fish! As a child I went to church camp and was gave these for the first time ever. Now when I eat them it brings back those sweet memories!
Isabel A.
Isabel A.
Largo, FL
I remember my grandma used to always bring me swedish fish. I love this candy even though some people might say it's to sweet but for me it's good.
Noelia M.
Noelia M.
Saint Cloud, FL
This is an awesome product. Very tasteful! I use to love eating these when I was a kid. I loved walking to the corner store and buying Swedish fish. A favorite.
Asia D.
Asia D.
Irvington, NJ
I love that these are soft and chewy. It's very sweet. I love this flavor icee from Rita's as well :)You can find these in the candy section of any store. They are really popular.
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Discovery Bay
Very good candy. They are very chewy. I get them at any local store and they are affordable. They can get stuck in your teeth but overall very good
Erika A.
Erika A.
Flat Lick, KY
i personalt enjoy these little candies they are so cute and so delicious, the only problem i have with these is they get stuck in my teeth too bad.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?