BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Jennifer K.
Bowersville, GA
Swedish fish is my two year olds favorite candy. I don't know why. I have never tried them. Maybe it's the fun shape but they are definitely kid approved.
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorite! I love these little red guys. I pull them, squish them, and chew them. Never fails, they always get stuck in my teeth, but so worth it!
Renee Y.
Harrisonville, MO
Besides the brach's pick a mix display, this was one of my first experiences of bulk candy at the mall. I am so happy that there are small boxes to enjoy.
Amanda L.
I bought these awhile back and thought they were perfect for my themed sorority gift! They're delicious, and looked so cute in the jar I gifted my little!
Breanna W.
Goodyear, AZ
Swedish Fish is one of my favorite types of candies. I have a huge sweet tooth and when i am in one of my cravings i automatically turn to these bad boys!
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
I love Swedish fish candy. I love the flavor and it's very chewy, but not too chewy. I believe the bag is a zipper bag which keeps the fish soft and chewy.
Keri T.
Minneapolis, MN
These are one of my favorite candies. The re sealable bag is great, but I love when the Swedish fish get dried out a bit. They have sort of a berry flavor.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
One of my family's favorite gummy candies! These have a coating on the outside that make them not as sticky as other gummy candies. The flavor is perfect.
valarie a.
I love Swedish fish! They are the perfect gummies to snack on! My mom's absolutely favorite. I think their flavor is amazing and they are perfectly chewy.
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ
I used to eat swedish fish all the tme but as I got older I found that they hurt my teeth. But now I make "fish bowls" for my daughter and she loves them!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?