BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

• Wouldnt it taste great to have the sweedish fish taste in a lip b...2 Answers
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Bethlehem , PA
I bought a family sized bag of Swedish Fish and I shared them at a work conference. Everyone was grabbing some. Made the day much easier to have some comfort food that wasn't messy!!!!
Marissa J.
Marissa J.
Most people dont like Swedish fish, but I absolutely love them and have a huge weak spot for them. As in if I pass them by in the store they will go in my cart...
Anna O.
Anna O.
This is a favorite! My boyfriend is allergic to red dye and he still will sneak one. They are delicious and my go to fruity candy. A great movie snack.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Yum yum these are the perfect sweet treat! Just because they were red I would never eat them, then a few years ago I tried one of a friends and ate the whole bag!
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Greensburg
The design is so cute , I love the flavors. It’s pricey but so good. So I think it’s worth the price. It’s my go to snack when I want something sweet
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these little fish shaped gummies. They are very good and their flavor is good as well. I like the shape of it and it is of good value, not too pricey either.
Janelle W.
Janelle W.
Washington, DC
Whats not to love! I have never had a bad batch they are addictive too! Not overally sweet, it is a bit annoying when it gets stuck in your gums but not horrible!!
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Pensacola, FL
This candy is okay, but it's lacking in flavor. I bought these at a local conscience store per request of my best friend. His favorite, but not mine.
robyn j.
robyn j.
memphis
I've been eating swedish fish for almost ten years now. They are chewy and sweet (but not too sweet) and are my go-to gummies. Keep up the good work.
Tempestt S.
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love swedish fish always have. The only down fall is probably the chewy and stickyness of it so be careful if you have bad teeth
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?