Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH

The memories lol whenever I see these I buy them I loved them as a kid they are so sweet and yummy
Carly S.
Carly S.
Washington, DC

There is actually nothing I love more than Swedish fish- tip: put them in the freezer on a hot day
Nikki P.
Nikki P.
Sergeant Bluff, IA

Kids love to eat these on long car rides. Cute shape and great flavor for candy. Don't stain teeth
shaniqua j.
shaniqua j.
Hallandale, FL

I remember these snacks when I was young.My mom wouldn't let us eat snacks pro lay I eats ouch now
Alisa S.
Alisa S.
Laveen, AZ

Eating Swedish dish is like having a party on my mouth. The taste, the texture, I love those guys!
Heidi M.
Heidi M.

To my go to movie candy. I love to put them in blue jelly, the kids love to see the fish in water.
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Santa Fe, NM

They have a good taste but stick to your teeth but for the desires you have they good . They sweet
Alex C.
Alex C.

My friends and I would do almost anything for some Swedish fish. I could eat a whole bag by myself
Ariana B.
Ariana B.
Shelton, NE

Best candy I love definitely on my top 5 fav candy of all time my fav and always will be so chewey
sherri f.
sherri f.
Carteret, NJ

Great taste and texture. Gets stuck teeth, but that's expected with a chewy treat. I still love it
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now