Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Mia L.
Mia L.

Swedish fish are my all time favorite gummy candy. They are so good but can sometimes be really chewy.
Keyera M.
Keyera M.
Atlanta, GA

I love this candy so much . Very chewy and good. My little brother and sister loves this candy as well
Christa  G.
Christa G.
Foothill Ranch, CA

These are my favorite candy. When ever my husband bring candy home he knows to bring me these. So good
Beth H.
Beth H.
Katy, Tx

I love the texture and taste of Swedish fish! They are kind of hard on the outside with a chewy inside
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
Fort Collins, CO

Great for an avid Swedish fish lover. Great deal for the size of the bag and nice that it's resealable
Anastasia E.
Anastasia E.
Jacksonville, FL

Swedish fish are my favorite sweet candy. Classic, chewy fish shaped gummies. You can't really say no.
Hailey C.
Hailey C.
Liberty, NC

Swedish fish are my favorite candy. They taste very sweet with a fruity taste. I recommend trying them
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Oceanside, CA

I used to buy these for my mom 24/7 until I moved out! And yes it was this HUGE BAG! We all loved them
Nicole P.
Nicole P.

I don't like these at all . The flavor is ok but it's gets stuck to my teeth defiantly not my favorite
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Pasadena, CA

Yes!!! These are so good. Sweet but not too sweet and the perfect texture. Not too tough on the teeth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?