Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Kayla Z.
Kayla Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I am tyically a gummy bear eater, but there is something about a Swedish fish that makes them irresistible. I like how they are for one only cherry flavored because that the only gummy candy color I like. Other colors change your mouth colors along with it, and I don't care for that. I also enjoy that they are firm at first and then soften up as you take the second and third chew.
Kendra N.
Kendra N.
Cumming, GA
Gummies are something that I'm very critical about. I don't like them to be too soft. They need to chewy but not so much that they glue your teeth together. They're flavorful and fulfilling. Usually I get bored with a candy that is singly flavored but these never fail to make my tummy happy.
Diana J.
Diana J.
Kenosha, WI
This is my favorite candy ever since I was a child. If I was given a bag of Swedish fish or a bar of chocolate to pick from I would most definitely go for the bag of Swedish fish because this candy was just made from Heaven. I recommend to everyone that loves sweets, you won't regret it!
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
West Covina, CA
My son always buys large bags of Swedish fish and I recently tried them thinking they were gonna be gross. And omgggg I loved them. I'm a chocolate kind of girl and don't really like other types of candy but now I'm addicted to Swedish fish and I buy them all the time for the whole family!
Val V.
Val V.
i personally don't care for these, i have had them multiple times, to me they taste like cough medicine and they always get stuck in my teeth. however, i have a few friends that love these little fish and have to have them everyday. they are on the cheap side for candy at a dollar a bag.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are such a classic! They are chewy sweet and vegetarian friendly. I'm very careful about eating sweets and only eat candy when my blood sugar is low and those are my go. I keep them in my purse to snack on a few when my blood sugar is to low. They are just so tasty! Also they are a great price!
cyn m.
cyn m.
Pasadena
If you're vegan or vegetarian and miss gummies, Sweedish fish is great for you! They're sweet, chewy, and delicious! They're really affordable, a lot of places sell them for one dollar in the US. They're a great alternative for vegans and vegetarians because they cannot eat gummies containing gelatin.
Anne J.
Anne J.
Minneapolis, MN
Swedish Fish are a delightfully great snack if you're in need for a little sweet pick-me-up! I wish they didn't have a plastic-y flavor to the outside of the fish, but overall the fact that you can get a pound bag of these lovelies for less than $10 baffles my mind. I'll still eat 'em.
Kelli N.
Kelli N.
Lynden, WA
Good snack. Great flavor. Good texture, but they do get stuck in your teeth. Good price, timeless candy, everyone loves them. And how can you go wrong with the fish shape. Everytime I go to Dollar tree I get some for me and some for my daughter, something we will always enjoy together.
Donna P H.
Donna P H.
Buffalo, NY
I love eating Swedish Fish since I have been a kid. They tate awesome to e.  I even raised my children to eat them. From 1 generation to another it never seems to change. And always affordable. You should try them. You will be glad you did. It's a go to candy in my household.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?