Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Mchenry, Il

Loved em as a kid and love them as an adult plus my kids even love them. Ow cheat and tastes good
Hannah K.
Hannah K.

These are soooooooooooo good they are my life and I love them dearly they're so sweet and perfect
Megan C.
Megan C.

My childhood right here. I love these. It's a great flavor and isn't too sticky. Great value too.
Gina H.
Gina H.
Springfield, OH

Great healthy snack. Buy the big bag to pack in more individual bags for car rides and for treats
Deanna L.
Deanna L.

Love Swedish fish and this bag keeps them fresh. Great for a big family or to bring on a vacation
Sophie L.
Sophie L.

Tried this and they taste so extremely good I can't find them any where unless I go to Birmingham
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Garrettsville , Oh

These are my sons favorite candy. He calls them gooey fish. Our whole family loves them actually!
Zachary P.
Zachary P.
Framingham, MA

This is a all the time basic I need a quick candy fix. The issue is they get stuck in your teeth.
Launa T.
Launa T.
Asheville, NC

There is nothing that taste like Swedish fish. It's unique flavor is so good and has not changed.
Liz C.
Liz C.
Hampstead, MD

One of my all time favorite, go-to candies. Soft and gummy and delicious. Would eat them everyday
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now