Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Mandi W.
Mandi W.
Dayton, OH
Swedish fish are my jam!! They are usually pretty soft, not soft enough for you? Warm them up in your hand then stretch them a bit. This'll make super soft and chewey. I usually buy these at the grocery store. Tastes like fruit punch. Love them.
julie G.
julie G.
swedish fish great tasteing. I can buy a big bag and bring to a family get together or just hang out with friends by the time you know it the bag is empty. You know everyone is looking for a snack that they dont feel gulity after they have just ate. Swedish fish are FAT FREE! Yep I said FAT FREE.I bought my bag at walmart for a good price.
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
These are fun and cute and taste good. I never get tired of looking at them. Which is funny because I won't touch a real fish or eat anything from the ocean. Anyways, I can't have too many because it is all the same flavor but it's nice because it keeps me from over eating. I love how soft they are when you bite into them the texture is perfect
Aileen I.
Aileen I.
HEY YALL ITS ME AGAIN BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THESE REVIEWS. SO SWEDISH FISH ARE FREAKIN AMAZING BECAUSE THEY TASTE SO GOOD AND WHEN THEYRE STICKY AND MELTED IT TASTES EVEN BETTER ITS LIKE A CANDY FESTIVAL EXPLODED IN MY MOUTH THIS TASTES AMAZING AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH I RECOMMEND EVERYONBES. BLESS YOU ALL AND HAVE A HAPPY DAY GOODBYE.
Dana W.
Dana W.
Crystal Lake, IL
How do you review Swedish Fish? Great tasting, great look. Tastes like cheery gummy with that texture that's chewy, but not stuck to your teeth chewy. It's a fair value, and I recommend them because they're just plain delicious. My boyfriend loves them and I buy them for him.
Bonnie F.
Bonnie F.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish fish are one of my childhood favorites. They are strawberry flavored, chewy, gummy delights. They are actually shaped to resemble a fish! They are now in a variety of different flavors. They are definitely worth a second and third purchase, and then some. They come in a bag or a box! Very good and reasonably priced! Go Fish!
Jess M.
Jess M.
I LOOOOOOOOVE Swedish fish! I have no clue what they put in them but they are soooooooooo good! I am a huge fan of everything gummies and these are not just gummy, they are a little firmer on their outside and soft and chewy on the inside and I think that's what makes them so good! Whereas a gummy bear is just over all gelatinous in texture, but still really yummy!!!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Brentwood, MO
Will you regret buying this? Probably. Should you buy it anyway? Also probably.
The bag is re-sealable, but why bother closing it? That's just one more step between you and joy. Sweet, stomach-ache, sugar-coma joy.
I think this bag lasted me maybe a week and a half. I'm really hoping to repeat this mistake again soon.
Kristýna B.
Kristýna B.
Ralston, NE
Love the flavor. Hate the consistency and how much it gets stuck in your teeth. I love adding one of these guys to a mixed drink. It adds just a hint of flavor and looks adorable. I had it the first time this way at a game where a drink I ordered was served with one and now I almost always wish I had one to add.
Yadilsa M.
Yadilsa M.
I've been eating these since I was 10 and the taste is always the same. When I want candy, this is my go to. My husband and I get a handful of these and sit to watch a show or movie at home. We get the big bags so it's a really good deal! I will always repurchase these because it brings back childhood memories.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?