Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Christina  A.
Christina A.
Chubbuck, ID

Yum yum yum....red Swedish fish are the bessssst! I could eat a whole bag by myself in one sitting
Katherine F.
Katherine F.

I love these. I always buy them to have enough at home. They are really good and they are so cute.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.

Love love love this candy!! We can't keep it in the house! I hit it in the biggest bag i can find.
Lindsay U.
Lindsay U.
Florence, KY

I've always loved the sweetness of swedish fish! They are the perfect treat to keep in your purse.
Ariel S.
Ariel S.

I'm obsessed with these. They are so amazing and they look like little fish so they're super cute.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Vero beach, Fl

These are a hit in my house. Light and fruity snack is great on the go. Soft and chewy when fresh.
Tam K.
Tam K.

These are always a nice surprise to bring home for my husband; they're his favorite type of candy.
Jayme H.
Jayme H.

Love to have something chewy and soft. These definitely it the spot! Are always soft and not hard.
Niecey M.
Niecey M.

I swear I feel like someone is judging me every time i pick one tjese bags up all ut there my fav!
Carling L.
Carling L.

Chewy with great flavor! These are a childhood classic! I love to have a bag of these in my office
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now