The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,361 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Amazing gummy candy. Gummies aren't my favorite but when I go for some I go for these. I love the flavor. I got mine from target. They are affordable which is great as well. Would recommend for a movie night snack
My go to when im in a munchin mood. The texture is something you cant find in anything else and the flavor is both melllw and sweet. Not overpowering at all.
one of my favorites, i can eat these and never get tired of them. only have how it would get stuck on your teeth and have pieces of red jelly on your teeth lol
I've tried these and not really a big fan of them but they're OK. It's nothing to get excited about. But if you want soft and not too sweet go for it.
Swesiwh fish i have been eatting since i was a child they don't taste as good as they used to they have a waxy taste to them but they still are good
This is my all time favorite Chewy candy ever. It's at a great price and the flavor is not overwhelming. The only problem is how chewy they are but so worth it.
Would choose Swedish fish over chocolate any day of the week! I usually get them from Costco or my local commissary on the 5 lb bag which lasts quite awhile and they never get stale
These snacks have just the right texture to them. They have a good value and price to them. I usually buy mine at 7/11. It compares with others because they are very chewy. I always repurchase these. Very good
This candy is pretty sweet, but they do tend to get stuck on your teeth once you start chewing them. You can su ck on them but you won't get the maximum flavor.
Best gummy candy EVER! I will never get sick of it. It is not that type of gummy candy that gets stuck to your teeth and is unbearable, but instead is super enjoyable! I love it and will continue to do so! :)
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos