BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Amanda B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Oh, what can I say about Swedish Fish? Swedish Fish are my favorite candy in the world. They are not too gummy and have a delicious flavor. I'm hooked! HA!
Libby S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great candy! I don't really like candy that isn't chocolate based but if I do have to grab one, this is my favorite! Classic flavor and they never get old.
Vanesa P.
This is a great snack but when I eat a lot of it my stomach starts to hurt. I would recommend this product because it tastes good but I wouldn't overdo it.
Sierra W.
Columbus, GA
This use to be my favorite candy but then it started having too much wax or oil on them. It's not too sweet but sweet enough to get rid of a sweet tooth .
Sara M.
Swedish fish are nice and chewy, and have the traditional flavor of cherry licorice. The large bags are a good price because you get a lot more at once. :)
Morgan E.
Conroe, TX
I always keep a huge bah of these around this is one candy that's an old staple in my house they have the same great taste and are not a messy candy either
Breanna W.
Goodyear, AZ
Swedish Fish is one of my favorite types of candies. I have a huge sweet tooth and when i am in one of my cravings i automatically turn to these bad boys!
Caylee M.
Nashville, TN
This is my favorite candy! If you freeze it, they taste really good too! I get them from the dollar tree because it's a small portion. I love Swedish fish!
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Always loved Swedish fish growing up. They're one of those candies I could probably just eat an entire package of and not feel any remorse. So addicting!!
Ashley N.
Sparrows Point, MD
Swedish fish have always been one of my favorite candies. Just a classic candy that makes you remember your childhood. Can't go wrong with a classic candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?