Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Rachael E.
Rachael E.
Hamburg , PA

This bag is perfect for an on-the-go lifestyle. It has a nice re-sealable bag to keep the candy fresh!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Owingsville, KY

These candies are a classic. They have a chewy texture that isn't too soft, and a great cherry flavor.
Mia L.
Mia L.

Swedish fish are my all time favorite gummy candy. They are so good but can sometimes be really chewy.
JasmineMarie S.
JasmineMarie S.
Newark, NJ

My kids love this it's extra soft and easy to eat and swallow. Plus it's sweet best treats for my boys
Keyera M.
Keyera M.
Atlanta, GA

I love this candy so much . Very chewy and good. My little brother and sister loves this candy as well
Beth H.
Beth H.
Katy, Tx

I love the texture and taste of Swedish fish! They are kind of hard on the outside with a chewy inside
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
Fort Collins, CO

Great for an avid Swedish fish lover. Great deal for the size of the bag and nice that it's resealable
Hailey C.
Hailey C.
Liberty, NC

Swedish fish are my favorite candy. They taste very sweet with a fruity taste. I recommend trying them
Christa  G.
Christa G.
Foothill Ranch, CA

These are my favorite candy. When ever my husband bring candy home he knows to bring me these. So good
Nicole P.
Nicole P.

I don't like these at all . The flavor is ok but it's gets stuck to my teeth defiantly not my favorite
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?