BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Melissa F.
Brooklyn
This brand is the best - and my son loves it too. We buy it in bulk from Costco bc it was hard to find in local stores for a while when the company was changing their packaging.
Samantha C.
Winter Park, FL
Swedish Fish are hands down favorite candy. Simple, sweet, and satisfying. I tend to buy them in bulk so that they are always on hand for movie nights and lunch boxes!
Kelsey P.
Gainesville, FL
These are my all-time favorite candy. With any celebration, someone gets me a bag of Swedish fish and I finish it in a day. They're so easy to eat and they're not too sticky. They're also the only vegan gummies worth eating
Luke T.
Los Angeles
If you don't like Swedish Fish, we're probably not going to be friends. I love these. I freeze them into ice cubes during the summer and add the cubes to mixed drinks!!
Jayme R.
Medford, OR
When they are fresh and chewy there is nothing better. I love their cherry flavor and their chewy texture. Good price at Walmart. Usually more expensive every where else.
Madie P.
Rossford, OH
Yum. Yum. Yum. I can never get tired of sweedish fish. I love the slightly "hard" outer shell that leads to the gooey inside. I love the texture if these little guys.
Veronica H.
Marietta, GA
I am not a candy person, but these are by far my favorite. I'll buy these maybe once a year and it's about the only candy I'll eat. Really nothing much to say about them other than that!
Cayla R.
Pevely, MO
This is a great candy for someone looking for something that is not overly sweet! They have a chewy texture, and a lovely cherry taste to them. I really enjoy this candy, especially when I'm looking for something that's sweet but don't really want anything with chocolate!
Ashley S.
Lanark, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
One of my favorite candied from my childhood and I still love them today. They are the perfect amount of chewiness. There flavor is wonderful and they are great for snaking.
Emily R.
I love that these are a fat free snack but I think I may eaten to many once because I hardly eat them as much. They can be addicting though so don't be surprised if you go through the whole package in one sitting :)
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?