The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,966 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love Swedish fish! They are such a yummy and good snack! They are a good cause for your money. No one can compare to their taste. They are affordable for anyone. I would highly recommend to everyone.
I love swedish fish!!! The taste is awesome and the price is affordable. What I like most is that they've kept it simple, not a lot of colors or versions, making it classic.
I love Swedish Fish! Delicious and chewy, but not overly chewy. Packaging is simple and easy. I eat these maybe once or twice a month. I usually purchase them from Target or Walmart. Definitely a good value. Plan on continuing to purchase them and highly recommend to others.
Swedish fish are an all time classic candy. They aren't too sweet and are oh, so chewy!! These are and always will be a family favorite. And the resealable packaging makes it all too covienent!!!!!!!
So good! I love swedish fish! Did you know these are actually the red sour patch kids, but shaped like fish and without sugar on it. I love these, it's my favorite candy snack!
I love Swedish fish, and the flavor of the candy. They are a great treat, and don't stick to your teeth like other gummy candy. I buy this large bag at Pick n Save, and will definitely purchase again.
I am not a fan of Swedish fish. To me they are little fish shaped, flavorless, wax. I know several people who love them but every time I try one I want to spit it out. Sorry :(
I just tried this candy about two months ago and I'm hook. Why didn't I try ever before? I thought they'd be too sweet even though I love sweets, but they are just perfect.
Love Swedish fish. It's such a sweet candy that taste like I'm a little kid again. Such a fun texture to play with. I think they are raspberry flavored which is my favorite
I'm a candy junkie! Swedish fish is one of my favorite gummy candies. They have different brands of these and none of them are even close to good. I'll continue to buy these until I can't anymore!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos