22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Freeland
Love Swedish fish! They are such a yummy and good snack! They are a good cause for your money. No one can compare to their taste. They are affordable for anyone. I would highly recommend to everyone.
yolanda c.
yolanda c.
I love swedish fish!!! The taste is awesome and the price is affordable. What I like most is that they've kept it simple, not a lot of colors or versions, making it classic.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
I love Swedish Fish! Delicious and chewy, but not overly chewy. Packaging is simple and easy. I eat these maybe once or twice a month. I usually purchase them from Target or Walmart. Definitely a good value. Plan on continuing to purchase them and highly recommend to others.
Trisha D.
Trisha D.
Greenville, RI
Swedish fish are an all time classic candy. They aren't too sweet and are oh, so chewy!! These are and always will be a family favorite. And the resealable packaging makes it all too covienent!!!!!!!
Amber P.
Amber P.
So good! I love swedish fish! Did you know these are actually the red sour patch kids, but shaped like fish and without sugar on it. I love these, it's my favorite candy snack!
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Greendale, WI
I love Swedish fish, and the flavor of the candy. They are a great treat, and don't stick to your teeth like other gummy candy. I buy this large bag at Pick n Save, and will definitely purchase again.
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Beckley, WV
I am not a fan of Swedish fish. To me they are little fish shaped, flavorless, wax. I know several people who love them but every time I try one I want to spit it out. Sorry :(
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
I just tried this candy about two months ago and I'm hook. Why didn't I try ever before? I thought they'd be too sweet even though I love sweets, but they are just perfect.
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Love Swedish fish. It's such a sweet candy that taste like I'm a little kid again. Such a fun texture to play with. I think they are raspberry flavored which is my favorite
Shena S.
Shena S.
San Gabriel, CA
I'm a candy junkie! Swedish fish is one of my favorite gummy candies. They have different brands of these and none of them are even close to good. I'll continue to buy these until I can't anymore!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?