Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Alex C.
Alex C.

My friends and I would do almost anything for some Swedish fish. I could eat a whole bag by myself
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Santa Fe, NM

They have a good taste but stick to your teeth but for the desires you have they good . They sweet
One of my favorite candies. This is my weakness!! I can finish a whole bag of this in one sitting.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Edmonton, Alberta

I'm such a candy person I love all sorts of candy and I love these I love how they're just gummies
Patricia  V.
Patricia V.
Wallingford, CT

I love Swedish fish they are really tasty and they are not to sweet! I would recommend this candy.
shaniqua j.
shaniqua j.
Hallandale, FL

I remember these snacks when I was young.My mom wouldn't let us eat snacks pro lay I eats ouch now
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Belchertown, MA

Every once in awhile I get a hankering for some Swedish fish. Definitely satisfies my sweet tooth.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Wilmington, DE

One of my favorite candy . My kids love them too so I have to hide some so they don't eat them all
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Des Plaines, IL

Swedish Fish are one of my favorite kinds of candy. I love that they are sweet, but not too sweet!
Nikki P.
Nikki P.
Sergeant Bluff, IA

Kids love to eat these on long car rides. Cute shape and great flavor for candy. Don't stain teeth
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now