Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Gina D.
Gina D.
Staten Island, NY

I love the taste and the best thing of all is that this is FAT FREE! Well at least that's what I think!
krysta s.
krysta s.

Soft and chewy at the same time.cant just eat one.the kids love them also.love the sweedish fish taste
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Lynchburg, VA

My husband and I love that these are a fat free treat, and we love eating them while watching a movie.
Angie R.
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO

You can't beat the original! lover to share these with my kids and now they love them as much add i do
Richelle L.
Richelle L.
Northome, MN

I love these they are my favorite and they taste amazing and I have always loved them even in lemonade
Lyleah S.
Lyleah S.
Largo, FL

They are reaalllllllyyyyyyy good I always buys theses why I have extra money and the flavor is amazing
Steph K.
Steph K.
Pine Grove, PA

Who doesn't love Swedish fish??? My thoughts exactly! They are nice and chewy mixed with sweet flavors
Marisa M.
Marisa M.

I'm not a huge fan of gummie candies so these aren't my favorite. The super sugary taste isn't for me!
Adriana C.
Adriana C.

They are so yummy and a great snack for when you want a pick me up. They don't get stuck on your teeth
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Greenville, NC

These super sweet fish are fun to eat and play with! They are a little hard to chew but well worth it!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?