The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,382 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I be honestly Swedish fish is my favorite candy and I love how it taste but when you first eat it taste weird but when you actually chew it taste good
This are not good to me at all. Taste like plastic in my opinion. I know they sell them at my local Dollar Tree, I guess there ok for the price though
These fish always bring me back to my childhood and now i give them to my kids. We all love them because they are not like all the other types of gummies
There not my favorite but there a good snack for the movies, just hungry, or anything really. There very cheap and can find them in any near by store.
There is no replacement for these. Store brands and other brands cannot compare to Swedish Fish. Huge bag at Walmart is less than $5. A favorite of kids and adults.
I loved these little red fish all through school and now my daughter enjoys them. They make a great potty training reward. They can be pretty chewy, but that's expected with all gummies.
My husband's all time favorite candy! I love them as well! Only the small red ones are amazing! The other colored ones or bigger ones aren't the same!
Swedish Fish are the best candy AND snack you could ask for! They are sweet (but not to sweet) so they hit that sweet tooth AND they are fat free! So when you want something to munch on they are perfect with no guilt! We buy them in POUNDS, WEEKLY in my house! :) <3===
I like the flavor of this gummy candy. However it does leave a funny aftertaste, almost like plastic. If you can get past that, this is a great gummy
I don't like this at all, because the aftertaste is disgusting. It's very hard to get off your teeth. I wouldn't recommend it. It is cheap but I wouldn't buy it again.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos