Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Natasha H.
Natasha H.
Orlando, FL

Just one of those special treats we love to get every now and then. They are great for movie time.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Albany, OR

Best candy! Has a good texture without being really sticky and they aren't too sweet to the taste.
Ashlyn F.
Ashlyn F.
Bloomington, IN

Very good, my favorite candy to eat while i watch movie. which is frequent so i eat a lot of these
Sylvia S.
Sylvia S.
Reynoldsburg, OH

Love these candies!!!!!!!!!!!! the are my favorite and I buy them when I need a sugar fix at work
Lizi D.
Lizi D.

Great flavor. Perfect for any sweet tooth and always a choice for any road trips with my husband!
Kendra N.
Kendra N.

This candy is a simple reminder of my childhood. It's sweet but doesn't give that sugar overload.
brandy e.
brandy e.
Hudsonville, MI

I love swedish fish. Very easy to eat a whole bag. Low fat candy which is great for my waistline.
Annie R.
Annie R.

Swedish fish have never really been a favorite of mine. They're okay but not enough flavor for me
Cindy M.
Cindy M.

One of my favorite candies from my childhood that I still eat. Love the chewiness and fun to eat.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.

These are my fav candy. I've loved them for many many years! they are always my go to chewy candy
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now