The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,282 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish are the perfect sweet treat if your sugar tooth has a craving. I am never disappointed and love this snack at the movies or when I am just needing something yummy. I would for sure recommend to others. Treat yourself!
I love Swedish fish !!! So good. Sugar free so it's sort of guilt free. Juicy and chewy. Just want you want. It's everything you could want out of a little fish from Sweden
Swedish fish are ok. Their flavor is good because t I feel like they're hard to chew and get stuck in your teeth a lot. There are definitely better chewy or gummy candies,
I love these things. But yikes, look at those ingredients!! First two ingredients are sugar and invert sugar. While I enjoy them, I rarely have them around the house just due to the ingredient list. Wish there was a different way!
Swedish fish are really good and at times I can't stop craving them. I think they would have a hit if they could come up with multiple flavors. It's still a classic snack though. Sometimes you're just in the mood for that taste.
I love the taste of Swedish Fish. They have a soft texture and are not to hard to chew. The cherry flavor is just enough and doesn't overpower the enjoyment of the candy.
Fun and tasty! Even though they get stuck in my teeth, I still enjoy them now and then. I don't know if there are other flavors, but I would love it if they did! You can find these anywhere and are super affordable. Recommend for gummy lovers!
Hands down the best candy ever! Sweetish fish have always been my go to candy! I'm the girl who runs to Walmart and get the big 1 pound bag lol! Love me some sweetish fish!
Swedish fish are one of the few non-chocolate candies that I enjoy. The versatality of events for which Swedish fish can be eaten are numerous as it is the perfect go to snack for practically anything. They are a gummy candy and therefore sticky so beware of that before consumptiomn as it mught get stuck in your teeth or to the roof of your mouth. Overall, it is a very enjoyable candy that I recommend to everyone above age 3 (only because of choking concerns that could occur when given to small children).
This brand is the best - and my son loves it too. We buy it in bulk from Costco bc it was hard to find in local stores for a while when the company was changing their packaging.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos