Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Jacquelyn O.
Jacquelyn O.

My favorite candy of all time. The perfect flavor. The perfect texture. I could eat the whole bag!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Wellington, NV

One of my absolute favorite candies! I just love the taste. The texture of the candy is great too.
Carling L.
Carling L.

Chewy with great flavor! These are a childhood classic! I love to have a bag of these in my office
Jayme H.
Jayme H.

Love to have something chewy and soft. These definitely it the spot! Are always soft and not hard.
Sara I.
Sara I.

I remember hating these when I was younger, but they are so good! I like the chewiness and flavor.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
West Roxbury, MA

One of my favorite candies! These candies are delicious! Soft, fruity and chewy. The are addicting
Niecey M.
Niecey M.

I swear I feel like someone is judging me every time i pick one tjese bags up all ut there my fav!
Hope C.
Hope C.
Carol Stream, IL

My mom's favorite. She gets so happy when yiu give them to her. I have to say they are pretty good
sherri f.
sherri f.
Carteret, NJ

Great taste and texture. Gets stuck teeth, but that's expected with a chewy treat. I still love it
Ashlyn F.
Ashlyn F.
Bloomington, IN

Very good, my favorite candy to eat while i watch movie. which is frequent so i eat a lot of these
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now