Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

I've tried these candies quite a few times, and I've seen them everywhere. The flavor of the fish reminds me of a lightened up artifical cherry. On the other hand, I found the candies very chewy and prone to getting stuck in your molars, which can be a nuisance.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Battle Creek, MI

These are a great fruity kind of snack that is easy to travel with without the worry if they are going to melt in your purse!  I also enjoy that the fish shapes of the candy are so spot on! I always appreciate finding these in my fishbowl drinks.  Highly recommend
Laurie  M.
Laurie M.
Gulf Shores, AL

We call these candy crack, because even though they aren't my favorite candy, a person just can't stop eating them! I'm also the type of person who eats just the red candies out of things (I hate lime, orange, etc) and with this you don't have to worry about it!
Laura W.
Laura W.
Fort Fairfield, Maine

I'm not exactly one for fruit candy, I normally choose to spend my calories on chocolate. However, I grew up on this and if I get the chance I buy a big bag. They must be absolutely terrible for teeth, but the yummy taste and texture are never to be forgotten ;)
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Long Beach, CA

Ulmitate favorite candy. I love the softness when I bite into the candy. Even when the candy is in my hot car it doesn't melt. The value of the candy is great, I wish the company put more fishes in the bag. I will purchase again and again. It is worth the money.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Morgantown, WV

These are pretty tasty. I gave them 4 stars instead of 5 because sometimes I think maybe they're just too sweet. But the texture is pretty nice. It's like your normal gummy texture but slightly harder with more chew. I love them! Just wish they had more flavors
Marcy M.
Marcy M.
Atlanta, GA

I love candy. Swedish fish are a fun chewy delight when I want a little something sweet. I bought the last ones at Target to include in a birthday present. One for the present, one for the family. They didn't last too long at home. I recommend this tasty treat.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.

Cute, fun to snack on. Just the right consistency of chewy and gummy! I love these in their classic flavor. Super sweet and addicting! I like to get a nice lil bag when I goto the movies! Not sticky so you can snack and not worry about your fingers being gooey!
Christi Jo P.
Christi Jo P.
Los Angeles, CA

Have you ever went to Ikea just to buy swedish fish? Me either..... While Dots are hands down my favorite candy, I just love the texture & sweet taste of swedish fish. Perfect for park picnics & drive in movies. Oh, and you know, more places that Ikea sell 'em.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Mc Donald, PA

I used to always buy the large bag of Swedish Fish from my local grocery store and I really enjoyed snacking on them throughout the day when I was craving something sweet. I still love them a lot but the price of the large bag is just a little too much for me!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now