22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,504 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love the red Swedish fish but I don't like how much it costs for the bag and the bag is only a quarter full so it feels like you are wasting some of your money.
I love this packaging because it has a zipper on it where you can nibble on it as freely as possible whether you want one right now or the whole bag you have an option of resealing it.
The red ones are good, but I prefer the multi flavor packs. The yellow and green are my favorite. I wish they didn’t stick to your teeth as much as they do, that’s my only complaint.
I just purchased these for my mom, they are her favorite candy. We enjoyed them while watching a football game and it was like a taste of my childhood! They never get old.
This bag of sweetish fish is perfect for gatherings with friends or family. Everyone loves a little treat they can easily pop in their mouths and this is perfect
I don't know why I love Swedish Fish - red isn't a flavor and there's no distinguishing fruit essence to them whatsoever, but they're so sweet and chewy and addictive and wonderful!
Swedish fish are just the right balance of sweet and tangy. They are reasonably priced and you can buy in a variety of sized packaging. No one compares to them!!
I used to enjoy Swedish fish as a kid but recently maybe it's because now I like sweets a little less but not my taste.. different kind of taste from other candies we normally have.
Swedish fish are always a good snack! Nice to have on hand when you have a sweet tooth. They were super cheap from my local CVS and so i would definitely purchase again!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos