Swedish Fish uploaded by Suggie B.Swedish Fish uploaded by Jamie C.Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.See all 60 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (60)
Buy on Walmart*
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Dewitt, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish fish is a red cherry licorice candy that is great for snacking and having something sweet byut not to unhealthy for you. it is chewy and soft and perfect but you have to make sure you get ones that are in date if not they can be hard and to chewy!
Chloe J.
Chloe J.
Tracy, CA
Very yummy candy. I always have it available at my house. Be careful if you have cavities tho because the gummy candies like these will make you cavities worse or you will develop more. Be sure not to leave any gummy residue on your teeth for that reason.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
These are a childhood favorite!!! If you used to buy penny candy, this is on point! The price was ok and comparable to that of other candy of that type. I got mine at Walmart. I get these often and recommend them. The flavor is great and are always fresh!
Callie C.
Callie C.
Minneapolis, MN
Swedish fish are my favorite candy because of its harder outside and soft inside. They taste amazing they have a nice cherry flavor. This is a great low calorie snack. I prefer these over other gummy candys. I buy Swedish fish often they are my favorite .
Aubrey A.
Aubrey A.
I love these so much they were the first thing I demanded I be allowed to eat after getting my braces removed. So yummy! Gumminess is just right, not too hard (looking at you Haribo gummies), not so soft (looking at you Motts Fruit Snacks). Just perfect!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Pickerington, OH
I LOVE SWEDISH FISH. They are my favorite non-chocolate candy. I love the different flavor, and they are always so soft and easy to chew. I don't get them often because I usually choose chocolate but when I get them I am always very happy with my choice.
Missy H.
Missy H.
Swedish are so good. Soft and chewy! Sweet and yummy! Everybody likes them in my house. We get a big bag so everyone can grab a handful when they want a sweet treat. I like the big gummy fish better than the smaller ones. I think they are softer usually.
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
The sad thing is I could eat an entire bag of these. The best thing is, they are yummy, chewy, fruity goodness! Freshness is the key, as sometimes they can be tough and hard to chew. Great for Easter treats, stocking stuffers, and movie theater snacking.
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los Angeles , CA
Classic and so so good. I hope these never go out of business otherwise that may be the start to the apocalypse. These are so good, chewy but not too chewy, and they don't get stuck in weird places. Or make you feel like your teeth are going to fall out.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
I cannot tell you how frequently I buy this huge bag of Swedish fish. My family loves them and so do i. These have to be one of my favorite candies ever. I highly suggest trying them or buying them to share. Cost $5 for a giant bag at any grocery store.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?