Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA

I have always loved Swedish fish. Delicious first of all. When I started training for a half marathon I found out something else that made me love them more. I can treat myself within reason even when carb loading, because these have a surprising amount of carbs!
Aleeza K.
Aleeza K.
Gainesville, FL

These incredibly sweet gummy candies are great for a sweet tooth. They have a sweet, slightly fruity flavor, and can be found at most grocery stores and movie theaters. They can get very sticky if left in hot temperatures, so it's important not to leave them out.
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Old Bridge, NJ

I love Swedish fish. It is one of my favorite candies and is so flavorful. I buy these at the grocery or convenience store when I know I want a candy that I love. It is so good and would definitely recommend to others. It is one of my go to candies and I love it.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Fort Fairfield, Maine

I'm not exactly one for fruit candy, I normally choose to spend my calories on chocolate. However, I grew up on this and if I get the chance I buy a big bag. They must be absolutely terrible for teeth, but the yummy taste and texture are never to be forgotten ;)
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

Delicious! These are one of my favorite candies ever! They have a gummy texture and a sweet flavor. I love that they come in multiple sizes too. The mini fish are great but I prefer the original size. i would recommend this to other great price for a sweet treat
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Long Beach, CA

Ulmitate favorite candy. I love the softness when I bite into the candy. Even when the candy is in my hot car it doesn't melt. The value of the candy is great, I wish the company put more fishes in the bag. I will purchase again and again. It is worth the money.
Shiraya P.
Shiraya P.
Tulsa, Ok

Swedish fish have been a lifelong favorite sweet, that I don;t think I will EVER get sick of. They are perfectly sweet, but not overly sweet or sour like other gummy candies. All varieties are great, but the original sized little fish are the best in my opinion!
alissa r.
alissa r.
Baldwinsville, NY

The only brand of swedish fish I will eat. They are the right amount of chewy and they taste really sweet and juicy. I get these from anywhere really. Extremely affordable and will always continue to get these. Everyone I know prefers these over cheap knockoffs.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Ocean City, NJ

My absolute favorite candy! I have had candy fish from candy stores or store brand, and nothing compares to Swedish Fish. I usually purchase at CVS or Wawa. They also have he mixed sea creatures with different flavors which are delicious! I definitely recommend!
Laurie  M.
Laurie M.
Gulf Shores, AL

We call these candy crack, because even though they aren't my favorite candy, a person just can't stop eating them! I'm also the type of person who eats just the red candies out of things (I hate lime, orange, etc) and with this you don't have to worry about it!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now