Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Dashay B.
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA

On my list of go to candy. This candy has been my favorite for years and I haven't gotten tired of it yet. I always get them at Walmart. They are a soft and chewy candy that can get addictive. If you haven't tried these yet I strongly suggest you try them yourself!
Briana D.
Briana D.

Swedish fish are very yummy. If you like chewy candy, you will love these. They have an awesome flavor and you can buy them basically at any store. I eat them occasionally but are good every time. I would recommend this product if you are looking for a chewy candy.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Spring Hill, FL

I used to be obsessed with these as a kid! I like gummies, but most gummies that you see in the store usually have sugar all around it; however, this one is just a plain gummy. I still think the fish design on it is cute. It's a must have snack for everyone.
Kahloah D.
Kahloah D.
Los Angeles, CA

Swedish fish are my movie junk. I usually crave them mostly when I'm at the theater. A lot of gummy candies hurt my teeth but these don't hurt them often if I eat too many they do though. I wouldn't buy them at the theater but somewhere else where they're cheaper.
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Rockville, MD

This has always been a childhood favorite of mine, and sometimes when I let friends try it out they don't necessarily like it but I love it all the same! It's nostalgic and it tastes great (sweet tooth here!) and I've been purchasing them over and over for years.
Janice B.
Janice B.
Myrtle Beach, SC

Love these makes me feel like a kids all over again when i eat them. better flavers to eat and enjoy over all the others. its not all that pricey at most stores . great flavores in every bit and every cloro there is yes it is worthey to rebuy them as much as i can
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Brooklyn, NY

You can't go wrong with the classic texture and flavor of swedish fish. It seems that no other gummy candy on the market has the same texture and sweet flavor. It is great to eat as a snack every once in a while, but is too sweet to eat often and a lot of at once.
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN

Swedish fish have such a great berry flavor that I love. The only thing I don't like is that they're extra chewy, but the flavor is so good I'll still buy them anyway. The taste is really unique to Swedish Fish. I have seen them everywhere in all shapes and sizes.
Cate S.
Cate S.
Pittsburgh, PA

Swedish Fish are one of my favorite candies of all time. They are available at almost all convenience and grocery stores. They are a good value and a great cherry flavor that is easily recognizable. I would definitely recommend trying these if you haven't before.
kimber k.
kimber k.
Savannah, GA

A classic favorite you have to try once to love. The sweet subtle flavor is like nothing else you've ever had. We always buy them to keep in the candy drawer at our house. I would always recommend them to whoever asks. Once you try them you'll be a life long fan!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now