22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,503 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This candy is on of my top 5 of favorite candies. Through it it's plain the candy it self is pretty light and flavorful. I definitely recommend this candy.
Yummy and vegan. Didn't enjoy these as a kid but now I love them. They are extremely chewy though and I feel like they always get stuck in your teeth.
I always buy candy in bulk, because it's a lot cheaper, so you should definitely buy this. The candy tastes exactly like Swedish fish, so it is a must buy.
Nothing is better than getting gummy candy that is flavorful without being too much. Thats how I feel about Swedish Fish, just the right amount to satisfy
I LOVE Swedish Fish!! I can eat an entire bag in one sitting! They do tend to get stuck to your teeth, but that isn't enough to deter me from eating more!!
Love this gummy treat ! I can never eat a couple I end up eating the whole bag. They are very affordable and you can get them at any store that sells candy
These have been my favorite since I was a kid! Love buying the bulk bag so my kids don't eat them all!! I have a hard time keeping them around! Very good!
Favorite candy in the world. They are gummy, but aren’t sticky. I like that they don’t stick to my teeth. Very good flavor. My go to period candy for sure.
I LOVE SWEDISH FISH; the fat free candy! This original chew has a classic flavor and is recognizable for its longevity. You can't go wrong with this candy.
Love Swedish fish! I was addicted to them when I was pregnant. They have to be soft tho! When they are hard they hurt to eat and they're just not good lol
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos