Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Miramar, FL

I love sweedish fish. They're cute, sweet, sticky red. My favorite are the chocolate covered ones!!
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
Mullica Hill, NJ

LOVE these, but I have to limit myself, or I will eat way too many of them they get addicting fast!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.

I'ved loved sweetish fish from a child---they are so flavorful and yummy---my kids enjoy them also!
Jenna S.
Jenna S.

Swedish Fish are the best jelly candy out there! They taste great and I like that they're fat free.
Ash M F.
Ash M F.
Grindstone, PA

This yummy treat is a hit with young kids and older people alike. My 3 year old loves these things!
courtney r.
courtney r.

I love Swedish fish. They are one of my favorite candies. They taste amazing and a fun little snack
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Milner, GA

I like swedish fish because of how chewy and delicious they are. They are not to sweet or to bland.
jessica p.
jessica p.

I got this for my sister before she leaves and I'm pretty sure its going to last her at least a year
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Linwood, NC

I've loved these for years!!! I've tried the different colored ones but only the red ones for me!!!
Bought when i was in america, absolutely fell in love with them and so good as a snack on long trips
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now