Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Zac N.
Zac N.
Marietta, GA

Well, these are Swedish fish. they are a fantastic candy, unless they become hard, to which they suck.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Pasadena, CA

Yes!!! These are so good. Sweet but not too sweet and the perfect texture. Not too tough on the teeth.
Silence E.
Silence E.
Harrisburg, PA

These taste amazing , there is soo much flavor in a tiny piece of candy , their soft , sweet , & gummy
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Fort Bragg , NC

Probably my favorite non chocolate candies of all time. Brings back a lot of childhood memories for me
Angie R.
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO

You can't beat the original! lover to share these with my kids and now they love them as much add i do
Brendan G.
Brendan G.
Decatur, GA

These are almost a perfect candy. They are sweet and the right amount of chewy. They taste delightful!
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Lincoln, NE

These used to be my favorite but after a little while they taste kinda waxy.. Not my favorite anymore.
Lyza W.
Lyza W.
Daphne, AL

Swedish fish are my favorite type of gummy. I don't care much for fruit gummys either. Very delicious.
Anastasia L.
Anastasia L.

My Cross Country coach love these ! So do I ! I should buy some for him to get out of workouts early !
Debbie F.
Debbie F.
Milwaukee

I only buy the big bag of Swedish fish because they are a good snack and fat freethis is all I can say
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?