Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Angela D.
Angela D.

This is my FAVORITE gummy candy. I could eat these every day for the rest of my life - and I might.
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Abilene, TX

My hubby loves these, and especially the colored ones every time we go to a movie that's his staple
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Victorville , CA

Never liked these as a kid but love them now. They aren't overly sweet just get stuck in your teeth
Heather B.
Heather B.

This is my favorite candy ever! I would pick Swedish Fish over any other candy any day of the week.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Milner, GA

I like swedish fish because of how chewy and delicious they are. They are not to sweet or to bland.
Anayeli M.
Anayeli M.
Okeechobee, FL

Swedish Fish are a classic yet they still taste so good. A definite good snack and very affordable.
Carina M.
Carina M.

The best gummies ever! Not to sweet and they don't stick to your teeth which is super important lol
Jenna S.
Jenna S.

Swedish Fish are the best jelly candy out there! They taste great and I like that they're fat free.
Dani J.
Dani J.
Lewisville, TX

Swedish fish are the best! Looking for something chewy? And good tasting? I promise you this is it!
Anna Z.
Anna Z.
Seattle, WA

These are the best. Chewy red Swedish fish yum yum yum. I absolutely have loved these my whole life
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now