BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Kylee M.
my favorite snack! any time we go out for movies this is my go to snack any time! nothing out there with such a great strong flavor! plus you can buy these just about anywhere!
Jessica C.
You either like these things or you don't. I personally am. Or a fan. They are super sweet, get stuck in your teeth, and get a weird crunchy outside if not fresh. Don't bother, choose Sour patch kids instead!
Mallory D.
This candy is one that you want to keep eating but it gets to be too sweet. I love the flavor and the texture. It's like an extreme gummy bear. It still has the chewy texture but it's a bit more than just that!
Lemuel S.
Cumming, GA
Swedish fish have always been my favorite candy. I recently bought them to decorate my cake for shark week...but I accidentally ate the whole bag. I had to go back to the store.
Ursula M.
Birmingham, MI
If I had a candy to choose to eat for the rest of my life everyone that knows me know: it is Swedish Fish! Best texture and taste out of all candy out there . Super recommend
Sophie M.
Milton, MA
So addicting!! I'll just keep eating them until someone takes them away from me and hides them!! Lol you can find them the candy aisle of your local grocery or pharmacy store.
Karrie B.
Southaven, MS
I love Swedish Fish!! I don't know what it is about them! They just taste so great you can't have just one! Next thing you know you've eaten the whole package and you're trying to remember doing that.
Tanya O.
I've been muching on these sweet fish since I was a young teen. I like these even better then twizzlers .
I remember when I was able to purchase them at my local corner store for only about 10cents for one. These treats are still around because they are just that sweet! (Good)
Shreya P.
High Point, NC
They are so tasty. It might be a little too chewy. They do get stuck in my teeth. But if I buy a bag form Walmart I probably will finish the bag by the end of the day. It's usually at a good price and I would definitely buy it often.
Jenny G.
Warrenton, VA
Such a great classic! Good to have on hand when you need a little sugar or when the husband wants his favorite candy! Lol. There is no comparables to the original Swedish Fish! This is definitely a product to purchase over and over.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?