Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Swedish Fish are a great candy! They are usually cheaper, as chocolate prices fluctuate. They are great when they are fresh and chewy, but I also weirdly like them when they are a bit tough. They have a great flavor that is sweet and fruity, but never tastes like medicine like some other candy. I don't buy them that often, because I have no self control with these, I just keep eating them! These are also great movie theater candy as well. I will always associate them with theaters, because that is where I first tried them.
Maegan G.
Maegan G.
Houma, LA
Swedish Fish....mmm my all time favorite candy!!! Some people say "oh they're just like any other gummy candy" BUT BOY ARE THEY WRONG. I can't even describe the flavor of these delicious fish candies. But it's definitely not your average berry/fruity flavor. I've even tried some of the copy-cat versions of it and it's just not the same! I always find myself craving these babies when I'm in need of a sweet treat...whether it's at the movie theater, on a road trip or simply just to sooth my sweet tooth. I'd definitely recommend everyone to try these at least once, or you'll surely be missing out.
Christen F.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish Fish have changed over time... they use to have like s hardish covering around the fish... no hard but harder that the gummy part. In fact if you bite it in half you would see a whitish rim around the inside. Now, they are pure gummies like most others. Once in a while you will find a store that sells the original Swedish fish that are multi-colored and have the coating. I find most of the Swedish fish I get pre bagged don't really taste the same... however, I still love the taste of my red gummy friends. I never buy the large bad for fear of eating the whole thing...4 out of 5 stars because I fell that they are not exactly like they were years ago...
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I will forever love Swedish fish. It's my moms favorite candy and they remind me of home. They are sweet and chewy and look like cute little fishes. I sometimes wish that they would come out with other flavors but then think it might be blasphemy against the Swedish Fish gods. But then again, one time I found an un-soured sour patch kid in my swedish fish bag but I will leave that up to the gods to decide upon.
JayLynn E.
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
My girls love this snack. Yummy sweet flavorful snack keeps the kids entertained and calm. Its worth the money. The sweetness isn't strong like other fruity gummies. And its soft and lightly chewy. This is a nice treat for little ones, it keeps them busy. If you want something sweet and easy to snack than buy this snack for your family or yourself.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Also my favorite movie candy! Very chewy and I don't know exactly what to describe the flavor of these.. It's so hard to explain. It also doesn't get stuck on your teeth that bad as orange sugary wedge candies. Maybe to me it taste like light cherry taste maybe to me? I don't know how to really describe it. I had a really tough time thinking what flavor it is.. I'm not sure on that one!
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Fort Worth, TX
As a kid I always thought these would taste like fish. I don't know why, maybe someone told me they did so I wouldn't want any of theirs lol. I finally tried some a few years ago and fell in love with this candy. I started buying them like crazy. My brother always asked for some and I of course said yes even though I did NOT want to share. These are highly recommended by me. Just be sure you don't have sensitive teeth, they can be tough to bite through at first.
Mary A.
Mary A.
I recently tried these little fish at work because my co-worker bought them and shared with me, and they were addicting for some reason. I couldn't quite put my finger on what the taste resembled but it was definitely familiar and similar to something I have had in my childhood... however I also felt that the more I chewed on them the more it tasted like that of an eraser, or maybe that was just the texture? Lol either way, they were not bad!
Jordana F.
Jordana F.
Silver Spring, MD
It's just not the same anymore! This was my go-to movie candy since middle school. So whenever I see it at the dollar store I pick up a bag or two just in case of a movie emergency (this really happens btw). But the last two times I bought it they have been horribly dry and hard! It's not even like a gummy candy, it more like a gummy rock. So I even went to different store locations in hopes of finding my precious Swedish Fish but alas, it seems like the quality has just changed. Yes I check the expiration date on every bag I bought. I'm not sure if they'e using a new factory or new ingredients but the quality has definitely fell off in the last 2-3 years.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Monroe, LA
These swedish fish are ok. I mean there are hundreds of more better candy out there but if in the right mood they are pretty good. I will be buying these and blue gummy sharks in bulk soon for my son's shark themed party. i think the kids will all love them and they will go perfect with the colors and themes of his party. Sometimes I get them and they are a little hard. I want all my gummy candy soft. Might be that I've picked up some that are older.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?