The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,353 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I ate these before im not a real candy person unless its chocolate.i think theyre ok though they are just like gummy bears but more of a mouthful lol.
My boyfriend love loves loves Swedish fish. We brought some to the beach the other day and they melted and got all goeey, they were still good though.
Number one candy! Every time I get Swedish fish they bring me back to my childhood. This is the only brand that I am aware of. Great price,great taste
After living in Sweden I fell in love with this candy. It cures the sweet tooth for sure. Its definitely affordable which makes it hard to pass up on.
I love that these are a fat free snack but I think I may eaten to many once because I hardly eat them as much. They can be addicting though so don't be surprised if you go through the whole package in one sitting :)
Classic gummy candy. There really isn't anything extraordinary about them but they are delicious and once you have one you just need to keep eating them.
I'm not sure what I would do without the big bag of Swedish fish. They get eaten up so fast the large bag makes it last a little longer. The big bag is way better for your money. Defiantly a good buy and great price.
I'm not a big chocolate person but absolutely love gummy candies. And this is my second favorite. I love the flavor and love that you can always find bigger bags of them too
It's good! I like it very much! It's cheap and easy to find! It has a good value and it does fine compared to others! Yes I would recommend to others!
Literally my favorite candy! It's like a fruity flavor that's not too fruity. The fish shapes are fun to eat and it's definitely a fun candy to share.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos