Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Carina M.
Carina M.

The best gummies ever! Not to sweet and they don't stick to your teeth which is super important lol
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Edmonton, Alberta

I'm such a candy person I love all sorts of candy and I love these I love how they're just gummies
Sara I.
Sara I.

I remember hating these when I was younger, but they are so good! I like the chewiness and flavor.
Jazmine D.
Jazmine D.

These are my second favorite candy. They taste amazing and their small so their easy to snack on.'
Jayme H.
Jayme H.

Love to have something chewy and soft. These definitely it the spot! Are always soft and not hard.
Katherine F.
Katherine F.
Freeport , NY

I love these. I always buy them to have enough at home. They are really good and they are so cute.
One of my favorite candies. This is my weakness!! I can finish a whole bag of this in one sitting.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Windermere , FL

Yummy! I love these especially when we go to the movies. I wish they put more in a package though.
Christina  A.
Christina A.
Chubbuck, ID

Yum yum yum....red Swedish fish are the bessssst! I could eat a whole bag by myself in one sitting
Mercedes R.
Mercedes R.
Texas

Swedish candy makes me remember my childhood so good love the chewy candy and the taste is so good
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now