Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Hightstown, NJ

I like these swedish fish. You really have to be careful that you don't swallow them whole. Very tasty
Heather F.
Heather F.

So addicting! Perfect little treat for on the go. These things are hard to stop eating once you start!
Inna K.
Inna K.
Arden, Nc

So yummy I love this gummies I would totally recommend to other it is a great price and I love them!!!
Rita G.
Rita G.
Ramona, CA

These have been my go to snack since I was a kid. I like how they are not overpowering sweet and chewy
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Rexburg, ID

Grew up with these being a constant! I love the texture and the subtle flavor! I can't eat "just one".
Kerissa A.
Kerissa A.
Laveen, AZ

I hate Swedish fish something about the way they taste reminds me of cough medicine even i was little.
Brendan G.
Brendan G.
Decatur, GA

These are almost a perfect candy. They are sweet and the right amount of chewy. They taste delightful!
Silence E.
Silence E.
Harrisburg, PA

These taste amazing , there is soo much flavor in a tiny piece of candy , their soft , sweet , & gummy
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Fort Bragg , NC

Probably my favorite non chocolate candies of all time. Brings back a lot of childhood memories for me
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Lincoln, NE

These used to be my favorite but after a little while they taste kinda waxy.. Not my favorite anymore.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?