The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,970 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My brother is obsessed with this candy so every time it's his birthday or Christmas definitely I always get him this candy! I love how gummy and good this candy is and would tell everyone about this candy!
This is by far my favorite candy!! I love the new bags they have been coming in. It keeps its fresher, longer! Such a good deal when I buy these! Usually at Walmart or target, I can find them the cheapest.
I really enjoy these candies. They are just so hard I wish they would make some that are softer, because they are hard they tend to get stuck in my teeth a lot. But overall I really like the flavor of them
Classic snack. Fat free and delicious. My favorite thing is that they don't get stuck in your teeth like other gummy candy does. These are relatively cheap and you always get a good amount. Def recommend
I like that they're soft but not too soft there chewy but not too chewy they don't get stuck easily in your teeth and they have a texture in a flavor like no other gummy candy.
My favorite candy! The perfect flavor I can eat an entire bag ( and I have!) it's affordable and can be found at any store. It's a cherryish flavor that's the right amount of sweet! Obviously repurchase worthy
These are a go to for something fruity sweet and chewy, they never get old! By far of the best chewy candies around, and love that they are available everywhere, and for a decent price
Love these! Perfect treat to satisfy my sweet tooth. Love how soft yet still chewy they are. They stay much more fresh then the other competitive brand! And I can find a small single serve bag for under a dollar.
My favorite road trip snack and candy is Swedish fish, I love them cold or hot, and the best part is you find them just about anywhere! I buy them for EVERY road trip which is pretty often for my family
Best snap ever! If your a mommy or daddy getting these Swedish fish would make u love them! I can purchase them at any deli spot or bodega. Really affordable, and their Fish !! Like why not?!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos