Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Allison L.
Allison L.
Sidney, OH

Super yummy light weight snack. One of my favorite candies. Nice price and makes me happy to eat.
Khoree L.
Khoree L.

These are so delicious & addicting. The flavor isn't overpowering. Perfect for snacks and lunches
Gina H.
Gina H.
Springfield, OH

Great healthy snack. Buy the big bag to pack in more individual bags for car rides and for treats
Deanna L.
Deanna L.

Love Swedish fish and this bag keeps them fresh. Great for a big family or to bring on a vacation
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Elmer, NJ

Swedish fish are the best chewy candy when you want something chewy and sweet! Love Swedish fish!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
P c beach, Fl

These are cute for decorations for a mermaid party, the flavor is great and they aren't expensive
Monique E.
Monique E.
San Diego, CA

I love these little fish. I can't help but eat the whole bag every time. A movie night must have.
Abby D.
Abby D.
Midlothian, IL

They are addicting! They are so light, you don't even realize how many u have eaten! I love them.
Carolyn A.
Carolyn A.
Wellington, FL

Great when you're in need or something sweet. Only compliant is that they get stuck in your teeth
Morgan W.
Morgan W.

These are my fav candy. I've loved them for many many years! they are always my go to chewy candy
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now