22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Makayla T.
Makayla T.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I really don't like Swedish fish, I don't even know what it is about them but I don't think I've ever liked them. I don't like the flavor for some reason.
Mai Yer V.
Mai Yer V.
Schofield, WI
Fun and tasty! Even though they get stuck in my teeth, I still enjoy them now and then. I don't know if there are other flavors, but I would love it if they did! You can find these anywhere and are super affordable. Recommend for gummy lovers!
Ali J.
Ali J.
Tipp City, OH
I love Swedish fish! They have a delicious bright tangy flavor. They're chewy without being too hard on the teeth. They're just plain fun and delicious!
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Toledo, OH
Love Swedish fish. Perfect for snacking on the go. They are chewy, but sometimes they often stick to your teeth, which makes it somewhat uncomfortable!
Cayla R.
Cayla R.
Pevely, MO
This is a great candy for someone looking for something that is not overly sweet! They have a chewy texture, and a lovely cherry taste to them. I really enjoy this candy, especially when I'm looking for something that's sweet but don't really want anything with chocolate!
Lissette C.
Lissette C.
These are my all time favorite , since I was a lil girl , best gummy flavor soft and chewy. If you like gummy bears I will recommend these ‚ėļ
Madie P.
Madie P.
Rossford, OH
Yum. Yum. Yum. I can never get tired of sweedish fish. I love the slightly "hard" outer shell that leads to the gooey inside. I love the texture if these little guys.
Kaolee V.
Kaolee V.
San Francisco , CA
I like Swedish fish but not love them. I wish they were a little softer and easier to chew. I also wish they have different colors and flavors as well.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Daly City, CA
These are to die for! They're not hard and don't get stuck in your teeth. Swedish Fish are my all time favorite candy because they're not super sweet. You can find them anywhere and it's not a hassle to look for them.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
A classic candy! Reminds me of childhood, I used to buy them every shopping trip with my dad. Yummy, not too sweet some candies and best of all, vegan. ūüėČ
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?