Add a Photo
Photos (52)
beth t.
beth t.
Rochester, MI

A classic!!!! chewy and tasty cherry treats. i have never met someone who doesn't like Swedish fish.
Alina A.
Alina A.
Cambridge, MA

Chewy and fruity flavored, a classic candy. They don't taste waxy and don't melt or stick together.
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Abilene, TX

My hubby loves these, and especially the colored ones every time we go to a movie that's his staple
Katherine F.
Katherine F.
Freeport , NY

I love these. I always buy them to have enough at home. They are really good and they are so cute.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Belchertown, MA

Every once in awhile I get a hankering for some Swedish fish. Definitely satisfies my sweet tooth.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Windermere, FL

Yummy! I love these especially when we go to the movies. I wish they put more in a package though.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Waterford, MI

This bag is the perfect size and it is resealable. Now I don't have to keep buying the dollar bag.
Vontisha S.
Vontisha S.

I live for Swedish Fish. Whoever came up with this candy is a genius. It just tastes so darn good.
Laurence L.
Laurence L.
Montreal, Quebec

A must have candy for those vegan out there! Love the soft texture and the taste. Basic but good !
Charlotte F.
Charlotte F.

Love these chewy classics! Always a treat, and a fat free food! Basically a vegetable am I right??
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now