The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,500 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My wife got me hooked on these and we buy them every week on grocery day. We both preferred the larger sized ones though. We often find good sales on them.
Swedish Fish are one of favorite candies. I just need to be careful eating them with braces. They are also fun to use in arts and crafts projects with kids
Love love love Swedish Fish! I usually eat them in the summer because I usually win them on the boardwalk. But they're definitely a favorite candy of mine.
Love this candy its a child hood favorite of mine!!! They are fruity and when I need something sweet that isn't chocolate this candy is definitely a must!
Love swedish fish. if you need some sugar then you should definitely have these around, eat a few and they do the trick! Good flavor and very cheap to buy.
Dislike these so much.And they are kinda gross to think about eating a fish candy. yuck. Only time I've ever bought them was for a underwater themed party.
Nothing is better than getting gummy candy that is flavorful without being too much. Thats how I feel about Swedish Fish, just the right amount to satisfy
My brother loves these! It is his all time favorite candy. I like them too but will not go out of my way to eat them. They just aren't all that exciting.
My favorite all time candy. I take them to the movies as well as eat them at home. They are filling so I don't need to eat many to satisfy my sweet tooth.
Only eat this candy on halloween, but when I do receive it, I feel like I've struck gold. may be the only person who actually likes this candy but oh well.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos