Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Julie G.
Julie G.
Elizabethtown, PA

Great sugar fix. I wish they would stay softer longer but perhaps I just don't eat them fast enough, ;)
Shannyn B.
Shannyn B.
Middleport, NY

Enjoyable in small dosages, no flavor changes and also quite chewy. Nice snack for road trips or snack.
Emma G.
Emma G.
Cambridge, MA

One of my favorite candies! perfectly sweet, but not too strong of a flavor. The red ones are the best!
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Atlanta, GA

Delicious, classic candy. I love the gummy texture. I could eat these for days. Will always be a go-to.
Lisa N.
Lisa N.

A favorite in our home. Love the flavor. Love the texture. Love them even more when they are stale! lol
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Noblesville, IN

Swedish Fish are a movie time favorite for the whole family. They are not overly sweet, but just right.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Ocean View, NJ

Best candy for those sweet cravings you get. I love the jumbo sized ones, I feel like they are sweeter.
Ginger A.
Ginger A.

A family favorite. Everyone fights over them till they're gone. We have loved them since we were little
Tara R.
Tara R.
N Arlington, NJ

Swedish Fish are my favorite type of gummy candy. I can literally eat a whole bag in one sitting! Love!
Chantel M.
Chantel M.
Salt Lake City, UT

If you like the fruit punch tatse and the irresistible tatse of a gummy snack. This is the one for you!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?