Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Orange Park, FL
Probably one of my all time favorite candies. Such a sweet addiction! !
Deysi H.
Deysi H.
San Bernardino, CA
I fell in love with these the first time i tried them!
go buy them

the taste is great.

Cant eat just one!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Swedish fish are so good. Good movie snack!

Mallory C.
Mallory C.
All time favorite candy. That is all.
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Chapin, SC
Delicious candy. Will continue to buy
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Swedish Fish are a great candy! They are usually cheaper, as chocolate prices fluctuate. They are great when they are fresh and chewy, but I also weirdly like them when they are a bit tough. They have a great flavor that is sweet and fruity, but never tastes like medicine like some other candy. I don't buy them that often, because I have no self control with these, I just keep eating them! These are also great movie theater candy as well. I will always associate them with theaters, because that is where I first tried them.
Maegan G.
Maegan G.
Houma, LA
Swedish Fish....mmm my all time favorite candy!!! Some people say "oh they're just like any other gummy candy" BUT BOY ARE THEY WRONG. I can't even describe the flavor of these delicious fish candies. But it's definitely not your average berry/fruity flavor. I've even tried some of the copy-cat versions of it and it's just not the same! I always find myself craving these babies when I'm in need of a sweet treat...whether it's at the movie theater, on a road trip or simply just to sooth my sweet tooth. I'd definitely recommend everyone to try these at least once, or you'll surely be missing out.
Christen F.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish Fish have changed over time... they use to have like s hardish covering around the fish... no hard but harder that the gummy part. In fact if you bite it in half you would see a whitish rim around the inside. Now, they are pure gummies like most others. Once in a while you will find a store that sells the original Swedish fish that are multi-colored and have the coating. I find most of the Swedish fish I get pre bagged don't really taste the same... however, I still love the taste of my red gummy friends. I never buy the large bad for fear of eating the whole thing...4 out of 5 stars because I fell that they are not exactly like they were years ago...
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I will forever love Swedish fish. It's my moms favorite candy and they remind me of home. They are sweet and chewy and look like cute little fishes. I sometimes wish that they would come out with other flavors but then think it might be blasphemy against the Swedish Fish gods. But then again, one time I found an un-soured sour patch kid in my swedish fish bag but I will leave that up to the gods to decide upon.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?