BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Theresa H.
Aurora, IL
Swedish fish is my absolute favorite candy to enjoy. They are always soft and chewy and can be easily stored in a zip lock bag and taken on the go. This is my go to candy for sure!
Alondra H.
San Jose, CA
These snacks have just the right texture to them. They have a good value and price to them. I usually buy mine at 7/11. It compares with others because they are very chewy. I always repurchase these. Very good
Jazmyne M.
Bethel Hts, AR
I've never seemed to care for these. They have an awful taste and they're a weird kind of "chewy" to me. I'd definitely rather have any other gummies than this kind. Wouldn't recommend.
Jasmine S.
The reason I enjoy this candy so much is because its gluten free and vegan which means I can share it with just about anyone. This is a favorite of one of my good friends and I always purchase it whenever i go to see her. It is worth your money.
Tricia P.
I'm a sucker for sticky, chewy candy. That being said, I love these but even I get sick of them after too many. Great but in small doses or... in Rita's ices lol.
Laura S.
Teaneck, NJ
Best gummy candy EVER! I will never get sick of it. It is not that type of gummy candy that gets stuck to your teeth and is unbearable, but instead is super enjoyable! I love it and will continue to do so!  :)
Barrett B.
I don't know why people like Swedish fish. It is just a bunch of calories that your body doesn't need or want. They have no flavor to them. If Is just a chewy candy that has no real pros. I don't recommend this candy to anyone. It's just boring.
Brittany V.
Mayfield, NY
Oh how i love sweedish fish haha. So ifcorse i get a big bag once a month sometimes more lol. But the flavor hasnt changed since i was young and im okay with it.
Alyssa L.
Love these! They are a favorite in the gummy candy section. Great for road trip snack and a great value. I don't eat these too often but it is always a nice treat when I get them.
Angela B.
lynwood
At first I thought Swedish Fish would be nasty. Until one day I was curious and tried one and now they are one of my favorite candies. I definitely love them and the texture is not too hard and not too soft.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?