Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Anayeli M.
Anayeli M.
Okeechobee, FL

Swedish Fish are a classic yet they still taste so good. A definite good snack and very affordable.
Angie M.
Angie M.
West Springfield, MA

These are my favorite candies. I prefer these most because they're chewy and sweet but super sweet.
Rhonda G.
Rhonda G.

A classic. I've been eating these for more than 20 years and I still love them like I did as a kid.
beth t.
beth t.
Rochester, MI

A classic!!!! chewy and tasty cherry treats. i have never met someone who doesn't like Swedish fish.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Port St Lucie, FL

Mmmmmm!! Red sour patch kids without the sour! Lol! I could eat an entire bag of these little guys.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.

I'ved loved sweetish fish from a child---they are so flavorful and yummy---my kids enjoy them also!
Robyn D.
Robyn D.
Panama City, FL

Great candy for relaxing and watching movies with. Not too chewy and the taste is not overpowering.
Angela D.
Angela D.

This is my FAVORITE gummy candy. I could eat these every day for the rest of my life - and I might.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.

Swedish Fish are the best jelly candy out there! They taste great and I like that they're fat free.
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Linwood, NC

I've loved these for years!!! I've tried the different colored ones but only the red ones for me!!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now