The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,890 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish are really good and at times I can't stop craving them. I think they would have a hit if they could come up with multiple flavors. It's still a classic snack though. Sometimes you're just in the mood for that taste.
Love love love Swedish fish! Always been a fav for me ever since I was a little girl. As far as candies go they're not nearly as bad for you as some of the others either.
Soooo yummy. They remind me of being a kid at the local pool every time I eat them. Recently it seems like the fixed the formula and they have gotten softer which makes them so much better. So much better than knockoff brands.
I used to enjoy Swedish fish as a kid but recently maybe it's because now I like sweets a little less but not my taste.. different kind of taste from other candies we normally have.
My favorite candy as a kid! I love the flavor! I buy these and just feel so nostalgic! You can literally find these everywhere! The original ones will always be the best!
Delicious. I could eat about a dozen (packages) of these. They're sweet, gummy, and yummy to my tummy. Straight up. Love these little fishes. If you've never tried them. Do it. Now!
Hands down the best candy ever! Sweetish fish have always been my go to candy! I'm the girl who runs to Walmart and get the big 1 pound bag lol! Love me some sweetish fish!
I absolutely love Swedish fish. The perfect gummy texture and not too sweet. Also it has great macros for fitness minded people and they are also vegan!!
Swedish fish are one of the few non-chocolate candies that I enjoy. The versatality of events for which Swedish fish can be eaten are numerous as it is the perfect go to snack for practically anything. They are a gummy candy and therefore sticky so beware of that before consumptiomn as it mught get stuck in your teeth or to the roof of your mouth. Overall, it is a very enjoyable candy that I recommend to everyone above age 3 (only because of choking concerns that could occur when given to small children).
Could eat a whole bag! I truly don't eat these that often but when I do... yup the whole bag! Good flavor! Not cheap candu because it doesn't taste bland or "chewy." These are my go to candy when it comes to soft chewy kinds
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos