Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Anna M.
Anna M.
Lenexa, KS

Not my favorite kind of gummy candy, but they are always tasty. Cute shape, fun color, bright packaging.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.

My go to snack when I want something sweet and chewy. This is a classic! Could eat these by the handful.
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
Columbus, OH

This is one of my favorite candies I can eat the whole bag in one sitting and I don't share these at all
Wendy H.
Wendy H.

There's nothing better than a Swedish fish the best gummie candy there is good flavor an fun fish shapes
Jolisia R.
Jolisia R.

Swedish fish is the bomb, they are my fiances favorite, they are nice and sweet and don't get old to fast
Sashari  M.
Sashari M.
Jamaica, NY

My goodness ! These will never get old !! The kids love it and it's not too sweet !!!! All time favorite
Lauren R.
Lauren R.

These are so good and addicting because of there goodness haha they are great my whole family loves them
Christina  P.
Christina P.
Spring, TX

Very sweet and chewy. Unfortunately, you can taste how artificial this candy is. Not one of my favorites
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Glendale, AZ

Love them since my childhood. I buy them as an adult occasionally to remind myself of the younger years!
Brigid C.
Brigid C.
Maple Glen, PA

Probably the best candy ever! Swedish fish are so soft and chewy! They are also sweet but not too sweet!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?