BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

• Wouldnt it taste great to have the sweedish fish taste in a lip b...2 Answers
Casey A.
Casey A.
Encinitas, CA
Swedish fish are really good and at times I can't stop craving them. I think they would have a hit if they could come up with multiple flavors. It's still a classic snack though. Sometimes you're just in the mood for that taste.
Paige H.
Paige H.
Gulfport, FL
Love love love Swedish fish! Always been a fav for me ever since I was a little girl. As far as candies go they're not nearly as bad for you as some of the others either.
Mary T.
Mary T.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Soooo yummy. They remind me of being a kid at the local pool every time I eat them. Recently it seems like the fixed the formula and they have gotten softer which makes them so much better. So much better than knockoff brands.
Claire A.
Claire A.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to enjoy Swedish fish as a kid but recently maybe it's because now I like sweets a little less but not my taste.. different kind of taste from other candies we normally have.
Elannie H.
Elannie H.
My favorite candy as a kid! I love the flavor! I buy these and just feel so nostalgic! You can literally find these everywhere! The original ones will always be the best!
Julie P.
Julie P.
Delicious. I could eat about a dozen (packages) of these. They're sweet, gummy, and yummy to my tummy. Straight up. Love these little fishes. If you've never tried them. Do it. Now!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Old Town, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Hands down the best candy ever! Sweetish fish have always been my go to candy! I'm the girl who runs to Walmart and get the big 1 pound bag lol! Love me some sweetish fish!
Cora B.
Cora B.
Belmont, NC
I absolutely love Swedish fish. The perfect gummy texture and not too sweet. Also it has great macros for fitness minded people and they are also vegan!!
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Swedish fish are one of the few non-chocolate candies that I enjoy. The versatality of events for which Swedish fish can be eaten are numerous as it is the perfect go to snack for practically anything. They are a gummy candy and therefore sticky so beware of that before consumptiomn as it mught get stuck in your teeth or to the roof of your mouth. Overall, it is a very enjoyable candy that I recommend to everyone above age 3 (only because of choking concerns that could occur when given to small children).
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Smock, PA
Could eat a whole bag! I truly don't eat these that often but when I do... yup the whole bag! Good flavor! Not cheap candu because it doesn't taste bland or "chewy." These are my go to candy when it comes to soft chewy kinds
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?