The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,983 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I really enjoy these candies. They are just so hard I wish they would make some that are softer, because they are hard they tend to get stuck in my teeth a lot. But overall I really like the flavor of them
Swedish fish are a nice, tasty, cost effective snack. I like the taste and texture of these. Everyone in our house like these and we have been getting these for years. Definitely recommend these to others.
My go to snack (in addition to twizzlers). Best when somewhat dried out and have a bit of hard bite to them! Super yummy snack to enjoy on the couch watching a movie or when your craving something sugary.
By far my favorite movie theater candy!!! I always get these at the movies or if I'm going to have a movie night at home! Great value! Recommend! They also pair well with sour patch kids!!! Ahh maxing!!!!
Classic snack. Fat free and delicious. My favorite thing is that they don't get stuck in your teeth like other gummy candy does. These are relatively cheap and you always get a good amount. Def recommend
I like that they're soft but not too soft there chewy but not too chewy they don't get stuck easily in your teeth and they have a texture in a flavor like no other gummy candy.
Love these! Perfect treat to satisfy my sweet tooth. Love how soft yet still chewy they are. They stay much more fresh then the other competitive brand! And I can find a small single serve bag for under a dollar.
These are a go to for something fruity sweet and chewy, they never get old! By far of the best chewy candies around, and love that they are available everywhere, and for a decent price
Best snap ever! If your a mommy or daddy getting these Swedish fish would make u love them! I can purchase them at any deli spot or bodega. Really affordable, and their Fish !! Like why not?!
My favorite road trip snack and candy is Swedish fish, I love them cold or hot, and the best part is you find them just about anywhere! I buy them for EVERY road trip which is pretty often for my family
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos