Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Alex C.
Alex C.

My friends and I would do almost anything for some Swedish fish. I could eat a whole bag by myself
Ariana B.
Ariana B.
Shelton, NE

Best candy I love definitely on my top 5 fav candy of all time my fav and always will be so chewey
sherri f.
sherri f.
Carteret, NJ

Great taste and texture. Gets stuck teeth, but that's expected with a chewy treat. I still love it
Katherine F.
Katherine F.

I love these. I always buy them to have enough at home. They are really good and they are so cute.
Christine L.
Christine L.

These chewy candies are so flavorful. Becomes a habit of grabbing a handful at a time to snack on!
Heidi M.
Heidi M.

To my go to movie candy. I love to put them in blue jelly, the kids love to see the fish in water.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.

Love love love this candy!! We can't keep it in the house! I hit it in the biggest bag i can find.
Lindsay U.
Lindsay U.
Florence, KY

I've always loved the sweetness of swedish fish! They are the perfect treat to keep in your purse.
Ariel S.
Ariel S.

I'm obsessed with these. They are so amazing and they look like little fish so they're super cute.
Teresa G.
Teresa G.

These are addicting cherry flavor with a great chew. My mouth is watering just thinking about them
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now