Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Kaci W.
Kaci W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Swedish Fish are so great! I have loved these since I was young- they were also my mom's favorite!
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Santa Fe, NM

They have a good taste but stick to your teeth but for the desires you have they good . They sweet
Ashlyn F.
Ashlyn F.
Bloomington, IN

Very good, my favorite candy to eat while i watch movie. which is frequent so i eat a lot of these
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Wilmington, DE

One of my favorite candy . My kids love them too so I have to hide some so they don't eat them all
Maddy E.
Maddy E.
La Quinta, CA

Ugh all time favorite candy. Love the fun fish shape. Taste great and I believe it's fat free too.
Carling L.
Carling L.

Chewy with great flavor! These are a childhood classic! I love to have a bag of these in my office
Lindsay U.
Lindsay U.
Florence , Ky

I've always loved the sweetness of swedish fish! They are the perfect treat to keep in your purse.
Nikki P.
Nikki P.
Sergeant Bluff, IA

Kids love to eat these on long car rides. Cute shape and great flavor for candy. Don't stain teeth
Tam K.
Tam K.

These are always a nice surprise to bring home for my husband; they're his favorite type of candy.
Jacquelyn O.
Jacquelyn O.

My favorite candy of all time. The perfect flavor. The perfect texture. I could eat the whole bag!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now