Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Emma G.
Emma G.
Cambridge, MA

One of my favorite candies! perfectly sweet, but not too strong of a flavor. The red ones are the best!
Amber G.
Amber G.
Sterling Hts, MI

They're good when your in the mood for something chewy. This is my favorite movie theatre candy to eat!
Lisa N.
Lisa N.

A favorite in our home. Love the flavor. Love the texture. Love them even more when they are stale! lol
Chantel M.
Chantel M.
Salt Lake City, UT

If you like the fruit punch tatse and the irresistible tatse of a gummy snack. This is the one for you!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Ocean View, NJ

Best candy for those sweet cravings you get. I love the jumbo sized ones, I feel like they are sweeter.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Noblesville, IN

Swedish Fish are a movie time favorite for the whole family. They are not overly sweet, but just right.
Amber Z.
Amber Z.
Oakdale, CA

I personally don't like the texture of them but my husband loves them they're his number one candy pick
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Tucson, AZ

Who needs multiple flavors?? Swedish fish are the flavor you never get sick of! Chewy fun deliciousness
Kimberley B.
Kimberley B.
Washington, DC

Again, another one of my go to candies. Always easy to find and reasonably priced. Chewy and delicious.
Tonia S.
Tonia S.
Troutman, NC

One of my all time favorite candies. I will always love Swedish fish!! Who doesn't?? Also greatly priced
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?