BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Kristina O.
Cheltenham
Love this candy its a child hood favorite of mine!!! They are fruity and when I need something sweet that isn't chocolate this candy is definitely a must!
Jane D.
Raynham, MA
My favorite all time candy. I take them to the movies as well as eat them at home. They are filling so I don't need to eat many to satisfy my sweet tooth.
Denise B.
Duvall, WA
These are one of my favorite candies. You always know what to expect with each bag. They also make great treats to set out at birthday parties and bbq's.
LA H.
I have more of a sweet tooth for chocolate so Swedish Fish isn't my favorite guilty pleasure. But I do like the Swedish fish and it is a great movie snack!
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
My brother shared some of these with me one day and I've had trouble resisting them since. I try to avoid excessive sugar, but they keep pullin me back. <3
Sarah R.
One of my favorite candy's as a kid! Glad they still have these around. They are delicious. If you haven't had these yet there is something wrong with you!
Teliya S.
Las Vegas, Nv
These are honestly the best tasting candies I reach for when I am craving gummy candy. The don't taste like your standard gummy bears, they're much better!
Brittany M.
Farmville, VA
Absolutely my favorite candy! It can get stuck in your teeth but that's all apart of the experience! Can't really describe the taste but they are so good!
emily p.
Pittsburgh, PA
There will never be a day when I can’t finish an entire bag of Swedish Fish ! One is never enough, especially when my vegan sweet tooth kicks in.
Kaitlyn M.
Bloomfield, NJ
Love love love Swedish Fish! I usually eat them in the summer because I usually win them on the boardwalk. But they're definitely a favorite candy of mine.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?