Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Santa Clara, CA

Favorite candy of mine - its a good go to for any event or just a treat to have every once in awhile
Casey A.
Casey A.
Bettendorf, IA

Swedish Fish are my weakness. I love the texture and the lingonberry? flavor. Perfect theater candy!
Desiree E.
Desiree E.
Rogue River , Or

I've never been a big fan! These are always hard and stick to your teeth! The flavor is good though!
Deana K.
Deana K.
E Patchogue, NY

A classic candy. Chewy and delicious, Always my go to at movie theaters Swedish fish are also vegan.
Abby N.
Abby N.
Centralia, WA

I loooooooooooove swedish fish!!! They are one of my favorite candies. I like the texture and taste.
Christie W.
Christie W.
Anderson, SC

Swedish Fish are my all time favorite! I eat these all the time and recently found Swedish Fish gum!
Tracie C.
Tracie C.

I like these better than gummy bears. They're so delicious. I usually get them at the movie theater.
Alison B.
Alison B.
Gilberts, IL

My husband loves getting a bag of swedish fish any time we travel together. It's a nice sweet treat!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Hamilton

I tried Swedish fish at a younger age, and since then, I have been in love! The best, unique flavor.
Tamaria G.
Tamaria G.

The Swedish fish are very flavorful and chewy. In this package you get a lot of fish for your money.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now