The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,415 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love getting these big bags of Swedish fish as a sweet treat sometimes. I love the bigger fish compared to the smaller ones. These are a candy just about everyone I've ever met has enjoyed. I would definitely report just these
One of my favorite candies to munch on when I'm feeling a bit hungry. I always like to keep goodies in my bag, and this is something I'd carry in my bag.
These are my all-time favorite candy. With any celebration, someone gets me a bag of Swedish fish and I finish it in a day. They're so easy to eat and they're not too sticky. They're also the only vegan gummies worth eating
Chewy, soft, slightly fruity but not overpowering, overall one of my favorite candies but WARNING: it's hard to stop eating when you start so the whole bag will be gone
These are sooo good! Love them so much! I've eaten these for as long as I can remember! Don't know anyone who doesn't like them! Super cheap and can get them anywhere!
Uhhhhh Swedish Fish one of the best original candies ever I can never get tired of eating Swedish fish ever there just one of the best Classics there is
These are such a good fruity gummy candy. I love the flavor and they look so cute! They have kind of a strawberry ish flavor, which I love. These are affordable and can be found at just about any grocery or convenient store.
If you don't like Swedish Fish, we're probably not going to be friends. I love these. I freeze them into ice cubes during the summer and add the cubes to mixed drinks!!
Soft and chewy Swedish fish. Once you eat one then you end up eating the entire bag wondering where your fish went. Great flavor extremely soft to chew.
Such a classic candy, can't imagine going to the movies without them. My favorite color in other candy brands are the red ones, so having a bag full of reds is perfect!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos