Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Deana K.
Deana K.
E Patchogue, NY

A classic candy. Chewy and delicious, Always my go to at movie theaters Swedish fish are also vegan.
brittany b.
brittany b.
Homerville, GA

One of my favorite snacks! You can get them at basically any store and they're defiantly affordable.
Molly A.
Molly A.

Pretty good snack. Tasty and chewy. Great for cake or cupcake decorating for certain themed parties.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA

Im a chocolate lover but whenever I don't get chocolate Swedish fish is definitely my to go to candy
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Milwaukee, WI

I grew up with these being my mom's favorite... Now they're my favorite!! They're fun and delicious!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.

These are addicting little things! I just recently rediscovered this candy and I absolutely love it.
Tracie C.
Tracie C.

I like these better than gummy bears. They're so delicious. I usually get them at the movie theater.
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Farmers Brnch, TX

Love Swedish fish!! Great value and candy brand. Can be found at most grocery or convenience stores.
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Springfield, VA

I love this fish gummy the flavor it's fruity and sherry they are the best of the best you wil loved
Moni G.
Moni G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

My kids love these little fish gummies. They are like sour patch kids candies without the sour part.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now