The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,298 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I hate these they are too hard and always get stuck in my teeth and end up leaving them sore after the hard time chewing them. Not for those with sensitive teeth.
This is by far one of my favorite movie candies. The taste is sweet with a slight hint of fruit. The texture is chewy, but I do not find they get stuck in my teet.
I find that they kind of have a waxy tast to them. But I remember growing up every year for Christmas our aunt would by my one sister a jumbo bag. Random but yeah
Although these things are super sweet and can some time get stuck in your teeth it's one of my favorite snack as far as candy goes. My son and fight over them lol
Always a favorite snack. Me and the kids can take out a bag in no time. For some reason the small ones taste different than the big ones but thats not a bad thing.
this candy really hurts my teeth it gets stuck in my teeth as i eat them it does have a good flavor and very delicious its a good value of product i enjoy it
I think if red had a flavor it would be that of Swedish fish. I don't know what it is about the delectable little gummies but once you try them you will be hooked.
So delicious and flavorful. I always buy the large bag because i enjoy them so much. They're packed full of flavor and don't leave a sticky residue after handling
Head are a great snack for kids and adults! Delicious chewy candies that look like fish. I know my son always loves to eat them because he gets to play with them too :)
I love these little fish shaped gummies. They are very good and their flavor is good as well. I like the shape of it and it is of good value, not too pricey either.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos