Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Autumn  B.
Autumn B.
Holly Ridge, NC

My favorite candy! I can not go into a stop and go store without picking these for an on the road treat!
Elena S.
Elena S.
Fairfield, CT

Sweet classic flavor,great to take on trips and is a simple yet sweet snack, definitely a lifetime buyer
Lauren R.
Lauren R.

These are so good and addicting because of there goodness haha they are great my whole family loves them
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.

I love the sweet and gooey fish. Definitely a go to snack while on the go. My nephew loves these as well
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Tarentum, PA

Swedish fish is delicious! My kids love them and so do I! Its the perfect gummy texture and yummy taste!
Shayla T.
Shayla T.
Little Rock, AR

This is one of my favorite candies. It doesn't taste too fake in fruit flavor, and the texture is great.
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
Schaumburg, IL

Awesome chewy candy! Little fish! Hahah great flavor and awesome chewiness too. But stick to your teeth!
Martha V.
Martha V.

I always purchase this bag for decorating cakes or to display in a candy jar, they are a flavorful gummy
Jolisia R.
Jolisia R.

Swedish fish is the bomb, they are my fiances favorite, they are nice and sweet and don't get old to fast
leighann e.
leighann e.
Ruskin, FL

My favorite candy as a kids so chewy and tastes just like my childhood in a couple of bites is so heaven
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now