BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Ashley H.
Mansfield
I'm obsessed with Swedish fish! I do occasionally buy this size of bag and share it. I would say they go quickly but that's only because they are so good!
heidi v.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the small fish more than the larger Swedish fish. I also prefer the pain old red ones over the multi colored ones. Plain old childhood classic. Love
Makayla T.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I really don't like Swedish fish, I don't even know what it is about them but I don't think I've ever liked them. I don't like the flavor for some reason.
Lina S.
Naperville, IL
I'm not actually a big fan of Swedish Fish. They have a kind of boring and dry flavor. However, I can't stop eating them once I start. They're addictive!
Rachael P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Swedish Fish! They are just sweet enough and I LOVE the texture and shape. They are perfect anywhere; on the plane, at the movie theater or at home.
Teliya S.
Las Vegas, Nv
These are honestly the best tasting candies I reach for when I am craving gummy candy. The don't taste like your standard gummy bears, they're much better!
Allysa B.
Charleston, WV
Perfect snack to have even on a daily basis. Not too sweet and good snack for kids that I can keep in my household that's not too pricey. Very affordable.
Denise B.
Duvall, WA
These are one of my favorite candies. You always know what to expect with each bag. They also make great treats to set out at birthday parties and bbq's.
Ali C.
Oak Ridge , TN
Swedish fish are the best candy ever invented.  You can't eat just one. They're amazing. The flavor is one of a kind. The chewiness isn't too overwhelming.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
My brother shared some of these with me one day and I've had trouble resisting them since. I try to avoid excessive sugar, but they keep pullin me back. <3
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?