Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Nicole F.
Nicole F.

These are addicting little things! I just recently rediscovered this candy and I absolutely love it.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Classic gummies. Best flavor, can't quite describe it other than just Swedish fish haha. Super tasty
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Springfield, VA

I love this fish gummy the flavor it's fruity and sherry they are the best of the best you wil loved
Celastine H.
Celastine H.

These are the perfect candy and are so soft and chewy with a perfect flavor that isn't over powering
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
North Weymouth, MA

Love this candy this is the family go to candy for any road trip. We can not leave home without them
Alexa A.
Alexa A.

This candy is so good. I've had this since I was little and they always stay at the top of my list!
valeria c.
valeria c.
Springfield, MA

These are one of my favorite candies I eat them everyday at my lunch time the flavor is really good
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Linwood, NC

I've loved these for years!!! I've tried the different colored ones but only the red ones for me!!!
Bought when i was in america, absolutely fell in love with them and so good as a snack on long trips
courtney r.
courtney r.

I love Swedish fish. They are one of my favorite candies. They taste amazing and a fun little snack
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now