Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Angie M.
Angie M.
West Springfield, MA

These are my favorite candies. I prefer these most because they're chewy and sweet but super sweet.
Anna k.
Anna k.
Saugus , Ca

I love my sweetest fish I can eat duffel bag with no problem at all and I do not like to share that
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Milner, GA

I like swedish fish because of how chewy and delicious they are. They are not to sweet or to bland.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Cincinnati, OH

These candies taste delicious and have a very interesting texture that doesn't stick to your teeth.
courtney r.
courtney r.

I love Swedish fish. They are one of my favorite candies. They taste amazing and a fun little snack
ashley g.
ashley g.

I love swedish fish perfect mixture of a gummy and a hard candy. Everyone i make try one loves them
beth t.
beth t.
Rochester, MI

A classic!!!! chewy and tasty cherry treats. i have never met someone who doesn't like Swedish fish.
This candies are my go to treat. Perfect for the movies, girls nights or just a little sweet snack.
Heather B.
Heather B.

This is my favorite candy ever! I would pick Swedish Fish over any other candy any day of the week.
Alexa A.
Alexa A.

This candy is so good. I've had this since I was little and they always stay at the top of my list!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now