The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,295 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I used to love these as a child. I don't know if they changed the formula or what but the seem dryer and more bland than I remember. Maybe my taste has just changed?
I'm not much of a gummy/candy person but I love me some red Swedish fish. This is always what I like to get when I go to the movies. It's low fat and super inexpensive.
Such a great candy. I love that it's vegan too. It's great to be able to buy cheaper junk food that is vegan friendly when the craving hits. Yummy candy from my childhood. The only time they aren't good is when you get an older bag and the candy is kind of hard. Yuck.
This bag is perfect for summer vacations! An entire family can enjoy this many Swedish Fish. I bought them at the grocery store. Great flavor & vegetarian friendly.
One of my favorite fruity gummies. I doubt like when I get a pack and some of them are hard, that does irritate me sometimes. Other than that I can eat them all day.
This is my go to candy. Not only do they taste amazing but they are also vegan, which means that I am not harming animals just to eat food. If i could I would eat this product every single day of my life. I would always recommend this product to others.
Any absolute favorite in candy. Awesome flavor and can fill any sweet tooth. They has different sizes from economy to individual packs. Super affordable and highly recommend to anyone
I love swedish fish so much and I'm kind of glad no one else in my family does there is more for me. They're a great snack to eat when you're reading, watching a movie, or just relaxing.
Lots of people that I know do not like it but really love it. It taste like cherry to me I haven't had them in a long time because I don't really see them in stores
These are pretty good. I do not like how hard hey are. My nephew loves these. They are affordable. I think this brand is the best though. I do not eat them often.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos