The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,976 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These never stay long in our house because they're eaten so fast! Great value for the size of the bag and can make for multiple goodie bags for lunches throughout the week. This is a much better value then the smaller packs sold in the checkout aisles.
These are my absolute favorite candy . Very sweet and chewy . They have a cherry flavor almost . Very adorable and you can find them at any store , even the gas station . I would recommend if you like sweet , gummy candy
Love these chewy treats I do wish they were a little tart, but that's just my preference. They are so much fun to use in themed drinks for parties, and I like taking them to school or work to have for a snack
Never be a fan of these. They really don't have a taste. And are a bit tough for being a "gummie". Wouldn't recommend this for a gummy candy if you are looking for something sweet.
One of my all time favorite candys!! They are sweet and chewy, and have the best subtle flavor. I would love if there was a sour Swedish fish because they are a great price and everyone loves sour candies too!
Love these little candies. They have such a unique taste like no other gummy candy. There red and bright and I love them. There very addictive and affordable. I eat these pretty often. I will buy again soon.
Swedish fish has always been my fave candy. Always buy the big bags and put aside in mason jars in the pantry. Looks cool and makes for easy access when I need a treat or a little bit of childhood nostalgia.
These are my jam. They're low-fat so I never feel guilty about eating a whole bag. They may get stuck in your teeth while you're devouring them, but to me, that is a small price to pay for this tasty snack.
My only complaint with Swedish fish is that they're too easy to eat. Really, I'll just lose track and eat like an entire bag. They're a cheap snack that's always good! I will always be open to buying a bag!
Honestly I do not eat this candy, it doesn't taste very flavorful to me. I do, on the other hand like to create alcoholic mixed drinks and add candy to it. It's super fun and gives it a little something extra.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos