Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Marianna C.
Marianna C.

These candies are great they aren't too chewy but just the right amount of chewy. They taste great.!
Audri F.
Audri F.
Canton, MI

These are super good if your looking for something gummy yet sweet. But not too sweet! It's perfect!
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Leander, TX

Swedish Fish are my weakness. I have to buy them often. Every time I get them I cannot eat just one.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
ELLSWORTH, ME

My favorite candy of all time! Nice and soft but also fun to put in the freezer or add to ice cream!
Eileen M.
Eileen M.
Azusa, CA

I have a huge sweet tooth. These fishes are so good. I love all things gummy and these hit the spot.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Jersey City, NJ

Good candy, typical red fish candy, just wish that these didn't stick in my teeth as much as they do.
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Bolivar, NY

Who doesn't love the little red fish in a bag!! Childhood candy that you can still enjoy at any age.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Roanoke

My granddaughter loves these for a treat -very yummy and fun.buy at Kroger will continue to purchase
Teri S.
Teri S.
Stockton, CA

Swedish fish are one of my favorite gummy candies. They get stuck to your teeth but i still eat them
Jackie L.
Jackie L.

Son deliciosos normalmente los compro cuando planeo ver una película en familia o cuando voy al cine
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now