Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Alexa A.
Alexa A.

This candy is so good. I've had this since I was little and they always stay at the top of my list!
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
Mullica Hill, NJ

LOVE these, but I have to limit myself, or I will eat way too many of them they get addicting fast!
Abby J.
Abby J.
Irving, TX

Love these. they are like a thick cherry gummmy. very chewy and just the right amount of toughness.
Ash M F.
Ash M F.
Grindstone, PA

This yummy treat is a hit with young kids and older people alike. My 3 year old loves these things!
Charissa C.
Charissa C.

I don't usually buy these but when I get them for Halloween I do like them just not my first choice
Carina M.
Carina M.

The best gummies ever! Not to sweet and they don't stick to your teeth which is super important lol
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Port St Lucie, FL

Mmmmmm!! Red sour patch kids without the sour! Lol! I could eat an entire bag of these little guys.
Kristyn G.
Kristyn G.
Tampa, Fl

Swedish Fish are so good! They're so chewy and they're so sweet, one of the best candies out there!
Alina A.
Alina A.
Cambridge, MA

Chewy and fruity flavored, a classic candy. They don't taste waxy and don't melt or stick together.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Napoleon, OH

We keep bags of these on hand at my place. my kids and I love everything about Swedish fish. yummy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now