BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
amy n.
Swedish fish are my favorite candies. they are so sweet and a great fat free snack. once you start, you are going to have a hard time putting the bag down!
Simon  P.
I hate these freaking candies so much. The flavor on them is too overwhelming and it just isn't for me. They don't even taste like cherries. DON'T PURCHASE .
Brianna H.
West Islip, NY
I like Swedish fish because they consistently taste the same and somehow they come off as less sweet than other candies but still satisfies the sweet tooth.
Izabelle D.
Orlando, FL
MY FAVORITE CANDY! I love the chewyness as well as how cute the little red fish are. I don't know how some people don't like them. I could eat them all day!
Elizabeth T.
Portland, OR
I love this candy. I love the almost anything gummy. I love the flavor and the gumminess. My sister really got me into Swedish fish and I really love them.
felecia s.
concord, NH
Swedish fish are the best! Best part is the single wrapped fish so you don't sit and eat the whole box! they are that great you can just eat it all at once!
Kim W.
Review for: Bag more...
I LOVE Swedish Fish . These are one of those items that my kids fight over. I may or may not Hide them in my nightstand so I don't have to share with my kids
Christina D.
Columbia, SC
I love these candies!!! They are soft but they have just the right amount of sweetness to them. They are a great ride in the car snack in class and etc...
Mi M.
Breckenridge
Swedish Fish Its Alright Not That Bad. Just That Their kind of hard not even a little choey. Of course no one want card candy. But Has Good Flavor.
amycoose C.
Chantilly, VA
My husband introduced these to me, and I have been a fan ever since. He has to hide the bag from me because I can't stop myself from eating the whole thing.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?