22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
  • Do you think these are good6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Lakeland, FL
I'm giving this 5 stars just because it's one of my favorite candies and it's affordable. I get mines at Walmart . I love the way it taste . Sometimes I put them in drinks to spice it up and it gives it a sweet flavor . If you haven't tried it !! You need too .
Monica O.
Monica O.
Marysville, WA
My husband buys them for our children. I eat them once in a while, they have good flavor but for me they are too chewy and they can get stuck on your teeth. They are affordable and you can find them at any store.
Johanna V.
Johanna V.
I've been eating this candy for ever. Since I was in elementary now I'm thirty one. It still taste the same. I just can't eat as many because I'm not as active haha. It's such a good price. Brings joy to my soul.
Ruthe T.
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I loveeee Swedish fish! They're so yummy and gummy. I use to get use big bags of it from Costco and just eat them daily. Addicted? I think yes! I like the flavor of them a lot and recommend them to anyone who likes yummy chewy candy
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
I like Swedish fish a lot! They are a gummy candy, but they're different from other gummies that are available. I think they're available at most stores, and they're a reasonable price. I would repurchase them.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Depew, NY
Swedish Fish are a timeless classic candy! They are just as good now at 27 as they were when I was 5. The only problem is once you open the bag it's really hard to close it again! Love this red fish gummy candy.
Fodilat I.
Fodilat I.
Swedish Fish are my all-time favorite candy to have with me. For me particularly, I have them as at least three times a week. They are super affordable and I'd really like to see done more products like this.
Jelena K.
Jelena K.
Jersey Vlg, TX
I simply love this candy. It is not too sweet, it has just the right amount of sweetness to it. The flavour is great as well, not overwhelming. The price is reasonable too. I would recommend this to a friend.
Yesenia E.
Yesenia E.
Pomona, CA
Swedish fish are so good, they are soft gummies, and taste like cherry. There is always a pack of these in my office desk. I prefer Swedish fish over other gummies. they are very affordable and delicious. I highly recommend these to others.
Veronica F.
Veronica F.
Rockville, MD
What can I say? These are what I think of as the classic. We googled a few weeks back and found the originals in Sweden were not red, but this is the flavor we love. Hate when The only ones we can find are multi color, because we like the reds.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?