The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,332 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Favorite candy of all time i always make my husband get the big bag at walmart or anywhere we see them because i can devour them. They are heaven in a candy
So addicting!! I'll just keep eating them until someone takes them away from me and hides them!! Lol you can find them the candy aisle of your local grocery or pharmacy store.
They are so tasty. It might be a little too chewy. They do get stuck in my teeth. But if I buy a bag form Walmart I probably will finish the bag by the end of the day. It's usually at a good price and I would definitely buy it often.
I love Swedish Fish! They are just sweet enough and I LOVE the texture and shape. They are perfect anywhere; on the plane, at the movie theater or at home.
These are one of my favorite candies! I love the flavor and the texture. Definitely worth trying as an alternative to gummy worms if you like fruity candy.
Love these. Only gave 4 stars because I wish they came out of the bag a few days stale like when you leave the bag open. That's the perfect texture. Best way to eat them is slightly stale with cashews. 👌 1 Swedish fish 1 cashew mmm
I like swedish fish but I do prefer the sour kind. That one is more flavorful. I can't eat this one a lot. I mean candy is not to be eaten every single day.
The color is vibrant and full of life. The flavor is faintly strawberry with a lick of cherry. Possibly my second favorite gummy candy besides gummy bears.
I have been eating Swedish fish since I was a little girl I love this candy and it still taste the same after all these years the flavor is still amazing each and every time I bite into one so yummy
I always keep a huge bah of these around this is one candy that's an old staple in my house they have the same great taste and are not a messy candy either
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos