BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Misty L.
Orange
One of my favorite gummy candies but have to be careful it can quickly turn into an addiction which is why I only buy the small bag and don't keep them in the house!!
Catherine L.
Leola, PA
One of my favorite classic candies of all time. If you've never tried Swedish Fish before in your life, you're seriously missing out. They are addictive (in the best way possible) and make a great single-service sweet treat when you don't feel like committing to a larger piece of candy.
Ashley J.
Valdosta, GA
Average but addictive little gummies that don't last long in our house. They're an inexpensive sweet treat that's easy to find at just about any store that sells food.
Peyton P.
Nixa, MO
Swedish Fish are one of my all time favorite gummy candies. They have such a great flavor and are so chewy. I would totally recommend them to everyone. They are so yummy.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
Swedish fish are my childhood favorite! I once ate so many it made me sick and I thought I ruined it for life but they are still as good now as they were back in the day. Still my favorite!
cheryl s.
Brooksville , FL
This classic gummy candy is a favorite in our house. We love the red ones, but the assorted colored ones are good too. I am not sure if it is a nostalgic thing or if these are just great!
Lizzy B.
Tarentum, PA
Not one of my favorite gummy candys but still super good. When I do get them, I love getting the five pound resealable bag cause it lasts forever and keeps them nice and fresh.
Flo B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I personally don't care for these. But they aren't very expensive and my children love them. They tend to be very chewy I wouldn't recommend these to young children.
nessa s.
One of my favorite candies, a sweet snack on the go or at home! I think walgreens and rite aid usually have thr best prices, these candies are a favoritr by so many!
Tammy T.
I love to buy this bag of fishys for the household because it's cheaper than keep buying individual bags. Swedish Fish are so addictive and you could never stop at one lol.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?