Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Bloomfield, NJ

This gummie candy is perfection! when I'm not in the mood for chocolate this is the perfect sweet snack.
Brigid C.
Brigid C.
Maple Glen, PA

Probably the best candy ever! Swedish fish are so soft and chewy! They are also sweet but not too sweet!
Nichole O.
Nichole O.
Hedgesville, wv

I love Swedish fish. They are so sogt and have the best flavor. These are my go to snack when traveling.
Kinnedy M.
Kinnedy M.
Vidor, TX

A very good gummy candy. The texture is a little more stuff than you would think but I like them anyway.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Boise, ID

Swedish fish are great candies I love them. There's something about their flavor that makes them unique.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Greensboro, NC

Swedish fish have just the right amount of sweet to satisfy my sweet tooth! My child also loves them too
Leah J.
Leah J.
Renton, WA

There is not much to say except these are delicious little candies that bring me a lot of joy sometimes.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ludlow, KY

So addicting and so good. I'm a candy addict so I'll eat almost anything, but these are flat out amazing
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

This is my favorite candy I could eat a whole bag of this my by self. I am addicted to this flavor candy
Brittney K.
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI

My son and I both love and think that Swedish fish are absolutely delicious! One of my favorite candies.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?