The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,890 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love these. Only gave 4 stars because I wish they came out of the bag a few days stale like when you leave the bag open. That's the perfect texture. Best way to eat them is slightly stale with cashews. 👌 1 Swedish fish 1 cashew mmm
Swedish fish is a childhood favorite of mine, and it will always be my favorite gummy candy. It doesn't get stuck in your teeth, and it is the perfect amount of sweetness.
This is my most favorite candies! I used to love these as a kid and whenever I go to the gas station I always find myself grabbing a pack of these as well.
They are so tasty. It might be a little too chewy. They do get stuck in my teeth. But if I buy a bag form Walmart I probably will finish the bag by the end of the day. It's usually at a good price and I would definitely buy it often.
The color is vibrant and full of life. The flavor is faintly strawberry with a lick of cherry. Possibly my second favorite gummy candy besides gummy bears.
These are one of my favorite candies! I love the flavor and the texture. Definitely worth trying as an alternative to gummy worms if you like fruity candy.
I always keep a huge bah of these around this is one candy that's an old staple in my house they have the same great taste and are not a messy candy either
Favorite candy in the world. They are gummy, but aren’t sticky. I like that they don’t stick to my teeth. Very good flavor. My go to period candy for sure.
I love Swedish Fish! They are just sweet enough and I LOVE the texture and shape. They are perfect anywhere; on the plane, at the movie theater or at home.
These little gems are delightful, and addicting. You can eat ALOT of these without feeling full, so be careful because you could end up feeling sick afterwards!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos