Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jolyn W.
Jolyn W.

Probably my favorite candy of all time. gummy, but not sticky so they don't stick to my teeth, LOVE them!
Trisha A.
Trisha A.

I've loved these ever since I was a kid and will continue to love them. Can't go wrong with the classics!
Sam L.
Sam L.

The BEST chewy gummy candy. They don't have an acidic tartness like so many other fruit flavored things.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Laporte, IN

This is an all time favorite between my whole family. We fight over them. We all prefer bags of just red.
Gina B.
Gina B.
Palm Bay, FL

I like the little bags but I find that i always have to buy more to satisfy the craving for more fishies.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.

My fiancé absolutely adores these. He cannot get enough of them and this hasn't changed for over 20 years
Christie L.
Christie L.

Daughters favorite candy, too chewy and gummy for me. Sticks to my teeth too bad but they do taste great!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Knoxville, TN

I love Swedish Fish! they are soft and chewy but not overly sticky. they don't have a super string flavor
Esther M.
Esther M.
Canoga Park , Ca

Love them, they are not sweat. Very chewy tho, but thats what i like about. I always have some it my car.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.

I stopped eating candy but when I did I would always go to five below and score the big bag for 5 dollars
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now