Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Linzi T.
Linzi T.

Love these candies. They're more like a gummy than a candy though, but they're still super delicious
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Santa Clara, CA

Favorite candy of mine - its a good go to for any event or just a treat to have every once in awhile
Swedish fish have a great taste and the texture is amazing.My favorite candy its cute and delicious.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Mount Holly, NJ

Great candy. Love the taste. We bring these to the movies. Just hate how they get stick in my teeth.
Karlee W.
Karlee W.

I like them, but they have a powdery texture on the outside and get stuck in your teeth very easily.
Lateshia S.
Lateshia S.

My husband favorite candy. He loves the so much he even tried the gum which also has a lemon flavor.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Classic gummies. Best flavor, can't quite describe it other than just Swedish fish haha. Super tasty
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Otis, OR

Lovvvvve the raspberry flavor of the original swedish fish ♥ one of my fave non chocolate candies :)
Abby N.
Abby N.
Centralia, WA

I loooooooooooove swedish fish!!! They are one of my favorite candies. I like the texture and taste.
Karen D.
Karen D.
Ridgewood, NY

Delicious snack. Can much when you have a sweet tooth. Best thing you can share if you buy the pack.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now