Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Desiree E.
Desiree E.
Rogue River , Or

I've never been a big fan! These are always hard and stick to your teeth! The flavor is good though!
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
Nisswa, MN

A hands-down favorite. Gummy candy always scores high with me, and Swedish Fish are one of the best!
Marianna C.
Marianna C.

These candies are great they aren't too chewy but just the right amount of chewy. They taste great.!
Maria B.
Maria B.
Cincinnati, OH

These candies taste delicious and have a very interesting texture that doesn't stick to your teeth.
Kellie M.
Kellie M.
Moon Township, PA

Sticky and yummy! They are so good when soft and I figure the sticky keeps me from eating too many!
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Greenville, NC

My absolute favorite candy. I can't have an entire bag to myself because I will eat it in 5 minutes
jessica p.
jessica p.

I got this for my sister before she leaves and I'm pretty sure its going to last her at least a year
Abby J.
Abby J.
Irving, TX

Love these. they are like a thick cherry gummmy. very chewy and just the right amount of toughness.
Laura O.
Laura O.

I like the flavor of Swedish fish. Although, I don't typically finish a bag of them in one sitting.
Robyn D.
Robyn D.
Panama City, FL

Great candy for relaxing and watching movies with. Not too chewy and the taste is not overpowering.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now