Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.Swedish Fish uploaded by Cety T.Swedish Fish uploaded by Christine B.See all 58 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (58)
Emmy C.
Emmy C.
Delmar, DE
I grew up on these, my mother always love them. So I grew up now sharing them with my kids. I love the red color and the bendable chewy texture. I have, and always well purchases. Depending on the size will tell you the price. But it's never a bad price for the product!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Swedish fish are the greatest thing since sliced bread!! They are a perfect little gummy full of flavor and they are cute little fishy shapes!!! I have eaten these for a long time and will continue as to I am a bit addicted!!!
Molly B.
Molly B.
Columbus, OH
I love these candies because I have TMJ and most gummy's are too hard to chew. These are soft and the cherry flavor is great! The cherry flavor is not too much to continue on to eat a whole bag! I know when I bring these to a party everyone is excited to eat them all!
Madison G.
Madison G.
Beaverton , OR
Swedish fish have been my favorite since I was a child. They are extremely affordable. Great value for what you buy. You can find them at just about any grocery store. And I will definitely continue to buy this delicious candy.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
Lewisburg , Tn
This is my all-time favorite gummy candy. I could eat Swedish fish all day long. I prefer the larger sized fish. They don't tend to stick to your teeth like other gummy candy or leave your mouth with a film. They are generally very well priced and I highly recommend.
Madison D.
Madison D.
Midway, GA
Don't even get me started on Swedish Fish. This is the best gummy candy i have ever had. It's has a great flavor and are very inexpensive. I buy these anywhere i can find them. (Walmart, drug stores, any place that sells candy)
Charlotte R.
Charlotte R.
West Columbia, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
If you like lingonberry you will probably like these sweet little gummies. I don't buy very often because my local stores don't have them but I have found them in drug stores in the next town and I usually pick up another bag.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Lockport, NY
These are incredibly addicting and you can just eat one little fish. I have been eating these for awhile, since I was a little girl. They taste just like regular gummies and they are not too sweet. I would highly recommend them.
gigi t.
gigi t.
Greendale, WI
Swedish fish are my favorite candies. They aren't too sweet but also aren't too bland. They are easy to eat and are normally a craving I have on a weekly basis. I don't know why, but this candy always ends up in my grocery list.
Andy M.
Andy M.
Lexington Park
Swedish fish are a really good quick snack if you're craving gummies. I usually don't eat these very often, but I sometimes will crave them and eat them. I love the chewy texture and taste on occasion, but not all of the time.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?