Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Tanisha O.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , Nh

My girls favorite candy they love them because they taste so good and that there fish they love fish
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Kapolei, HI

I love these candies so much !!!!! One of my all time favorites , I would definitely repurchase them
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA

Im a chocolate lover but whenever I don't get chocolate Swedish fish is definitely my to go to candy
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL

I've always loved hear and the sweet taste with the not overly gummy texture! I but these everywhere
Christina B.
Christina B.
Mount Holly, NJ

Great candy. Love the taste. We bring these to the movies. Just hate how they get stick in my teeth.
Casey A.
Casey A.
Bettendorf, IA

Swedish Fish are my weakness. I love the texture and the lingonberry? flavor. Perfect theater candy!
Eileen M.
Eileen M.
Azusa, CA

I have a huge sweet tooth. These fishes are so good. I love all things gummy and these hit the spot.
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Raleigh, NC

My sister got me hooked on these little red fish and they are great! Chewy and have a great flavor !
Desiree E.
Desiree E.
Rogue River , Or

I've never been a big fan! These are always hard and stick to your teeth! The flavor is good though!
Casey R.
Casey R.
Huntsville, TX

These have a great taste. They are not to sweet and they do not melt in your hands. Kids love them!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now