BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Abagail K.
North liberty, IA
Love these but always have to make sure that they are still soft in the package because if they sit too long on the shelf they start to get hard and they aren't as good.
Neena H.
Homewood, IL
Absolutely my favorite candy hands down! I eat these all of the time. They're apart of my diet. Great value, that everyone can enjoy. Almost every supermarket has them! Always will repurchase!
Heather M.
I have no idea why I like these things so much, but every time I want a Gummi snack, these are what I reach for. I like that they aren't overly sweet or rolled in sugar.
Robyn L.
Higginsville, MO
One of my favorite candies! I'm not sure why I like them so much, but they are just so yummy to me! The only downside is they get stuck to my teeth and are hard to chew.
Amanda P.
Greenbrier, AR
Classic and great tasting candy. It's a favorite and a good value whatever size you buy. Buy at grocery store or target. Love the taste doesn't compare to others. Always on the top of my list!
Caitlyn C.
These are some of my favorite candies ever since I was a child. They taste amazing without being sickeningly sweet. I also love that they are vegetarian/vegan friendly.
Hannah W.
Hayes, VA
Yummy! It's perfect to get you through a whole movie! Swedish fish are the best flavor it's kind of like a cherry flavor. They are addicting and leave you wanting more!
Jess M.
I get these huge bags too often and eat them way too quickly. They are addicting! The day I can't eat a whole bag in one sitting will make me sad. I like them so much!
Madeline C.
Georgetown, KY
Swedish fish are so easy to munch on all day. They are a good flavor and chewy. Swedish fish are affordable and better than the alternative similar products. I recommend this candy. You can find them in most super markets.
Paige E.
Used Swedish fish as a piece on my cup for my wedding Reception, perfect idea, it was a hit. Everyone loves them and they weren't very expensive. Definitely a win win.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?