Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Rachael F.
Rachael F.
Philadelphia, PA

A favorite snack in our house. My husband can eat a whole bag by himself. A definite staple in our house.
Kailee Z.
Kailee Z.
Paragould, AR

This snack is so perfect. Love Swedish fish they are the perfect sweet snack without being over sugary .
LeeAnne G.
LeeAnne G.

Love Swedish fish. they're so cute and so yummy! everyone needs a big bag of Swedish fish in their life.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.

I love the sweet and gooey fish. Definitely a go to snack while on the go. My nephew loves these as well
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Tarentum, PA

Swedish fish is delicious! My kids love them and so do I! Its the perfect gummy texture and yummy taste!
Shayla T.
Shayla T.
Little Rock, AR

This is one of my favorite candies. It doesn't taste too fake in fruit flavor, and the texture is great.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ludlow, KY

So addicting and so good. I'm a candy addict so I'll eat almost anything, but these are flat out amazing
Martha V.
Martha V.

I always purchase this bag for decorating cakes or to display in a candy jar, they are a flavorful gummy
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
North Attleboro, MA

These are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elena S.
Elena S.
Fairfield, CT

Sweet classic flavor,great to take on trips and is a simple yet sweet snack, definitely a lifetime buyer
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?