BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
C R.
Oyster bay , NY
My favorite candy of all time, I love how sweet and chewy they are. I always get a box when I'm going to the movies or when I'm in ikea. Totally affordable.
Natalie L.
Always good, such a yummy flavor and taste, I love this product, true to its description and what it advertises. I would definitely recommend this
Sue  .
Hamburg, NY
Swedish fish are by far one of my favorite candies. Whenever we go camping or go on a long trip, I always get a big bag of swedish fish for the trip. Yummy!
jennifer b.
Amarillo
Favorite candy of all time i always make my husband get the big bag at walmart or anywhere we see them because i can devour them. They are heaven in a candy
Penny G.
White Riv Jct, VT
Yet another candy I have no self control with. What is with Swedish Fish, right? They're so addictive and have a flavor all their own. I'm slightly obsessed!
Bŕāđīē L.
This has been my favorite candy since I was a kid. When it comes down to gummies this is what to get. Just a good snack food to get rid of that sweet tooth.
Katy R.
Corvallis, OR
Swedish Fish are SO GOOD! Like, what's up, Sweden? If I go into your country will you let me steal some of your miraculous, gummy red fish from your waters?
Natasha w.
I love these I could sit and eat the whole bag in one sitting but for me it's hard because I have braces and they are very sticky and get stuck in my braces.
amycoose C.
Chantilly, VA
My husband introduced these to me, and I have been a fan ever since. He has to hide the bag from me because I can't stop myself from eating the whole thing.
Meral T.
CLASSIC! tastes amazing , good for kids and adults , you can get this in almost any supermarket or grocery store even pharmacies. its unique and delicious .
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?