22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,504 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My favorite candy of all time, I love how sweet and chewy they are. I always get a box when I'm going to the movies or when I'm in ikea. Totally affordable.
Always good, such a yummy flavor and taste, I love this product, true to its description and what it advertises. I would definitely recommend this
Swedish fish are by far one of my favorite candies. Whenever we go camping or go on a long trip, I always get a big bag of swedish fish for the trip. Yummy!
Favorite candy of all time i always make my husband get the big bag at walmart or anywhere we see them because i can devour them. They are heaven in a candy
Yet another candy I have no self control with. What is with Swedish Fish, right? They're so addictive and have a flavor all their own. I'm slightly obsessed!
This has been my favorite candy since I was a kid. When it comes down to gummies this is what to get. Just a good snack food to get rid of that sweet tooth.
Swedish Fish are SO GOOD! Like, what's up, Sweden? If I go into your country will you let me steal some of your miraculous, gummy red fish from your waters?
I love these I could sit and eat the whole bag in one sitting but for me it's hard because I have braces and they are very sticky and get stuck in my braces.
My husband introduced these to me, and I have been a fan ever since. He has to hide the bag from me because I can't stop myself from eating the whole thing.
CLASSIC! tastes amazing , good for kids and adults , you can get this in almost any supermarket or grocery store even pharmacies. its unique and delicious .
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos