The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,384 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
MY FAVORITEEEEE! Yes, it gets stuck in my teeth like crazy(thug life), but I just love the flavor! Everyone I know cannot stand these candies, which is better for me cause they won't eat them lol
This candy is one that you want to keep eating but it gets to be too sweet. I love the flavor and the texture. It's like an extreme gummy bear. It still has the chewy texture but it's a bit more than just that!
Favorite candy of all time i always make my husband get the big bag at walmart or anywhere we see them because i can devour them. They are heaven in a candy
This has been my favorite candy since I was a kid. When it comes down to gummies this is what to get. Just a good snack food to get rid of that sweet tooth.
So addicting!! I'll just keep eating them until someone takes them away from me and hides them!! Lol you can find them the candy aisle of your local grocery or pharmacy store.
One of my favorite candies to eat. Once I start, I can't stop. They aren't to sweet. They are just right. I must warn that they can get stuck in your teeth.
I used to get these handed out to me at church and everyone in my house loved them. My mom took me to the store and bought me a lot when they were on sale and I can't remember a better childhood memory
I love Swedish Fish!! I don't know what it is about them! They just taste so great you can't have just one! Next thing you know you've eaten the whole package and you're trying to remember doing that.
Who doesn't know how yummy gummy these are? It's a classic candy that has always been a favorite of mine. They're like sour patch kids but without the sour.
If I had a candy to choose to eat for the rest of my life everyone that knows me know: it is Swedish Fish! Best texture and taste out of all candy out there . Super recommend
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos