Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Anayeli M.
Anayeli M.
Okeechobee, FL

Swedish Fish are a classic yet they still taste so good. A definite good snack and very affordable.
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Linwood, NC

I've loved these for years!!! I've tried the different colored ones but only the red ones for me!!!
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Abilene, TX

My hubby loves these, and especially the colored ones every time we go to a movie that's his staple
Robyn D.
Robyn D.
Panama City, FL

Great candy for relaxing and watching movies with. Not too chewy and the taste is not overpowering.
valeria c.
valeria c.
Springfield, MA

These are one of my favorite candies I eat them everyday at my lunch time the flavor is really good
This candies are my go to treat. Perfect for the movies, girls nights or just a little sweet snack.
Dani J.
Dani J.
Lewisville, TX

Swedish fish are the best! Looking for something chewy? And good tasting? I promise you this is it!
Tawana L.
Tawana L.
Fresh Meadows, NY

Love these. They are so good and sweet. Try not to buy them a lot otherwise, I'll eat them all day.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Victorville , CA

Never liked these as a kid but love them now. They aren't overly sweet just get stuck in your teeth
Charissa C.
Charissa C.

I don't usually buy these but when I get them for Halloween I do like them just not my first choice
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now