Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Reynoldsburg, OH

I love Swedish Fish and always grab a bag when I see them in the store. Those chewy fish are yummy.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Philadelphia, PA

Swedish fish are what gummi bears wish they were. But eating too many of them at once is a mistake.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Greensboro, NC

It's a candy, I'm not sure what else to say! It's not too sweet but it does get stuck in your gums.
Dani J.
Dani J.
Lewisville, TX

Swedish fish are the best! Looking for something chewy? And good tasting? I promise you this is it!
Heather B.
Heather B.

This is my favorite candy ever! I would pick Swedish Fish over any other candy any day of the week.
Alina A.
Alina A.
Cambridge, MA

Chewy and fruity flavored, a classic candy. They don't taste waxy and don't melt or stick together.
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Abilene, TX

My hubby loves these, and especially the colored ones every time we go to a movie that's his staple
Jenna S.
Jenna S.

Swedish Fish are the best jelly candy out there! They taste great and I like that they're fat free.
Charissa C.
Charissa C.

I don't usually buy these but when I get them for Halloween I do like them just not my first choice
Samantha P.
Samantha P.

I love Swedish Fish! Sometimes I'll just get a craving and need to run out and buy a pack of these.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now