Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Bolivar, NY

Who doesn't love the little red fish in a bag!! Childhood candy that you can still enjoy at any age.
Alison B.
Alison B.
Gilberts, IL

My husband loves getting a bag of swedish fish any time we travel together. It's a nice sweet treat!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
ELLSWORTH, ME

My favorite candy of all time! Nice and soft but also fun to put in the freezer or add to ice cream!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Buffalo, IL

I love eating Swedish fish while watching movies. They are not too pricey for the amount in each bag
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Springfield, VA

I love this fish gummy the flavor it's fruity and sherry they are the best of the best you wil loved
Nicole F.
Nicole F.

These are addicting little things! I just recently rediscovered this candy and I absolutely love it.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Milwaukee, WI

I grew up with these being my mom's favorite... Now they're my favorite!! They're fun and delicious!
Casey A.
Casey A.
Bettendorf, IA

Swedish Fish are my weakness. I love the texture and the lingonberry? flavor. Perfect theater candy!
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
North Weymouth, MA

Love this candy this is the family go to candy for any road trip. We can not leave home without them
Very very very very very very very very very very very very very very gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now