Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Philadelphia, PA

My favorite gummy candies! I love the shape and the chewiness of swedish fish. The flavor is amazing too!
Star K.
Star K.
Chattanooga, TN

My favorite chewy candy.. Best part is I'm in the house to eat some so I get to keep the whole bag myself
Star P.
Star P.

My god daughter loved Swedish Gold Fish. That's her candy and she picks it out every time we go shopping.
Qua' Tesha F.
Qua' Tesha F.
Tylertown, MS

These are so tasty. Such a movie theater candy. But I eat them all the time! They taste really good cold.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Oil City, PA

Very yummy candy. So soft and chewy, and such a good fruit taste. They do get stuck to your teeth though.
Abby M.
Abby M.
Mendon, MA

My favorite type of candy!!!! These are so exciting and chewy and flavorful!! Everyone should love these!
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Kansas City, MO

One of my favorites since I was little. Love when the fish are in the bigger size ! They are much softer.
Sam L.
Sam L.

The BEST chewy gummy candy. They don't have an acidic tartness like so many other fruit flavored things.
Sharon P.
Sharon P.

Addictive. Before you know it you have finish the bag ugh
We all know its bad for us but they are so good
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Rockford, MI

They are so tasty!! My friends sent these to me when I was abroad. They're my favorite since I was little
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now