Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Ilion, NY

Can we just start out by saying how cute these things are !!!! I love Swedish fish!!! My kids love Swedish fish and I really don't know anyone who doesn't like them !!! They are cute and taste amazing !!! Perfect snack when you want something gummy and sweet !!!!
Renee H.
Renee H.
Hartstown, PA

Swedish Fish are always good! They are a great little munchie! They are great for road trips! I used to get them at the local candy store when I was growing up! Remember penny candy! They cost a little more then that nowadays, but not much more, still reasonable!
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA

I have always loved Swedish fish. Delicious first of all. When I started training for a half marathon I found out something else that made me love them more. I can treat myself within reason even when carb loading, because these have a surprising amount of carbs!
Emily W.
Emily W.
Columbus, OH

This is one of my favorite candy and has been since I was little. I love them when they are fresh and aren't too hard and sticky on my teeth. The packaging is great and I love the bright colors. I wish I saw them in the stores more often in smaller bags, however.
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Old Bridge, NJ

I love Swedish fish. It is one of my favorite candies and is so flavorful. I buy these at the grocery or convenience store when I know I want a candy that I love. It is so good and would definitely recommend to others. It is one of my go to candies and I love it.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Arnold, MD

These are so yummy! The red Swedish fish are my favorite. I don't buy these often but when I do I generally buy the bags that are all red! They are pretty inexpensive and pretty delicious. I have not found a person that doesn't enjoy them! I will buy them again.
Shiraya P.
Shiraya P.
Tulsa, Ok

Swedish fish have been a lifelong favorite sweet, that I don;t think I will EVER get sick of. They are perfectly sweet, but not overly sweet or sour like other gummy candies. All varieties are great, but the original sized little fish are the best in my opinion!
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Long Beach, CA

Ulmitate favorite candy. I love the softness when I bite into the candy. Even when the candy is in my hot car it doesn't melt. The value of the candy is great, I wish the company put more fishes in the bag. I will purchase again and again. It is worth the money.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

I've tried these candies quite a few times, and I've seen them everywhere. The flavor of the fish reminds me of a lightened up artifical cherry. On the other hand, I found the candies very chewy and prone to getting stuck in your molars, which can be a nuisance.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Fort Fairfield, Maine

I'm not exactly one for fruit candy, I normally choose to spend my calories on chocolate. However, I grew up on this and if I get the chance I buy a big bag. They must be absolutely terrible for teeth, but the yummy taste and texture are never to be forgotten ;)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now