22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,501 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I work at a gas station where you get points for buying things you want and lime and I got super lucky because these on on the list for extra point I live for these .
This is my faaaaavvvoooriiittteeee child hood candy I remember I use to eat this all the time as a kid , it's affordable and delicious I can eat them all by myself 😊😊
One of my favorites as far as gummies go. Ever since I was a kid and went to the penny candy store, fishes would make up a large amount of my purchase! Timeless candy
Honestly I don’t eat sugar anymore. But if ever I had a favorite candy in the whole entire world, it is Swedish fish. I love the softness, the flavor. Love love love
I get in the mood for swedish fish when I am traveling. Swedish fish aren't messy, easy to eat, easy to find, and affordable. I find myself getting them at gas stations most of the time.
I love these little fish! I always stop to get them before going to the movies. They aren't too sweet and have the perfect texture. Not too gummy and not too chewy!
Swedish Fish is such a classic candy to have every once in a while. They are super soft, chewy and a yummy treat. I like to enjoy during a movie or Halloween treat
Just has some yesterday on my way to work. They're fantastic when they're fresh. They're soft and chewy but they don't stick to your teeth which is why I love them
I absolutely love it when of my favorite I enjoy eating it anywhere my boyfriend loves it everyone that I know loves it good price great flavor I eat it all the time
One of my favorite candies! Great idea for summer...blue Gatorade in a glass with Swedish fish floating in the glass...looks like fish in the ocean! Great for kids
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos