Add a Photo
Photos (58)
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Moreno Valley, CA
I got excited recently when I saw these at the dollar store! I love these a childhood favorite! My husband didn't know what they were! and he's part Swedish! I remember when these were various colors!These can get stuck in your teeth but the flavor is yum!
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Schenectady, NY
I grew up on these candies and now something my kids are stuck on too! I normally buy these at any grocery store of pharmacy at a really great price for what you get in a bag. They taste fantastic and are just the right chewiness! You gotta try these guys!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
New Albany, MS
Swedish fish are a movie candy favorite for my husband and me. They are affordable, and great with a bag of popcorn. However, they are only available in that one flavor (raspberry) but when you buy them at Walmart in the .98 cent section the can't be beat!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Elkin, NC
YUM... my favorite gummy candy by far. I love chilling them in the fridge and then that makes them more like a hard candy and then I can savor them just a little bit longer. I also like that they have a very mild flavor as well. Nothing too fruity or sour!
Cass L.
Cass L.
Swedish fish were always my favorite candy when I was young but they are not as good as I remember them. They have a plastic like texture and are not good. I wouldn't buy them again. They have definitely changed over the years just like many other candies.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these little fish! They ate kinda wierd but I think that's one of the reason why I like them. They are chewy red gummie fish, but the outside isn't sticky! They have a unique fruit flavors that I like as well. They are fun to eat and very addicting!
Chloe J.
Chloe J.
Tracy, CA
Very yummy candy. I always have it available at my house. Be careful if you have cavities tho because the gummy candies like these will make you cavities worse or you will develop more. Be sure not to leave any gummy residue on your teeth for that reason.
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Austin, TX
These are a classic candy from my childhood. They are so good and are great fo any occasion. I really recommend these to anyone who loves gummy candy. You can find it pretty much anywhere and they are cheap anywhere you go. I will never stop eating these!
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
dewitt, VA
Swedish fish is a red cherry licorice candy that is great for snacking and having something sweet byut not to unhealthy for you. it is chewy and soft and perfect but you have to make sure you get ones that are in date if not they can be hard and to chewy!
Cherie N.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
I am a huge fan of Swedish fish. There's nothing like them. They are a chewy fruit flavored candies they aren't gummy like a gummy bear. They are more firm. You can get a big bag of these at the dollar store, very well priced for as many you get in a bag.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?