Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Yvonneda S.
Yvonneda S.
N Charleston, SC

This is a childhood favorite and a favorite for many kids today. This product can be found at numerous locations and a range of prices. I don't eat it often, but the kids in my family call for it on each store run. They love the flavor and I love the affordability.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD

I love this candy been eating these since I was a kid I bought this at Walmart really amazing price not bad pricing at all for a good bag of these I don't eat this all the time because of my retainer and really awesome to repurchase really recommend this to try out
Macarena T.
Macarena T.
Covington, Ky

This are really good. Not extremely sweet but very flavorful. My husband loves them and I like them too. I will buy them for him once ever 3 months or so. I don't buy them more often because I think they are on the pricier side, so just when we want a little treat.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR

My Sister-in Law introduced me to these gummy like candies, not allot of flavor very affordable and kin d of a light cherry flavor, goo value and low in calories so not too unhealthy. The flavor is good if you like things with just a hint of the flavor to them.
McKenna H.
McKenna H.

Love, love, love Swedish fish. My favorite candy to snack on at the movie theater. They are so delicious, soft and gummy. Whenever I crave something that is not chocolate these are usually my go to candy of choice. Would advise everyone to at least give them a try!
Marina M.
Marina M.

My go to airplane goods! Every time i fly i need to have something to chew on because i experience my ears pop badly! I have to say these are so yummy and plus they're very cute! They do the trick especially in long flights! I travel a bunch so they re always on me!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Kent, WA

Who doesn't love Swedish Fish? If you tell me you don't like them then I won't believe you! This is probably the knot candy I can eat stale.. no joke! That has got to be the highest level of flattery right there! Kids to Grandparents can enjoy these in their homes!
Jenn K.
Jenn K.

My favorite kind is the original flavor. They are so good, and they don't make your hands all sticky. Personally I don't like the multi-flavor pack because I dislike the other colors. Nothing can compare to the classic Swedish Fish. I repurchase these all the time.
Briana D.
Briana D.

Swedish fish are very yummy. If you like chewy candy, you will love these. They have an awesome flavor and you can buy them basically at any store. I eat them occasionally but are good every time. I would recommend this product if you are looking for a chewy candy.
Dashay B.
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA

On my list of go to candy. This candy has been my favorite for years and I haven't gotten tired of it yet. I always get them at Walmart. They are a soft and chewy candy that can get addictive. If you haven't tried these yet I strongly suggest you try them yourself!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?