22 colors available

Buy on Walmart*
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Penfield, NY
Swedish Fish have been one of my favorite treats since I was young. At 35, my mom STILL makes me a Christmas stocking and makes sure that she fills it with Swedish Fish. Love the bright colors and the texture. I would absolutely recommend this to others !
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Austin, TX
These are a classic candy from my childhood. They are so good and are great fo any occasion. I really recommend these to anyone who loves gummy candy. You can find it pretty much anywhere and they are cheap anywhere you go. I will never stop eating these!
Kathy G.
Kathy G.
Oceanside, NY
Swedish fish are always a classic chewy candy I will reach for. It gives you the sweetness you need, it definitely satisfies my sweet tooth. I purchase it from cvs and I buy it maybe once a ,I think. Definitely can't stop eating it until the bag is empty.
Callie C.
Callie C.
Minneapolis, MN
Swedish fish are my favorite candy because of its harder outside and soft inside. They taste amazing they have a nice cherry flavor. This is a great low calorie snack. I prefer these over other gummy candys. I buy Swedish fish often they are my favorite .
Chloe J.
Chloe J.
Tracy, CA
Very yummy candy. I always have it available at my house. Be careful if you have cavities tho because the gummy candies like these will make you cavities worse or you will develop more. Be sure not to leave any gummy residue on your teeth for that reason.
Makenzie P.
Makenzie P.
I could snack on these 24/7. They are so delicious! I don't know how to describe the flavor! If you get the chance to try them you should! They are chewy but not the annoying kind of chewy which is good! Their flavor is good and I like the design of them!
Nicholas G.
Nicholas G.
Fantastic candy! Always good to have a bowl of theses lying around! The quintessential gummy candy. Perfect for young kids and even old people! Everyone should go buy these now! Yummy yummy I love Swedish Fish! I could eat an entire bag in like 5 minutes.
Cara M.
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
I LOVE my swedish fish! Sooooo delicious AND fat free. I have a whole mouth of sweet teeth and Swedish fish never fail to satisfy my cravings. I prefer this snack over other chewy candies because they are fat free. I highly recommend this snack to others!
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
These are a childhood favorite!!! If you used to buy penny candy, this is on point! The price was ok and comparable to that of other candy of that type. I got mine at Walmart. I get these often and recommend them. The flavor is great and are always fresh!
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Dewitt, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish fish is a red cherry licorice candy that is great for snacking and having something sweet byut not to unhealthy for you. it is chewy and soft and perfect but you have to make sure you get ones that are in date if not they can be hard and to chewy!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?