Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Darcie M.
Darcie M.
Marion, KS

Oh my goodness I so wanna try these!!!!! I hear they are very good and the package makes it easy to eat:)
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Dubuque , Ia

Swedish fish are my favorite treat. I love this large convenient bag, it reveals and the fish stay fresh!
Kyra K.
Kyra K.

I love how cheap big bags of these are. My fiance loves Swedish fish and the big bags make a great treat.
Chloe F.
Chloe F.

I have always loved Swedish Fish and I plan on continuing to buy them. They are one of my favorite candy.
Christie L.
Christie L.

Daughters favorite candy, too chewy and gummy for me. Sticks to my teeth too bad but they do taste great!
mahogany B.
mahogany B.
Virginia Beach, Virginia

I love Swedish fish. I have many favorite candies and these are my favorite Canodes. they taste amazing .
My absolute favorite!! I can eat a whole bag myself. Anytime I try a different brand I'm so disappointed!
Marissa G.
Marissa G.

My fiancé absolutely adores these. He cannot get enough of them and this hasn't changed for over 20 years
Casey B.
Casey B.
Salem, OR

Just turned on to these last Halloween. Great flavor and unique gummy texture . Definitely a new favorite
Kailee Z.
Kailee Z.
Paragould, AR

This snack is so perfect. Love Swedish fish they are the perfect sweet snack without being over sugary .
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?