Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Desiree E.
Desiree E.
Rogue River , Or

I've never been a big fan! These are always hard and stick to your teeth! The flavor is good though!
Audri F.
Audri F.
Canton, MI

These are super good if your looking for something gummy yet sweet. But not too sweet! It's perfect!
Moni G.
Moni G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

My kids love these little fish gummies. They are like sour patch kids candies without the sour part.
Kasie D.
Kasie D.
Chillicothe, OH

Favorite candy. Definitely has an acquired taste but so good for a quick easy snack. Packs easy too.
Christie W.
Christie W.
Anderson, SC

Swedish Fish are my all time favorite! I eat these all the time and recently found Swedish Fish gum!
Eileen M.
Eileen M.
Azusa, CA

I have a huge sweet tooth. These fishes are so good. I love all things gummy and these hit the spot.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Kitchener, ON

I love Swedish fish! They're for sure one of my favorite candies. The classic red are my favorite.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Classic gummies. Best flavor, can't quite describe it other than just Swedish fish haha. Super tasty
Sophie K.
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX

This tastes like the red sour patch kids but I feel like this is a lot softer than the regular gummy
Amy L.
Amy L.
Duxbury, MA

These are not only tasty, but are great for decoration when you're doing any underwater theme treat.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now