22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
  • Do you think these are good6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Carissa S.
Carissa S.
Nanuet, NY
Swedish fish have been my favorite candy since before I could remember. They are always affordable and the Red ones "originals" are my favorite! The big bag is the best so you can share. ;) Would recommend this candy!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
West Jordan, UT
Sweetish fish have been my favorite candy since I can remember, so sweet and chewy and you can just have these as a snack anywhere you go, perfect for road trips! Good price and you can buy these pretty much anywhere!!
Leandra T.
Leandra T.
These have such a distinct and unique flavor, and they're the perfect amount of chewy. I've never had a knock off swedish fish that tasted the same! I love them! They're sweet and they're even good frozen and put on ice cream.
Matt H.
Matt H.
Swedish fish are the greatest candy of all time! I absolutely love it and get them whenever I go to the grocery store. They have the perfect texture and size and taste amazing. I would highly recommend them to anyone who hasn't tried them they are amazing!
Diane S.
Diane S.
Buffalo
I'm a chocoholic but when I get my hands on these I can't stop! They're not overly sweet or get really stuck to your teeth, the flavor is perfect. Not too sugary and tough like gummy bears either. Too addicting for me to keep on hand!
Marissa E.
Marissa E.
Westbrook, ME
These always were a favorite of mine as a kid. My favorite part being how soft and chewy they were! I feel like more often than not although the flavor is still just as yummy the fish themselves seem to be very tough.
Bobbie A.
Bobbie A.
Mohnton, PA
I remember getting these for a penny with my mom. Loved these as a child! Red was always my favorite but purple isnt too bad either. I dont eat them much anymore, honestly i kind of hate when candy is stuck around my teeth
Autum L.
Autum L.
My mom used to buy these all of the time, I didn't understand until I grabbed a handful and I couldn't put them down. They do stick to your teeth and if you have tooth sensitivity these may not be the perfect candy to eat all day.
Cierra M.
Cierra M.
I love these so much t hey are my favorites candies. They're so soft and chewy and they taste so sweet. I can't get enough of them. You can buy these for a dollar at dollar tree and it's super affordable for what you get.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Swedish Fish are one of my all-time favorite gummies. and fake swedish fish just prove how unique the flavor of these is. They are delicious, but I just have to restrain myself from eating the whole bag at once. :)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?