Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Andria A.
Andria A.
Grove City, PA

My absolute favorite candy for traveling, snacking, or sharing. So simple, so delicious. More please!
katelen b.
katelen b.

I absolutely love Swedish fish. I could eat them all the time. They are chewy and have a good flavor.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Sherman Oaks, CA

Why would I not eat these?!? Sweden, delicious, fish, delicious! I can't watch a movie without these.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Tacoma, WA

You're absolutely crazy if you don't like these!!!! Music number one addiction. It's my one downfall.
Lexi H.
Lexi H.

They are okay to me. They taste kinda like rubber and don't have much of a taste. Wouldn't buy again.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Elkhorn, WI

My kids love these, Not only to eat but they like to fly the
fish in air lol. They have a good tatse.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.

These are only the best candy ever and if you like any gummy foods then you'll definitely love these!
Elise C.
Elise C.
Fort Worth, TX

LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE. You can never go wrong with swedish fish unless you actually don't like them :C
Karina S.
Karina S.
San Antonio, TX

I love these delicious and different gummies. I like to get them when I don't know what else to pick.
Gwendolyn V.
Gwendolyn V.
Monee, IL

My daughter and I love these they are soooo good and irresistible. We keep a bag in hand at all times
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now