22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,504 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love Swedish fish the taste so good but are they even from Sweden I just want to know if they are or not but other then that they are good I recommend them
I dont like this much, but my husband loves them so I have to give it a five start. They are chewy chery flavor.. I wish they have a more variety of flavors.
My favorite candy of all time. vegan (isn't good for you though) and very tasty. very sweet though so if you don't like sweet stuff then i would not recommend
These are my all time favorite candy! They are weird ash chewy and just taste great! Although I'm not a fan of the colored ones. Just the original red ones!
They have a special, unique taste that is different from your average candy. i buy them on a regular basis because they are good for a little snack anytime.
My go to when im in a munchin mood. The texture is something you cant find in anything else and the flavor is both melllw and sweet. Not overpowering at all.
Some of my favorite candy EVER. These are always in my car, in my purse or on my desk at home. They are an easy snack to snack on and they always taste good.
A bag of these don't last long in my house. I love these. They are just enough gummy to juicy ratio. They don't leave a greasy film like others I have tried.
This candy takes me back to my childhood. I grew up eating this, he only thing I didn't like is that it really sticks to your teeth but otherwise it's great
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos