Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Juls S.
Juls S.
Freehold, NJ

I love everything about Swedish fish there amazing they taste so good and I totally recommend you buy it.
Tyler H.
Tyler H.
Aurora, IL

I can finish a whole bag in a day and still want more. the best candy standalone or mixed in with popcorn
Marissa G.
Marissa G.

My fiancé absolutely adores these. He cannot get enough of them and this hasn't changed for over 20 years
Abby M.
Abby M.
Mendon, MA

My favorite type of candy!!!! These are so exciting and chewy and flavorful!! Everyone should love these!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Trenton, NJ

Mom bought me a bag of this to take to college with me they barely lasted two weeks! I might be addicted!
Andreus R.
Andreus R.

I would not buy it for my self but if someone buy it I will eat some because they good but not that good.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Southgate, MI

The original Swedish fish are a timeless classic that we enjoy often in this house! My toddler loves them
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Hollywood, FL

YUM YUM YUM! This is by far one of my favorite go to movie treats. Trust me I love swedish fish yummmy!!!
Desiray C.
Desiray C.
Newark, NJ

Sweedish fish has to be my favorite gummy candy they are sweet, they might give a cavity but its worth it
Amy S.
Amy S.
Red Lion, PA

My fav! The big bags guarantees I always have some on hand, plus its the most economical way to buy them.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?