The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,299 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
$5.99. You cannot be dissapointed. I love swedish fish so much I said the hell with it and bough a large bag which was gone in a couple of weeks. I love those fishies so much!
This candy will forever be my fave. I have been enjoying them for as long as I can remember and I can never have just one. They taste great and they are always soft and chewy!!
Swedish fish are an all time classic candy. They aren't too sweet and are oh, so chewy!! These are and always will be a family favorite. And the resealable packaging makes it all too covienent!!!!!!!
I love swedish fish!!! The taste is awesome and the price is affordable. What I like most is that they've kept it simple, not a lot of colors or versions, making it classic.
Love Swedish fish! They are such a yummy and good snack! They are a good cause for your money. No one can compare to their taste. They are affordable for anyone. I would highly recommend to everyone.
Okay so where do i start.. although this is not my favorite candy i would never complain about these swedish fish they may get stuck in your teeth but they eventually come out the flavor is the best part so yummy and delious
I just recently tried these and they are really good. Now i buy them all of the time. They are nice and chewy, with such a great flavor. I would only recommend buying this brand and not the CVS off brand- because that one is gross.
I just tried this candy about two months ago and I'm hook. Why didn't I try ever before? I thought they'd be too sweet even though I love sweets, but they are just perfect.
Love Swedish fish. It's such a sweet candy that taste like I'm a little kid again. Such a fun texture to play with. I think they are raspberry flavored which is my favorite
As far as a gummy candy goes, these are my favorites. I used them in my first grade class as cupcake toppers during Dr. Seuss week, in honor of "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish". Too cute!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos