Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Lauren W.
Lauren W.

A classic! Great snack. Delicious flavor. A definite crowd pleaser! Quality product with great taste.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Orlando, FL

I love Swedish fish. The only problem is when I bite into it it feels like it's ripping my teeth out.
Mary K.
Mary K.
Manchester, TN

I'm addicted to these. I can't eat just one, I have to have the whole bag. Best candy for the movies!
Alicen A.
Alicen A.
Los Angeles, CA

I love swedish fish! They have a uniquely delicious flavor and their consistency is chewy perfection!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Anderson, SC

Such a fun little snack and I love having them at the movie theaters. Chewy and sweet and I love them
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Rochester, NY

By far my favorite chewy candy. not too sweet but definitely curbs my sweet cravings and are fat free
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Los Fresnos, TX

I freaking love these! They are super chewy and taste good! I could eat a million of these in a night
Tanis M.
Tanis M.
Kimberly, ID

My favorite candy. Brings back childhood memories. These are soft, gooey and fulfills my sweet tooth!
Madi H.
Madi H.
Wentzville, MO

I love swedish fish! They are a nice sweet chewy candy and they are not sticky like most chewy candy!
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Philadelphia, PA

One of my most favorite candies none better. I can eat half of the wholesale size bag in one sitting.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now