Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Bolivar, NY

Who doesn't love the little red fish in a bag!! Childhood candy that you can still enjoy at any age.
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Springfield, VA

I love this fish gummy the flavor it's fruity and sherry they are the best of the best you wil loved
Audri F.
Audri F.
Canton, MI

These are super good if your looking for something gummy yet sweet. But not too sweet! It's perfect!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Hamilton

I tried Swedish fish at a younger age, and since then, I have been in love! The best, unique flavor.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Astoria, NY

Great candy. Good gummy texture and great sweet flavor. I love to eat these but can't have too many.
Karlee W.
Karlee W.

I like them, but they have a powdery texture on the outside and get stuck in your teeth very easily.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.

These are addicting little things! I just recently rediscovered this candy and I absolutely love it.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Kitchener, ON

I love Swedish fish! They're for sure one of my favorite candies. The classic red are my favorite.
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
North Weymouth, MA

Love this candy this is the family go to candy for any road trip. We can not leave home without them
Liz S.
Liz S.
New Brighton, MN

One of my favorite candies, not too hard to chew on and have a great taste, not overpowering at all.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now