BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Holly R.
These are my husband's favorite candy. I was surprised by how tasty they were, but got bored of the one flavor quickly. The variety packs are more my style.
Alli
Evansville, IN
People might never think to try these but they are delicious! Great candy to take some time to treat myself and a decent price if you go to the right store.
abigail s.
Mount Sterling, IL
Best candy on the market. Good texture and very nice flavors. i buy this over and over again. it is easily found. i purchased at a local drugstore. love it!
dawn s.
I typically don't like gummy products but this is another childhood fave that I love to have , especially while watching a movie and it's good for kids too.
Luxx M.
Swedish Fish are so yummy and chewy and one of my favorite candies. The last forever. And they are Vegan.makes me happy to find good unexpected vegan candy.
Samantha D.
Carpentersvle, IL
My favorite candy ever !! Try it if you haven't it is so good and cheap! It's a good and it's gummys so they can't be that bad for you and they're sweet ❤️❤️
Fatima O.
Lincoln City, OR
Review for: Bag more...
As a vegan these are nice yummy cruelty free treats to have at home or on the trip. It is normally really hard to find this type of product without gelatin.
Monica C.
Riverdale, IL
One of my favorite candies to eat. Once I start, I can't stop. They aren't to sweet. They are just right. I must warn that they can get stuck in your teeth.
Rachel H.
Minnetonka, MN
Absolute favorite candy there is. I prefer these all-red bags to the mixed fruit packs. There's just something so much better about the original red flavor.
Danielle M.
Gainesville , FL
I absolutely love sweetish fish. This is probably one of my most favorite candies. Sometimes they can get stuck on your teeth but they are totally worth it!!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?