Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Kaylin N.
Kaylin N.
Wilmington, De
My number one favorite candy. The texture and flavor is so good! Would recommend!
Teresa j.
Teresa j.
Newport News, VA
Favorite candy aside from twizzlers .....super chewy, soft and has a great taste.
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Overland Park, KS
Love these. Consistently great. Good texture and flavor. Don't taste well if hArd
Vanessa  M.
Vanessa M.
Russellville , Ar
These are one of my favorite chewy snacks since I was a kid. I love these things!
Marlene R.
Marlene R.
Yummy fishes...... one is not enough. the yummies taste great. old time favorite.
Roskita S.
Roskita S.
These are yummy I like to eat these for a quick sugar rush when I do my marathons
Ebony S.
Ebony S.
I have always been obsessed with swedish fish ,the makers of these are genius,lol
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
You can never go wrong with a personal favorite! everyone loves this sweet treat!
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
If you haven't tried Swedish fish you're missing out on these yummy gummy candies
Kaitlin P.
Kaitlin P.
Morrilton, AR
I like Swedish Fish a lot. I wish they came in different flavors besides the red.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?