22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Lacombe, LA
Love me some Swedish fish! This is one of my favorite movie candies. I usually get these from the grocery store and find the price to be very reasonable. I avoid candy most of the time but every once in a while I break open a bag.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have always loved Swedish Fish. They are very good and they are not too sweet. They are a gummy candy, but they aren't that gummy. You don't have to chewy these for a long time, like you do most gummies. I would buy these in cups. I love them.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
If you've never tried Swedish fish you have to!!! These gummy treats are great and not overly sweet. Affordable and great value. Most big box stores have them in the candy section. I think even the dollar tree has them from time to time.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
San Jose, CA
Swedish fish take me back to my childhood. I love their delicious flavor and they can be picked up fairly cheap at target! I wish they didn't have artificial dyes in them, but it's just something I'll have to live with.
Ellen T.
Ellen T.
Swedish Fish will always be my all-time favorite candy! I get a craving for these all the time, and they're always readily available for me. I would highly recommend that you try this candy if you haven't tried it before.
Hilary J.
Hilary J.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Love candy and this is a go to snack for me. It's a good price and good quality. I personally like to eat the stale so I open the bag for a day or two and they are perfect! Try them both ways and see what you like better
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Riverview, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I don't know why I love swedish fish so much, but they're seriously just little red fish of wonderful. I forget how much I love them until Im standing in line to check out and see a box in the 99 cent bin. They were a perfect movie night snack for my kids and I last week. I already want more, again!
Emerald W.
Emerald W.
I love Swedish fish I know a lot of people don't like them or make fun of them but they are one of my favorite candies it's my go to when craving something sweet I always have a bag in the house I can't live without them!
Nargis B.
Nargis B.
Herndon , VA
A yummy candy that the kids will always love. It's sweet and chewy, and compared to other candies, it doesn't make a colored mess! It's definitely a nice reward snack for everyone, and I've bought it over and over again.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
I have a major sweet tooth especially for gummy candies and this is a good one. The texture is different from gummy bears but I still like these. Good flavor but gets stuck in the teeth badly!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?