BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or sour patch kids?2 Answers
Kylee M.
Kylee M.
my favorite snack! any time we go out for movies this is my go to snack any time! nothing out there with such a great strong flavor! plus you can buy these just about anywhere!
Natasha w.
Natasha w.
I love these I could sit and eat the whole bag in one sitting but for me it's hard because I have braces and they are very sticky and get stuck in my braces.
dawn s.
dawn s.
I typically don't like gummy products but this is another childhood fave that I love to have , especially while watching a movie and it's good for kids too.
Mallory D.
Mallory D.
This candy is one that you want to keep eating but it gets to be too sweet. I love the flavor and the texture. It's like an extreme gummy bear. It still has the chewy texture but it's a bit more than just that!
Deja G.
Deja G.
West Covina
MY FAVORITEEEEE! Yes, it gets stuck in my teeth like crazy(thug life), but I just love the flavor! Everyone I know cannot stand these candies, which is better for me cause they won't eat them lol
Danny K.
Danny K.
Mount Prospect
I've been eating this candy since I was a kid going to the nickel and dime stores and buying them for a penny a piece. Great memories every time I eat them.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hoquiam , WA
Who doesn't know how yummy gummy these are? It's a classic candy that has always been a favorite of mine. They're like sour patch kids but without the sour.
Bŕāđīē L.
Bŕāđīē L.
This has been my favorite candy since I was a kid. When it comes down to gummies this is what to get. Just a good snack food to get rid of that sweet tooth.
Ursula M.
Ursula M.
Birmingham, MI
If I had a candy to choose to eat for the rest of my life everyone that knows me know: it is Swedish Fish! Best texture and taste out of all candy out there . Super recommend
Abby C.
Abby C.
Brimfield, IL
Overal I love this gummy snack. It's very affordable but the only think I don't like about it, is that it gets stuck in my teeth very easily and leaves my teeth feeling weird.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?