Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.

I love this candy! It isn't a gummy but it just has a bite to it that is semi chewy but it is so good
Mel R.
Mel R.
Tacoma, WA

Gummy candies are my favorite. I can eat an entire bag and these are not too sweet and are delicious.
Omg what can i say these arw so addictive so soft and chewy and taste so yummy they are just the best
Madison J.
Madison J.
Dallas, TX

I like the taste and I love sharing with my brothers and how they play with them before they eat them
Nikita  E.
Nikita E.

Chewy classic candy. Love the cherry flavor and the cute little fish. Brings back childhood memories.
Susan M.
Susan M.
Big stone gap , Va

I love these things. I have since I was a kid. Very affordable & so yummy! Everyone needs to try them
Gail J.
Gail J.
Tucker, GA

A low calorie snack for the days when my sweet tooth request something special. A childhood favorite.
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA

I love the taste of these gummy fish! They are a perfect snack for when you crave something sweet! :)
Felisia F.
Felisia F.
Howard Beach , New York

I always love this candy ever since i was a kid. It taste amazing. I love the look and texture of it.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Alsip, IL

very soft chewy , very sweet but gentle cherry taste , i don't eat them too often but i do enjoy them
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now