The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,952 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 106 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
my favorite snack! any time we go out for movies this is my go to snack any time! nothing out there with such a great strong flavor! plus you can buy these just about anywhere!
I love these I could sit and eat the whole bag in one sitting but for me it's hard because I have braces and they are very sticky and get stuck in my braces.
I typically don't like gummy products but this is another childhood fave that I love to have , especially while watching a movie and it's good for kids too.
This candy is one that you want to keep eating but it gets to be too sweet. I love the flavor and the texture. It's like an extreme gummy bear. It still has the chewy texture but it's a bit more than just that!
MY FAVORITEEEEE! Yes, it gets stuck in my teeth like crazy(thug life), but I just love the flavor! Everyone I know cannot stand these candies, which is better for me cause they won't eat them lol
I've been eating this candy since I was a kid going to the nickel and dime stores and buying them for a penny a piece. Great memories every time I eat them.
Who doesn't know how yummy gummy these are? It's a classic candy that has always been a favorite of mine. They're like sour patch kids but without the sour.
This has been my favorite candy since I was a kid. When it comes down to gummies this is what to get. Just a good snack food to get rid of that sweet tooth.
If I had a candy to choose to eat for the rest of my life everyone that knows me know: it is Swedish Fish! Best texture and taste out of all candy out there . Super recommend
Overal I love this gummy snack. It's very affordable but the only think I don't like about it, is that it gets stuck in my teeth very easily and leaves my teeth feeling weird.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos