The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,419 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This is a great brand and it is full of flavor. It is affordable and easily found in any grocery. It meets the family's expectations.
Classic movie night treat, these are yummy and last forever! I love that the fish are so soft and yummy! A must have for a good movie night ;)
The chewy texture is soft and perfectly chewy.The sweetness is perfect and the candy doesn't get stuck in between teeth like most chewy candies
The best gummy candy ever made!!! I really like this candy and the flavor but the other colored ones are not as good as the original red ones.
Swedish fish are something nostalgic to me. They dont have the best flavor but sometimes I just crave them because they remind me of childhood.
These are a little different from other gummies. Swedish Fish don't have a shiny coating and have a little stretch to them when you pull them.
Beleive or or not these make great alcoholic gummies. Soaking them over night in Vodka and red genidine or cranberry juice makes them amazing !
yum yum yummmmmmmm! this are one of my favorite candies, I don't buy sweets very often but when I do i definitely need swedish fish in my life
Has been my favorite candy since I was little! The flavor has grown nostalgic to me, and I pick it up every time I walk through the candy isle.
These are really good and kind of adorable too lol ! the only thing I don't like is that they are really hard to chew because if my braces .:(
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos