Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Eileen M.
Eileen M.
Azusa, CA

I have a huge sweet tooth. These fishes are so good. I love all things gummy and these hit the spot.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Buffalo, IL

I love eating Swedish fish while watching movies. They are not too pricey for the amount in each bag
Karen D.
Karen D.
Ridgewood, NY

Delicious snack. Can much when you have a sweet tooth. Best thing you can share if you buy the pack.
Sky L.
Sky L.
Leavenworth, KS

These are so good you'll find so many wrapper around my house in my car everywhere there my favorite
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Muskegon, MI

I love Swedish Fish they ate really gummy with a very juicy cherty flavor. I can't stop eating them.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Bunnell, FL

Love the taste of these but they are just empty calories so they're really not that healthy for you.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL

I've always loved hear and the sweet taste with the not overly gummy texture! I but these everywhere
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Jersey City, NJ

Good candy, typical red fish candy, just wish that these didn't stick in my teeth as much as they do.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
ELLSWORTH, ME

My favorite candy of all time! Nice and soft but also fun to put in the freezer or add to ice cream!
Britney B.
Britney B.
Eglin Afb, FL

My husband absolutely loves these, they are his favorite all time candy! Swedish Fish are a classic.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now