Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Trisha A.
Trisha A.

I've loved these ever since I was a kid and will continue to love them. Can't go wrong with the classics!
Kyra K.
Kyra K.

I love how cheap big bags of these are. My fiance loves Swedish fish and the big bags make a great treat.
Juls S.
Juls S.
Freehold, NJ

I love everything about Swedish fish there amazing they taste so good and I totally recommend you buy it.
Sam L.
Sam L.

The BEST chewy gummy candy. They don't have an acidic tartness like so many other fruit flavored things.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Knoxville, TN

I love Swedish Fish! they are soft and chewy but not overly sticky. they don't have a super string flavor
Andi T.
Andi T.
Valparaiso, IN

At my house Swedish fish for a reward for small and simple acts of kindness. The whole family loves them!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Phoenix, AZ

Swedish fish are my absolute favorite candy!! I love how they are chewy and sweet. My kids love them too.
Heather B.
Heather B.

I love the texture and flavor of these gummies. It's great that there is no high fructose corn syrup too!
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Kansas City, MO

One of my favorites since I was little. Love when the fish are in the bigger size ! They are much softer.
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Rockford, MI

They are so tasty!! My friends sent these to me when I was abroad. They're my favorite since I was little
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?