Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Karina S.
Karina S.
San Antonio, TX

I love these delicious and different gummies. I like to get them when I don't know what else to pick.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Elkhorn, WI

My kids love these, Not only to eat but they like to fly the
fish in air lol. They have a good tatse.
Elise C.
Elise C.
Fort Worth, TX

LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE. You can never go wrong with swedish fish unless you actually don't like them :C
Felisia F.
Felisia F.
Howard Beach , New York

I always love this candy ever since i was a kid. It taste amazing. I love the look and texture of it.
Madi H.
Madi H.
Wentzville, MO

I love swedish fish! They are a nice sweet chewy candy and they are not sticky like most chewy candy!
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Philadelphia, PA

One of my most favorite candies none better. I can eat half of the wholesale size bag in one sitting.
Nikita  E.
Nikita E.

Chewy classic candy. Love the cherry flavor and the cute little fish. Brings back childhood memories.
Elaina M.
Elaina M.

I've never really had a liking for Swedish fish because they don't have any flavor, other than sugar.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.

These are only the best candy ever and if you like any gummy foods then you'll definitely love these!
Mary K.
Mary K.
Manchester, TN

I'm addicted to these. I can't eat just one, I have to have the whole bag. Best candy for the movies!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now