The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,417 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Taste gets boring easily. The first five are amazing, then it starts to taste like fancy plastic. Not a go to but I'll eat it if it's there.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
I love these. Sometimes you need something sweet and chewy. i love that I can buy them in one serving bags. Otherwise I'd eat myself silly :)
I love swedish fish. THey're addicting! They are sweet, but not too sweet. They're the perfect shape for one bite and are a pretty red color.
This is my childhood and still up to date favorite gummy candy. The flavor is so good, the consistency and well you can't go wrong with this.
Once you start with these you can't stop. They are super addictive. I keep a package in my desk at work. Mini or regular they are perfection.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
I love Swedish fish since I was a little girl. It's the right amount and affordable. U can find them pretty much any where groceries are sold
Im obsessed with Swedish fish! They are super chewy and I kind of like it when they are a little tough. Super yummy cherry/strawberry flavor!
Review for: Bag
Taste of Summer. I love the sweetness of this treat. Always fresh. Plus, how can you not have fun eating red little fish. Taste of my youth.
You can never go wrong with Swedish Fish for my kids. They both love them and it's a great filler for Easter baskets and Christmas stockings
I could live on these morning noon and night 7 days a week 365 days a year I you try this you would no other gummy product these are the bomb
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos