Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.Swedish Fish uploaded by Cety T.Swedish Fish uploaded by Christine B.See all 58 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (58)
Lydia E.
Lydia E.
Swedish fish are some of my favorite candy, I know I'm super weird but I like to leave the bag open for a while so they get a little dryer and aren't as gummy so they don't stick to my teeth as much! If you haven't tried these you definitely should
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm a big fan of Swedish Fish when they are fresh. They are soft and have a taste that satisfies a craving for me. I can't quite put a flavor to it exactly. Many years ago I had eaten purple ones and they were my favorite but they were discontinued.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Fresh Meadows, NY
My favorite candy of all time, forget skittles and m&ms! I loved the unique flavor and texture of the fish, and also if you let it stay in your mouth it'll start to melt. This was part of my childhood and I'm so glad they're still available today.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Katy , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish fish is one of my all-time favorite candies are used to eat these at school almost every day they are very affordable and can find them in any store there a good value and highly recommend because of their distinct flavor and chewy texture.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Spring Hill, FL
I used to be obsessed with these as a kid! I like gummies, but most gummies that you see in the store usually have sugar all around it; however, this one is just a plain gummy. I still think the fish design on it is cute. It's a must have snack for everyone.
Ronda N.
Ronda N.
Swedish fish is one of my guilty pleasures, it's one of my favorite candies to eat, I also like to put it in my water to flavor it, I heard you can also put them in vodka and make a Swedish fish flavored vodka which I definitely want to try lol!
BettyJo M.
BettyJo M.
Huge fan of Swedish Fish! These are a comfort food for me. They aren't the healthiest sugary treat however it has great flavor. There are also additional flavors available other than the original. Great price and value, I recommend this product.
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
Christmas
Swedish fish has always been an all time favorite of mine. It's definitely worth buying for what it's worth. I would eat this when I really want something sweet. It has a great flavor and is great to take on the go. I would definitely repurchase.
Nina F.
Nina F.
Honestly, I am obsessed with Swedish Fish. They are my all time favorite candy. The giant bags are great for get togethers with friends. I've seen then at every grocery store I've been to, so they are very accessible. Swedish fish are a classic.
Taryn C.
Taryn C.
I absolutely love Swedish Fish. My mom used to buy me this bag for Halloween every year and it's amazing. It's so huge and lasts forever. Seriously it must have taken me months to finish it. I can usually find them at Costco for a decent price.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?