Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Swedish fish have a great taste and the texture is amazing.My favorite candy its cute and delicious.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Otis, OR

Lovvvvve the raspberry flavor of the original swedish fish ♥ one of my fave non chocolate candies :)
Lindsie N.
Lindsie N.
Battle Ground, WA

These were my favorite when I was younger but now they don't seem as soft and chewy as they used too
Moni G.
Moni G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

My kids love these little fish gummies. They are like sour patch kids candies without the sour part.
Karen D.
Karen D.
Ridgewood, NY

Delicious snack. Can much when you have a sweet tooth. Best thing you can share if you buy the pack.
Desiree E.
Desiree E.
Rogue River , Or

I've never been a big fan! These are always hard and stick to your teeth! The flavor is good though!
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Jersey City, NJ

Good candy, typical red fish candy, just wish that these didn't stick in my teeth as much as they do.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
ELLSWORTH, ME

My favorite candy of all time! Nice and soft but also fun to put in the freezer or add to ice cream!
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Roanoke

My granddaughter loves these for a treat -very yummy and fun.buy at Kroger will continue to purchase
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL

I've always loved hear and the sweet taste with the not overly gummy texture! I but these everywhere
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now