The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,915 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
One of my favorite candies! Swedish Fish are so delicious! I love how soft and chewy they are. They are a popular candy so they can be found everywhere and the price is usually really good.
I love the taste of Swedish fish. They're one of my favorite gummy snacks. They have a good flavor and you get a lot in the bag. I haven't found anything that tastes similar. I would recommend this to others
I could eat a pound of this in a week. I absolutely love Swedish fish. I perfer the small size due to the flavor. I felt that the big sizes have a funny taste.
A favorite in my household all year round. Packaging is good and resealable on the larger packs. The only problem I have is it is very sticky when they get wet
Swedish fish are great. They are sweet and chewy. They taste wonderful. I like them alot. They are easy to eat and do not have to worry about a wait for them.
Really like this candy, doesn't taste like fish. But has a very unique chewy taste. I like the fact that they don't melt in the package but melt in your mouth.
I always buy in bundle! love Swedish fish. i can eat a whole pack in one sitting. i bought it at Walmart and at Safeway once. I love that It is a sweet gummy.
Yum! The husband and son love these guys. There's no other gummy like a Swedish fish their texture, taste, and fun shape. The value is good and I buy when it's requested. Great for popcorn and movie nights
By far my favorite gummy candy. Love the flavor (super sweet) and so so good. I don't eat them often because I'm a health freak but sometimes I splurge and always reach for these
Swedish fish have always been my favorite candy. I recently bought them to decorate my cake for shark week...but I accidentally ate the whole bag. I had to go back to the store.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos