Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Sunnyvale, CA

I love love love Swedish fish. there's not much to say. it's amazing, one of my favorite favorite candies.
christine b.
christine b.
Wolf Lake, IL

Me two nephew bought big bag we eat it all up. My sister was really pissed about it not getting any of it.
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Lake City, SC

Swedish fish has always been a favorite of mine!! I love how sweet it is and it satisfies my sweet tooth!!
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Twin Falls, ID

Man oh man these candies are really really good they are sweet and really really yummy you just want candy
Teresa G.
Teresa G.

We buy this large size to take to the movies. It's not too sweet and the chewing texture doesn't get mushy
Star P.
Star P.

My god daughter loved Swedish Gold Fish. That's her candy and she picks it out every time we go shopping.
Sharon P.
Sharon P.

Addictive. Before you know it you have finish the bag ugh
We all know its bad for us but they are so good
Kierra T.
Kierra T.
New Castle, PA

Favorite candy. Not too sweet & not too chewy. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a new snack.
Lizzeth R.
Lizzeth R.

They are chewy and actually taste like gummies and are so yummy💗 they make you want to buy more and more.
Jane L.
Jane L.
Worcester, Ma

They're good, but for some reason they taste so much better when they're bought loose at the candy store.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?