22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Spearfish , South Dakota
Swedish fish are my favorite candy I can buy at Walgreens. They are super sweet and they are usually pretty soft opposed to many other gummy candys that you get and they are all hard and not satisfying
Kara R.
Kara R.
Cincinnati, OH
Always love my Swedish fish. Not necessarily the first brand of gummies that I'll go for at the grocery, but it's also not one that I typically forget either. Decent price, yummy candy, I can't complain!
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Mooresville, NC
Absolute go-to snack when I know I am not hungry, but craving something sweet. Texture and taste are always amazing! Just fun overall and great value. Grab a huge bag and always keep around the office.
Catherine U.
Catherine U.
Palm Harbor, FL
These red fish are addictive. They surprisingly don't melt, which is nice! They are great if you are craving something sweet. I've seen them individually wrapped if you need portion control.
Kadi B.
Kadi B.
Lynchburg, VA
Really good for a gummy candy. Sweet but very smooth. I have found that these stick to your teeth more than other gummy candies like Twix let's, sour patch kids, and gummy worms, so be prepared. Definitely. Good choice though!
Shana M.
Shana M.
Berkeley, CA
I'm not a big fan of this candy. I really don't like how it sticks in your teeth and the flavor is not all that great. It's not the worst candy in the world but it's definitely not the best.
Amy M.
Amy M.
We really enjoy Swedish fish. We very rarely five treats to our son but when we do he seeks these out as one of his favorites. They have just enough sweetness to satisfy anyone's sweet tooth.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
If you've never tried Swedish fish you have to!!! These gummy treats are great and not overly sweet. Affordable and great value. Most big box stores have them in the candy section. I think even the dollar tree has them from time to time.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have always loved Swedish Fish. They are very good and they are not too sweet. They are a gummy candy, but they aren't that gummy. You don't have to chewy these for a long time, like you do most gummies. I would buy these in cups. I love them.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Riverview, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I don't know why I love swedish fish so much, but they're seriously just little red fish of wonderful. I forget how much I love them until Im standing in line to check out and see a box in the 99 cent bin. They were a perfect movie night snack for my kids and I last week. I already want more, again!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?