The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,299 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This is by far my favorite candy!! I love the new bags they have been coming in. It keeps its fresher, longer! Such a good deal when I buy these! Usually at Walmart or target, I can find them the cheapest.
By far my favorite movie theater candy!!! I always get these at the movies or if I'm going to have a movie night at home! Great value! Recommend! They also pair well with sour patch kids!!! Ahh maxing!!!!
My go to snack (in addition to twizzlers). Best when somewhat dried out and have a bit of hard bite to them! Super yummy snack to enjoy on the couch watching a movie or when your craving something sugary.
My favorite candy! The perfect flavor I can eat an entire bag ( and I have!) it's affordable and can be found at any store. It's a cherryish flavor that's the right amount of sweet! Obviously repurchase worthy
Swedish fish are a nice, tasty, cost effective snack. I like the taste and texture of these. Everyone in our house like these and we have been getting these for years. Definitely recommend these to others.
These were my favorites as a kid! I don't eat as much anymore because I'm more cautious of sugar. They have a great flavor and are the perfect amount of gummy. I like the red only pack the best, rather than the pack that has all the colors.
These are a go to for something fruity sweet and chewy, they never get old! By far of the best chewy candies around, and love that they are available everywhere, and for a decent price
I really enjoy these candies. They are just so hard I wish they would make some that are softer, because they are hard they tend to get stuck in my teeth a lot. But overall I really like the flavor of them
This is m y go to road trip snack. The red ones are the best and so yummy. I always pick up a bag at Ikea and love to keep the around when i am feeling that sweet tooth come on.
My favorite road trip snack and candy is Swedish fish, I love them cold or hot, and the best part is you find them just about anywhere! I buy them for EVERY road trip which is pretty often for my family
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos