The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,975 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love Swedish fish. I don't like candy as much and this is one of the products we buy. I think they're a little on the too sweet side for me but whenever we buy them, I always eat a few of them. They are definitely with buying.
Omg I really loved these as a kid!!! Was always my first choice of candy. They also have Italian ice in this flavor. Too Die For! I don't eat candy much as an adult, but occasionally I'll pick up a bag of these from my local drug store.
Can't go wrong with the classic Swedish fish! So sweet and has an amazing flavor. A large bag is $5 and that's very affordable for us. We bought these at Walmart and will buy these again soon too
I have had swedish fish and my child.like them but for me I could pass. They stick in your teeth. If it doesn't bother you go for it. They taste fine but I just don't like the stickiness of them.
Such a delicious snack but I can never control myself and eat more than I can't handle and give myself a stomach ache. The product are usually fair in price depending where you go. It's worth the purchase if you like chewy snacks.
Most underrated snack. Swedish fish just take me back to my younger years. They're a very simple, affordable snack. Only downfall like make many other goodies in life too much will make you sick!
Everytime I'm in the mood for a little snack I always get these. There so tasty my boyfriend loves them too. We really buy them anywhere, gas station, Walmart, target, Walgreens etc. if you like gummies I would recommend these
I always buy this bag at BJ's is is sold at a reasonable price. I am a teacher and I buy this for my classroom to get out for a treat on the students are behaving are doing a great job. I would recommend this to teachers because of how much you get a reasonable price.
Swedish fish has always been one of my favorite gummy candies. They taste different than any other gummy, and are way better than any of the knock off kinds. These gummies are cute, delicious, and highly addictive.
Not really a big fan of gummy fish it's kind of hard I really don't like giving this to my kids I always feel they might choke on if you have little kids I don't recommend you giving it to them
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos