Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Delina A.
Delina A.
Philadelphia, PA
Always loved these as a kid, and still do. They aren't overly sweet, which I like.
sara t.
sara t.
These are a must have at the movies! awesome texture, they taste good. affordable.
Christa P.
Christa P.
Milford, MA
One of my favorite gummies and it's one my kids get regularly to eat at the movies
Kaylin N.
Kaylin N.
Wilmington, De
My number one favorite candy. The texture and flavor is so good! Would recommend!
laura l.
laura l.
Lewistown, PA
You can't go wrong with this classic candy very addictive but great for the price
Veronica K.
Veronica K.
Princeton, WV
Craved Swedish fish while pregnant, now my son's favorite candy. We both love it!
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
You can never go wrong with a personal favorite! everyone loves this sweet treat!
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Overland Park, KS
Love these. Consistently great. Good texture and flavor. Don't taste well if hArd
Caylyn C.
Caylyn C.
I wish these weren't sooo good! Awesome flavor--one of my favorite candies to get
Kaitlin P.
Kaitlin P.
Morrilton, AR
I like Swedish Fish a lot. I wish they came in different flavors besides the red.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?