Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jane L.
Jane L.
Worcester, Ma

They're good, but for some reason they taste so much better when they're bought loose at the candy store.
Kim Y.
Kim Y.
Seattle, Wa

These are fun to eat. They are also cute an delicious as well. I'm us them in my cocktail as decorative .
Kierra T.
Kierra T.
New Castle, PA

Favorite candy. Not too sweet & not too chewy. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a new snack.
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Rochester, MN

We love Swedish fish! If given the choice of Swedish fish or gummy bears I will pick the fish every time!
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Audubon, NJ

A classic and delicious candy. Everyone loves a Swedish fish and it's a great alternative to other candy!
Crissy S.
Crissy S.
Corvallis, OR

These best candy ever! So soft and chewy and not too sugary sweet. Always good when having a sweet tooth.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Hartford, CT

I really like these, they are addicting lol taste like sour patch without the sour sugar added to it !!!!
Jaime M.
Jaime M.
South Shore, KY

The best candy in the whole world,even though it gets stuck in your teeth sometimes it still tastes great
Justine M.
Justine M.

Oh my goodness! I LOVE Swedish fish! Especially when I was pregnant! They're the best! I eat these often!
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Rockford, MI

They are so tasty!! My friends sent these to me when I was abroad. They're my favorite since I was little
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?