Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Nicole P.
Nicole P.

I don't like these at all . The flavor is ok but it's gets stuck to my teeth defiantly not my favorite
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Pasadena, CA

Yes!!! These are so good. Sweet but not too sweet and the perfect texture. Not too tough on the teeth.
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Lincoln, Ne

These used to be my favorite but after a little while they taste kinda waxy.. Not my favorite anymore.
Steph K.
Steph K.
Pine Grove, PA

Who doesn't love Swedish fish??? My thoughts exactly! They are nice and chewy mixed with sweet flavors
Rita G.
Rita G.
Ramona, CA

These have been my go to snack since I was a kid. I like how they are not overpowering sweet and chewy
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Lynchburg, VA

My husband and I love that these are a fat free treat, and we love eating them while watching a movie.
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
Ambridge, PA

So many memories with this candy I could eat a whole bag all to myself it's so good and not too sweet.
Tara A.
Tara A.
Weirton, WV

Swedish fish are a staple in my life. If I ever need something chewy you can never go wrong with these
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Owingsville, KY

These candies are a classic. They have a chewy texture that isn't too soft, and a great cherry flavor.
Amber U.
Amber U.
Elizabeth, PA

I really enjoy chewy candy and these are very good for a snack. The taste is great and kids love them!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now