Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Newport, NC

I love these they are amazing and are a childhood favorite I couldn't,think of anythimg,else to say.
Desiree E.
Desiree E.
Rogue River , Or

I've never been a big fan! These are always hard and stick to your teeth! The flavor is good though!
Chloe K.
Chloe K.

My favorite part about these is how tacky and waxy they are. Totally different from normal gummies.
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Raleigh, NC

My sister got me hooked on these little red fish and they are great! Chewy and have a great flavor !
Audri F.
Audri F.
Canton, MI

These are super good if your looking for something gummy yet sweet. But not too sweet! It's perfect!
Tanisha O.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , Nh

My girls favorite candy they love them because they taste so good and that there fish they love fish
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Leander, TX

Swedish Fish are my weakness. I have to buy them often. Every time I get them I cannot eat just one.
Lateshia S.
Lateshia S.

My husband favorite candy. He loves the so much he even tried the gum which also has a lemon flavor.
Molly A.
Molly A.

Pretty good snack. Tasty and chewy. Great for cake or cupcake decorating for certain themed parties.
Abby N.
Abby N.
Centralia, WA

I loooooooooooove swedish fish!!! They are one of my favorite candies. I like the texture and taste.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now