BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Loren G.
Henderson, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Swedish fish are great. They are sweet and chewy. They taste wonderful. I like them alot. They are easy to eat and do not have to worry about a wait for them.
Zoe H.
Las Vegas, NV
Has to be one of my all time favorites. The flavor is one of the sweetest i have ever had. No movie night is complete without a bag of Sweedish Fish to enjoy.
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Swedish fish I used to buy them for my nephews everyday and we would sit together eating fish. Now me and my husband sit together and eat them everyday!
Destiny W.
I used to love these growing up. They have a good flavor that is nice and sweet. They also have a great texture which i think if important with gummy candies.
Sarah L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Kinda wish these had more flavors but I still love them. If you like gummy bears and things like that you'll like these. Definitely good price for the amount.
Kristin K.
Homer Glen, IL
Review for: Bag more...
Swedish fish ais the perfect candy to snack on, it's never too sweet and isn't too surgary. I love to also use them as a decoration on cakes or even in drinks!
Shardane B.
Yonkers, NY
Really like this candy, doesn't taste like fish. But has a very unique chewy taste. I like the fact that they don't melt in the package but melt in your mouth.
Lissette B.
I love gummies more than any other kind of candy and swedish fish just offer a distinct flavor and texture from any other gummy which makes it enjoyable to me.
Pamela N.
Have always loved swedish fish since I was a kid going to the corner deli and buying penny candy. This bag seals up well and keeps them fresh for a long time.
Alexus B.
Saint Cloud, FL
I bring these to school n they keep my not hungry durn school n a test bc my days are long n I can't keep up with my lunch so u eat the best gummy candys ever
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?