Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Sunnyvale, CA

I love love love Swedish fish. there's not much to say. it's amazing, one of my favorite favorite candies.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Raleigh, NC

Swedish fish are one of my favorite gummy snacks. I love to use them as rewards for myself while studying.
Lindsey N.
Lindsey N.

Was craving gummies and Swedish Fish are my go to gummy. Just chewy enough but don't get stuck to my teeth
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

Swedish Fish are so yummy! I remember going to a local five and dime store and getting these by the pound!
Diana S.
Diana S.
San Leandro, CA

My boyfriend loves Swedish Fish and it's become a tradition to buy them when we go see a movie. Delicious.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

Swedish fish is a candy I love to get on Easter or at the movies. It is a sweet chewy snack which I enjoy.
Deidra B.
Deidra B.
Norfolk, VA

Swedish fish are an oldie but still so good. My mom used to buy these all the time. They are so delicious.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Twin Falls, ID

Man oh man these candies are really really good they are sweet and really really yummy you just want candy
Jillian W.
Jillian W.
Eau Claire, WI

I didn't think I would likes these but there a really good candy if your trying not to eat a lot is sweets.
christine b.
christine b.
Wolf Lake, IL

Me two nephew bought big bag we eat it all up. My sister was really pissed about it not getting any of it.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?