Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
La Puente, CA

Every time I am at a store I always pick up a bag of swedish fish these are my fave candy to purchase
Elaina M.
Elaina M.

I've never really had a liking for Swedish fish because they don't have any flavor, other than sugar.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.

These are only the best candy ever and if you like any gummy foods then you'll definitely love these!
Erika L.
Erika L.

These are so delicious! One of my top favorite candies of all time! love the chewy texture and flavor
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.

I love this candy! It isn't a gummy but it just has a bite to it that is semi chewy but it is so good
Swedish fish have a great taste and the texture is amazing.My favorite candy its cute and delicious.
Lindsie N.
Lindsie N.
Battle Ground, WA

These were my favorite when I was younger but now they don't seem as soft and chewy as they used too
Christina B.
Christina B.
Mount Holly, NJ

Great candy. Love the taste. We bring these to the movies. Just hate how they get stick in my teeth.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Kitchener, ON

I love Swedish fish! They're for sure one of my favorite candies. The classic red are my favorite.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Duxbury, MA

These are not only tasty, but are great for decoration when you're doing any underwater theme treat.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now