Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Elise C.
Elise C.
Fort Worth, TX

LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE. You can never go wrong with swedish fish unless you actually don't like them :C
Lauren W.
Lauren W.

A classic! Great snack. Delicious flavor. A definite crowd pleaser! Quality product with great taste.
Karina S.
Karina S.
San Antonio, TX

I love these delicious and different gummies. I like to get them when I don't know what else to pick.
Gwendolyn V.
Gwendolyn V.
Monee, IL

My daughter and I love these they are soooo good and irresistible. We keep a bag in hand at all times
Bekah J.
Bekah J.

I love these cherry fish shaped chews. I couldn't get enough of them when I was pregnant with my son!
Alicen A.
Alicen A.
Los Angeles, CA

I love swedish fish! They have a uniquely delicious flavor and their consistency is chewy perfection!
Mary K.
Mary K.
Manchester, TN

I'm addicted to these. I can't eat just one, I have to have the whole bag. Best candy for the movies!
jenn T.
jenn T.

I love these little guys! So chewy and fun to eat! They do get stuck in your teeth though, so beware!
Linzi T.
Linzi T.

Love these candies. They're more like a gummy than a candy though, but they're still super delicious
Casey A.
Casey A.
Bettendorf, IA

Swedish Fish are my weakness. I love the texture and the lingonberry? flavor. Perfect theater candy!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now