The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #4 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,460 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Oh how i love sweedish fish haha. So ifcorse i get a big bag once a month sometimes more lol. But the flavor hasnt changed since i was young and im okay with it.
How can you not love the classic Swedish fish? Everything I remember as a kid. And this GIANT bag is both amazing and bad news bc it is so easy to take a couple here and there. But they are nice and soft and the easy close top keeps them that way.
Swedish Fish are delicious. I love how they are in the shape of a fish it makes it more presentable to want to eat the only downfall is they stick to your teeth.
I LOVE Swedish Fish. They're so tasty and they make great ice cream toppings. The only problem with a bag this size is that you can definitely get carried away and, before you know it, the bag is mostly gone!
My Dad used to purchase these whe I was younger. I still love them today. I love the flavor as well the fact they are fat free. This is an excellent value. I purchased the family size. Try them they are yummy .
Not my absolute favorite but one that I like to from time to time. I don't usually buy them but when I'm given them or they come in a variety pack I do eat them.
Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies - they are so good! They have such a unique flavor and I love that they are gummies. Definitely would recommend these!
One of my all time favorite yummy treats ! It first all has a wonderful texture soft & chewy not to hard & not to soft just right. Has a sweet taste but it is not overwhelming.#yummy
Not one of my favorite gummy candys but still super good. When I do get them, I love getting the five pound resealable bag cause it lasts forever and keeps them nice and fresh.
Favorite gummy candies. A Fat Free Food, Yeah!!! Great for a little snack for anytime of the day. I buy them for my daughter, but end up eating them as well.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos