Swedish Fish uploaded by Suggie B.Swedish Fish uploaded by Jamie C.Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.See all 60 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (60)
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
Christmas
Swedish fish has always been an all time favorite of mine. It's definitely worth buying for what it's worth. I would eat this when I really want something sweet. It has a great flavor and is great to take on the go. I would definitely repurchase.
Guadalupe O.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Not my favorite type of candy but my son prefers them and they are affordable and a childhood candy for sure. I think I would eat them when i was smaller but have moved on from this candy. And don't get me wrong, I do love this type of gummy.
Nina F.
Nina F.
Honestly, I am obsessed with Swedish Fish. They are my all time favorite candy. The giant bags are great for get togethers with friends. I've seen then at every grocery store I've been to, so they are very accessible. Swedish fish are a classic.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
I love these so freaking much lol I remember one time in high school I bout one of those extra huge bags of these and it probably lasted me like a week or two lmao. Love them and I recommend them to anyone!
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
My husband loves to snack on these Swedish fish, a favorite treat from his childhood. I love them because they aren't too sweet. And of course my kids love the fact that they are shaped like fish! LOL. This bag is a perfect family size bag and lasts is quite a bit of time! Re-sealable too!
Kyla B.
Kyla B.
Lees summit, MO
These little fishies are SO delicious.  I enjoy the fact that they aren't super chewy, but sticky chewy.   It's definitely my go-to snack if I am wanting something fruity and sugary.   I enjoy the back with mixed flavors, but the red is probably the best flavor they have.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Chester, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish Fish have a very particular flavor, and are a sweet treat to enjoy. The only negative for me is the gummies get stuck on my teeth. I do love the resealable bag, it's easier to portion control. I would recommend this product to others!
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Classic candy and family favorite. I purchase this for my daughter as a treat. Great price and value. The flavor is one of a kind. Easy to find in Walgreens/Dune Reade or a corner bodega. Great occasional snack. Too sweet for daily consumption
Andree H.
Andree H.
Santa Clarita , CA
My favorite candy of all time! This is my favorite movie theatre candy. An oldie, but a goodie. Love the firm but chewy texture. The flavor is delicious, not sure what the actual flavor is. Being that this mysterious classic is my favorite there will be many repurchases in the future.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Science Hill, KY
I'm the only person in my family that loves the Swedish Fish! But only the red ones, I dont like the assorted ones! Red only! It's just kinda different and I love them! Only problem I have is there is never enough in the bag!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?