Add a Photo
Photos (58)
This is probably the best sweet I have ever tried is amazing so good yum yum try it
Olivia  R.
Olivia R.
This is my favorite type of gummy candy. They're not overly sweet but are so yummy.
Yuening M.
Yuening M.
These are probably my favorite candy of all time. They are delicious and addicting.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love Swedish fish!!!! I love how they taste and how their in the shape of fish!!!
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
I love Swedish Fish and they are so yummy. Although they do get stuck in your teeth
Anna T.
Anna T.
Edina , MN
Probably my favorite soft candy. So soft and chewy and flavorful but not too chewy.
Annikah M.
Annikah M.
Elk Grove, CA
June 9, 2016, 1:27 a.m.
Review for: Bag
Swedish fish is a great candy because it tastes good and aren't too sugary or sweet
Dana m.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
love this flavoring. i love his they come in large packs. could eat these every day
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
Santaquin, UT
Go to movie snack. Super convenient and not messy. Plus I love the re-sealable bag.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Sandy, UT
The best chewy candy ever invented. so sweet and chewy at the same time. Delicious.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?