The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,285 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I am legitimately OBSESSED with Swedish fish. Have been for years. Always my go to when I'm in need of a sweet tooth craving. Just thinking about them is making my mouth water right now. No joke!
One of my all time favorite candys!! They are sweet and chewy, and have the best subtle flavor. I would love if there was a sour Swedish fish because they are a great price and everyone loves sour candies too!
Swedish fish has always been my fave candy. Always buy the big bags and put aside in mason jars in the pantry. Looks cool and makes for easy access when I need a treat or a little bit of childhood nostalgia.
These are my jam. They're low-fat so I never feel guilty about eating a whole bag. They may get stuck in your teeth while you're devouring them, but to me, that is a small price to pay for this tasty snack.
Honestly I do not eat this candy, it doesn't taste very flavorful to me. I do, on the other hand like to create alcoholic mixed drinks and add candy to it. It's super fun and gives it a little something extra.
I really like this candy and the flavor!! But for how much you getting in the bag isn't a good price. They make the bag way bigger than they have too. So I don't get them a lot because of how much you get
By far my favorite movie theater candy!!! I always get these at the movies or if I'm going to have a movie night at home! Great value! Recommend! They also pair well with sour patch kids!!! Ahh maxing!!!!
I buy a 5lb bag every time I go to BJ's and bulk buy. The best part of loving these little addicting fishes is they always send coupons!!! So you know I eat more than a handful a day.
Never be a fan of these. They really don't have a taste. And are a bit tough for being a "gummie". Wouldn't recommend this for a gummy candy if you are looking for something sweet.
They are good but do stick to your teeth. They are a little pricey but dollar stores are the best bet. Some off brands are comparable but are not the real thing. I would recommend it to others I guess. Lol
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos