Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Nikole R.
Nikole R.
Parkesburg, PA

I'm not big on candy but I have a soft spot for these. I still get a craving for Swedish fish as an adult.
Reina M.
Reina M.

This is such a yummy candy..many people underestimate this but this is prob one of my fav candys right now
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL

One of my favorite candies. I cannot completely describe the flavor, but they are delicious gummy candies.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Sheboygan, WI

There sweet and tangy however I find them a little too chewy. With jaw issues, they are not my go to candy
Sam K.
Sam K.

I don't really like this candy too much. It tastes a bit strange to me, and it doesn't taste sweet enough.
Karyn R.
Karyn R.
Plainfield, IL

Love Swedish Fish! Packed with flavor, soft and fresh!! They are a delicious and a great price at Walmart!
Lindsey N.
Lindsey N.

Was craving gummies and Swedish Fish are my go to gummy. Just chewy enough but don't get stuck to my teeth
Diana S.
Diana S.
San Leandro, CA

My boyfriend loves Swedish Fish and it's become a tradition to buy them when we go see a movie. Delicious.
Marilis N.
Marilis N.

These little fishes are delicious! Only problem is that you can't just have a few, you eat the whole bag:/
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Sunnyvale, CA

I love love love Swedish fish. there's not much to say. it's amazing, one of my favorite favorite candies.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?