Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Christa  G.
Christa G.
Foothill Ranch, CA

These are my favorite candy. When ever my husband bring candy home he knows to bring me these. So good
Angie R.
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO

You can't beat the original! lover to share these with my kids and now they love them as much add i do
Becky O.
Becky O.
Delphi, IN

A delicious raspberry taste with a chewy texture. Swedish fish are some of my favorite types of candy!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

THESE ARE SOOO TASTEY AND DELICIOUD IF I HAD TO TAKE ONE CANDY TO A DESERTED ISLNAD I WOULD TAKE THESE
Soad A.
Soad A.

I love swedish fish. Its been my favorite since I was little. Its the right amount of sweet and chewy.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Boaz, AL

There's not much I have to say about his product because personally I don't like anything Swedish fish
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Pasadena, CA

Yes!!! These are so good. Sweet but not too sweet and the perfect texture. Not too tough on the teeth.
krysta s.
krysta s.

Soft and chewy at the same time.cant just eat one.the kids love them also.love the sweedish fish taste
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Oceanside, CA

I used to buy these for my mom 24/7 until I moved out! And yes it was this HUGE BAG! We all loved them
Adriana C.
Adriana C.

They are so yummy and a great snack for when you want a pick me up. They don't get stuck on your teeth
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now