The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,979 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I don't like this sticky candy .I got it at IKEA and it was very. Cheap but I didn't like the flavor .its good value as a lot of it is available in the bag . It's a fine thing not very good .i don't recommend
I love Swedish fish. This is one candy I gotta watch because I could eat half a bag without even thinking about it. They are always so soft and taste amazing. Only thing I don't like is getting them stuck in my teeth after I eat them.
these are good but I wish they were as hard to buy off of because when I buy then I have to terret and I have braces and it's going to tear them and I don't Pay attention to the orthodontist ha ha
The only thing I don't like about these, is that sometimes they can get too hard if you don't eat them right away. The quality control is sometimes off as well. Either that or the stores I'm buying from don't change out old bags.
I love Swedish fish! I ate them as a child and still do now. There's something about the texture and taste you can't help but love. I would recommend for any parents looking for candy to give to their kids as a treat.
I am legitimately OBSESSED with Swedish fish. Have been for years. Always my go to when I'm in need of a sweet tooth craving. Just thinking about them is making my mouth water right now. No joke!
This is one of my favorite candies! They are sweet and chewy, but don't usually get stuck in your teeth! The large bag is perfect for road trips or picnics and is super affordable! I will be buying these larger bags again soon.
I love Swedish Fish! I know movie night is going to be a success when there is Swedish Fish. I eat them once a week or every two weeks only because I dont like to consume so much sugar. Amazing flavor, price, and chewy. I like to store them in the refrigerator.
I always buy this bag at BJ's is is sold at a reasonable price. I am a teacher and I buy this for my classroom to get out for a treat on the students are behaving are doing a great job. I would recommend this to teachers because of how much you get a reasonable price.
Swedish fish are a favorite! They go quickly in my house. I feel satisfied after having a just a few. If I eat to many, I will get a stomach ache. They're a tad expensive but definitely worth it!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos