Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Keyera M.
Keyera M.
Atlanta, Ga

I love this candy so much . Very chewy and good. My little brother and sister loves this candy as well
Silence E.
Silence E.
Harrisburg, PA

These taste amazing , there is soo much flavor in a tiny piece of candy , their soft , sweet , & gummy
Becky O.
Becky O.
Delphi, IN

A delicious raspberry taste with a chewy texture. Swedish fish are some of my favorite types of candy!
Cassie V.
Cassie V.
Evansville, IN

Great candy for kiddos! my mother in law loves to send these to my kids. and they are also very yummy!
Christa  G.
Christa G.
Foothill Ranch, CA

These are my favorite candy. When ever my husband bring candy home he knows to bring me these. So good
Brendan G.
Brendan G.
Decatur, GA

These are almost a perfect candy. They are sweet and the right amount of chewy. They taste delightful!
JasmineMarie S.
JasmineMarie S.
Newark, NJ

My kids love this it's extra soft and easy to eat and swallow. Plus it's sweet best treats for my boys
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Fort Bragg , NC

Probably my favorite non chocolate candies of all time. Brings back a lot of childhood memories for me
Hailey C.
Hailey C.
Liberty, NC

Swedish fish are my favorite candy. They taste very sweet with a fruity taste. I recommend trying them
Anastasia E.
Anastasia E.
Jacksonville, FL

Swedish fish are my favorite sweet candy. Classic, chewy fish shaped gummies. You can't really say no.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now