BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

• Wouldnt it taste great to have the sweedish fish taste in a lip b...2 Answers
Krista J.
Krista J.
Midvale, UT
Swedish fish have always been a go-to candy. It's candy, so it's not exactly good for you - but comparatively it's actually a better option than most when it comes to fat and calories.
Cheyanne L.
Cheyanne L.
These are pretty good. I do not like how hard hey are. My nephew loves these. They are affordable. I think this brand is the best though. I do not eat them often.
Micajah C.
Micajah C.
Elyria, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are so good but so nasty at the same time . Its like a confusing taste , it confused me. Lol I know i sound crazy but I couldn't have explained this any better
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Newport News, VA
I am the only one in my family who eats these, but I think they're the best. Love the fruity flavor! They aren't too expensive if you get the larger bags... more candy for what you pay. My only complaint is that they don't offer them in more flavors.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Used to eat these as a kid. Haven't had them in probably at least 10 uears, but I remember LOVING when my dad would bring them home. Definitely a childhood favorite. Just the name makes me feel nostalgic.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Lebanon
This are great for anyone who likes cherry flavored candy. They are a simple candy but still have great flavor. I've only purchased these a couple of times but I still think they are great and are affordable
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
This is by far one of my favorite movie candies. The taste is sweet with a slight hint of fruit. The texture is chewy, but I do not find they get stuck in my teet.
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
Mayfield, NY
Oh how i love sweedish fish haha. So ifcorse i get a big bag once a month sometimes more lol. But the flavor hasnt changed since i was young and im okay with it.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Harrisburg, PA
How can you not love the classic Swedish fish? Everything I remember as a kid. And this GIANT bag is both amazing and bad news bc it is so easy to take a couple here and there. But they are nice and soft and the easy close top keeps them that way.
Jena B.
Jena B.
Swedish Fish are delicious. I love how they are in the shape of a fish it makes it more presentable to want to eat the only downfall is they stick to your teeth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?