Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Auburn , Me
An old but goody nothing is quite the same as a Swedish fish definitely an orginal
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Clymer, NY
My son loves these! I loved them when I was a kid as well! They have great flavor.
Kelby M.
Kelby M.
Tallahassee, FL
So yummy but sticks to my teeth which is something that irritates me as a consumer
Delina A.
Delina A.
Philadelphia, PA
Always loved these as a kid, and still do. They aren't overly sweet, which I like.
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love the taste of this candy. So sweet. I also love the texture of Swedish fish.
Mary O.
Mary O.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite candy ! So chewy and flavorful! I always grab these at the movies lol.
Feb. 4, 2016, 5:59 a.m.
Review for: Bag
These are one of the best gummy candy on the market I love this flavor Who doesn't
Sofi E.
Sofi E.
Swedish Fish are basically not sour red Sour Patch Kids, and I LOVE them for that.
sara t.
sara t.
These are a must have at the movies! awesome texture, they taste good. affordable.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
The Woodlands, TX
This is the kind of candy you get on Halloween and eat to balance out all the sour
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?