The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,870 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Head are a great snack for kids and adults! Delicious chewy candies that look like fish. I know my son always loves to eat them because he gets to play with them too :)
I hate these they are too hard and always get stuck in my teeth and end up leaving them sore after the hard time chewing them. Not for those with sensitive teeth.
I find that they kind of have a waxy tast to them. But I remember growing up every year for Christmas our aunt would by my one sister a jumbo bag. Random but yeah
I think if red had a flavor it would be that of Swedish fish. I don't know what it is about the delectable little gummies but once you try them you will be hooked.
First tried these when my co-workers brought in the 5lb bag to share. Immediately addicted, although I am more prone to liking the smaller fishes than the big ones. These always remind me of work but sooooo yummy.
One of my favorite candies! Great idea for summer...blue Gatorade in a glass with Swedish fish floating in the glass...looks like fish in the ocean! Great for kids
this candy really hurts my teeth it gets stuck in my teeth as i eat them it does have a good flavor and very delicious its a good value of product i enjoy it
I am the only one in my family who eats these, but I think they're the best. Love the fruity flavor! They aren't too expensive if you get the larger bags... more candy for what you pay. My only complaint is that they don't offer them in more flavors.
Swedish fish have always been a go-to candy. It's candy, so it's not exactly good for you - but comparatively it's actually a better option than most when it comes to fat and calories.
These are pretty good. I do not like how hard hey are. My nephew loves these. They are affordable. I think this brand is the best though. I do not eat them often.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos