Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.

I love this candy! It isn't a gummy but it just has a bite to it that is semi chewy but it is so good
katelen b.
katelen b.

I absolutely love Swedish fish. I could eat them all the time. They are chewy and have a good flavor.
Erika L.
Erika L.

These are so delicious! One of my top favorite candies of all time! love the chewy texture and flavor
Heather R.
Heather R.
Tacoma, WA

You're absolutely crazy if you don't like these!!!! Music number one addiction. It's my one downfall.
Larisa M.
Larisa M.
Riga, Latvia

Swedish fish are really good and delicious candy for a movie night or just when you are alone at home
Megan J.
Megan J.
Elkhorn, WI

My kids love these, Not only to eat but they like to fly the
fish in air lol. They have a good tatse.
Elise C.
Elise C.
Fort Worth, TX

LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE. You can never go wrong with swedish fish unless you actually don't like them :C
Karina S.
Karina S.
San Antonio, TX

I love these delicious and different gummies. I like to get them when I don't know what else to pick.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Las Vegas, NV

Why would I not eat these?!? Sweden, delicious, fish, delicious! I can't watch a movie without these.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Orlando, FL

I love Swedish fish. The only problem is when I bite into it it feels like it's ripping my teeth out.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now