The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,019 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish Fish are the best! Very sweet and tasty. They don't make a mess and have a good gummy consistency that doesn't make teeth stick together. They are very addicting though, can never eat just a few!
Love this product because they taste so good. They are sweet but not too sweet and they have just the right amount of flavoring even though I'm never really sure what the flavor is it is delicious it just taste like heaven don't question it
What is there to say about Swedish fish that probably hasn't been said before? Another treat from my childhood that I still enjoy today. Tasty texture a little bit gummy and a lot of flavorful fun!!
I just absolutely love the taste of Swedish fish, it's the best thing. I'd always get a big bag to take on trips. It's not pricey and all and it's affordable. I eat them almost every week and I get my friends to eat them all the time
I love the flavor of Swedish Fish. I can't help but buy a bag whenever I see them. The cherry flavor is natural and doesn't take artificial which is a big plus for me. I hate artificial fruit flavorings. I would recommend to others.
Love Swedish Fish!! They are sweet and delicious! Better then your average fruit snack pack! The texture is different, but unique to Swedish Fish! They are one of my go to snacks for a long road trip! Yum!
I love any food that is gummy and chewy! These are no exception. They are chewy but so good on ice-cream or yogurt. They are also great by themselves as a snack for your long work day or for your kids, or for a day at the pool. They are chewy and gooey and delicious.
These have always been a childhood favorite of me and my friends. It has a great flavor. But like any candy if you eat too much your tummy will hurt. It's so cheap though. I love to get the big bag.
I don't like this sticky candy .I got it at IKEA and it was very. Cheap but I didn't like the flavor .its good value as a lot of it is available in the bag . It's a fine thing not very good .i don't recommend
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos