Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Teresa j.
Teresa j.
Newport News, VA
Favorite candy aside from twizzlers .....super chewy, soft and has a great taste.
laura l.
laura l.
Lewistown, PA
You can't go wrong with this classic candy very addictive but great for the price
Veronica K.
Veronica K.
Princeton, WV
Craved Swedish fish while pregnant, now my son's favorite candy. We both love it!
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
You can never go wrong with a personal favorite! everyone loves this sweet treat!
Vanessa  M.
Vanessa M.
Russellville , Ar
These are one of my favorite chewy snacks since I was a kid. I love these things!
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Cozad, NE
I was very skeptical of these at first but once I tried them I really liked them.
Caylyn C.
Caylyn C.
I wish these weren't sooo good! Awesome flavor--one of my favorite candies to get
Kaylin N.
Kaylin N.
Wilmington, De
My number one favorite candy. The texture and flavor is so good! Would recommend!
Ebony S.
Ebony S.
I have always been obsessed with swedish fish ,the makers of these are genius,lol
Heather S.
Heather S.
Tacoma, WA
These are awesome and such a treat. Their shape is adorable and they are so soft.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?