Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Brooklyn, NY

Who doesn't love Swedish fish ? Best gummie candy ive had hands down no complates and flavor never changes
Brenda J.
Brenda J.
Fultondale, AL

I love these they taste amazing to me whom ever hasn't had the chance to try these they definitely need tk
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.

I love Swedish Fish over any other candy. They're sweet but not too sweet and they're soon cute and tasty.
Doll M.
Doll M.
Long Beach, CA

This candy cone in a shape of fish
And there good and chewy
This candy is good kids like them so do ahahha
Jackie D.
Jackie D.
Laredo, TX

Don't understand why people love them so much! Maybe the ones I've had were bad but too chewy for my taste
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Monrovia, CA

People at work keep these in their candy baskets on their desks and I love sneaking them. They're so good!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Columbus, OH

Favorite gummy candy ever! I love the flavor and the chewiness of the gummies! Will always be my favorite.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
San Diego, CA

I try not to buy these often as I could probably eat the whole bag in one sitting. So yummy and addicting!
Aspen H.
Aspen H.
Huson, MT

I love Swedish fish. Easy to snack on. Downfall to the candy they are addicting... I can eat the whole bag
Luisa O.
Luisa O.

Although most people I know aren't fans of Swedish fish I enjoy snacking on them every once in a blue moon
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?