The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,358 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love these! They do get stuck in your teeth, but I love the flavor of them. Easy to eat in any weather condition as they don't melt!
Simply the best. The red is the way to go. No need for the variety pack. Delicious on its own. Sometimes so sweet that it gives a toothache but worth it!
Can't beat the classic! A Perfect movie snack, study snack, or travel treat!
I freaking love these! They are super chewy and taste good! I could eat a million of these in a night
Not too hard not too soft. I perfect chew in every fish. Not too sweet and not too bland. I love these fish.
Swedish Fish is so yummy and chewy. One of my favorite treats that I indulge in every once in a while. If you haven't tried them yet, you really should!
Swedish fish are an old school classic candy for me. Always have been a consistent product with great flavor.
This is a great snack for the movies or lunch boxes. Pick up a box for the movies and enjoy a great tasting snack
These are yummy. I buy them because they are my mom's favorite and my kids like them too. An all around crowd pleaser. They aren't what I would consider, "gummies" because while they are firm, they are also kind of sticky. They are very unique with a flavor that is all their own. Four stars because sometimes if they are old, they get a weird crystal or chalky type coating on the outside which isn't very appetizing. Other than that, no complaints
My goodness ! These will never get old !! The kids love it and it's not too sweet !!!! All time favorite
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos