22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have an unhealthy obsession with swedish fish. I love them! I have no idea what flavor they're supposed to be but I think the flavor is called tasty because that's what they are. A million times repurchase.
Paige E.
Paige E.
Used Swedish fish as a piece on my cup for my wedding Reception, perfect idea, it was a hit. Everyone loves them and they weren't very expensive. Definitely a win win.
Caitlyn C.
Caitlyn C.
These are some of my favorite candies ever since I was a child. They taste amazing without being sickeningly sweet. I also love that they are vegetarian/vegan friendly.
Shanna M.
Shanna M.
I don't love Swedish fish, but they taste just good enough to keep on eating them. They taste good for movie food or on the go snacking but not my go to choice at all.
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
Georgetown, KY
Swedish fish are so easy to munch on all day. They are a good flavor and chewy. Swedish fish are affordable and better than the alternative similar products. I recommend this candy. You can find them in most super markets.
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
Ventura, CA
LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVE! One of my favorite candies! We put them in blue jello to make beach-themed snacks and they were a hit! Plus, they tasted amazing. They're really cheap and are so yummy! I'll always love these.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I absolutely love Sweedish Fish. One of my favorite candies. I especially love buying family members the five lb bag for gifts because it is a fun present and who doesn't love Sweedish Fish!?
Nina B.
Nina B.
Carbondale, IL
Swedish fish are some of mu favorite candies! It's definitely an old favorite, I don't have a lot of friends that like them, but that just leaves more candies for me!
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Austin, TX
Not too big of a fan of Swedish fish, but they are alright. Feel like they stick my teeth way too much, and it's hard to just be trying to pick it out my teeth. I wouldn't recommend eating.
Grace T.
Grace T.
Always get stuck in your teeth and you need to work to get it off. I also think they taste pretty bland. Tried them a few times thinking they'll get better but they don't. Don't like em at all...
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?