Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Heather H.
Heather H.
Port Huron, MI
One of the best gummies every made. If yoy haven't tried them I strongly suggest it!
Tara H.
Tara H.
Baltimore, MD
These are some of my favorite candies. I could eat the whole package in one sitting!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Mooresville, NC
Always a classic. Required for road trips. And this size is the best for road trips.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Douglassville, PA
Swedish Fish are my all time favorite candies. I love the flavor and I love gummies.
Tori Skye N.
Tori Skye N.
Land O Lakes, FL
Such a tasty snack! The only down fall is once you have one it's impossible to stop!
Rhiannon F.
Rhiannon F.
Tavares, FL
Swedish fish are easy to share with others. Easy to enjoy on the go. Love the taste.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
My favorite candy on earth! I love Swedish fish so much! My little ones love it too!
mj J.
mj J.
A classic snack that over the years still taste same, sweet cherry smell you like it
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert
I used these to make candy kabobs for my kiddos Valentine's Day party. Pretty tasty.
Sara C.
Sara C.
I Just recently tried Swedish Fish and I love them. All cherry gummies are amazing!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?