Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Twin Falls, ID

Man oh man these candies are really really good they are sweet and really really yummy you just want candy
Lindsey N.
Lindsey N.

Was craving gummies and Swedish Fish are my go to gummy. Just chewy enough but don't get stuck to my teeth
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Brooklyn, NY

Who doesn't love Swedish fish ? Best gummie candy ive had hands down no complates and flavor never changes
Doll M.
Doll M.
Long Beach, CA

This candy cone in a shape of fish
And there good and chewy
This candy is good kids like them so do ahahha
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
anchorage, ak

Candy, candy candy.. I love candy.. I love chewy candy Its better than diamonds.. This is very affordable.
Jackie D.
Jackie D.
Laredo, TX

Don't understand why people love them so much! Maybe the ones I've had were bad but too chewy for my taste
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
San Diego, CA

I try not to buy these often as I could probably eat the whole bag in one sitting. So yummy and addicting!
Aspen H.
Aspen H.
Huson, MT

I love Swedish fish. Easy to snack on. Downfall to the candy they are addicting... I can eat the whole bag
Luisa O.
Luisa O.

Although most people I know aren't fans of Swedish fish I enjoy snacking on them every once in a blue moon
Candace B.
Candace B.

One of my favorite chewy candies. Good flavor and fun fish shape. They even have little scales on them lol
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?