22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
  • Do you think these are good6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Coralville, IA
i'm not sure why i continue to give these guys a chance. I guess peer pressure. Everyone insists these are amazing and I just don't understand the hype at all! They are incredibly hard to chew. They always taste dry and old. They lack flavor and the flavor they do have is terrible. not for me.
Erica P.
Erica P.
I love my Swedish fish! It is the perfect snack when I'm craving something sweet. I've been snacking on these since I was a little girl (I'm 31 now). I love how chewy they are reach for them when I am staying in and having a movie night.
Karen T.
Karen T.
Doral, FL
Delicious and does not taste like chicken, LOL! This candy is super old-school and taste awesome every time I eat it. Not something that I crave often but when it is around it is a must have. I say purchase worthy.Swedish Fish
hanna y.
hanna y.
I've been eating Swedish fish since I was a kid, and I've never gotten tired of them. Soft and chewy, they taste a bit like cherries. I usually pick up a bag from Walmart or target or 7-11, although a lot of different places carry these.
Kiah B.
Kiah B.
Syracuse, NY
If you don't grab a bag of these on a long road trip, are you even really road tripping? Swedish fish are somehow not sticky like gummibears which makes me love them even more. Don't buy them too often because...sugar, but do buy them.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
By far my favorite candy (gummy candy that is) it has great flavor and a good value. I'm eating a bag right now as I'm writing this review and nothing can beat Swedish Fish! I purchase these every other week and I'm in love with them.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Tazewell, TN
I love love love these. They're so soft be chewy and not too sweet like some other gummy candies can be. They almost don't make you feel bad about eating then because they're so good. If you haven't tried them, why are you waiting for?
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
I love Swedish Fish! I love the texture and the flavor. I usually eat them by theirselves but every once in a while, ill eat them with a Cadbury chocolate bar (has to be Cadbury) because the flavor combination is out of this world delicious!
Naomi R.
Naomi R.
Ankeny, IA
Must have movie theatre snack! My son absolutely loves these candies. They have a unique fruity flavor that is unlike most gummy candies. Not sour at all. They are price comparatively to similar candies. I will purchase over and over.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
These candies are ok I use to eat them sometimes when I was younger. They are really sweet and taste unique. They are cheap to buy also , you can find them at pretty much any store. I personally wouldn't choose them as my first choice.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?