Add a Photo
Photos (55)
J B.
J B.
Brigham City, UT

A family favorite. Not an overpowering. Sweet but just enough. I like the smaller ones not the big ones
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Mary Esther, FL

Swedish fish is a family favorite. My husband, children, and I all love the fun sharp and yummy flavor.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

THESE ARE SOOO TASTEY AND DELICIOUD IF I HAD TO TAKE ONE CANDY TO A DESERTED ISLNAD I WOULD TAKE THESE
Gina D.
Gina D.
Staten Island, NY

I love the taste and the best thing of all is that this is FAT FREE! Well at least that's what I think!
Kerissa A.
Kerissa A.
Laveen, AZ

I hate Swedish fish something about the way they taste reminds me of cough medicine even i was little.
krysta s.
krysta s.

Soft and chewy at the same time.cant just eat one.the kids love them also.love the sweedish fish taste
Debbie F.
Debbie F.
Milwaukee

I only buy the big bag of Swedish fish because they are a good snack and fat freethis is all I can say
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Fort Bragg , NC

Probably my favorite non chocolate candies of all time. Brings back a lot of childhood memories for me
Zac N.
Zac N.
Marietta, GA

Well, these are Swedish fish. they are a fantastic candy, unless they become hard, to which they suck.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.

Fun treat when you need something sweet. No particular flavor but the size and texture are just right.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now