Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Angie R.
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO

You can't beat the original! lover to share these with my kids and now they love them as much add i do
Steph K.
Steph K.
Pine Grove, PA

Who doesn't love Swedish fish??? My thoughts exactly! They are nice and chewy mixed with sweet flavors
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

THESE ARE SOOO TASTEY AND DELICIOUD IF I HAD TO TAKE ONE CANDY TO A DESERTED ISLNAD I WOULD TAKE THESE
Rita G.
Rita G.
Ramona, CA

These have been my go to snack since I was a kid. I like how they are not overpowering sweet and chewy
krysta s.
krysta s.

Soft and chewy at the same time.cant just eat one.the kids love them also.love the sweedish fish taste
Inna K.
Inna K.
Arden, Nc

So yummy I love this gummies I would totally recommend to other it is a great price and I love them!!!
Kerissa A.
Kerissa A.
Glendale, AZ

I hate Swedish fish something about the way they taste reminds me of cough medicine even i was little.
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Rexburg, ID

Grew up with these being a constant! I love the texture and the subtle flavor! I can't eat "just one".
Gina D.
Gina D.
Staten Island, NY

I love the taste and the best thing of all is that this is FAT FREE! Well at least that's what I think!
Beth H.
Beth H.
Katy, Tx

I love the texture and taste of Swedish fish! They are kind of hard on the outside with a chewy inside
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now