Swedish Fish uploaded by Suggie B.Swedish Fish uploaded by Jamie C.Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.See all 60 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (60)
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these. They are great if I'm craving a gummy type snack. They are very flavorful. I think that this bag in particular is a great value, but it would take a long time to finish a bag this size. I can only eat so many at a time. I would recommend!
Daniela O.
Daniela O.
These are a classic candy that are hard to pass up. Compared to other gummy brands, I would say this is one of the better ones. These are always good value and I like them because I think they taste like red sour patch kids but without the sour sugar.
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Edinburgh, IN
Have you tried saying the phrase "Swedish Fish" five times fast?  It's not easy.  This is not the worst candy in the world, but if I'm going to eat something like this, Sour Patch kids are where I go.  I feel like these are insanely waxy.  I don't like to snack on wax.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Fresh Meadows, NY
My favorite candy of all time, forget skittles and m&ms! I loved the unique flavor and texture of the fish, and also if you let it stay in your mouth it'll start to melt. This was part of my childhood and I'm so glad they're still available today.
Lydia E.
Lydia E.
Swedish fish are some of my favorite candy, I know I'm super weird but I like to leave the bag open for a while so they get a little dryer and aren't as gummy so they don't stick to my teeth as much! If you haven't tried these you definitely should
Justine G.
Justine G.
Albany, NY
They're a classic for a reason. Always love these, especially at the movie theatre or on a car ride. They don't make your hands sticky, and they're so delicious. I even like them when they get a little bit stale. They're cheap, fun, and easy to eat.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Katy , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish fish is one of my all-time favorite candies are used to eat these at school almost every day they are very affordable and can find them in any store there a good value and highly recommend because of their distinct flavor and chewy texture.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Spring Hill, FL
I used to be obsessed with these as a kid! I like gummies, but most gummies that you see in the store usually have sugar all around it; however, this one is just a plain gummy. I still think the fish design on it is cute. It's a must have snack for everyone.
Jaden R.
Jaden R.
Swedish fish is probably one of my favorites. It obviously is not healthy, but it is a good candy that has a very good price. It has a different taste which makes it stand out, and you can find it almost anywhere so it is so easy to access. I would definitely get this product multiple times.
Ari S.
Ari S.
I love gummy candy. This is my go to snack when I am really craving candy. That is not often because I don't have a sweet tooth. I eat them once a week because work has them for free. They are affordable I think, so recommend! Love their flavor!!!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?