22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Not a fan. The texture and flavor don't do it for me. I prefer clear gummies for their texture. You can find these most places and I don't really know how much they are since I don't really like them.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Battle Creek, MI
These are a great fruity kind of snack that is easy to travel with without the worry if they are going to melt in your purse!  I also enjoy that the fish shapes of the candy are so spot on! I always appreciate finding these in my fishbowl drinks.  Highly recommend
Jeremy B.
Jeremy B.
Saint Paul
One of my favorite candies. Brings back memories of fishing with my grandpa. I don't eat them too often, usually on road trips. Best thing about them they haven't changed the flavor since I was a kid.
Carly S.
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Swedish fish are really good. I love them a lot they taste amazing. Yes they are very affordable. You can buy these Swedish fish about anywhere. Yes they are a very good value. I love Swedish fish a lot.
Jen K.
Jen K.
Philadelphia , PA
I guess this is a matter of preference with candy- Swedish fish are good- they taste kinda blah at first but when you keep eating them more of the flavor comes out! They can definitely be addictive. Yes I'd recommend these to others.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
These are my favorite gummy candy!! The best are the multicolored set though! I ate a pound bag amazingly fast! I had to stop myself before I ate the whole bag right away!
LaTashijuna D.
LaTashijuna D.
Corona, CA
The Swedish fish are delicious. They aren't dumper gummy like works and gummy bears. They have a harder chew to them, which I love. They taste good but not a cant I would eat several of at one sitting.(which is a good thing for me)
Heather C.
Heather C.
Anchorage, AK
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish fish are amazing. I actually do my 5k and 10k races with Swedish Fish in my running belt. They are cheaper and more delicious that actual energy chews and still provide me with the pick me up I need toward the end of the race, plus they are delicious and pack well.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
One of my favorite candies! Simple ingredients, starchy but sweet, and easiest to chew compared to all other gummies. They're always a great price, and I hope these never disappear from the shelves!
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Swedish Fish are the best! Very sweet and tasty. They don't make a mess and have a good gummy consistency that doesn't make teeth stick together. They are very addicting though, can never eat just a few!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?