Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Hanna s.
Hanna s.
I LOVE ME SOME SWEDISH FISH. It has the perfect sugaryy taste and the best texture.b
Carmen I.
Carmen I.
New York , NY
May 23, 2016, 9:12 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
An old time good candy never gets old awesome gumminess flavor can find anywhere 😝😝
molly k.
molly k.
I love Swedish fish! I get them every time I go to the movies! So fruity and juicy!
This is probably the best sweet I have ever tried is amazing so good yum yum try it
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
I love Swedish fish!!!!! They are great candies! I love that they are not too chewy
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Sandy, UT
The best chewy candy ever invented. so sweet and chewy at the same time. Delicious.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love Swedish fish!!!! I love how they taste and how their in the shape of fish!!!
Beth T.
Beth T.
Love these little sweet treats. They are soft and not to chewy. Easy no mess treat.
Annikah M.
Annikah M.
Elk Grove, CA
June 9, 2016, 1:27 a.m.
Review for: Bag
Swedish fish is a great candy because it tastes good and aren't too sugary or sweet
Olivia  R.
Olivia R.
This is my favorite type of gummy candy. They're not overly sweet but are so yummy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?