Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Alicen A.
Alicen A.
Los Angeles, CA

I love swedish fish! They have a uniquely delicious flavor and their consistency is chewy perfection!
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.

I love this candy! It isn't a gummy but it just has a bite to it that is semi chewy but it is so good
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Eaton, OH

Swedish Fish are my favorite candy! They are sweet, but not too sweet like other gummy candies can be
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Los Fresnos, TX

I freaking love these! They are super chewy and taste good! I could eat a million of these in a night
Gail J.
Gail J.
Tucker, GA

A low calorie snack for the days when my sweet tooth request something special. A childhood favorite.
Lexi H.
Lexi H.

They are okay to me. They taste kinda like rubber and don't have much of a taste. Wouldn't buy again.
Mary K.
Mary K.
Manchester, TN

I'm addicted to these. I can't eat just one, I have to have the whole bag. Best candy for the movies!
Olivia M.
Olivia M.

These are only the best candy ever and if you like any gummy foods then you'll definitely love these!
Megan J.
Megan J.
Elkhorn, WI

My kids love these, Not only to eat but they like to fly the
fish in air lol. They have a good tatse.
Nikita  E.
Nikita E.

Chewy classic candy. Love the cherry flavor and the cute little fish. Brings back childhood memories.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now