Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

THESE ARE SOOO TASTEY AND DELICIOUD IF I HAD TO TAKE ONE CANDY TO A DESERTED ISLNAD I WOULD TAKE THESE
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Sydney

Mmmmm Fannie's. These are so good. I love them. I could eat them all the time. Even my kids love them.
Tara A.
Tara A.
Weirton, WV

Swedish fish are a staple in my life. If I ever need something chewy you can never go wrong with these
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Boaz, AL

There's not much I have to say about his product because personally I don't like anything Swedish fish
JasmineMarie S.
JasmineMarie S.
Newark, NJ

My kids love this it's extra soft and easy to eat and swallow. Plus it's sweet best treats for my boys
Lyleah S.
Lyleah S.
Largo, FL

They are reaalllllllyyyyyyy good I always buys theses why I have extra money and the flavor is amazing
Keyera M.
Keyera M.
Atlanta, Ga

I love this candy so much . Very chewy and good. My little brother and sister loves this candy as well
Ryann C.
Ryann C.
Roseville, Mi

I eat so much Swedish fish these big bags are perfect! Great to put on the table for the whole family.
Whittney R.
Whittney R.
Detroit Lakes, MN

I don't think anyone hates Swedish fish. They're so wonderful and have the perfect taste of sweetness!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Oceanside, CA

I used to buy these for my mom 24/7 until I moved out! And yes it was this HUGE BAG! We all loved them
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now