Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Emily B.
Emily B.
Cambridge, MA

My favorite gummy candy. Not good for you, but very tasty and addicting. Filled with Red 40 and corn syrup.
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Rockport, IN

I like Swedish fish because they are chewy, and not gummy like gummy bears/worms. They have a great flavor!
Caroline V.
Caroline V.
Powhatan, VA

Good and satisfy my sweet tooth. I do however feel like I can taste the artificial flavor and the coloring.
christina w.
christina w.
Virginia Bch, VA

Sweet chewy cherry combination. My kids love them. And they are low fat treat. Usually buy them once a week
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC

Hehe i love to eat these. I also use them to make little projects with the kids since they are fish shaped.
Dominique P.
Dominique P.

My favorite gummy candy. Like any gummy it gets stuck in your teeth so make sure to floss afterwards kids!
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Lake City, SC

Swedish fish has always been a favorite of mine!! I love how sweet it is and it satisfies my sweet tooth!!
Imani P.
Imani P.
Detroit, MI

One of my favorite candies. Classic flavor and very affordable. But it can get really stuck in your teeth.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.

I love Swedish Fish over any other candy. They're sweet but not too sweet and they're soon cute and tasty.
Onoris B.
Onoris B.
Roslindale , Ma

My favorite specially as an ice cream topping!! Had some last weekend i enjoy it! Cvs or any grocery store
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?