The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,391 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My daughter loves these! I love that with a 2 year old they aren't all that sticky when they have been chewed on for awhile!
Ugh, my favorite gummy candy in the world. absolutely looooove eating them. only hate how they sometimes get stuck in your teeth lol
This is a really chewy and sweet treat to have around! always purchase these at target , love it
I always buy candy in bulk, because it's a lot cheaper, so you should definitely buy this. The candy tastes exactly like Swedish fish, so it is a must buy.
These are my favorite type of gummy and the only fish I will eat. I got my best friend and mother addicted to these. I just love them.
It depends on the mood. You have to like chewy candy but I do like strawberry tasting candies.
I buy mass quantities of these for my skinny husband who devours them like hes the old man in the sea... needless to say he loves them i think they are ok but seeing as how i buy them and get to eat so little of them i couldn't tell you much other then they taaste good and don't last long in my home
Addicted to Swedish Fish. They are super flavorful. Low fat. Perfect for when you are having a sugar craving.
One words: addicting. I love these. So much that I occassionally buy them in bulk at BJ's. They're so wonderfully chewy with the perfect amount of sweetness (not too little, not too sweet, but just right). The flavor is utterly unique and unforgettable.
My weakness! They are the perfect balance of chewy and chewable and not too sweet! By far my favorite, not chocolatey, sweet treat!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos