Swedish Fish uploaded by Suggie B.Swedish Fish uploaded by Jamie C.Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.See all 60 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (60)
Tabitha L.
Tabitha L.
Leon, WV
Addicted is like the number one word to describe these they are so delicious and can I mention really cute cause they are little fishes and they would be perfect for like a party in the summer or if your theme is fishing or something so cute and taste great
Windy S.
Windy S.
When I tell you that I am a major feen for Swedish Fish I am!!! I love this candy! It's like my favorite candy to eat. Never disappoints. It's not hard, it's not too soft, it's just right. If you've never tried Swedish Fish before what are you waiting for!!
Diane Z.
Diane Z.
Carlsbad, CA
This is one of my favorite candies! I love the flavor and texture of these. They are very affordable and come in a variety of packaging choices depending on your needs - I love the big bag so I have them at the ready to nibble on. Low calorie and delicious!
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Swedish Fish are soooo good. This candy is addicting. I can wipe out a whole bag in no time. The taste is great - very sweet. And I also love the consistency. They are chewy, but not tough. These are easy to find in almost any store. Recommend this product.
Cass L.
Cass L.
Swedish fish were always my favorite candy when I was young but they are not as good as I remember them. They have a plastic like texture and are not good. I wouldn't buy them again. They have definitely changed over the years just like many other candies.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Schenectady, NY
I grew up on these candies and now something my kids are stuck on too! I normally buy these at any grocery store of pharmacy at a really great price for what you get in a bag. They taste fantastic and are just the right chewiness! You gotta try these guys!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
New Albany, MS
Swedish fish are a movie candy favorite for my husband and me. They are affordable, and great with a bag of popcorn. However, they are only available in that one flavor (raspberry) but when you buy them at Walmart in the .98 cent section the can't be beat!
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these little fish! They ate kinda wierd but I think that's one of the reason why I like them. They are chewy red gummie fish, but the outside isn't sticky! They have a unique fruit flavors that I like as well. They are fun to eat and very addicting!
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Moreno Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I got excited recently when I saw these at the dollar store! I love these a childhood favorite! My husband didn't know what they were! and he's part Swedish! I remember when these were various colors!These can get stuck in your teeth but the flavor is yum!
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Monongahela, PA
THESE ARE LIKE CRACK FOR ME. I COULD EAT THE WHOLE BAG IN ONE DAY. I AM NOT QUITE SURE WHAT IT IS ABOUT THESE LITTLE FISHIES, BUT I CANNOT EVER SEEM TO RESIST THEM WHEN THEY ARE AROUND. THESE ARE OFTEN THE DEMISE OF ANY ATTEMPT TO DIET, BUT IT IS WORTH IT.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?