BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Christina L.
I LOVE SWEDISH FISH. Its the best chewy gummy candy money can buy. I've had different things with Swedish fish, Italian ice, mixed drinks and so much more. I always seem to buy Swedish fish every time I'm at a convenience store i can get enough!
Trista K.
AKRON, OH
Love to take this candy to the movies!! They are sweet and gummy!!! It's a classic snack that's been around for years!! You can buy this candy about anywhere!! It's a great value. My kids enjoy as well!! Of course this is a repurchase worthy!!
adina s.
Richmond, TX
Swedish Fish are my guilty pleasure. I used to think they were good for me... I was wrong. I buy them by the handful at Five Below and try not to eat all of the bags at once. They remind me of my childhood and make my day just a little better.
Bruce W.
Swedish fish are a classic standby. Probably not as popular among the younger generation, but for a more seasoned palate, they are so sweet and chewy and pack a lovely flavor. Great to have around or keep in the gym bag for a mid-workout snack
Heather C.
Rathdrum, ID
I love the tangy fruity flavor of these candies. They always bring a smile to me face! Not to expensive for the value. I haven't tasted anything like them before. You can buy them almost anywhere they sale candy, super makers to gas stations.
Hannah S.
I love Sweedish Fish! I don't buy them often, but when I do I really enjoy them. There are off-brand look alikes out there, but don't be fooled. Sweedish Fish are never hard or chalky like some of the look alikes can be. Definitely recommend!
Elisa K.
Don't you hate getting toothaches when you try to enjoy something unnecessarily sweet? You don't have to worry about that at all with Swedish fish. They're not overly sweet gummies so they're perfect to enjoy and relax with. Highly recommend!
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
I loveee Swedish fish! My dad used the buy the pound bags of them and I spent basically the whole summer eating Swedish fish. I can't describe the flavor of them, but definitely of the licorice type! Recommend to anyone who hasn't tried them!
Ashlee S.
This is my top craved gummy snack. I'll go through period's of time where all I want to eat is swedish fish. They remind me of my mom because we used to eat them all the time when I was little. I'd definitely recommend swedish fish to anyone!
Jebneel D.
Pasco, WA
Swedish fish are so delicious!
I've tried the original red ones and the colored ones!👌🏼 I can finish all the bag if I wanted to. The only thing that bugs me is that there chewy and SOMETIMES stick to my teeth other than that they are amazing.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?