Add a Photo
Photos (51)
amber B.
amber B.

This was always my mom's favorite candy so I may like it more to do with the memories then the amazing flavor. I got this at walgreens and it was well worth the inpulse buy. it is not all that expensive so that is amazing anyone who likes this candy will be happy
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA

I have always loved Swedish fish. Delicious first of all. When I started training for a half marathon I found out something else that made me love them more. I can treat myself within reason even when carb loading, because these have a surprising amount of carbs!
Linsey G.
Linsey G.

Literally my favorite candy ever. To me personally it has just a slight cherry flavor, nothing powerful. It is soft and chewy but it does get stuck to your teeth when chewing. It is a simple somewhat plain candy. It so addicting. I purchase these all of the time!
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Old Bridge, NJ

I love Swedish fish. It is one of my favorite candies and is so flavorful. I buy these at the grocery or convenience store when I know I want a candy that I love. It is so good and would definitely recommend to others. It is one of my go to candies and I love it.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Columbus, OH

This is one of my favorite candy and has been since I was little. I love them when they are fresh and aren't too hard and sticky on my teeth. The packaging is great and I love the bright colors. I wish I saw them in the stores more often in smaller bags, however.
Khanhthy L.
Khanhthy L.
San Jose, CA

Generally not an impulse buy at a local grocery store for others, but for me, I'd grab one of these guys in a second! Swedish fish bring me back and I've always had good memories of eating them. Maybe I'll even give them out in the smaller packets next Halloween?
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Ilion, NY

Can we just start out by saying how cute these things are !!!! I love Swedish fish!!! My kids love Swedish fish and I really don't know anyone who doesn't like them !!! They are cute and taste amazing !!! Perfect snack when you want something gummy and sweet !!!!
Trish C.
Trish C.
Monroe, MI

My all time favorite candy! I have been eating these since I was a little kid. They taste great, good snack for little kids. Great price too! I recommend these for a quick on the go snack when you're craving candy. The only problem is that they stick to my teeth.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Charleston, TN

These are very addictive. So sweet and tangy. I eat these at least once a month and the bag will be empty just like that. They have a sweet fruity flavor. I like them better compared to Haribos because they are softer and more gummy. I would definitely recommend.
Aleeza K.
Aleeza K.
Gainesville, FL

These incredibly sweet gummy candies are great for a sweet tooth. They have a sweet, slightly fruity flavor, and can be found at most grocery stores and movie theaters. They can get very sticky if left in hot temperatures, so it's important not to leave them out.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now