Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Briana D.
Briana D.

Swedish fish are very yummy. If you like chewy candy, you will love these. They have an awesome flavor and you can buy them basically at any store. I eat them occasionally but are good every time. I would recommend this product if you are looking for a chewy candy.
Jenn K.
Jenn K.

My favorite kind is the original flavor. They are so good, and they don't make your hands all sticky. Personally I don't like the multi-flavor pack because I dislike the other colors. Nothing can compare to the classic Swedish Fish. I repurchase these all the time.
Dashay B.
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA

On my list of go to candy. This candy has been my favorite for years and I haven't gotten tired of it yet. I always get them at Walmart. They are a soft and chewy candy that can get addictive. If you haven't tried these yet I strongly suggest you try them yourself!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
San Antonio, TX

These are good, but they stick together so much that it is hard to take them apart. This is especially true in humid conditions. You should probably keep them in a sealed container in the fridge if you live in a humid environment, to they will turn to one big blob.
Macarena T.
Macarena T.
Covington, Ky

This are really good. Not extremely sweet but very flavorful. My husband loves them and I like them too. I will buy them for him once ever 3 months or so. I don't buy them more often because I think they are on the pricier side, so just when we want a little treat.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD

I love this candy been eating these since I was a kid I bought this at Walmart really amazing price not bad pricing at all for a good bag of these I don't eat this all the time because of my retainer and really awesome to repurchase really recommend this to try out
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Kent, WA

Who doesn't love Swedish Fish? If you tell me you don't like them then I won't believe you! This is probably the knot candy I can eat stale.. no joke! That has got to be the highest level of flattery right there! Kids to Grandparents can enjoy these in their homes!
Marina M.
Marina M.

My go to airplane goods! Every time i fly i need to have something to chew on because i experience my ears pop badly! I have to say these are so yummy and plus they're very cute! They do the trick especially in long flights! I travel a bunch so they re always on me!
McKenna H.
McKenna H.

Love, love, love Swedish fish. My favorite candy to snack on at the movie theater. They are so delicious, soft and gummy. Whenever I crave something that is not chocolate these are usually my go to candy of choice. Would advise everyone to at least give them a try!
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Rockville, MD

This has always been a childhood favorite of mine, and sometimes when I let friends try it out they don't necessarily like it but I love it all the same! It's nostalgic and it tastes great (sweet tooth here!) and I've been purchasing them over and over for years.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now