Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kimberley L.
Kimberley L.
Bellevue, NE

Swedish Fish have a very good taste. They are affordable and really easy to eat... can't just stop at one hand full. I try not to buy too often because they are addictive to me. Wonderful for alternative if you want something different and they are repurchase worthy.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Whitesburg, KY

I personally love the Swedish fish candies. I like their flavor and their texture. They aren't tough to chew and that's what I like the most about them. Plus they're so cute. I crave them every now and then but not regularly. I recommend them if you like sweet candy.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA

Swedish Fish are an old time favorite from growing up. There isn't anything bad I can say about these sweet little fish gummies. They can be addicting, but they make for a great snack when you want something sweet. They also make great theme decorations for cupcakes.
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Hempstead, NY

Swedish Fish are my favorite candy of all time hands down no question. They are delicious and I never get sick of the flavor. I love snacking on them while doing work or watching a movie. Satisfyingly chewy and not too sweet. You must try these if you haven't before.
Anita C.
Anita C.
Renovo, Pa

You can't go wrong with candy fish. Exsp. With kids! I know these are my go to when I need a few mom minutes. My son loves playing with them too! The flavor is sweet but not to sweet. I buy them mainly at out hometown store. They sell like penny candy. 25 for 25cents
Karri D.
Karri D.
Fort Wayne, IN

Good candy, a little sticky sometimes, I hate when they get stuck to the back of my teeth, but they have a nice classic flavor and are affordable pretty much anywhere candy is sold. Swedish Fish are not the smoothst or softest chewy candy but they are a good option.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Homewood

I love Swedish fish, you're one of my favorite gum and candy. They are super sweet and I love the texture. Sometimes they can be a little bit too chilly so that's why I'm not getting them five stars but other than that I absolutely love Swedish fish and would in the
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Richmond, VA

These candies always remind me of my childhood. There is no other candy quite like them. There is a coating on the outside of the gummy that is sweet and delicious. They don't get a full 5 stars because they always get stuck in my teeth which is a bit of a nuisance.
Carmela H.
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI

For a soft and gummy candy these are very good. I love them, my kids love them, and even my husband likes them and he's not a fan of sweets. They don't stick to your teeth as much as other soft gummy candy does. I wouldn't change a thing about these little delights!
Audrey S.
Audrey S.

To me, my relationship with Swedish fish is simple. If I were held at gunpoint, tied up, and my only way of release was to eat an entire bag without vomiting, I would accept that fate of my death. Atleast I would die with whatever I ate last not tasting like rubber.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now