22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these little fish! They ate kinda wierd but I think that's one of the reason why I like them. They are chewy red gummie fish, but the outside isn't sticky! They have a unique fruit flavors that I like as well. They are fun to eat and very addicting!
Cass L.
Cass L.
Swedish fish were always my favorite candy when I was young but they are not as good as I remember them. They have a plastic like texture and are not good. I wouldn't buy them again. They have definitely changed over the years just like many other candies.
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Monongahela, PA
THESE ARE LIKE CRACK FOR ME. I COULD EAT THE WHOLE BAG IN ONE DAY. I AM NOT QUITE SURE WHAT IT IS ABOUT THESE LITTLE FISHIES, BUT I CANNOT EVER SEEM TO RESIST THEM WHEN THEY ARE AROUND. THESE ARE OFTEN THE DEMISE OF ANY ATTEMPT TO DIET, BUT IT IS WORTH IT.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Schenectady, NY
I grew up on these candies and now something my kids are stuck on too! I normally buy these at any grocery store of pharmacy at a really great price for what you get in a bag. They taste fantastic and are just the right chewiness! You gotta try these guys!
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I got excited recently when I saw these at the dollar store! I love these a childhood favorite! My husband didn't know what they were! and he's part Swedish! I remember when these were various colors!These can get stuck in your teeth but the flavor is yum!
Makenzie P.
Makenzie P.
I could snack on these 24/7. They are so delicious! I don't know how to describe the flavor! If you get the chance to try them you should! They are chewy but not the annoying kind of chewy which is good! Their flavor is good and I like the design of them!
LaLa L.
LaLa L.
Belmont, MA
These are super tasty and they are VEGAN. Can you believe that? I was recently at a IMAXX movie theatre and had these and they were divine. These are always good just try not to eat an entire pack all at once because then your stomach will hurt. Very good
Cara M.
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
I LOVE my swedish fish! Sooooo delicious AND fat free. I have a whole mouth of sweet teeth and Swedish fish never fail to satisfy my cravings. I prefer this snack over other chewy candies because they are fat free. I highly recommend this snack to others!
Kathy G.
Kathy G.
Oceanside, NY
Swedish fish are always a classic chewy candy I will reach for. It gives you the sweetness you need, it definitely satisfies my sweet tooth. I purchase it from cvs and I buy it maybe once a ,I think. Definitely can't stop eating it until the bag is empty.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Penfield, NY
Swedish Fish have been one of my favorite treats since I was young. At 35, my mom STILL makes me a Christmas stocking and makes sure that she fills it with Swedish Fish. Love the bright colors and the texture. I would absolutely recommend this to others !
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?