22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Heather M.
Heather M.
Columbus
Best thing to give a toddler easy too eat. Great flavors too I would give them a five star. Plus a lot comes in a little bag. I at least eat them 2 to 3 times a week. Flavor does last long too. Also love the fish shapes too. I would tell others to try them
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
I could remember going to the candy store as a kid and getting a bag full of these for a $1! I really enjoy these candies from time to time but sometimes, the sugar hurts my teeth! The flavor of these are indescribable but addictive to eat. A great treat!
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
Classic and so so good. I hope these never go out of business otherwise that may be the start to the apocalypse. These are so good, chewy but not too chewy, and they don't get stuck in weird places. Or make you feel like your teeth are going to fall out.
Missy H.
Missy H.
Swedish are so good. Soft and chewy! Sweet and yummy! Everybody likes them in my house. We get a big bag so everyone can grab a handful when they want a sweet treat. I like the big gummy fish better than the smaller ones. I think they are softer usually.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Pickerington, OH
I LOVE SWEDISH FISH. They are my favorite non-chocolate candy. I love the different flavor, and they are always so soft and easy to chew. I don't get them often because I usually choose chocolate but when I get them I am always very happy with my choice.
Adela V.
Adela V.
Zillah, WA
Great candy at a great price. First time I tried these were when I bought them while shopping for furniture at Ikea and I was surprised how good they were, I would buy them again and am glad that we stopped and grabbed some in the first place. Try them!
Alison C.
Alison C.
Love Swedish fish. They definitely help with the occasional sweet tooth I have every now and then. I don't feel too bad eating these because they are low in fat. I usually will buy these at my local Walgreen's and/or grocery store when they are on sale.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
I've had to keep myself from buying Swedish Fish, because I will eat the entire bag in one sitting. I love the flavor of them, and I usually get the smaller boxes when I go to the movies. There's no other brand that can make anything like the original .
Donna T.
Donna T.
Crystal Lake, IL
Swedish Fish are so yummy! I love that this candy is available. My son has many food allergies and this is one candy he can have. I wish they didn't get struck in your teeth so much. I think they are a good value. We only eat these on special occasions.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Halls, TN
These are addicting, you can't have just a few. They have such a good taste to them and the fruitiness are amazing! It is bad to buy the big bag lol, you are just going to want to sit there and eat and eat and eat! I usually get the box of swedish fish!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?