BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Penny S.
Summerville, SC
Love these! Good flavor (though I don't know what exactly it is besides yummy). They are cute little fish. My favorite part of them is the texture of the gummy!
Freya J.
Mill Valley, CA
good size. I ate the whole bag in like, 10 minutes, they are amazingggggg I love swedish fish, they are so chewy and good. definitely better than normal fish :)
Samantha F.
Prentice, WI
So very yummy and the rest color is so nice to look at. I just am not to big on how they stick to your teeth. But it all works out because the flavor is great!
Deborah J.
Ada, OK
These are so yummy! The sweetness isn't overpowering and the texture is the perfect consistency. The flavor is perfect in that it's tasty but not extreme.
Jennifer M.
Live Oak, FL
I LOVE Swedish fish. Not just any gummy fish will do, they must be Swedish fish. Not only do they taste delicious but they are also Vegan! How awesome is that!
Felicia B.
Kankakee
This product is delicious. It reminds me of my childhood. It is great for any occasion or great to add you the candy jar. It is widely available and affordable.
Katie W.
Cape Coral, FL
My husband absolutely love these. a good snack to enjoy during a movie or on the go. has a sweet but lighter flavor than some other chewy candies we have tried.
Ashley N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Bag more...
Swedish Fish Candy are a fun treat. I use them most when creating an interesting snack or drink for my children. There's so many ways to get creative with them.
Amber  S.
District Hts, MD
They fill their bags all the way. They don't get stuck in your teeth like normal gummie candies. Flavor is great. Definitely one of my favorite gummie candies!!
Ashley J.
San Francisco, CA
Apparently these aren't even sold in Sweden. Why exactly are they called Swedish Fish? Who knows, but they're pretty good. The red and orange ones are the best.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?