Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Freeland, PA

Hands down my favorite candy ever since I was a little kid. Has such a great flavor that anyone will love !
Leyda M.
Leyda M.
Richmond Hill, NY

My son love them. The gummies are delicious and have a great taste. The good thing this type are not sweet.
Brittany  H.
Brittany H.
Waynesville , MO

Price is a little high for the amount you get but there's no substitute for Swedish fish. They're delicious
Megan F.
Megan F.
Fowler, IN

I love the chewy treat. It is very inexpensive and you get a lot for your money. It is a great gummi treat.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Woodstock, GA

A unique flavored gummy. The are absolutely delicious. Basically there isn't s bad thing to say about them.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.

Love these little fish. Very delicious and love the sweet taste. Very affordable and would buy these again.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Charlton, MA

Omgeez!! I am loving theses lil fishies!! Ive been eating them since i was a kid out of a brown paper bag;)
lizbeth M.
lizbeth M.
Vallejo , CA

These are my life they're delicious. Perfect for homecoming posters ;) I love to carry these in my backpack
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Middletown, CT

Always a movie theater favorite! Easy to snack on without being overly sweet. No melting either which helps
Kristen F.
Kristen F.

I love Swedish fish. I could snack on them for hours. They're sweet and gummy and soft and taste delicious.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?