BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Navid A.
Los Angeles , CA
These are my favorite gummies! I love them a lot!!! I can't resist every time I see them in the store. When I became vegetarian I thought there wasn't any candies for me until I saw these!
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
I love Swedish fish. They are great for snacking and the fish shape is super cute. Lol. I buy mine at Walmart but they are generally easy to find at most major stores and convenience stores. I will definitely buy again!
Allison H.
Burlington, WI
Swedish fish is my dad's favorite candy and I love getting it for him as just a nice little reminder to say "I love you" and eat it together. They're even yummy after putting them in the freezer for a bit!
Christina B.
Bear, DE
Literally my favorite candy. The ONLY fish I like to eat! I can probably eat an entire gallon container of these in a sitting. If you don't like Swedish Fish we can't be friends!
Stephanie J.
I love how Swedish fish taste. I also love how they are super cheap and available at basically any store. I got mine at a local gas station and they have such good flavor! I would tell anyone and everyone to try these!
Jenna N.
Scottsdale, AZ
My family is a big time supporter of Swedish fish! The chewy sweet treat is great to eat by the handful of savor it one by one! It's affordable and tastes so amazing I have no problem getting these over other candies!
Lily C.
Glendale, AZ
My grandpa would always buy me Swedish fish. When we moved away, he would mail me boxes of it. He recently passed away and every time I see these I am reminded of all the good memories.
Jamie P.
Estacada, OR
I love Swedish fish. Not sure what to say other than they are DELICIOUS and always good. Soft but not too soft. Flavorful but not too fake tasting. Great for snacking when I want candy.
Sang K.
Sykesville, MD
I love Swedish Fish and have loved this candy since I was in elementary school. I can't help buying it anytime I'm at the supermarket or I see the mimi versions at the check-out counter.
Kyleene M.
Idaho Falls, ID
These are a blast from the past! I don't generally like gummy candies but I absolutely love these! They remind me of my childhood and still taste as good as they did when I was younger!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?