22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
  • Do you think these are good6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
BettyJo M.
BettyJo M.
Huge fan of Swedish Fish! These are a comfort food for me. They aren't the healthiest sugary treat however it has great flavor. There are also additional flavors available other than the original. Great price and value, I recommend this product.
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
As described by my seven-year-old son, "So, I think it just has a great flavor and then it's just really chewy and has a good taste. I think that you should try this delicious dessert because it fills you up and gives you a lot of energy."
Taryn C.
Taryn C.
I absolutely love Swedish Fish. My mom used to buy me this bag for Halloween every year and it's amazing. It's so huge and lasts forever. Seriously it must have taken me months to finish it. I can usually find them at Costco for a decent price.
Guadalupe O.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Not my favorite type of candy but my son prefers them and they are affordable and a childhood candy for sure. I think I would eat them when i was smaller but have moved on from this candy. And don't get me wrong, I do love this type of gummy.
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
Christmas
Swedish fish has always been an all time favorite of mine. It's definitely worth buying for what it's worth. I would eat this when I really want something sweet. It has a great flavor and is great to take on the go. I would definitely repurchase.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Science Hill, KY
I'm the only person in my family that loves the Swedish Fish! But only the red ones, I dont like the assorted ones! Red only! It's just kinda different and I love them! Only problem I have is there is never enough in the bag!
Kyla B.
Kyla B.
Lees summit, MO
These little fishies are SO delicious.  I enjoy the fact that they aren't super chewy, but sticky chewy.   It's definitely my go-to snack if I am wanting something fruity and sugary.   I enjoy the back with mixed flavors, but the red is probably the best flavor they have.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Chester, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish Fish have a very particular flavor, and are a sweet treat to enjoy. The only negative for me is the gummies get stuck on my teeth. I do love the resealable bag, it's easier to portion control. I would recommend this product to others!
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Classic candy and family favorite. I purchase this for my daughter as a treat. Great price and value. The flavor is one of a kind. Easy to find in Walgreens/Dune Reade or a corner bodega. Great occasional snack. Too sweet for daily consumption
Andree H.
Andree H.
Santa Clarita , CA
My favorite candy of all time! This is my favorite movie theatre candy. An oldie, but a goodie. Love the firm but chewy texture. The flavor is delicious, not sure what the actual flavor is. Being that this mysterious classic is my favorite there will be many repurchases in the future.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?