Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Gia T.
Gia T.
Monterey, CA
Very yummy and chewy. Loved this can't since I was a child. I recommend to everyone.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
I have loved this since I was a kid I love the taste of them it's like nothing else!
Jackie I.
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA
Sweish fish are the perfect gummy candy. Not too soft but not too firm and fat free!
Ailish M.
Ailish M.
Fremont, OH
I just love Swedish fish! I always buy a bag like this and sneak it into the movies.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Riverside , CA
Something about these are awesome. My kids love these which is weird cuz there young
Sara C.
Sara C.
I Just recently tried Swedish Fish and I love them. All cherry gummies are amazing!!
Jen O.
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
Love this taste of this candy but I hate that it gets stuck to the back of my teeth.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert
I used these to make candy kabobs for my kiddos Valentine's Day party. Pretty tasty.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Douglassville, PA
Swedish Fish are my all time favorite candies. I love the flavor and I love gummies.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Port Huron, MI
One of the best gummies every made. If yoy haven't tried them I strongly suggest it!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?