Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Bianca D.
Bianca D.
Rochester, NY

Like all fish, the fresher the better! Great for anyone who likes gummies that stick to your fillings.
Davina M.
Davina M.
Scotland

I have a giant stash of these in my locker at school. people buy them off me at kunch. is that illegal
Heather F.
Heather F.

So addicting! Perfect little treat for on the go. These things are hard to stop eating once you start!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

THESE ARE SOOO TASTEY AND DELICIOUD IF I HAD TO TAKE ONE CANDY TO A DESERTED ISLNAD I WOULD TAKE THESE
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Sydney

Mmmmm Fannie's. These are so good. I love them. I could eat them all the time. Even my kids love them.
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
Fort Collins, CO

Great for an avid Swedish fish lover. Great deal for the size of the bag and nice that it's resealable
Rita G.
Rita G.
Ramona, CA

These have been my go to snack since I was a kid. I like how they are not overpowering sweet and chewy
Kristalle P.
Kristalle P.
Orange Park, FL

My all time favorite. Not too sweet, not too gummy. Super, super yummy. Me and my kids just love them!
Inna K.
Inna K.
Arden, Nc

So yummy I love this gummies I would totally recommend to other it is a great price and I love them!!!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Kingston, On

Love these as a nice change to chocolate. And also great to have at the movies or during a girls night
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now