22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have an unhealthy obsession with swedish fish. I love them! I have no idea what flavor they're supposed to be but I think the flavor is called tasty because that's what they are. A million times repurchase.
Nina B.
Nina B.
Carbondale, IL
Swedish fish are some of mu favorite candies! It's definitely an old favorite, I don't have a lot of friends that like them, but that just leaves more candies for me!
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Austin, TX
Not too big of a fan of Swedish fish, but they are alright. Feel like they stick my teeth way too much, and it's hard to just be trying to pick it out my teeth. I wouldn't recommend eating.
Tessa J.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I am not a candy fan but my husband absolutely love Swedish fish. We have to keep these in the house for whenever his supplements kick in and he needs a blood sugar boost. These are great and delicious and he loves them
Dannielle D.
Dannielle D.
Louisville, Ky
My friend loved these and she used to eat them all the time before she passed away. I cannot eat one without thinking of her and it usually just makes my heart happy.
Grace T.
Grace T.
Always get stuck in your teeth and you need to work to get it off. I also think they taste pretty bland. Tried them a few times thinking they'll get better but they don't. Don't like em at all...
Malorie S.
Malorie S.
These are the besttttt candy/ snack for movie night! There not loud and are easily shared. And There not messy which is definite plus! They also keep the kids entertained!
Misty L.
Misty L.
Orange
One of my favorite gummy candies but have to be careful it can quickly turn into an addiction which is why I only buy the small bag and don't keep them in the house!!
Ivette C.
Ivette C.
Bronx, NY
This is my faaaaavvvoooriiittteeee child hood candy I remember I use to eat this all the time as a kid , it's affordable and delicious I can eat them all by myself 😊😊
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Warminster, PA
I grew up with my dad buying these from Sams Club! It was always a quick snack we got when we came home from school. The shape of the fish are never off and they are always sweet and tasty!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?