Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Debbie F.
Debbie F.
Milwaukee

I only buy the big bag of Swedish fish because they are a good snack and fat freethis is all I can say
Keyera M.
Keyera M.
Atlanta, Ga

I love this candy so much . Very chewy and good. My little brother and sister loves this candy as well
Hailey C.
Hailey C.
Liberty, NC

Swedish fish are my favorite candy. They taste very sweet with a fruity taste. I recommend trying them
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Lincoln, NE

These used to be my favorite but after a little while they taste kinda waxy.. Not my favorite anymore.
Rita G.
Rita G.
Ramona, CA

These have been my go to snack since I was a kid. I like how they are not overpowering sweet and chewy
krysta s.
krysta s.

Soft and chewy at the same time.cant just eat one.the kids love them also.love the sweedish fish taste
Heather F.
Heather F.

So addicting! Perfect little treat for on the go. These things are hard to stop eating once you start!
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Lynchburg, VA

My husband and I love that these are a fat free treat, and we love eating them while watching a movie.
Tara A.
Tara A.
Weirton, WV

Swedish fish are a staple in my life. If I ever need something chewy you can never go wrong with these
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
Ambridge, PA

So many memories with this candy I could eat a whole bag all to myself it's so good and not too sweet.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now